No Wonder the Israeli's attack the Palestinians!

Haha, how hypocritical. Your refutation of other's posts is "clown, wrong man, fuckup" with no supporting facts.

3,000,000,000/6,000,000 = $500

In comparison, the US budget is ~3 trillion, and it has a population of 300 million.

3,000,000,000,000/300,000,000 = $10,000

10,000 per US citizen, 20 times more than per Israeli citizen.

Who is it that's spreading lies and misinformation?

how much does a US citizen pay towards taxes each year?

and how much does an Israeli citizen pay towards US taxes each year?

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you are totally backpedaling from your original statement, which was a blatant lie, and are now making a completely different statement (in the form of a question). Ok.

By the way, it's entirely the choice of the US that they spend so much money on other nations. Whether it's Israel, or Egypt, or Saudi Arabia, or the UN, or any other form of international aid, the US is in almost every case the #1 (or at least high up on the list) spender and contributor.

What is your point anyway? That the US should not give international aid? That the US should not give military aid? That the US should not give aid specifically to Israel? That the cost to US taxpayers is too high? Or are you just trying to rile people up about how the Jews are taking their money?

So you are totally backpedaling from your original statement, which was a blatant lie, and are now making a completely different statement (in the form of a question). Ok.

By the way, it's entirely the choice of the US that they spend so much money on other nations. Whether it's Israel, or Egypt, or Saudi Arabia, or the UN, or any other form of international aid, the US is in almost every case the #1 (or at least high up on the list) spender and contributor.

What is your point anyway? That the US should not give international aid? That the US should not give military aid? That the US should not give aid specifically to Israel? That the cost to US taxpayers is too high? Or are you just trying to rile people up about how the Jews are taking their money?

The current pipe dream of fellows like dub, here, is that if only the US cut off its support for Israel, Hamas and Hezbollah (and maybe others) could then attack Israel and push the Jews into the sea. Like that's the only thing making the IDF a tough opponent. That old Nasser dream, again.

what? where is the backpedaling? my original comment still stands.

i'm not the one coming in here crying and saying: "the US does what it wants! na na na poo poo".

are you saying that israel is in need of aid like other poor countries?

i agree with you.

this is why, without US' economical and political support, israel would flop and would not be able to continue their actions against the palestinians.

what? where is the backpedaling? my original comment still stands.

Your original statement:

israeli citizens receive more of the US tax money than american citizens do. that's kind of weird, no?

As clearly shown with the trivial math above, this is blatantly wrong.

Your new statement is that US taxpayers contribute more to Israel than Israeli taxpayers contribute to the US, which is obvious and irrelevant, as this is also the case for the US's relationship with almost every other country on Earth, not just Israel.

are you saying that israel is in need of aid like other poor countries?

No, but feel free to keep shoving idiotic words in the mouth of anyone you disagree with, so you can then disparage arguments they did not make, and declare victory. It makes you look like a really pro debater. In combination with your liberal use of insults, I don't know how you'd ever lose an argument.

Edited by Bonam

Those that seek to win debates are pedestrian...those who pride themselves on always wining everything are losers...Just saying something in an authoritive manner with great colourful descripts does not a statesperson make....ask me - I am full of bull...but there are those with more credibity who are twice as full of crap...There is one hyper active talk show host I listen too - and He thinks he is a genious - people that listen to this creep believe he is "highly intelligent" - today he critized those that voted on line on an issue, saying that they were such hicks that they did not even have cable ----well this seems to fly for a moment - then you give it some deductive thought...If they vote on line---then they are sophisticated enough to have a cable ----point being - deduct - 99% of the people love to have their ears tickled with what they want to hear - you have to listen closely and not trust the flashy talkers fully.

this was posted earlier, in another thread. i thought i'd re-post it:

Benefits to Israel of U.S. Aid

Since 1949 (As of November 1, 1997)

Foreign Aid Grants and Loans

$74,157,600,000

Other U.S. Aid (12.2% of Foreign Aid)

$9,047,227,200

Interest to Israel from Advanced Payments

$1,650,000,000

Grand Total

$84,854,827,200

Total Benefits per Israeli

$14,630

----

Cost to U.S. Taxpayers of U.S.

Aid to Israel

Grand Total

$84,854,827,200

Interest Costs Borne by U.S.

$49,936,680,000

Total Cost to U.S. Taxpayers

$134,791,507,200

Total Taxpayer Cost per Israeli

$23,240

---

those are stats from 1997.

i wonder how americans would feel if they knew about the above.

At least most of the money doesn't go to Swiss bank accounts.

No - it does not go to Swiss bank accounts - one of the stipulations attatched to American aid - is that Israel MUST buy weapons - and war supplies etc - from private Americans ....so it's quite the money laundering operation...You dupe the tax payer - they send billions of dollars to Israel - Israel in tern sends back a great portion of that BACK to America where it falls into the hands - of NOT the tax payer - but private hands in the buisness of arms....so in effect THEY steal money form the tax payer - filter it though Israel and back to American gangsters - and that is why they don't want peace in the middle east - simply bad for buisness. :rolleyes:

I dunno, how would they feel about the fact that they give almost as much (2/3-3/4 as much) to Egypt?

In any case, the military aid the US offers to Israel directly helps American industry, as that money is invested by Israel into purchasing equipment produced in the US. In the end, it all comes back to the US economy.

I dunno, how would they feel about the fact that they give almost as much (2/3-3/4 as much) to Egypt?

In any case, the military aid the US offers to Israel directly helps American industry, as that money is invested by Israel into purchasing equipment produced in the US. In the end, it all comes back to the US economy.

It comes back to the U S economy as much as bail outs come back - who are you kidding. Only a very small few benefit - only a tiny segment of Israelis benefit - it's totally unfair - if you are going to punder and kill for cash - at least spread the wealth and be honest... :lol:

...In any case, the military aid the US offers to Israel directly helps American industry, as that money is invested by Israel into purchasing equipment produced in the US. In the end, it all comes back to the US economy.

Spot on.....some of these rubes think that the USA just doles out $15 billion in cash each year for foreign aid with no strings attached.

as opposed to military weapons that kill people?

i guess you got me there.

Israel and the U.S. are allied for two primary reasons:
  1. The societies have similar values; and
  2. Israel is a strategic asset since it is the only reliable and stable country in the region.

Without the aid Israel's location, by itself, gives little military value.

Spot on.....some of these rubes think that the USA just doles out $15 billion in cash each year for foreign aid with no strings attached.

There you heard it here folks right from the red white and blue horses mouth...and he makes it sound so civilized....and matter of fact....Yes my dearest of friends - America protects Israel because....they are soooo Christian - and they are part of the Judeo-Christian fraud....and the Jews are so hooooly - The whole thing is a scam and has been for about 30 years. This is old news but the majority of the public can not believe that they have governments with friends who are so damned corrupt and blood thirsty ---"jeee - my government would never do that - we are the good guys" :lol:

.....The whole thing is a scam and has been for about 30 years. This is old news but the majority of the public can not believe that they have governments with friends who are so damned corrupt and blood thirsty ---"jeee - my government would never do that - we are the good guys" :lol:

LOL! You should see what kind of hijinx the USA has done with Canada.....they all take the money.

LOL! You should see what kind of hijinx the USA has done with Canada.....they all take the money.

BC - shut up before you get the proverbial knock at the door... :rolleyes: Don't tell the Canadians that they are just like the Americans - you will break their little hearts.

More bad news...there is no Santa Clause...but there is an Uncle Sam! :lol:

Yes there is a Santa Clause - google me and I come out as saint nick...Santa is just Jesus - who had his twin take the fall - he lived to a very ripe old age and handed out presents....have a good look at him - beard - red cloak -the whole King thing a goin on.....Uncle Sam does exist but he is living in Hifa - where he goes by the name of Samuel - and he is a monkeys' uncle - and you ape him.

Yes there is a Santa Clause - google me and I come out as saint nick...Santa is just Jesus - who had his twin take the fall - he lived to a very ripe old age and handed out presents....have a good look at him - beard - red cloak -the whole King thing a goin on.....Uncle Sam does exist but he is living in Hifa - where he goes by the name of Samuel - and he is a monkeys' uncle - and you ape him.

Happy to do it.....Haifa Naval Base was a welcomed sanctuary during the Cold War when a pump broke.

Much nicer than Esquimalt (back then).

this was posted earlier, in another thread. i thought i'd re-post it:

those are stats from 1997.

So all numbers should be divided by forty. Wondering, how does this support your claim that Israelis receive more US government money per person than US citizens considering that all the aid is in the form of military assistance and, that virtually all ***US government money is in aid of US citizens hence, the former is impossible to be greater than the latter making your argument null and void.

Also wondering, the site where you got this from, could we call it unbiased or, does it only have anti Israel facts and figures? Not that it really matters as those who are motivated by hate generally invent what they can't find.

Edited to add....

***Even the aid to Israel is deemed on behalf of the US people in order to support an ally which US policy deems of value to the US people. Hence, aid given to Israel technicly is money given to the US people in the form of a foreign policy benefit.

Edited by KrustyKidd