No Wonder the Israeli's attack the Palestinians!

So all numbers should be divided by forty. Wondering, how does this support your claim that Israelis receive more US government money per person than US citizens considering that all the aid is in the form of military assistance and, that virtually all ***US government money is in aid of US citizens hence, the former is impossible to be greater than the latter making your argument null and void.

Also wondering, the site where you got this from, could we call it unbiased or, does it only have anti Israel facts and figures? Not that it really matters as those who are motivated by hate generally invent what they can't find.

The real numbers are obviously top secret.

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It comes back to the U S economy as much as bail outs come back - who are you kidding. Only a very small few benefit - only a tiny segment of Israelis benefit - it's totally unfair - if you are going to punder and kill for cash - at least spread the wealth and be honest... :lol:

Well, only those who invest their money in stocks and mutual funds. Like your grandmother, sister, teachers, iron workers etc.

LOL your evil gramma, killing and plundering for retirement.

Them and also the hundreds of thousands who work in the industry and the millions who provide goods and services to those employees.

Holy! My 15 year old daughter is a War Monger and I didn't even know it. Her education fund has Lockheed Martin and GE in it.

The shame! I'm the father of a corporate elitist in the military industrial complex.

Benny

The real numbers are obviously top secret.

I see. These ones are just made up.

They are all too conventional rather.

It seems like somebody has done a lot of research on the matter so, without a source and, given the anti Jew hatred the individual who posted those numbers has, I would have to suppose they are in the extreme.

It seems like somebody has done a lot of research on the matter so, without a source and, given the anti Jew hatred the individual who posted those numbers has, I would have to suppose they are in the extreme.

On military matters, the best information will always comes from defecting insiders.

Defective Arab maybe.

Actually, in my idiot years I would buy into that racism however, in these days, it is actually, from what I believe a defective system of hatred which sane people are born into and, become defective humans because of. You know, the system that believes that Jews are bad and should be exterminated.

Actually, in my idiot years I would buy into that racism however, in these days, it is actually, from what I believe a defective system of hatred which sane people are born into and, become defective humans because of. You know, the system that believes that Jews are bad and should be exterminated.

Hatred is indeed learned.

Hatred is indeed learned.

And history forgotten.

"This will be a war of extermination and a momentous massacre which will be spoken of like the Mongolian massacres and the Crusades".

Benny

The borders of Israel were in fact that of a phony state implanted in the shadow of the declining British Empire/rising US Empire.
United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181 called for the partition of the British-ruled Palestine Mandate into a Jewish state and an Arab state. It was approved on November 29, 1947 with 33 votes in favor, 13 against, 10 abstentions and one absent (see list at end of document).

The resolution was accepted by the Jews in Palestine, yet rejected by the Arabs in Palestine and the Arab states.

So sad that we add another bigoted Jew Hater to the ranks of fools on MLV.

Am not.

Then come up with an actual argument rather than just floundering with historical bull. Arabs attacked Israel who accepted a UN partition plan. Other than Egypt and Jordan, they have not stopped yet you blame Israel.

I can think of no other reason for your historical malfunctions other than bigotry as it certainly is not lack of references as they have been supplied. If you feel they have not then look up partition with the keyword of wiki and Israel.

Benny

Meanwhile the Palestinians are suffering though!

And think of what they would do to Israel if allowed to do freely given their non acceptance of any and all peace agreements. There can be no peace until they accept peace with israel. Would you sacrifice one of your children to stave off a bully or even a belligerent neighbor? Nobody would. I'd certainly feel bad for the people and moreso for the innocents but I certainly would not risk the lives of ANY of my children for any, or all of theirs.

Edited by KrustyKidd

Then come up with an actual argument rather than just floundering with historical bull. Arabs attacked Israel who accepted a UN partition plan. Other than Egypt and Jordan, they have not stopped yet you blame Israel.

I can think of no other reason for your historical malfunctions other than bigotry as it certainly is not lack of references as they have been supplied. If you feel they have not then look up partition with the keyword of wiki and Israel.

UN resolutions are simply not sacred texts.

Ok then. Lets go with the US then. Arabs out Israel in. End of discussion or, if you prefer, go with the Israeli one. Arabs out, Israel in. Which do you prefer?

There was never any legitimate hurry to pass UN Resolution 181, the USA is big enough to have taken on its sole all European Jewish refugees until a consensus emerges at the UN about what to do with them.

Edited by benny

There was never any legitimate hurry to pass UN Resolution 181, the USA is big enough to have taken on its sole all European Jewish refugees until a consensus emerges at the UN about what to do with them.

And what about the seven hundred thousand Jews who called Palestine home? What if they didn't want to leave where they were born or raised?

Oh, I get it. Bennie is trying to blame history now as he is running low on ammo for being anti Jew.

Edited by KrustyKidd