No Wonder the Israeli's attack the Palestinians!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know what ruined my spelling - I am self taught in most things --- but - a few years back I sat for a year with a writing partner working on a script - he was a graduate of everything - but what was astounding - was the fact that he was a functioning illiterate - but they graduated him---why is that benny? Anyway - he disrupted and polluted my spelling skills.

meaningless

meaningless............................* Yes...I agree...but I can not be full of meaning constantly - sometimes I rest...usually on the 7th day. It's lonely at that top - and unbearable at the bottom.... let me give your life more meaninglessness... 0.....I love giving nothing and recieving it all ----There is a huge debt to be paid by me seeing I got the world for free... and now that victory has lost all meaning - just like poor Conrad..his life is now offically meaness turned meaningless.

meaningless............................* Yes...I agree...but I can not be full of meaning constantly - sometimes I rest...usually on the 7th day. It's lonely at that top - and unbearable at the bottom.... let me give your life more meaninglessness... 0.....I love giving nothing and recieving it all ----There is a huge debt to be paid by me seeing I got the world for free... and now that victory has lost all meaning - just like poor Conrad..his life is now offically meaness turned meaningless.

This topic is not about Conrad!!!

This topic is neither about you and me!!!

Correction - you and I......................okay - lets talk then...It's a very large prison camp and why Israel is allowed to have international licence to run a zoo is not understandable to me...perhaps you can be concise and tell my why this type of captivity is tolerated.

Correction - you and I......................okay - lets talk then...It's a very large prison camp and why Israel is allowed to have international licence to run a zoo is not understandable to me...perhaps you can be concise and tell my why this type of captivity is tolerated.

Because in such camps, humanitarian aids get as much media attention as human rights violations.

Because in such camps, humanitarian aids get as much media attention as human rights violations.

That's not an answer - you don't have an answer do you? It is because we have haters in the world - and haters don't give a damned about anyone - they feed off of pain and misery and being hated back..end of story - all I and others like me will do - is simply wait --- and the dark forces will perish in time - as they always do..patience.

It is because we have haters in the world - and haters don't give a damned about anyone - they feed off of pain and misery and being hated back..end of story - all I and others like me will do - is simply wait --- and the dark forces will perish in time - as they always do..patience.

Here too with your easy magic thinking!

Here too with your easy magic thinking!

Magic is trickery - I trick no one - I am a simplistic......you just like to make things difficult because parasites need to feed on the unwary ------ you will never provide a solution - because people like you need trouble in order to have purpose - again - pathological........It is you that practice magic - and like easy thinking...you should have bailed out of school early and become and undocumented worker - a poitical with no degree - a political who is gagged because they do not have the letters after their name signifying compliance and conditioning...Palistine - Is Judea - and those who call themselves jews are not - Isreal is not Jewish - they are all practicing anti-semitism - and Palistine is the victim.