No Wonder the Israeli's attack the Palestinians!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they keep pulling this crap!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8089535.stm

.....Gaza is nothing but an area full of terrorist's they get what they bring on themselves!

The Amalkites pulled this crap. The Philistines pulled this crap. The Jebusites pulled this crap. The Mufti of Jerusalem and his supporters pulled this crap. At least I have to give the Gazans credit for their equestrian twist to mass indiscriminate murder.

Does anyone expect a handshake at the U.N. or the White House lawn is going to undo millenia of history?

Edited by jbg

When they keep pulling this crap!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/8089535.stm

.....Gaza is nothing but an area full of terrorist's they get what they bring on themselves!

looks like the palestinian militants were attacking the israelis.

how is that any different than the usual attacks by israelis on palestinians either by drones, helicopters or tanks?

if you want to keep count, israel 'pulls a lot more crap' than these homemade bomb making militants.

it's interesting seeing some people turn a blind eye to one side while they whine and complain about another.

looks like the palestinian militants were attacking the israelis.

how is that any different than the usual attacks by israelis on palestinians either by drones, helicopters or tanks?

if you want to keep count, israel 'pulls a lot more crap' than these homemade bomb making militants.

it's interesting seeing some people turn a blind eye to one side while they whine and complain about another.

Yes but the difference is Palestinians are attacking first like they have for decades and the Israeli's respond to being attacked...........the big difference is the Israeli's are a hell of alot better armed than the other side and that is to bad for the other side, maybe when they finally realize they can t beat Israel they will try peace but i doubt they are that smart!

Cannot see even how his complaint about some folks simply echoes his own writings

Borg

Edited by Borg

Yes but the difference is Palestinians are attacking first like they have for decades and the Israeli's respond to being attacked...........the big difference is the Israeli's are a hell of alot better armed than the other side and that is to bad for the other side, maybe when they finally realize they can t beat Israel they will try peace but i doubt they are that smart!

what kind of peace should they accept?

There is only one kind of peace - equal treatment under the law - and that would slowly get rid of Hamas - as long as one semite brother is rich - and the other poor (Palistine) - then the fued will continue - Israel can place a helicopter gun ship over the head of this - what amounts to a prison camp - and spray them like cockroaches....one is a roach the other a god - It's about human value - Israel must join the human race and assimulate - they are not more pure - or holy - or more persecuted than others - they have made a buisness out of holocaustism ----- the west percives them as holy Jews - meanwhile the bastards have been secularists for decades and only a few real Jews exist - and the powers that be - are Jewish - and they HATE those that practice the religion - there will be no peace because Israel can not make peace with their own brothers let alone the Palistinians.

The one were they put down their guns and rockets; stop strapping bombs to themselves out of some thrill re: 72 virgins. That'd be an excellent start. Throwing out that copy of Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion would also be a plus.

Same kind the U.S. and Britain/Canada accepted in 1815. They go to work and forget about perpetual combat.

Same kind the U.S. and Britain/Canada accepted in 1815. They go to work and forget about perpetual combat.

what about all the agreements and resolutions that have already been drawn up and passed?

like:

- partition plan

- 1967 border

- oslo

And Israel has already given up way too much land. Obama can get bent if he thinks his pronouncements about the settlements should have any weight.

given up way too much land that doesn't belong to them?

Where are Arabs from, again? Perhaps we should give the area to Greece or Italy. Or have the Turks been asking about it?

:lol:

I think that the Muslims should drop their religious claims to Jerusalem. Umar was only a man...afterall. Or shall we believe in winged beasts and angels all of a sudden?

Where are Arabs from, again? Perhaps we should give the area to Greece or Italy. Or have the Turks been asking about it?

I think that the Muslims should drop their religious claims to Jerusalem. Umar was only a man...afterall. Or shall we believe in winged beasts and angels all of a sudden?

Or Moses - parting the sea while making his escape after killing an Egyptian - and dragging the whole family along because he did not want to be lonely... :lol:

The Israeli's should give up nothing! the Arabs started a war with Israel and then had their asses kicked!

in war if you lose a war that you started you get NOTHING! Why would Israel give up land it WON in a war they didn't start??.............the Arabs are entitled to squat!

The Israeli's should give up nothing! the Arabs started a war with Israel and then had their asses kicked!

in war if you lose a war that you started you get NOTHING! Why would Israel give up land it WON in a war they didn't start??.............the Arabs are entitled to squat!

If they did not show up looking for some mythical homeland there would not have been a problem ---- It would be like me going back to my grandfathers 2000 acres in Russia and settling in...and if the neighbours apposed I would wage a war and have rights to the property seeing I am the real and true heir..? So perhaps I misread you - you said the Arabs are entitled to be swatters - or to squat - looks like who ever squats last gets to stake claim....I don't like it - you can not go back into the past - you can never go home again..

I think some holy camel unloaded in the streets of Jerusalem, making it a holy sh*tty city.

If they did not show up looking for some mythical homeland there would not have been a problem ---- It would be like me going back to my grandfathers 2000 acres in Russia and settling in...and if the neighbours apposed I would wage a war and have rights to the property seeing I am the real and true heir..? So perhaps I misread you - you said the Arabs are entitled to be swatters - or to squat - looks like who ever squats last gets to stake claim....I don't like it - you can not go back into the past - you can never go home again...

I agree, partly. By your last statement, the Arabs should not dwell on the past. Most of 'em weren't around in 1967...let alone 1948. Plus, the Mufti was playing the same game as the Zionists...encouraging settlement of the land re: their Palestinian Cause from other Arab lands. But that's another part of history that gets left out of the tale. Sort of like this bit...

Why did Jordan expel the PLO in 1970?

Following the June 1967 Six Day War, the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) established its major base of operations for the war against Israel in Jordan. Throughout the late 1960s, a cycle of Palestinian guerrilla attacks followed by Israeli retaliatory raids against Jordan caused much damage to Jordan and put major strain on Jordan's relationship with the US and other Western countries. By 1970, it was widely believed that PLO leader Yasser Arafat and other factional heads were attempting to overthrow King Hussein, who viewed their operations against Israel as a threat to Jordan.

By 1970, Palestinians, both Jordanian citizens and refugees, were almost as numerous in Jordan as King Hussein's own Bedouins. Arafat used the estimated 20,000 Palestine Liberation Organization fighters in Jordan to exercise control over much of the Palestinian population. In many parts of the country, he was the de facto government. Jordan was seen as a waystation toward defeat of Israel and a united Palestinian Arab state encompassing Israel and Jordan. As many Palestinian Arabs put it: "the road to Tel Aviv lies through Amman".

On September 6, 1970 militant factions of the PLO hijacked four foreign planes. They flew three to Dawson's Field in PLO-controlled northern Jordan and one to Cairo. European governments secured the release of the hostage passangers by agreeing to release PLO terrorists from their prisons. The PLO then blew up the planes.

King Hussein decided it was time to act. Throughout September the Jordanian military launched attacks to push the PLO out of Jordan, attacks now called "Black September" by the PLO. Casualty reports are uncertain, but hundreds or perhaps thousands of PLO fadayeen were killed in the fighting and large numbers of Palestinian Arab civilians died as well. Arafat retreated to northern Jordan, close to his Syrian sponsors. Within 10 months the PLO were driven out of Jordan completely, and re-established themselves in Lebanon, a choice that led to eventual disaster for Lebanon.

Jordan's attack on the PLO led to an escalation of Syrian-Israeli tensions. The wider Arab world, which had long distrusted Hussein as a Western puppet, sided with the PLO. Syria sent tanks into Jordan -- and the king was powerless to stop their steady advance. After Hussein sought American intervention, four Israeli Phantom jets flew low over the Syrian tanks. Without a shot being fired, the tanks turned north and headed back toward Damascus. Israeli troops were also deployed along the Jordan River. These actions were seen in Washington as having deterred a large-scale Syrian invasion of Jordan. As a result, US President Richard M. Nixon increasingly viewed Israel as an important strategic asset, and the Rogers Plan was allowed to die.

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_1967to199...n_expel_plo.php

Not to mention the Mufti had Jordan's king killed when he stripped him of his title.

If they did not show up looking for some mythical homeland there would not have been a problem ---- It would be like me going back to my grandfathers 2000 acres in Russia and settling in...and if the neighbours apposed I would wage a war and have rights to the property seeing I am the real and true heir..? So perhaps I misread you - you said the Arabs are entitled to be swatters - or to squat - looks like who ever squats last gets to stake claim....I don't like it - you can not go back into the past - you can never go home again..

it never occured to me until I read that...if Jews can claim land they haven't lived on in 2 thousand years I want to reclaim my hertiage title and land which would be most of western europe me being a descendant of Charlemagne...

I think some holy camel unloaded in the streets of Jerusalem, making it a holy sh*tty city.

I think it would be a great gesture on the part of Islam to give-up their man made claim of sacredness re: Jerusalem. Mecca...fine. But Jerusalem's significance came at the sharp end of a scimitar. Plus, they knew exactly what they were doing re: building ontop of the Jewish temple.

Edited by DogOnPorch

I agree, partly. By your last statement, the Arabs should not dwell on the past. Most of 'em weren't around in 1967...let alone 1948.

doesn't matter we're still settling native land claims in Canada many decades after the fact....if your grandfather left you an inheritance that was confiscation by the government you'd still expect it returned...Russia/USSR gave up millions of sq miles of territory and millions of russians with it when it released the former republics...

I think it would be a great gesture on the part of Islam to give-up their man made claim of sacredness re: Jerusalem. Mecca...fine. But Jerusalem's significance came at the sharp end of a scimitar. Plus, they knew exactly what they were doing re: building ontop of the Jewish temple.

there was no jewish empire....

it never occured to me until I read that...if Jews can claim land they haven't lived on in 2 thousand years I want to reclaim my hertiage title and land which would be most of western europe me being a descendant of Charlemagne...

Give 'er a go.

doesn't matter we're still settling native land claims in Canada many decades after the fact....if your grandfather left you an inheritance that was confiscation by the government you'd still expect it returned...Russia/USSR gave up millions of sq miles of territory and millions of russians with it when it released the former republics...

Qassam rocket.

Actually, Jewish inhabitation never totally ceased. Further, the Jews' ability to survive in much of the Diaspora proved extremely questionable.