No Wonder the Israeli's attack the Palestinians!

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benny isn't posing an argument. He is just stringing together random words that occasionally happen to form coherent sentences with little or no relation to the post to which he is replying. I don't think he's even actually anti-Israeli, he just likes to post random stuff to keep an exchange going with whoever happens to be humoring him in a given thread.

Actually, in my idiot years I would buy into that racism however, in these days, it is actually, from what I believe a defective system of hatred which sane people are born into and, become defective humans because of. You know, the system that believes that Jews are bad and should be exterminated.

Good point.

Benny isn't posing an argument. He is just stringing together random words that occasionally happen to form coherent sentences with little or no relation to the post to which he is replying. I don't think he's even actually anti-Israeli, he just likes to post random stuff to keep an exchange going with whoever happens to be humoring him in a given thread.

says the guy who writes a paragraph of fiction and tries to pass it up as facts. do you expect everyone to just nod and agree with your crap?

you're worse than DoP in making things up.

those who translate criticism of israel into anti-semitism are cowards. they're cowards because they are afraid to engage in a debate and instead pull the tired and old anti-semite card.

you know someone is not interested in facts and is only here to cheer for their team when they scream out anti-semitism every chance they get.

says the guy who writes a paragraph of fiction and tries to pass it up as facts. do you expect everyone to just nod and agree with your crap?

you're worse than DoP in making things up.

Says the guy who tries to refute other's arguments by calling them names.

Edited by Bonam

Yasser Arafat was born in Cairo...an outsider.
Yassir Arafat was a "Mother Theresa" type of selfless character who cared so much about the Palestinians (and his ability to enrich himself and his Swiss bank account) that he invented a "nationality" out of whole cloth.

...and lol at trying to put down carter.

didn't carter broker a peace deal between israel and egypt? isn't that significant? it's more than any other president been able to do.

yeah i know how you guys work. criticize israel and automatically you are an anti-semite and the worst person in the world.

most of you would be laughed out of a political science class. reading what some of you have to say is like watching foxnews' retarded brother trying to debate.

Edited by dub

Yassir Arafat was a "Mother Theresa" type of selfless character who cared so much about the Palestinians (and his ability to enrich himself and his Swiss bank account) that he invented a "nationality" out of whole cloth.

like for example, look at this guy.

he is saying that there is no such thing as palestinians.

what a clown.

How original, more insult hurling.

you're still hurt after my respond to your 'alternate universe' post, eh? god. i'm still shocked how much bullshit you typed in that paragraph.

i'm seriously embarrassed for you and the fact that you're not ashamed of spreading misinformation. i guess nationalism and team cheering trumps honesty in your world.

what a clown.

No, he's saying there was no such thing as Palestinians, which is true. The emergence of Palestinian Arabs as a separate national group from Jordanian Arabs was a product of the second half of the twentieth century.

Edited by Bonam

you're still hurt after my respond to your 'alternate universe' post, eh?

No, I'm just pointing out the utter failure of your debating tactics, repeatedly, for all to see.

i'm still shocked how much bullshit you typed in that paragraph.

There was one factual error, which I admitted. The rest was correct. You have yet to point out any other problems. In contrast, you have yet to admit to your blatant lies with respect to US military aid to Israel, and how the US spends "more per Israeli citizen" than they do on their own.

i'm seriously embarrassed for you and the fact that you're not ashamed of spreading misinformation. i guess nationalism and team cheering trumps honesty in your world.

You should be the one embarrassed, due both to the fact that you have repeatedly lied in your attempts to demonize Israel as well as for the fact that your debating tactics consist to a large degree of hurling insults.

Edited by Bonam

The emergence of Palestinian Arabs as a separate national group from Jordanian Arabs was a product of the second half of the twentieth century.

What about being more specific!? It was a product of the injustices that accumulated rapidly during the twentieth century.

what a clown.

There definitely were- and are- Arabs residing in the U.N. Mandate of Palestine. Most of that area became Jordan. As for expulsions the record of the Arab countries towards their resident Jews wasn't pretty. At least Israel didn't expel their resident Arabs. Maybe they should expel the Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

There definitely were- and are- Arabs residing in the U.N. Mandate of Palestine. Most of that area became Jordan. As for expulsions the record of the Arab countries towards their resident Jews wasn't pretty. At least Israel didn't expel their resident Arabs. Maybe they should expel the Arabs from the West Bank and Gaza. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

I think you need to learn more about what is a desert.

you're trying to change history.

you can argue and fight against what ben gurion had to say about this fictitious palestinian people:

Ben-Gurion recognized the strong attachment of Palestinian Arabs to the land but hoped that this would be overcome in time. In a conversation about "the Arab problem" in 1956, Goldman wrote that Ben-Gurion stated: "Why should the Arabs make peace? If I was an Arab leader I would never make terms with Israel. That is natural: we have taken their country ... There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment there is no chance. So it is simple: we have to stay strong and maintain a powerful army"

Nahum Goldman, 'The Jewish Paradox', translated by Steve Cox, 1978, p. 98, p. 100, p.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/David_Ben-Gurion

The one were they put down their guns and rockets; stop strapping bombs to themselves out of some thrill re: 72 virgins. That'd be an excellent start. Throwing out that copy of Mein Kampf and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion would also be a plus.

Bulleye!...............These people are so brain washed about the 72 virgin crap and Allah

no wonder they can't progress from out of the stone ages!