Amero "Our New North American Currency"

While surfing the net, I "goggled" "Amero" and found www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html His radio host had a worker from the US treasury send him one, because he wanted Americans to know that yes, it true. The North American Union is true and here's the coin they are printing up! Further down, you will see a video of guys financial guys talking about it and say the Americans are the only ones that don't know about it outside of Texas.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A far more reliable source than anyone's talking toaster.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

When they created the "loonie" - all that was - was the incrimental devaluation of the paper dollar - the dollar became a quarter...now with a universal quarter for all of North America - you will have a dollar that is actually a Mexican nickle...welcome to the engineered depression.

When they created the "loonie" - all that was - was the incrimental devaluation of the paper dollar - the dollar became a quarter...now with a universal quarter for all of North America - you will have a dollar that is actually a Mexican nickle...welcome to the engineered depression.

It was the result of the incremental devaluation of currencies in general and long over due. The US paper dollar is an irritating antique. Compare it to the smallest paper denominations of the world's other most traded currencies.

5 Aus Dollars = $4.31 USD

5 CAD = $4.91 USD

5 Euros = $7.21 USD

1000 Yen = $8.33 USD

10 Swiss Francs $8.66 USD

5 GB Pounds = $10.08 USD

The Loony and the Toony were just catching up to reality. Much easier to use in vending machines and other coin operated devices instead of cranky bills which keep getting spat back at you or having to carry a bucket full of quarters.

Guest American Woman

I can't stand having a bunch of change, so I like the paper dollar, which means I don't like having to carry around loonies and toonies. I don't like sorting through a bunch of change when I pay for something, so I keep using paper money, thus keep getting more loonies and toonies (til I'm forced to use a bunch of them to pay for something). Plus I can just stick dollar bills in my pockets. So some's "irritating antiques" are another's preference. :)

Edited by American Woman

I can't stand having a bunch of change, so I like the paper dollar, which means I don't like having to carry around loonies and toonies. I don't like sorting through a bunch of change when I pay for something, so I keep using paper money, thus keep getting more loonies and toonies (til I'm forced to use a bunch of them to pay for something). Plus I can just stick dollar bills in my pockets. So some's "irritating antiques" are another's preference. :)

In the beginning I didn't like the coins either but you eventually do get used to having coins in your pocket that will actually buy something. Now, I wouldn't want to go back. When in the US I continually seem to wind up with a bunch of bills in my pocket or wallet only to find I don't have enough money to pay for something because most of them turn out to be ones that I got in change. Something compounded by the fact all your bills are the same colour.

Guest American Woman
How can you get 'loonies and toonies' in change if you're American ? Unless you spend a lot of time in Canada ? ;)

I do spend a lot of time in Canada. I consider it my second home.

Guest American Woman
In the beginning I didn't like the coins either but you eventually do get used to having coins in your pocket that will actually buy something. Now, I wouldn't want to go back. When in the US I continually seem to wind up with a bunch of bills in my pocket or wallet only to find I don't have enough money to pay for something because most of them turn out to be ones that I got in change. Something compounded by the fact all your bills are the same colour.

Our newer bills have colors in them. At least the larger denominations do, but the ones don't. We have had silver dollars minted at different times, but people didn't use them. We seem to prefer paper dollars here, and I personally don't want to see that change.

Our newer bills have colors in them. At least the larger denominations do, but the ones don't. We have had silver dollars minted at different times, but people didn't use them. We seem to prefer paper dollars here, and I personally don't want to see that change.

Understood. Most Canadians didn't want the coins at first. Most Brits weren't keen on the pound coin in the beginning either. The reason people in the US didn't use the coins is because they were given an option and a natural tendency is to resist change even when it makes sense. Other countries made the decision to switch and stuck with it. Now we have a whole generation growing up who have never seen a one or two dollar Canadian bill. It's like any change, a problem for the first generation but the next can't understand what the fuss was about.

Paper is bulky.......

when I was younger I was on a weekend bender in Paris, I was walking from one bar to another with my hands in my pocket jingling my pocket change. In my pocket I had a little over 200 francs in coin, maybe 14 coins in all.....at the time that was about 65 USD...enough to party all night long.....

My wife and I operate under the every dime is a prisoner philosophy of coin hordeing. Every night the change in our pockets goes into the coin jar. Once a year we roll our pocket change.

We easily save for vacation trips and other foolish stuff simply by dropping a few loons and toons each night in the jar. Last year the total was something like $800 for me and over $2000 accumulated by my wife.

• 4 weeks later...

Just last week I saw the Amero being mentioned on financial t.v. What makes you think it is so far out there? Because it opposes everything you think your country stands for? The Security and Prosperity Partnership may not be the North American Union but it is definetly a stepping stone in that direction. It essentially is the North American Union without the title. Although they havent signed into agreement that they will create the amero, they feel the need to address "...increased economic competition from abroad, and uneven economic development at home.", which a regional currency is their solution for.

The Council on Foreign Relations has long been seen as a organization that spreads globalization at the will of the elite. They have released the document "Building a North American Community: Report of an Independent Task Force" which outlines their plans. They claim they respect national soviergnty, however, this is the same method in which the EU was born. It started with free trade partnerships and ended in a regional union with a common currency and no constitution. The CFR's goals are "Sponsoring Independent Task Forces that produce reports with both findings and policy prescriptions on the most important foreign policy topics; and Providing up-to-date information and analysis about world events and American foreign policy ". Prescribing foriegn policy eh? What do you make of this extremely influential group advocating NAU?

canadian free press article on NAU/SPP http://www.canadafreepress.com/2006/cover121406.htm

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=7628 he believes in the NAU,

Dennis Laurence Cuddy, historian and political analyst, received a Ph.D. from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has taught at the university level, has been a political and economic risk analyst for an international consulting firm, and has been a Senior Associate with the U.S. Department of Education.

Cuddy has also testified before members of Congress on behalf of the U.S. Department of Justice. Dr. Cuddy has authored or edited twenty books and booklets. He has contributed to the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times and USA Today. He has been a guest on numerous radio talk shows in various parts of the country, such as ABC Radio in New York City, and he has also been a guest on the national television programs USA Today and CBS's Nightwatch.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?con...va&aid=6494 Prof. Rodrigue Tremblay is a Canadian economist who lives in Montreal who believes that the NAU is coming

hell, even one of the proposed member nations ex president claims the NAU is coming

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0710/08/lkl.01.html

"KING: E-mail from Mrs. Gonzalez in Elizabeth, New Jersey. "Mr. Fox, I would like to know how you feel about the possibility of having a Latin America united with one currency?"

FOX: Long term, very long term. What we propose together, President Bush and myself, it's ALCA, which is a trade union for all of the Americas. And everything was running fluently until Hugo Chavez came. He decided to isolate himself. He decided to combat the idea and destroy the idea...

KING: It's going to be like the euro dollar, you mean?

FOX: Well, that would be long, long term. I think the processes to go, first step into is trading agreement. And then further on, a new vision, like we are trying to do with NAFTA. "

BankINTRODUCTIONS.com, is a private research group and banking introductions services company based in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Our vision is to provide you with helpful and supportive global banking information in order to protect your wealth from currency collapses and specific bank failures.(they report on the NAU/Amero)

http://www.bankintroductions.com/amero.html

CNN has covered both the Amero and NAU...

the Fraser Institute released "The Case for the Amero: The Economics and Politics of a North American Monetary Union" in 1999

http://www.fraserinstitute.org/Commerce.We...files/amero.pdf

the fraser institute: "The Fraser Institute measures and studies the impact of competitive markets and government interventions on individuals and society. Our peer-reviewed research is distributed around the world and has contributed to increased understanding of how economic policy affects people. The Institute is an independent non-profit research and educational organization. We do not accept government grants or contracts for research. We depend on contributions from thousands of individuals, organizations, and foundations."

...the only tin foil ill ever need is for blocking the active denial system...

It was the result of the incremental devaluation of currencies in general and long over due. The US paper dollar is an irritating antique. Compare it to the smallest paper denominations of the world's other most traded currencies.

5 Aus Dollars = $4.31 USD

5 CAD = $4.91 USD

5 Euros = $7.21 USD

1000 Yen = $8.33 USD

10 Swiss Francs $8.66 USD

5 GB Pounds = $10.08 USD

The Loony and the Toony were just catching up to reality. Much easier to use in vending machines and other coin operated devices instead of cranky bills which keep getting spat back at you or having to carry a bucket full of quarters.

But the paper dollar permits one to enjoy strip joints on the cheap.

While surfing the net, I "goggled" "Amero" and found www.halturnershow.com/AmeroCoinArrives.html His radio host had a worker from the US treasury send him one, because he wanted Americans to know that yes, it true. The North American Union is true and here's the coin they are printing up! Further down, you will see a video of guys financial guys talking about it and say the Americans are the only ones that don't know about it outside of Texas.
A far more reliable source than anyone's talking toaster.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/amero.asp

:lol: :lol: PWNED. again.

As well, Topaz, do a bit of reading and find out what kind of person Hal Turner is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hal_Turner

Is this the sort of person you'd put your trust in?

-k

This wasn't about the host, it was about the "amero".

And as Monsieur Dancer demonstrated, you've been duped, hilariously so. So perhaps Mr Hal Turner's trustworthiness is an issue after all.

The guy claims that he got an informant at the mint to send him some super-secret "Amero" coins that are being produced for the day when our sovereign nations are melded into a "North American Union".

And it turns out that his "proof" is actually novelty coins produced by a manufacturer of novelties and souvenirs.

If somebody claims to have super-secret inside information, isn't his credibility directly at issue?

-k

Edited by kimmy

Yeah remember when the Euro was just a figment of imagination?? I bet they all thought the same when the Euro was introduced.

If anybody has some evidence to present that is, you know, real? and not fake? then feel free.

-k

• 3 weeks later...

Just use plastic. Hard currency is a big waste of time, no need to use it. Your one dollar paper bill or a loonie don't give you Aeroplan points either. If everyone converted to plastic, things would be much more efficent. The cost of doing business with cash is considerable.

Just use plastic. Hard currency is a big waste of time, no need to use it. Your one dollar paper bill or a loonie don't give you Aeroplan points either. If everyone converted to plastic, things would be much more efficent. The cost of doing business with cash is considerable.

I like using cash. No fees, if I have it on me, I don't have to worry about interest rates on a credit card. I also do not have to worry about stupid ATM 'conveinience fees' that end up to be 3 dollars by the time I am done my purchase. Most places do not use the same bank so, these charges are there. I also do not have to pay a 'monthly fee' on my debit card in order to have the convenience of being able to use the card up to 10 times a month without worrying about a charge.

The credit card and debit card vehicles are nicke'ing and dime'ing us all to death. I no longer have a credit card, for it was hard to keep under control. They are so easy to abuse and so hard to get back under control.

Take that worry and fuss out of the equation, and the money related stress will soon go away. Not all people abuse their credit cards/debit cards/credit lines ect ect).