Jump to content

The FBI was authorized to kill President Trump


Recommended Posts

The FBI is authorized to shoot anyone as a matter of policy. This is such a dumb phony thing to be outraged over. 

If Trump picked up a knife and tried to stab an FBI agent... *GASP* they are authorized to shoot him. Duh. 

Any execution of a search warrant includes this language as a matter of SOP. They knew Trump was not there anyhow and they executed the search warrant when he was not there. 

This notion that they were somehow sent to shoot Trump is just nonsense. 

1 minute ago, West said:

Cactus Jack Smith ordered a hit on Donnie. Now he's trying to threaten a WHISTLEBLOWER, President Donnie J Trump, from sounding the alarm bells of this TREASONOUS behavior

There was no hit ordered on Trump. That is an outright fiction. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, West said:

Cactus Jack Smith ordered a hit on Donnie. Now he's trying to threaten a WHISTLEBLOWER, President Donnie J Trump, from sounding the alarm bells of this TREASONOUS behavior

What crap. Did you even read the article you posted?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, West said:

Cactus Jack Smith ordered a hit on Donnie. Now he's trying to threaten a WHISTLEBLOWER, President Donnie J Trump, from sounding the alarm bells of this TREASONOUS behavior

Of course they know what is going to happen if Trump gets back in the White House, get ready for raids, terminations, supoenas and indictments.

Don't worry Dems, he will make sure its fair, we will make sure to make all the cases happen in only the most red areas in with judges who donated to Trump with kids who work for Republicans. Just to be fair and even and treat the Democrat criminal defendents with same fairness and respect that you showed Trump.

When the riots inevitably happen we will leave no stone unturned and keep them all jail for years without trial for the most trivial of charges for their insurrection.

Edited by Fluffypants
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Of course they know what is going to happen if Trump gets back in the White House, get ready for raids, terminations, supoenas and indictments.

Don't worry Dems, he will make sure its fair, we will make sure to make all the cases happen in only the most red areas in with judges who donated to Trump with kids who work for Republicans. Just to be fair and even and treat the Democrat criminal defendents with same fairness and respect that you showed Trump.

When the riots inevitably happen we will leave no stone unturned and keep them all jail for years without trial for the most trivial of charges for their insurrection.

Hoping cactus jack is the second guy locked up behind Joe. 

Then Nancy Pelosi, Bug Eyed Schiff, that fat guy from the Ukraine impeachment hearing and that creepy judge from New York. There are more but this would make America safe again

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, User said:

The FBI is authorized to shoot anyone as a matter of policy. This is such a dumb phony thing to be outraged over. 

If Trump picked up a knife and tried to stab an FBI agent... *GASP* they are authorized to shoot him. Duh. 

Any execution of a search warrant includes this language as a matter of SOP. They knew Trump was not there anyhow and they executed the search warrant when he was not there. 

This notion that they were somehow sent to shoot Trump is just nonsense. 

There was no hit ordered on Trump. That is an outright fiction. 

They put it in a warrant for intimidation purposes only. A rogue FBI lead and authorized by some sadistic people 

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

Of course they know what is going to happen if Trump gets back in the White House, get ready for raids, terminations, supoenas and indictments.

Don't worry Dems, he will make sure its fair, we will make sure to make all the cases happen in only the most red areas in with judges who donated to Trump with kids who work for Republicans. Just to be fair and even and treat the Democrat criminal defendents with same fairness and respect that you showed Trump.

When the riots inevitably happen we will leave no stone unturned and keep them all jail for years without trial for the most trivial of charges for their insurrection.

Of course we KNOW that YOU don't speak for ANYONE BUT YOURSELF and ^this is just your DRIVEL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

You can't call it a lie without EVIDENCE, just like your middle school remedial math tells you show your math.

I wouldn't know cause I NEVER had to take remedial math.

However my HS Physics teacher did give me a poor grade on a test once even though the answers were all correct.

When I asked him why, he said it was cause I didn't "show my work."

I told him that I figured out the answers in my head and explained them to him, and he corrected my grade.

So you see, advanced placement classes don't have the same requirements as YOUR remedial courses. LMAO

33 minutes ago, West said:

Hoping cactus jack is the second guy locked up behind Joe. 

Then Nancy Pelosi, Bug Eyed Schiff, that fat guy from the Ukraine impeachment hearing and that creepy judge from New York. There are more but this would make America safe again

Why do you Canucks get your panties in such a bunch over what happens here?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, West said:

They put it in a warrant for intimidation purposes only. A rogue FBI lead and authorized by some sadistic people 

I guess FOS LIES didn't cover Garland's response to your ridiculous FOS LIES.

If they did, they'd have to admit they were LYING.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I guess FOS LIES didn't cover Garland's response to your ridiculous FOS LIES.

If they did, they'd have to admit they were LYING.

So how long have wreaths of flowers and leaves been able to speak?

Unless you're referring to that lying weasel Merrick Garland.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I guess FOS LIES didn't cover Garland's response to your ridiculous FOS LIES.

If they did, they'd have to admit they were LYING.

Garland isn't a serious person

 

40 minutes ago, robosmith said:

 

Why do you Canucks get your panties in such a bunch over what happens here?

I care about any THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP who authorize murdering political leaders. You should be EMBARASSED that your country who was once the leader of freedom and democracy now authorizes murdering political opponents

Edited by West
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Legato said:

So how long have wreaths of flowers and leaves been able to speak?

Unless you're referring to that lying weasel Merrick Garland.

No, I think he meant garn-ISH.  You know, like he's been talking to the parsley again.  He misheard it on Harry Potter and now he thinks people can speak parsleytounge to garnish and snakes. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, West said:

They put it in a warrant for intimidation purposes only. A rogue FBI lead and authorized by some sadistic people 

Yeah, they had a warrant and executed that warrant. None of that was any kind of attempt to kill or shoot Trump or as you claimed "ordering a hit"

Give me a break. That is nonsense. 

1 hour ago, West said:

I care about any THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP who authorize murdering political leaders. You should be EMBARASSED that your country who was once the leader of freedom and democracy now authorizes murdering political opponents

No one was authorized to murder anyone, let alone a political leader or Trump. 

 

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Legato said:

So how long have wreaths of flowers and leaves been able to speak?

Unless you're referring to that lying weasel Merrick Garland.

Merrick Garland has NOT had to pay an $800M penalty for LYING and FOS LIES HAS.

Thus exposing the ILLOGIC of YOUR choice about whom to believe. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, West said:

Garland isn't a serious person

He is FAR MORE SERIOUS than you, who has been proven to parrot Trump's LIES.

2 hours ago, West said:

I care about any THIRD WORLD DICTATORSHIP who authorize murdering political leaders.

Too bad there's NO EVIDENCE of that HERE. Just cause Trump and FOS LIES are making those allegations is more EVIDENCE that it didn't happen than it did.

2 hours ago, West said:

You should be EMBARASSED that your country who was once the leader of freedom and democracy now authorizes murdering political opponents

You should be embarrassed that you continue to be suckered into believing Trump and FOS LIES.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

He is FAR MORE SERIOUS than you, who has been proven to parrot Trump's LIES.

Too bad there's NO EVIDENCE of that HERE. Just cause Trump and FOS LIES are making those allegations is more EVIDENCE that it didn't happen than it did.

You should be embarrassed that you continue to be suckered into believing Trump and FOS LIES.

Garland is a failed SC candidate because he doesn't adhere to western values. 

There is evidence. It's called the warrant. DUHHHHHH. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This whole episode is insane.

1. The scene was controlled by the Secret Service. There were no guns there other than what the agents had.

2. There was no need to read in a standard use of force briefing. The scene was already secured by another agency. This would be like the FBI going to a local police station and saying "OK, if the cops dont cooperate and give us the evidence they collected, you can shoot them".

3. No one was going to shoot the President. Claims they were are hyperbole and are designed to agitate the base. This is the stuff Trump does that drives me crazy. He has this issue in his pocket. There is no need to exaggerate. Just stop. Take the win.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

2. There was no need to read in a standard use of force briefing. The scene was already secured by another agency. This would be like the FBI going to a local police station and saying "OK, if the cops dont cooperate and give us the evidence they collected, you can shoot them".

There is always a need. It is basic SOP. If the FBI are going somewhere to effect a warrant, they operate from a standard SOP. Just because there are secret service there doesn't change this fact, and I am not even sure how many were there because Trump was not there at the time anyhow. 

If some staffer jumped on an FBI agent with a kitchen knife, they have use of force procedures as a matter of SOP. They don't just show up and presume that this time is the magical time where nothing could ever possibly go wrong. 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, West said:

Crazy how Cactus Jack Smith authorized the shooting of a former US president. Sick puppy

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/jack-smith-asks-judge-restrict-trump-statements-after-inflammatory-remarks-about-fbi-raid

This is not remotely the story. The level of misinformation has crossed over into a lie. 

Read your article. The FBI agents were actually prohibited from using force--unless they were attacked, at which point they were permitted self defense. 

Surely you don't think that an ex-president is free to kill agents and they should be prohibited self defense? Surely, you're not THAT deep in the cult?

Of course Trump will lie about it, but you should do better.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, West said:

Garland is a failed SC candidate because he doesn't adhere to western values. 

You clearly don't know that it was because McConnell refused even allow his consideration.

He wanted to hold the position empty in case the Republican won the election.

Pure partisan HACKERY.

1 hour ago, West said:

There is evidence. It's called the warrant. DUHHHHHH. 

The warrant says: "LAW ENFORCEMENT CANNOT ENGAGE IN USING DEADLY FORCE UNLESS THERE IS A "REASONABLE BELIEF" AN OFFICER IS IN IMMEDIATE DANGER"

AKA, SOP boiler plate language.

Thanks for demonstrating your IGNORANCE AGAIN.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Merrick Garland has NOT had to pay an $800M penalty for LYING and FOS LIES HAS.

Thus exposing the ILLOGIC of YOUR choice about whom to believe. LMAO

When my logic gets ill I give it some honey and lemon and tell it to get plenty of rest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,750
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Betsy Smith
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...