Donald Trump’s Insatiable Bloodlust

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

1. There was sworn testimony at the Jan 6th House hearing that the mob was refusing to enter the ellipse are cause the SS was confiscating their arms. Trump demanded that the MAGS be removed because, "they're not here to hurt ME."

2. It's not Pelosi's job to make Capitol security policy. Trump has the authority to call out the National Guard, not Pelosi.

Can you prove that Trump didn't LIE? He OBVIOUSLY didn't WANT THEM.

3. What you say doesn't change the FACTS that they were CONVICTED with EVIDENCE by citizen JURIES.

4. Nothing emotional about the FACTS I STATED. None of your false equivalences shared Trump's CONTEXT. Duh

You haven't stated any facts or backed anything up with a credible source. It's all emotion.

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

What you're talking about is just a CNN talking point, they're just really good at duping credulous dolts.

He was talking about MS-13, and only MS-13, and he was doing it for a while.

Did you even see the video or are you completely talking out of your ass? 

Right - he didn't say something and that's proof that he meant it 😂

Later, stupid. 

Did he say “MS-13”?

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Did he say “MS-13”?

Yes, he absolutely did. He was having a conversation about MS-13. 

It was an actual, unscripted conversation about MS-13 with a person asking questions that weren't pre-vetted, and he was answering without notes from a book, and unscrupulous media members found a quote that they could take out of context to make it look bad and they did. 

No one is fooled by it, but people like you lie about it because that's what you do. 

1 hour ago, gatomontes99 said:

You haven't stated any facts or backed anything up with a credible source. It's all emotion.

My opinion is all that's necessary to refute YOUR opinion.

Unfortunate you don't know how to read the sworn testimony by WH insiders from the Jan 6th House Committee hearings.

On 4/14/2024 at 4:47 PM, robosmith said:

Do you? A college dropout who works in IT. LMAO

I've had a number of "groupies."

Easy when I'm 6'6", workout regularly, and drop dead gorgeous. Some women even appreciate my genius intellect.

But they have to be really smart to recognize it. Unlike you with your childish name calling.

Yeah but your DMA controllers still trying to find the address of your sock drawer.

Edited by Legato
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

That's YOUR PROBLEM, you trust something that is your cognitive dissonance, instead of accepting FACTS presented.

The FACT is, your FOS LIES and Trump has been LYING to YOU and you still believe them.

Dissonance is if trying to play a C Major and a G Flat Major together, no cogs involved.

5 minutes ago, Legato said:

Dissonance is if trying to play a C Major and a G Flat Major together, no cogs involved.

What if it was a steam organ? I think they have cogs.

Of course - he could mean the old pilot's term "course over ground".   maybe he's trying to tell us he's high?

1 hour ago, Legato said:

He keeps trying to use that term, and I keep trying to tell him what it means and how to use it properly, to no avail. 

Then he makes fun of people who didn't get university degrees lol. 

I bet he makes a mean low-fat, half-caff, cinnamon dolce latte with almond milk & whipped cream though.  And... he spells "Mary" wrong.

*sigh*

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Then he makes fun of people who didn't get university degrees lol. 

And brags about how he picks up endless groupies becasue he's a genius :)

I bet he makes a mean low-fat, half-caff, cinnamon dolce latte with almond milk & whipped cream though

I bet he screams at his mom till she goes to starbucks and buys one for him.

• Like 1

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Like a David Koresh, maybe. He seems to be the type that cultist hoes would flock to. 

I think even the most drug addicted, low self esteem, desperately looking for any kind of acceptance, really have nothing else to live for, low iq  trailer trash ho would probably still think "Meh, i can do better."

• Haha 1

Just now, CdnFox said:

I think even the most drug addicted, low self esteem, desperately looking for any kind of acceptance, really have nothing else to live for, low iq  trailer trash ho would probably still think "Meh, i can do better."

That reminds me of the movie "The Ladies' Man" lol.

"I've been with all kinds of women, from the lowliest bus-stop skank to the most beautiful, sophisticated, highly educated bus-stop skank."

• Haha 1

On 4/15/2024 at 9:53 AM, robosmith said:

You really are OUT OF THE LOOP. Everyone else knows about Trump's 

Donald Trump Access Hollywood tape

How embarrassing for YOU.

My responses here are ALWAYS FACTUAL, supported or supportable with EVIDENCE, TROLL. 

^TROLL

Not embarrassing for me. Everyone knows that when two guys get together they sometimes will talk about sex in a joking and somewhat lewd manner. Men will be men. I have done that many times in the past. Nobody is perfect. Live with it, lefty. 

Well, what Trump supposedly said did not seem to stop him from becoming the President in 2016. Why and how did that happen? Trump also mentioned that Billy boy Cliton said far worse than him. Actually, Billy boy Cliton did far worse than Trump and in the Oval office. 

For what reason would Billy Bush(a member of the corrupt Bush family)want to expose anything they said between each other? What was is agenda for doing so? To try and cover up is own useless lewd talking ass? 

Your hatred for Trump is incredible. And i have asked you many times in the past as to what has Trump done to you personally that made your life so rotten and makes you hate Trump so much? I am still waiting, lefty troll? 

You know that your life was better off when Trump was President. Is your life in better today, thanks to senile old Bidumb, who half the time does not even know as to where he is even standing? 

Trump is thee man for America. Bidumb is only one big mfing communist disaster. Admit it, stunned. 🤣

On 4/15/2024 at 9:49 AM, robosmith said:

How is that? Biden is an institutionalist right in line with historical norms.

Pay attention to what Trump says and you MIGHT understand. See project 2025.

"Dictator on day one." Duh

Your stroke didn't shut you up, unfortunately.

Bidumb has been one of the worse presidents in American history and he also is one big arse hole right from the beginning of his political career. If you think that Bidumb gives a shit about you, then you really are one stupid shit. 

You need to take some of your useless and stupid time to try and pay more attention to what Trump is always saying. What Trump is saying and doing comes nowhere close to the lies and bullshit that old fart Bidumb keeps saying. 

Trump is no dictator here, but Bidumb sure as hell is, duh. Woke the phk up, will ya. What is making you so gawd dam dumb anyway? 

I am all in favor of Project 2025. It's time to get rid of the Bidumb demonrat corruption and communist like tactics. Since Bidumb took office, taxes have gone up, inflation has gone up, gas has gone up, big government got even bigger, and Americans have pretty much lost all their rights and freedoms. and all this happened under Bidumb, and not Trump, stupid. 

It is for sure that communists like you will never shut me up. I despise all of you woke left wing liars and thieves. You are the scum of the earth. Take that, lefty. 🤣 

GO, TRUMP, GO. Works for me. 😇