Jump to content

Why Is the Press Making Trump Seem More Normal?


Recommended Posts

Why Is the Press Making Trump Seem More Normal?

Quote

The press didn’t cover Trump accusing Biden of using cocaine on during the Hugh Hewitt interview because it was obviously false and they doubt their own ability to persuade their readers.

They know that most people don’t click the link and read the article, so it’s easier to ignore. I understand the instinct, but if Trump is dumb and dishonest enough to say Joe Biden delivered the speech while high on cocaine, the public should know.

Trump accusing Biden of using drugs didn’t come out of thin air. Ever since the State of the Union, Right Wing media figures have been trying to square Biden’s fiery performance with their caricature of him as a doddering, senile old man. The only explanation these yahoos could come up with was that Biden used some performance-enhancing drugs. Sean Hannity called Biden “Jacked Up Joe” after the speech.

Instead of explaining this Right Wing conspiracy or highlighting Trump’s direct accusation that Biden was on drugs, the press focused on Trump’s comments on Gaza. On one level, Israel and Gaza is a major issue in the campaign and Trump has tried very hard to obscure his position. But by focusing on the one quasi-serious moment in an entirely unserious interview, the press gave the public the sense that Trump was a more normal candidate.

I often have to watch a whole Trump rally to prepare for the podcast, and no one has ever needed an editor more than Trump. The press shouldn’t do that job for Trump because it ends up hiding relevant information from the public. 

Pathological LIARS are NEVER NORMAL and often authoritarian wanna be's. 🤮
 

16.png
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...isn't Brandon the first POTUS in history to have drugs found in his Whitehouse?

Oh ya...he was. 

Um, that would be the Congressional medical dispensary you are thinking of. The only drug dispensing office in the white house is in the medical field grade emergency room and that's limited to just the President and Vice Presidential emergency needs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Um, that would be the Congressional medical dispensary you are thinking of. The only drug dispensing office in the white house is in the medical field grade emergency room and that's limited to just the President and Vice Presidential emergency needs. 

They dispense cocaine?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

They dispense cocaine?

I'd bet that there has been more coke snorted off of the desk in the oval office than Hunter's coffee table. 

There's probably a picture somewhere of Bill at the Resolute desk looking like Scarface lol.

The I need a new intern look:

ScreenShot2024-04-12at11_06_05AM.thumb.png.5763bc1df609977abcbed8f64fe57e5c.png

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, herbie said:

They have to. It's too embarassing to let the world see such an oaf is running for President.

Embarrassing was when Biden was standing beside the PM of Japan, looking through his list to see which reporter he was supposed to take the next "question" from, and then reading the answer off of his notes as well.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Biden is no longer of sound mind.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Meh...isn't Brandon the first POTUS in history to have drugs found in his Whitehouse?

Oh ya...he was. 

You'll never know whether it was the first, but are stupid enough to believe you do, only because it was the first reported in the news.

5 hours ago, Deluge said:

Because they know creepy ass joe belongs in a rest home. 

They're probably getting ready to have him committed. 

The real question you should be asking is: which woke piece of sh*t are they going to roll out to replace him? 

You're the last person anyone should listen to on ANYTHING, because you're DELUGINAL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Embarrassing was when Biden was standing beside the PM of Japan, looking through his list to see which reporter he was supposed to take the next "question" from, and then reading the answer off of his notes as well.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Biden is no longer of sound mind.  

Says Dr. WCM who doesn't even know how vaccines work but believes he does. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You wait until after you get the disease and then inject yourself with bleach. As if that press conference wasn't the most embarrassing act a sitting President has ever done.


As if being a whole 4 years older is more repugnant than being a rapist. And a fraud. And a compulsive liar. And a contempt of law and justice. And referring to groups as vermin, etc.

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, robosmith said:

Why Is the Press Making Trump Seem More Normal?

Pathological LIARS are NEVER NORMAL and often authoritarian wanna be's. 🤮
 

16.png

TS-KATHY-GRIFFIN-TRUMP-HAED-COMP.jpg?w=1

RTX6B1UD1-e1531476107577.jpg?quality=80%

gettyimages-1061486742%25201.jpg&f=1&nof

2d1315fb-6c84-4196-9a12-7455100c7a93-USP

So what do we have here? A severed Trump head. A woman that fantasizes about making a terror attack. A congress woman that incites violence. Some nut job that can't handle the results of an election. A Trump in diapers balloon? A guy that paid people to attack him so he could blame Trump. A guy that lied about having a pee tape and still refuses to acknowledge he lied.

But Trump saying we need to secure the border, lower taxes, simplify regulations and play nice internationally is unhinged.

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Embarrassing was when Biden was standing beside the PM of Japan, looking through his list to see which reporter he was supposed to take the next "question" from, and then reading the answer off of his notes as well.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Biden is no longer of sound mind.  

It's hard to find, but before that wrong way Joe approached a Marine who saluted him and tried to salute him back but started to use the wrong hand so he put it down and then tried to use the wrong hand again so he put it down and then he just stood there. So the marine finished his salute and motioned for Biden to go to the mariners left only to start to go the wrong way. Then he almost stood fscing the wrong direction before shuffling ahead early so the PM and Marine had to pretend that was on purpose and just catch up.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Embarrassing was when Biden was standing beside the PM of Japan, looking through his list to see which reporter he was supposed to take the next "question" from, and then reading the answer off of his notes as well.

The toothpaste is out of the tube now. Biden is no longer of sound mind.  

I saw that video already and everybody there wanted to talk to Obamarama, and not Joe(the bimbo)Bidumb. Bidumb always looks so dumb wherever he goes. Bidumb was funny to watch just standing there looking for someone to talk too. What a bloody loser. 

I have to believe that Bidumb has to be on some kind of drug. Even the camel ignored Bidumb. The only one looking like a bumbling and loss bimbo these days is Bidumb. 

Trump is cool, man. Go, Trump, go. 😇

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

It's hard to find, but before that wrong way Joe approached a Marine who saluted him and tried to salute him back but started to use the wrong hand so he put it down and then tried to use the wrong hand again so he put it down and then he just stood there. So the marine finished his salute and motioned for Biden to go to the mariners left only to start to go the wrong way. Then he almost stood fscing the wrong direction before shuffling ahead early so the PM and Marine had to pretend that was on purpose and just catch up.

I see that our resident comrade nobody gave you the laughing emoticon. What a left wing loonie that guy is. He is so far out in left field that he cannot be seen anymore. LOL.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

So what do we have here? A severed Trump head. A woman that fantasizes about making a terror attack. A congress woman that incites violence. Some nut job that can't handle the results of an election. A Trump in diapers balloon? A guy that paid people to attack him so he could blame Trump. A guy that lied about having a pee tape and still refuses to acknowledge he lied.

Sorry but you don't get to make definitive characterizations of YOUR MEMES for which you provide NO EVIDENCE. 

The thousand words those pictures are worth, are not the ones you made up.

51 minutes ago, gatomontes99 said:

But Trump saying we need to secure the border, lower taxes, simplify regulations and play nice internationally is unhinged.

Trump has said a LOT MORE than ^this. And is a pathological LIAR, so nothing he says can be trusted.

I'll bet you're totally unaware of all the times he has CONTRADICTED HIMSELF within days or weeks.

Some of them have been detailed HERE, so read them all and then you can talk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Trump has said a LOT MORE than ^this. And is a pathological LIAR, so nothing he says can be trusted.

I'll bet you're totally unaware of all the times he has CONTRADICTED HIMSELF within days or weeks.

Some of them have been detailed HERE, so read them all and then you can talk.

I realize this may be a challenging but - it's very important to distingush between what trump said and what the voices in your head say he said.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Sorry but you don't get to make definitive characterizations of YOUR MEMES for which you provide NO EVIDENCE. 

The thousand words those pictures are worth, are not the ones you made up.

Trump has said a LOT MORE than ^this. And is a pathological LIAR, so nothing he says can be trusted.

I'll bet you're totally unaware of all the times he has CONTRADICTED HIMSELF within days or weeks.

Some of them have been detailed HERE, so read them all and then you can talk.

It is interesting how you say I made stuff up and then provide no evidence for any of your assertions. Why is that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, gatomontes99 said:

It is interesting how you say I made stuff up and then provide no evidence for any of your assertions. Why is that?

Because you have to PROVE YOUR CLAIMS before ANY refutation is necessary.

YOUR OPINIONS are easily refuted by MINE.

image.jpeg.4adacf3eb636a497beef241edc09b1a5.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, herbie said:

Yes the thousands of feet of audio and video tape were all in our heads. Capt. Obvious is gaslighting again.

Oh i'm pretty sure there's nothing in your head :)  But ok, so lets see these 'thousands of hours' of tape the say precisely what robodope claimed there then :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Because you have to PROVE YOUR CLAIMS before ANY refutation is necessary.

YOUR OPINIONS are easily refuted by MINE.

image.jpeg.4adacf3eb636a497beef241edc09b1a5.jpeg

Literally everything I posted is common knowledge among those that follow politics. I shouldn't have to post the political equivalent to proving the sky is blue.

Either you are intentionally being pedantic in an attempt to frustrate me into stooping to your level or you refuse to acknowledge reality. In either case, I gain nothing from acquiescing to your demands.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,744
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Mark Partiwaka
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • phoenyx75 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • Venandi went up a rank
      Collaborator
    • phoenyx75 went up a rank
      Rookie
    • paradox34 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • DACHSHUND went up a rank
      Rookie
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...