The Woke Mind Virus

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No not considering that all you did when commies and Nazis showed up was hide under your beds. You guys got balls now? I'll be damned.

What commies and NAZIs? I must have missed something.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

No not considering that all you did when commies and Nazis showed up was hide under your beds. You guys got balls now? I'll be damned.

Woke woke us up to the democrat commies and Nazis, and now it's time to kick it around, stomp on it, and then banish it to the underground. 

America's starting to wake up, and I'm here for it. 

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What commies and NAZIs? I must have missed something.

Deluge didn't. Maybe you can't bring yourself to own it like he does.

As we get closer to elections in the US and here we'll see more conservatives backpeddling and distancing themselves and especially their brand from the more over the top rhetoric that's been echoing around their chambers these last number of years.

It's like I've pointed out before though your lack of convictions and courage always shine through the  brightest.  There's an army of pent up Randy Whites out there just itching to tell it like it is. You know you wanna.

On 4/26/2024 at 5:41 PM, eyeball said:

As we get closer to elections in the US and here we'll see more conservatives backpeddling and distancing themselves and especially their brand from the more over the top rhetoric that's been echoing around their chambers these last number of years.

It's like I've pointed out before though your lack of convictions and courage always shine through the  brightest.  There's an army of pent up Randy Whites out there just itching to tell it like it is. You know you wanna.

red eyeball's been inhaling weed again. 

Everyone knows that the democrat party is also communiust/Nazis. In fact the only thing these cultists aren't is Patriotic Americans. ;) 

On 4/26/2024 at 2:07 PM, eyeball said:

When did the nazi's and commies show up?  Did you have a family reunion or something?

• Haha 1

On 4/23/2024 at 10:46 AM, Nationalist said:

It's sexual messaging and at very least, needs to be banned at elementary schools.

"You can be proud of who you are" is sexual messaging to you? 

Well, I guess if ones self esteem is low enough...

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

"You can be proud of who you are" is sexual messaging to you? 

Well, I guess if ones self esteem is low enough...

genderqueer-1-1.jpg

That's a school book?

Today...it's not unusual for you to lie. But this has no place in school libraries. That you defend this trash only serves to further prove that you hate America and are an active enemy of the nation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/26/2024 at 7:41 PM, eyeball said:

Ok...so there aren't any. You just use the labels for literary effect. Which means you're a lyin' sack o' chicken sh1t.

Got it.

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

genderqueer-1-1.jpg

That's a school book?

Today...it's not unusual for you to lie. But this has no place in school libraries. That you defend this trash only serves to further prove that you hate America and are an active enemy of the nation.

Dude, you were posting about a pride flag. I have no idea the provenance of that image. Let me know how the story turns out though.

10 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Dude, you were posting about a pride flag. I have no idea the provenance of that image. Let me know how the story turns out though.

The story turns out with chicken sh1t Libbies like you, losing power, losing in your desire to sexualize kids, and being relegated to the trash heap of history.

Have a warm and fuzzy day because...you don't have many of them left.

Edited by Nationalist

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Hodad said:

The pride flag is directly connected to that disgusting storybook, and only a lying scumbag activist would try to keep the two separate. 

You're not a lying scumbag activist, are you Whoredad? 

Edited by Deluge

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

The story turns out with chicken sh1t Libbies like you, losing power, losing in your desire to sexualize kids, and being relegated to the trash heap of history.

Have a warm and fuzzy day because...you don't have many of them left.

🤪Sure it does. Because the one thing we can count on is that progress will stop if enough old men shake their impotent fists at the sky.

Or maybe you are magic? If you shake your fist hard enough a flag turns into a book!

Edited by Hodad

4 minutes ago, Hodad said:

🤪Sure it does. Because the one thing we can count on is that progress will stop if enough old men shake their impotent fists at the sky.

Or maybe you are magic? If you shake your fist hard enough a flag turns into a book!

Whoredad runs interference for the GPL, or Gay Predators League. ;) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Your days of warped reality, sexualizing children and destroying this nation...are fcking over Hodad. You can belittle this all you like but...your crap is over.!

Edited by Nationalist
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Your days of warped reality, sexualizing children and destroying this nation...are fcking over Hodad. You can belittle this all you like but...your crap is over.!

Thanks for the permission. I would definitely like to engage in some belittling, starting with the fact that you are not even part of "this nation." You have a massive case of "freeness envy" and just can't manage to focus on your own business. You're not content with lashing out at your fellow countrymen, but instead manage to get your soiled knickers in a twist about the social progress in an entirely different country. lol 

But no, progress will march on. All the people your hate-filled little heart would love to oppress will continue to move toward equality in this country--and many others.

14 minutes ago, Hodad said:

Thanks for the permission. I would definitely like to engage in some belittling, starting with the fact that you are not even part of "this nation." You have a massive case of "freeness envy" and just can't manage to focus on your own business. You're not content with lashing out at your fellow countrymen, but instead manage to get your soiled knickers in a twist about the social progress in an entirely different country. lol 

But no, progress will march on. All the people your hate-filled little heart would love to oppress will continue to move toward equality in this country--and many others.

You can try little boy. But its now obvious that your particular brand of progress is despicable.

You don't want "equality" because that already exists. You want to warp the minds of kids, destroy the fossil fuels and farming industries, flood the USA and Canada with illegal aliens, trash the global economy and start WWIII.

I, and all the rational people who happen to make up the vast majority of the population, find your "progress" repugnant.

Now...go kill a baby and teach a 10 year old your favourable blow-job techniques...you'll feel better.

Edited by Nationalist

11 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

The worst part is the tiny matter of a flag can't be discussed without acrimony anymore.  Too bad...

It is too bad. Perhaps if they Pride flag didn't stand for pedophilia and other destructive shit like that. 

27 minutes ago, Hodad said:

I'm sorry, whoredad, but Nationalist is Right, and you are wrong - in fact, you are always wrong because you are left. 

A major problem with democrats is that they are so susceptible to destructive ways of thinking; the woke mind virus is just one more welcome symptom to your godforsaken cult. 

5 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It is too bad. Perhaps if they Pride flag didn't stand for pedophilia and other destructive shit like that. 

Well, subjectivity necessarily means anything means anything.  And subjectivity predates Democracy by at least 200,000 years. 

So, you either get politics... or you get autocracy, with the autocrat deciding what is ok.  Democracy means you have to live with people whose morals disgust you.  Class dismissed.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well, subjectivity necessarily means anything means anything.  And subjectivity predates Democracy by at least 200,000 years. 

So, you either get politics... or you get autocracy, with the autocrat deciding what is ok.  Democracy means you have to live with people whose morals disgust you.  Class dismissed.

Class reconvened. 

Even Politics requires limitations... or you truly will have an autocracy. The Woke Mind Virus is proving to be an accelerant of left-wing thinking which translates into actions - destructive actions like gender affirmation and fascism (Antifa & BLM). 

You see Mike, what you as a gooey pacifist fail to understand, is that Leftism is a destructive mindset; and if it goes unchecked (like it largely does now) it will take down this country and the rest of the West, and that's why true conservatives, like me, are here. ;) 

2 hours ago, Hodad said:

Well, it is silly and convoluted to conflate the pride flag with this particular book. They are two separate things. 

Neither belong in the classroom in K-12 education. 

The classroom is not a teacher's personal political soapbox where they are free to hang whatever advertisements or support they wish, nor should they. 

As for the book... the political left in America has been pushing that smut into the K-12 classrooms and demanding it stay when folks on the right discovered it among many other LGBTQ smut books the left has been putting in their schools. 

You can have LGBTQ books, fiction, and other writings by LGBTQ folks without the constant need to sexualize it all... 

42 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Well, unless I missed it, the discussion here was not about merely living with folks whose morals disgust us, it is whether or not they get to push their crap onto all the kids in a classroom. 

30 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Class reconvened. 

Even Politics requires limitations... or you truly will have an autocracy. The Woke Mind Virus is proving to be an accelerant of left-wing thinking which translates into actions - destructive actions like gender affirmation and fascism (Antifa & BLM). 

You see Mike, what you as a gooey pacifist fail to understand, is that Leftism is a destructive mindset; and if it goes unchecked (like it largely does now) it will take down this country and the rest of the West, and that's why true conservatives, like me, are here. ;) 

My pointing out that subjectivity is mitigated by politics is replied to you with, basically, saying that a politics you don't like is destructive ... So I assume you would eradicate such a point of view, ban it ?  For Freedom ?

Conservatives allow license for expressing opinions, not "stamping them out"

12 minutes ago, User said:

Well, unless I missed it, the discussion here was not about merely living with folks whose morals disgust us, it is whether or not they get to push their crap onto all the kids in a classroom. 

It's still subjective.  The topic that elicited the nasty was a flag being flown.  It doesn't warrant attacks.