Step right up suckers buy your very own $60 Trump Bible

5 hours ago, West said:

The incoming Trump administration should purchase a Bible using tax payer dollars for every household 

Lol. Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars   Im sure anyone who’s interested in reading that work of fiction already has a copy. And having a copy doesn’t make you any more honourable or intelligent than those who don’t….often the opposite in fact 

And then there’s that whole separation of church and state thing, which Republicans hate. 

40 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Lol. Talk about a waste of taxpayer dollars   Im sure anyone who’s interested in reading that work of fiction already has a copy. And having a copy doesn’t make you any more honourable or intelligent than those who don’t….often the opposite in fact 

And then there’s that whole separation of church and state thing, which Republicans hate. 

We need bibles in every home. It's our only hope

13 hours ago, Rebound said:

You’re buying stock in a company without knowing their PE ratio? Gee you’re dumb. 
They posted pre-IPO at -121 and post-IPO will surely be worse than -1,000. 

That stock is going to fall like the Hindenburg because they are bleeding money with no business plan for turning profitability.  

The profit goes to Trump, cause it is ONLY a vehicle to pad his pockets at the expense of anyone stupid enough to "invest."

8 hours ago, West said:

The incoming Trump administration should purchase a Bible using tax payer dollars for every household 

Can you spell unConstitutional? Maybe you can read the Constitution in your new Trump bible.

On 3/28/2024 at 11:32 PM, BeaverFever said:

But hilariously there right-tards have a thread asking if Dems are a cult ans they shell out hundreds for hos scams. 

"See no evil".. the kind of extreme, existential dumbness old as the humanity itself.

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks again for another vapid BANKRUPT response. Keep on proving you got BUPKIS.

What I got...robo-bot...is a firm grasp of reality and strong need to oppose and end, once and for all, this abhorrent Libbie social decay.

Personally, I think the Bibles are a fantasy built to provide a sense of morality for society. I also think that men, being what they are, interwove the Bibles with the means of societal control.

But today you Libbies are attempting to destroy morality and so I think a Bible in every home would be a good idea. A means of strengthening the moral fiber that you Libbies are so determined to destroy.

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You, the Russians, the Saudis, and every grifter and criminal who wants to make illegal campaign contributions and buy access and favours from the potential next POTUS.

The absurd valuation is not based on any fundamentals, anyone looking for investment returns is going to lose their money. 

You're speaking as if Brandon, Hussein Obama, the two fat ass poseurs and any other piece of shit democrat were better than Trump. lol

I'm helping the best chance America's got. You should be on your knees kissing my feet. 

Edited by Deluge

18 hours ago, Rebound said:

You might be able to flip it in the first 30 or 60 days, but that company has zero long term prospects. 

Too early to tell.

Take your TDS out of the equation.

Edited by Deluge

17 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

You, the Russians, the Saudis, and every grifter and criminal who wants to make illegal campaign contributions and buy access and favours from the potential next POTUS.

The absurd valuation is not based on any fundamentals, anyone looking for investment returns is going to lose their money. 

I'm sorry, f*ckface, were you trying to communicate something? It's hard to tell with your TDS spewing everywhere. 

I find that when I am tempted to be deceitful, it is best to just tell the truth. ;)

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

What I got...robo-bot...is a firm grasp of reality and strong need to oppose and end, once and for all, this abhorrent Libbie social decay.

Personally, I think the Bibles are a fantasy built to provide a sense of morality for society. I also think that men, being what they are, interwove the Bibles with the means of societal control.

But today you Libbies are attempting to destroy morality and so I think a Bible in every home would be a good idea. A means of strengthening the moral fiber that you Libbies are so determined to destroy.

We are already far more moral than any society described in the Old Testament.

Sorry you Canucks are going to hell.

15 hours ago, West said:

We need bibles in every home. It's our only hope

Nonsense, heat pumps are quickly becoming a much more effective and environmentally responsible heat source compared to combustibles. And besides mild winters are the new norm. 

4 hours ago, Deluge said:

I'm sorry, f*ckface, were you trying to communicate something?

Yes but unfortunately for you, you’re such an uneducated dumbass you can’t grasp basic concepts or begin to contemplate the levels of your dumbassery (a new term invented just for you). Please invest your life savings (if you have any) in Trumps latest scam. It’s perfect for suckers like you 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

Nonsense, heat pumps are quickly becoming a much more effective and environmentally responsible heat source compared to combustibles. And besides mild winters are the new norm. 

We will pray that the Bible we send you transforms your life

Too early to tell.

Take your TDS out of the equation.

No it ain’t. It’s already started. 

Trump Media plunges more than 25% after company reports net loss of $58 million in 2023

The share price of Trump Media plunged Monday after the social media app company closely tied to former President Donald Trump reported a net loss of $58.2 million on revenue of just $4.1 million in 2023.

Trump Media & Technology Group shares were trading down by more than 25% around 1:08 p.m. ET.

The losses last year by Trump Media — the owner of the Truth Social app routinely used by the former president — could continue for some time, according to the company.

“TMTG expects to incur operating losses for the foreseeable future,” says the filing, which came a week after the company began trading under the ticker DJT on the Nasdaq.

The filing also warns shareholders that Trump’s involvement in the company could put it at greater risk than other social media companies.

TMTG also disclosed to regulators that the company had identified “material weaknesses in its internal control over financial reporting” when it prepared a previous financial statement for the first three quarters of 2023.

As of Monday, Trump Media said these “identified material weaknesses continue to exist.”…

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/01/trump-media-lost-58-million-last-year-sec-filing-shows.html

There is no viable business here, itself a typical “pump and dump” stock scam and you’re going to regret your idiocy. 

1 minute ago, West said:

We will pray that the Bible we send you transforms your life

Then you’ll learn that prayers don’t work.  Oh who am I kidding you can’t learn anything 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BeaverFever said:

No it ain’t. It’s already started. 

Trump Media plunges more than 25% after company reports net loss of $58 million in 2023

The share price of Trump Media plunged Monday after the social media app company closely tied to former President Donald Trump reported a net loss of $58.2 million on revenue of just $4.1 million in 2023.

Trump Media & Technology Group shares were trading down by more than 25% around 1:08 p.m. ET.

The losses last year by Trump Media — the owner of the Truth Social app routinely used by the former president — could continue for some time, according to the company.

“TMTG expects to incur operating losses for the foreseeable future,” says the filing, which came a week after the company began trading under the ticker DJT on the Nasdaq.

The filing also warns shareholders that Trump’s involvement in the company could put it at greater risk than other social media companies.

TMTG also disclosed to regulators that the company had identified “material weaknesses in its internal control over financial reporting” when it prepared a previous financial statement for the first three quarters of 2023.

As of Monday, Trump Media said these “identified material weaknesses continue to exist.”…

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/01/trump-media-lost-58-million-last-year-sec-filing-shows.html

There is no viable business here, itself a typical “pump and dump” stock scam and you’re going to regret your idiocy. 

Then you’ll learn that prayers don’t work.  Oh who am I kidding you can’t learn anything 

Only the Lord can save you

You're speaking as if Brandon, Hussein Obama, the two fat ass poseurs and any other piece of shit democrat were better than Trump. lol

Yea they are

I'm helping the best chance America's got.

Best chance to become a dictatorship 

You should be on your knees kissing my feet. 

Sorry only conservatives do that worshipping other humans thing. Looks like you’re stuck with those sex workers you keep prisoner to satisfy your sadistic and narcissistic urges. 

5 minutes ago, West said:

Only the Lord can save you

He’s certainly not saving on Truth Social stock, that’s for sure!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

Yes but unfortunately for you, you’re such an uneducated dumbass you can’t grasp basic concepts or begin to contemplate the levels of your dumbassery (a new term invented just for you). Please invest your life savings (if you have any) in Trumps latest scam. It’s perfect for suckers like you 

This is your TDS talking, and it makes you dumber than you actually appear. 

I will keep you dipshits posted on this investment because I care about people - even diapered psychopaths like you. ;)

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

1. Yea they are

2. Best chance to become a dictatorship 

3. Sorry only conservatives do that worshipping other humans thing. Looks like you’re stuck with those sex workers you keep prisoner to satisfy your sadistic and narcissistic urges. 

4. He’s certainly not saving on Truth Social stock, that’s for sure!

1. No they're not. lol

2. That's under the democrat party, but it'll be more of a Communist regime. 

3. Projecting is one of the democrat party's favorite. 

4. It's OK, we just need to get to November 6th. ;) 

57 minutes ago, Deluge said:

It’s down you mor0n, your own link says so. Maybe if you took a break from your violent misogynist rape fantasies and finished high school you’d understand how to read to a graph or could draw a conclusions from the heading in your own link which clearly says “Trump Media Stock Drops; Company Lost Nearly $60 Million in 2023”.

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

This is your TDS talking, and it makes you dumber than you actually appear. 

I will keep you dipshits posted on this investment because I care about people - even diapered psychopaths like you. ;)

Yes please keep us posted. Don’t forget to double down on your investment at every chance. Maybe you could borrow money to invest!  Even though you probably have terrible credit, I am you know plenty of low-life knee-cappers who will be happy to spot you. 

6 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

It’s down you mor0n, your own link says so. 

That's right stupid, and yesterday it was up. That's how the market works: one day it's up, and then next day it's down. It fluctuates from day-to-day, just like your IQ: One day it's 12, the next day it could be 7. ;) 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

1. No they're not. lol

2. That's under the democrat party, but it'll be more of a Communist regime. 

3. Projecting is one of the democrat party's favorite. 

4. It's OK, we just need to get to November 6th. ;) 

1. Yes they are. lol

2. That’s under Trump, he has said so himself, itll be more of fascist regime 

3. Its what you do, observe how you MAGAs worship Trump and his acolytes as infallible deities. It’s utterly unheard of in any other political party or democratic system 

4. You must mean January 6th. Actually going to detonate the pipe bombs this time?

Just now, Deluge said:

That's right stupid, and yesterday it was up. That's how the market works: one day it's up, and then next day it's down. It fluctuates from day-to-day, just like your IQ: One day it's 12, the next day it could be 7. ;) 

Please double down on your investment position.