How the Left Became so Intolerant

25 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

You have no principles.

ok schizo.

Leftists have been and are presently and will continue to sodomize America if they aren't stopped. I'll give the devil his due though, you people were smart to take control of education and the media. You indoctrinate kids in your facilities then reinforce the training through the media. Very wise but the devil is a sly bastard but he's ultimately thr biggsst loser.

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 2

Just now, Yakuda said:

Leftists have been and are presently and will continue to sodomize America if they aren't stopped. I'll give the devil his due, you people were smart to take control of education and the media. You indoctrinate kids in your facilities then reinforce the training through the media. Very wise but the devil is a sly bastard. 

Oh yeah I forgot you're one of those nutters who thinks the devil is a real guy.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952brjm6nt8hzrt0q9vcgh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Oh yeah I forgot you're one of those nutters who thinks the devil is a real guy.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952brjm6nt8hzrt0q9vcgh

That's his best trick, getting knot heads like you to believe he doesnt exist. But you're all knot heads so it's really not that good a trick is it? Oh wait I keep forgetting you're a knot head. 

Edited by Yakuda

3 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Who bans books? The right.

Who doxxes and harasses college students that don't agree with conservative orthodoxy? The right.

Who calls in bomb threats to schools because Libs of Tik Tok told them? The right.

Who shoots up malls, synagogues, and grocery stores in the name of politics? The right.

The right isn't trying to ban books, they just want appropriate books in schools. There has not been a single movement to remove books from amazon has there? Banning books means there is no way to get them, not removing them from public school libraries. If you want your kids reading Gender Queer than it is available for you to purchase for them.

Wait wait, do you really want to see what the left does to those that don't agree with liberal orthodoxy? See anytime a conservative dares speak at any college campus.

How does Libs of Tik Tok tell anyone to do anything? All they seem to do is repost crazy liberals on Tik Tok.

Lets not compare violent acts here. I am sure your side is definitely outpacing our side on this one by a lot, even though they act like everything is right wing extremism.

12 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

The right isn't trying to ban books, they just want appropriate books in schools. There has not been a single movement to remove books from amazon has there? Banning books means there is no way to get them, not removing them from public school libraries. If you want your kids reading Gender Queer than it is available for you to purchase for them.

Wait wait, do you really want to see what the left does to those that don't agree with liberal orthodoxy? See anytime a conservative dares speak at any college campus.

How does Libs of Tik Tok tell anyone to do anything? All they seem to do is repost crazy liberals on Tik Tok.

Lets not compare violent acts here. I am sure your side is definitely outpacing our side on this one by a lot, even though they act like everything is right wing extremism.

When you take books out of school libraries, you’re keeping them out of the hands of students. Plenty of kids can’t afford to buy their own books and there’s a big difference between reading through or borrowing a book at the library and buying the book.  So, yes, it’s a book ban.  And book bans are ridiculous. Reading about Marx isn’t going to make you a Marxist or make you gay. I read Marx and it didn’t make me a Marxist. It’s better to understand your enemies than to be ignorant of them 

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

It’s better to understand your enemies than to be ignorant of them 

When you're old and mature enough to understand that your enemy is actually the enemy, and college is the best place to read about that. 

1 hour ago, Fluffypants said:

'We don't want to ban books, we just want to ban books from schools" isn't the winning argument you think.

Conservatives do the same shit, look at how they melted down over pro-Palestine groups at like Harvard etc.

Sure, it's just a total coincidence that whenever a school or something gets featured on that slapper's account, they get death/bomb threats right after.

You'd be wrong!

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Who's tolerant of homosexuality? 

Both

Who's tolerant of Muslims? The Left

Leftists are intolerant of Jews and Russians.

Who's attacking gay rights? The Right

No one. You just don't know what rights are.

Forcing people to do something that they don't want to do doesn't count as an affront to gay rights.

Who's attacking a woman's right to choose? The Right

That's stupid, so it makes sense that you typed it.

Who's for institution of a Muslim ban? The Right

Banning tens of thousands of people from Syria and Iraq, when there were enough terrorists to fight a major war, makes sense. Bringing Christians and Yazidis from there, when they faced a genocide, made sense. Prioritizing muslims for evacuation was ridiculous. They had nothing to fear.

What our gov't did was like if we brought in Hutu's to save them from the Rwandan genocide and left the Tutsis there. 

Who supports a candidate who called the Coronavius the "Kung Flu"? The Right

Awww boo-hoo. Who supports actual, overt racists like Joy Reid? The left.

Who's intolerant of science? The Right

🤣

You id10t. You wouldn't know science "if you had a conversation with "him"". 

I don't need some stupid think tank to tell me who's intolerant. The Right is intolerant.

You're a CNoN cultist. You have no use at all for facts.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

Just stating the truth, robowoke. You should be used to it by now. ;)

I am completely used to YOU pretending that YOUR OPINIONS are definitive. THEY'RE NOT.

Thanks again for demonstrating YOUR RIGHT WING INTOLERANCE.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

I hate wrong behaviors. 

Get help to stop doing them then.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I am completely used to YOU pretending that YOUR OPINIONS are definitive. THEY'RE NOT.

Thanks again for demonstrating YOUR RIGHT WING INTOLERANCE.

Get help to stop doing them then.

Truth, my wayward friend, not opinions. I bring the truth. YOU bring lies. 

Wrong behaviors (woke behaviors) are what's killing America. 

7 hours ago, Deluge said:

1. Christian identity is understanding that this country was founded on Christian principles, not whatever the f*ck the left thinks it was founded on. 

2. Wrong. Christian values are what sets this country apart. The US LEADS the world because of Christian values, not secularist bullshit. Whatever bad that does happen to this country can be directly traced to the left, not the Right. Leftism is a cancer. 

Thank you for identifying yourself as a religious bigot.  You couldn't have said it better that you don't know jack about any organized religion except what passes as the one you personally follow.  

11 hours ago, Yakuda said:

Who threatened a black professor at Harvard because he didnt dance to the leftist tune? 

Who says blacks aint black if they are sure who they are viting for? 

Who whines pisses and moans whenever someone they disagree with is invited to speak at a university?

Who refuses to talk to family members because they voted for trump? 

Honest to goodness if you had a brain you might be dangerous 

None of those things are policies of the left. They are things that some individuals did.  

The right is anti-abortion. 
The right thinks killing an embryo is murder

The right is anti-homosexual

Those are POLICIES.  They affect people’s lives.  

16 minutes ago, Rebound said:

None of those things are policies of the left. They are things that some individuals did.  

The right is anti-abortion. 
The right thinks killing an embryo is murder

The right is anti-homosexual

Those are POLICIES.  They affect people’s lives.  

Of course they are policies of the left. 

Yes killing babies is bad. 

no the right isnt anti homosexual. Thats not only intellectually lazy its stupid 

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

F*ck me, another one? How many of you loons are there on here?

as many as there are atheist mongrels with rabies 

19 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Of course they are policies of the left. 

Yes killing babies is bad. 

no the right isnt anti homosexual. Thats not only intellectually lazy its stupid 

as many as there are atheist mongrels with rabies 

Can you name a POLICY which the Republican Party has supported which affirms equal treatment of homosexuals, such as passing laws to guarantee equal employment rights, or the right to marry or adopt children? 

You say you’re pro-equality in the same sentence that you call atheists “mongrels”.   Pretty much proves my point.  

Edited by Rebound

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

Can you name a POLICY which the Republican Party has supported which affirms equal treatment of homosexuals, such as passing laws to guarantee equal employment rights, or the right to marry or adopt children? 

You say you’re pro-equality in the same sentence that you call atheists “mongrels”.   Pretty much proves my point.  

So youre saying homosexuals are enttled to unique treatment because they are homosexuals. Got it. where is the right to employment enumerated in the constitution let alone homosexual employment rights. You realize no one was ever turned away from getting married because they were homosexual right? 

oh i forgot you get offended by words so that means im not "pro-equality"? I am pro equality for everyone not special groups. 

15 hours ago, Rebound said:

Who's tolerant of homosexuality? The Left

Who's tolerant of Muslims? The Left

Who's intolerant of homosexuality - the muslims.

who's the most hypocritical liars in the universe? The left.

As to all the rest - the left IS NOT tolerant of ANY of those things - if they don't say all the left talking points.

A black man who is a conservative is an  'uncle tom'

Gays and others who don't toe the leftist line are shunned and spat upon by the left.

Same as they do with ANY view they don't like.

The left is NOT tolerant of ANYONE. The left is only tolerant of those who parrot their talking points.