Harvard professor needs armed protection

4 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

You realize don't you, that a black male is more likely to be killed by another black male than by either a cop or a white person,right? 

sure. and whites are more likely to be killed by whites. because the vast majority of homicides are between people who know each other.

violence has nothing to do with socioeconomic status... blacks are lazy and violent by nature, right? i mean... thats what you are saying right?

Edited by godzilla

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

According to his CV he submitted the paper to two different academic journals but it is listed as "forthcoming" and neither journal has any reference to it almost eight years later.

Who's gonna watch the rioting, looting, assaults, murders, and burning on TV and then say: "Hey, let's publish an unpopular truth that's getting its author death threats. What's the worst that can happen?" 

FYI that's the kind of thing that you only publish when you want to cash in on an insurance claim. 

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

lol nice deflection dipshit.

Deflection?

You're glossing over the topic of death threats by putting forth your own unsubstantiated claims about the accuracy of the man's study, and now you're accusing other people of deflection? 

Do we need to add 'deflection' to the list of big words that leftists can hurt themselves with? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, godzilla said:

sure. and whites are more likely to be killed by whites.

violence has nothing to do with socioeconomic status... blacks are lazy and violent by nature, right? i mean... thats what you are saying right?

No that's not what I'm saying. Don't be a dipshit. If America was a systemically racist country like you flea infested mongrels claim then we should see the number of blacks killed by cops and whites outpacing those killed by other blacks. That's just not the case. I'd say stop being stupid but I know you can't. 

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Deflection?

You're glossing over the topic of death threats by putting forth your own unsubstantiated claims about the accuracy of the man's study, and now you're accusing other people of deflection? 

Do we need to add 'deflection' to the list of big words that leftists can hurt themselves with? 

He spells it, deflexshin

Just now, Yakuda said:

No that's not what I'm saying. Don't be a dipshit. If America was a systemically racist country like you flea infested mongrels claim then we should see the number of blacks killed by cops and whites outpacing those killed by other blacks. That's just not the case. I'd say stop being stupid but I know you can't. 

there is no reason to call me names. i didn't call you a name. i was just asking a straight forward question.

when you say.. "we should see the number of blacks killed by cops and whites outpacing those killed by other blacks" could you please elaborate? why do you say that as fact?

the reason i ask is that death suffered by police action is far far lower in all racial groups than by members of the public. so... what you say doesn't make sense to me. unless you can cite some figures.

1 minute ago, godzilla said:

there is no reason to call me names. i didn't call you a name.

Yeah, but to be fair, you did say this:

• more black people are shot and locked up by police every year because... they lazy and violent creatures. right?

That was full-on accusation of racism. Ya gits whatcha paid fer. 

4 minutes ago, godzilla said:

there is no reason to call me names. i didn't call you a name. i was just asking a straight forward question.

when you say.. "we should see the number of blacks killed by cops and whites outpacing those killed by other blacks" could you please elaborate? why do you say that as fact?

the reason i ask is that death suffered by police action is far far lower in all racial groups than by members of the public. so... what you say doesn't make sense to me. unless you can cite some figures.

Then stop saying stupid things and I would t call you names.

Is America a systemically racist country or not? Lebron james.once said blacks are "hunted" in America. If all that is true why would the number of blacks killing other blacks be higher than blacks killed by cops or whites? 

BTW cops kill more whites than blacks 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

Edited by Yakuda

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Yeah, but to be fair, you did say this:

• more black people are shot and locked up by police every year because... they lazy and violent creatures. right?

That was full-on accusation of racism. Ya gits whatcha paid fer. 

its just a question... that anyone, including yourself are open to answer. if you think that a certain answer answer implies racism then now is your chance to answer in a manner that proves you are not.

but of course, then you have to somehow say why it is that blacks communities are more violent and suffer more police cause fatalities. go ahead and school me on that one please.

3 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

Then stop saying stupid things and I would t call you names.

Is America a systemically racist country or not? Lebron james.once said blacks are "hunted" in America. If all that is true why would the number of blacks killing other blacks be higher than blacks killed by cops or whites? 

BTW cops kill more whites than blacks 

https://www.statista.com/statistics/585152/people-shot-to-death-by-us-police-by-race/

you seem to miss the point. what the argument by some is that segregated socioeconomic conditions lead to these outcomes. this is common knowledge with many instances in many countries. the fact that it is common does not make it the right thing to maintain.

do explain to me why blacks are statistically less wealthy than other populations. have statistically less access to health care and education? i'm listening.

and of course, cops kill more whites than blacks. its the proportion of the population that is the outcome of segregated socioeconomic conditions. this is really old school science.

and there is a push to have policing carried out by people of colour in neighbourhoods of color to ensure that there isn't anything nefarious going on in policing. imagine a world where only black cops patrolled white neighbourhoods.

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

You really get triggered easily don't you?😉

Not following ^your bullshit. All I did was BOLD the parts YOU MISSED and misrepresented.

Protip: read more carefully before posting your strawman "arguments."

Business as usual for a leftist.

Yes, it is tiresome to have to correct mis-representations from the right. EZ fix: stop doing it.

Maybe you'll get your points across better if you use EVEN MORE CAPS. (Please don't lol)

Maybe you'll understand what's written if you PAY ATTENTION. 

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

There, that's better. That's the kind of DRIVEL I UNDERSTAND.

I thought that guy much smarter than me would never shut up. lol

You're never going to make me shut up. Esp not by posting DRIVEL.

Gonna be hard cause you don't have anything truthful to post.

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Nobody parrots left-wing nonsense louder than roboshill - he's a spewer, that's for damn sure. lol

DELUGINAL has NOTHING INTELLIGENT to POST and has to resort to ^LIES.

4 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Guy wrote a flawed study using used flawed data from one city to conclude cops don't shot Black people at higher rates, got suspended for being a sex pest and is now doing the cancel culture grifter circuit, tale as old as time.

Another old tale - somebody being threatened being held up as evidence that there is no value to views opposing mine.  

I would like that to be true, only for the purpose of driving The Rebel out of business for inciting racist mass murders, at least to a degree.

But something happened somewhere, hit the woke horn: WOKE WOKE

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

Then why were the leftist mongrels wanting to kill him? Oh that's right he's an uppity black they HATE that 

People who write papers full of NONSENSE BLAMING them get ANGRY.

Nothing "uppity" about publishing DRIVEL and LIES.

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

You bate "uppity" blacks too just like all leftists. 

You LIE all the time cause you got nothing else.

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

You're the one who's acting like whether or not the professor's study is accurate is the only consideration.

FYI that's not even the side dish here. The entree is the fact that PEOPLE ARE THREATENING TO KILL HIM BECAUSE THEY DON'T LIKE THE FACT THAT THEIR NARRATIVE IS BEING DEBUNKED, child.

Prof posting inaccurate nonsense doesn't "debunk" anything.

1 hour ago, Yakuda said:

No it's all part of the same idea wingnut. Not my fault you  lack the brain power. 

It is your fault that you pretend to have ANY. And don't apologize for posting LIES.

Where's the PUBLISHED PEER REVIEWED PAPER, dipshit?

Maybe it was reviewed by peers and that's why IT WAS NOT PUBLISHED.

53 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You say this as you're engaged in probably a half a dozen similar arguments, where each opponent in their own way is  calling you out for your belligerent stupidity and your toddler-level self awareness.  🤣🤣🤣

^THIS. Is why CdnLIAR is on IGNORE.

47 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Deflection?

Do you not understand why a "peer reviewed" article was NEVER PUBLISHED?

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

You do it regularly.  To the point where everyone's noticing and calling you out as a result.

Everyone here being you and like two other extremely stupid posters. Big deal.

Here's your problem.  You're deciding that you like a position or argument wihtout arriving at that conclusion logically. Then you attempt to come up with all kinds of arguments to defend that position.

1otri4.jpg?a474744

And whenever people do that they wind up making little logic mistakes, painting themselves into corners and having to backtrack and retcon their arguments to make sense.

If this was true you and your beat off brigade wouldn't have to lie about what I say and make up silly little strawmen to contort my arguments into what you want them to be instead of what they are. Again: not my problem.

Joking aside - you need to start thinking of your arguments from the other way, working towards a conclusion and then you can share them here and see if they stand up to the acid test or need more work.

You've never made a coherent argument in your life, your entire existence here is to start pissing contests. Opinion discarded.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, godzilla said:

but of course, then you have to somehow say why it is that blacks communities are more violent and suffer more police cause fatalities. go ahead and school me on that one please.

Blacks are bombarded with de-motivational speeches from the Dems. "You can't, because they won't let you. You can't, because they hate you. Oh, and the police want to kill you." 

Can you find me the Tony Robbins motivational speech where he tells people why they can't? Why they shouldn't even bother trying? Why wrestling with the cops was a fine idea and the guy who got shot was a martyr?

White people don't get that message, and it's not true for blacks either. 

13 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blacks are bombarded with de-motivational speeches from the Dems. "You can't, because they won't let you. You can't, because they hate you. Oh, and the police want to kill you." 

Can you find me the Tony Robbins motivational speech where he tells people why they can't? Why they shouldn't even bother trying? Why wrestling with the cops was a fine idea and the guy who got shot was a martyr?

White people don't get that message, and it's not true for blacks either. 

i laughed out loud.

anybody else? is the this the general consensus among "conservatives"? that statistically black people are more poor and have less access to health care and education due to "de-motivational" speeches given to them by people who support the democratic party?

i'd also be happy to see cites of GOP policies that have been proposed to help black impoverished populations. but its mostly stuff like the following.

Mississippi Republicans pass bill to create separate, unelected court in majority-Black city

Edited by godzilla

2 minutes ago, godzilla said:

i laughed out loud.

anybody else? is the this the general consensus among "conservatives"? that statistically black people are more poor and have less access to health care and education due to "de-motivational" speeches given to them by people who support the democratic party?

You were supposed to laugh: your cult demands that of you when you see something that rubs your confirmation bias the wrong way.

Would you ever tell your kid that they won't get hired? That they're in danger from the cops just for walking down the street? 

It's patently f-ing ridiculous but black kids are bombarded with that message by dems. "Your only hope is handouts. Vote for us. You keep doing the sh1t jobs and voting for us and things will improve." 

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You were supposed to laugh: your cult demands that of you when you see something that rubs your confirmation bias the wrong way.

Would you ever tell your kid that they won't get hired? That they're in danger from the cops just for walking down the street? 

It's patently f-ing ridiculous but black kids are bombarded with that message by dems. "Your only hope is handouts. Vote for us. You keep doing the sh1t jobs and voting for us and things will improve." 

you've had your say now let others speak.

is the this the general consensus among "conservatives" that statistically black people are more poor and have less access to health care and education due to "de-motivational" speeches given to them by people who support the democratic party?