Biden's History of Racism

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

(On Barrack Obama)

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

(On the black vote)

Sickening.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

(On Barrack Obama)

“You’ve got more questions? Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

(On the black vote)

Sickening.

Did you happen to see the video of Biden saying that? Big smile on his face means he was joking.

AKA, you are a snowflake.

23 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Did you happen to see the video of Biden saying that? Big smile on his face means he was joking.

He's embraced policies which have hurt the black community. 

Has complained having his kids in mixed neighborhoods was like being in a jungle. 

Openly used the N word.

33 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

(On Barrack Obama)

(On the black vote)

Sickening.

State your source for these alleged quotes. 

38 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

He's embraced policies which have hurt the black community. 

Like what? When? 40 years ago?

Has complained having his kids in mixed neighborhoods was like being in a jungle. 

Really old news. What's wrong with the jungle?

Openly used the N word.

Never heard that. Was that in the last 30 years?

The FACT is, the black vote gave Joe the nom last time, and none of your examples occured since that SUCCESS.

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

Like what? When? 40 years ago?

Didn't slavery get abolished a few generations ago? Why are people so up and arms about it? 

Didn't Donald Trump's father refuse rent to black renters? Why are people pointing this out like it is still relevant?

Or is there a different standard am supposed to be using? 

Its only racist if I disagree with their message.

Kind of like Trudeau barely getting a spanking for black facing.

Really old news.

Would it be old news if you hated the politician?

Could I entrust you to hold the same standard?

Never heard that.

Look it up.

Was that in the last 30 years?

So the standard, if Biden does something racist, as long as its within 30 years, no problem. 

A dead president owned slaves, must have his busts and statues vandalized because racism is unbearable, under today's standard of living.

Am I missing something?

The FACT is, the black vote gave Joe the nom

He may not be as overconfident this time.

He earned the vote the first time around.

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

The internet.

Here we have you, within a few posts, criticizing the internet for being inconsistent which is valid. The mob online is inconsistent in how they criticize and hold various people to account.

But then you appear to use the same mob in your own arguments.

You've got a long way to go.

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here we have you

The quotes are well known. Even Robosmith noted this, with the Obama quote being in 2007, and the N word being in the 1970's. 

His "you ain't black" quote was viral, as was on popular hip hop radio show 106 and park.

There are countless videos on this, so my internet comment was based on someone trying to tell me these comments didn't exist, so they needed proof.

They are everywhere.

I am pointing out the inconsistencies. I made that clear in my posts. 

You like switching the narrative and pointing yourself as a victim or as some sort of pseudo intellectual, but nobody is buying what you're selling. Not even the Dollar general, so your two cents matter little if you're not debating in good faith.

*Not on 106 and Park, on the radio show the Breakfast Club (regarding the viral comments).

You like switching the narrative and pointing yourself as a victim or as some sort of pseudo intellectual, but nobody is buying what you're selling.

Victim? No, I'm asking you to back up your posts which you did this time.

Stop blubbering.  

You just pointed out a mistake I made on another thread.  I looked at it, acknowledged being wrong and moved on.  My feelings weren't hurt and I didn't turn it back as though you did something wrong.

Grow up.

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

You don't joke about shit like that, robotool.

Biden is a f*cking racist and so are the rest of you hypocrites. 

Is Brandon a racist? Well...he was a racist. Today I don't think poor ol' Joe is much of anything.

Even though I've never thought much of Brandon, I am forced to feel a modicum of sympathy for him. I'm quite sure that, back when Bernie was kicking his electoral ass all over the USA, he made a deal. 'Get me into the Whitehouse and I'll sign and say anything you like.' And who might this deal have been made with? Well...all indications are that it was with Barry and his merry band of globalists. So who are we Conservatives fighting against? Brandon? No.

Putting a target on someone as our opposition is almost impossible because...its legions of them. But humanity knows...we feel it...we see and sense it. A growing rot that, in the name of ideas like "inclusion" and saving the planet, many have been duped into believing all this destructive claptrap.

We now have a battle between the urban dwellers and the rural dwellers...for the most part. And the rural dwellers have a serious uphill battle because we've moved enmasse to the urban centres.

But the farmers, truckers, blue collar workers...they know this is obscene. They know this path can only lead to destruction.

In the end...humanity will turn away from this rot. Its already happening and as the media tries to hide it, humanity is waking up to find they've been had.

Its regrettable that this "globalist"...for lack of a better term...movement must be destroyed. Some will suffer. But unless we all want to roll over and become slaves completely to a central power that sees us as tools instead of people...it must be destroyed.

image.thumb.jpeg.63f5f2b947317c2080bc105cfbfa2897.jpeg

Let the reckoning begin.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Did Biden’s dad get arrested at a KKK rally? 

Did Biden get fined for refusing to rent apartments to black people?

Nope to the first one.

Nope for the second. 

However, Trump's kids are squeaky kids. If you're attacking family, Hunter Biden must figure in the picture. 

Where do we start on that? O_o

• Like 1

You just pointed out a mistake I made on another thread. 

Mistakes are human. I couldn't care less of your mistakes. If you post in a deceitful manner, it makes it harder to take you serious.

That for the latter, is no mistake. Its a conscious choice, like someone choosing to be passive aggressive, or weaponizing incompetence. 

4 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

Here we have you, within a few posts, criticizing the internet for being inconsistent which is valid. The mob online is inconsistent in how they criticize and hold various people to account.

You've got a long way to go.

Michelle Softener consider's himself the bridge between conservatives and leftists, when in fact, he's a one way conduit FROM the left TO conservatives. ;)

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

I bet my mortgage money that if trump has said it you wouldn't give a sh*t if he joking, youd crap your pants about him being racist. This is exactly why leftists should never be treated with respect. They think everyone is as stupid as a leftists

Edited by Yakuda
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Perspektiv said:

(On Barrack Obama)

(On the black vote)

Sickening.

Don't forget 

"You cannot go into a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Yakuda said:

You cannot go into a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking

This was spun by his PR team, to really meaning this:

"The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades. It has primarily been made up of engineers, scientists and physicians, but more recently, middle-class families are moving into Delaware and purchasing family-run small businesses," 

I need to hire that PR firm, post haste! 

That for the latter, is no mistake. Its a conscious choice, like someone choosing to be passive aggressive, or weaponizing incompetence. 

Word salad.

You go to great lengths to construct massive deflection frameworks.  Just say sorry once in awhile like grown humans do.

49 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

This was spun by his PR team, to really meaning this:

"The point Senator Biden was making is that there has been a vibrant Indian-American community in Delaware for decades. It has primarily been made up of engineers, scientists and physicians, but more recently, middle-class families are moving into Delaware and purchasing family-run small businesses," 

I need to hire that PR firm, post haste! 

Right. That's what he MEANT to say it just came out in bidenese. If trump said that leftists would have lost control of their bowels.