Canada Falls Out of Top 10 Freest Places On Earth

21 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Did I ever claim I don't copy/paste your post count here?  

There have been plenty of petulant fools like you to grace this forum over the years, but there has definitely never been anyone with less going on in his life than you.  Your post count proves it.  🙃

Oh nooes - butthurt 1diot realizes hes butthurt and an 1diot :)   

Hell i called it right down to the post count complaint. :)  Which only proves that you're obsessed and so childish that i can predict what you're going to do with 100 percent accuracy yet again.

Every single time its the same thing.  You post something kinda dumb. I correct your dumb. You freak out and triple down on the dumb while claiming you never said the dumb despite it being right there. 

Eventually you corner yourself and realize everyone can see you're dumb and have a major hissy fit, try to claim that english and math arent' english and math. then claim it's all my fault beause of my post count and then folllow me like an angry chipmunk yapping and barking and looking even more dumb. 

And you do the same thing again and again and again and you have for months now. Most of your posts on here for the last 8 months are you doing that very pattern with me

And that's when you're not taking a moment to accuse me of doing what you yourself do.

You're a weird and broken like puppy with severe self esteem issues, and you're REALLY not helping the stereotype that lefties have more mental health problems :)

Sorry punkin - you were wrong again and you look stupid again, and just as predicted you want it to be my fault again and i'm sure you'll jump in on other threads to attack me at random again :P   Have you considered trying being smart and normal?

EDIT*** - this was probablly too long for you to read, i know you have trouble with more than once sentence.  I'll see if we can get the people at dr seuss to do a version you can understand.

Edited by CdnFox

On 2/20/2024 at 2:05 AM, eyeball said:

What issue, that we have less freedom? Fu ck off, you're completely full of shit.

We have way more now than we did under Conservatives, as evidenced by the end of prohibition.

Thousands upon thousands of Canadians have been prevented from receiving criminal convictions for cannabis.

WOW those are the goal posts getting rid of convictions for cannabis...People are dancing in the streets, infact in BC they will provide you free of charge any safe drug you wish...yes we are making you freer because nobody really cares we are all to high to give a shi*. 

You make it sound that under conservative rule there will be new communist dictators put in place over every little town and city in canada, where liberals and leftist will be taken out back and beaten daily ( OK that might be my dream) until they see the conservative values are a much better way of life...

11 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

EDIT*** - this was probablly too long for you to read, i know you have trouble with more than once sentence.  I'll see if we can get the people at dr seuss to do a version you can understand.

Yes, it was too long, and no, I didn't read it.  That's funny shit though - that a two-sentence jab can set you off on a deranged ~1200 word rant that you realized after you'd changed your underwear that nobody was going to read. 

It's no big deal though. As we know, you have nothing else going on in your life, so that time was as well-spent for you as anything else you might have been doing.  😉

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Yes, it was too long, and no, I didn't read it. 

Of course you didn't!  You never read anything - that's why you post links to studies that prove i'm right :) I mean we all can see you have serious trouble with english.

But other people read it.  And they realize what kind of person you are 

That's why pretty much nobody has any respect for you.  :)   

Everybody reads what you write btw -  we can all use the laugh :) 

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

WOW those are the goal posts getting rid of convictions for cannabis.

No, the thousands of people who are free from convictions are the goal.

You seem to think thesev convictions were never any more serious than a parking ticket...never mind the sheer volume of the them.

1 hour ago, Army Guy said:

You make it sound that under conservative rule there will be new communist dictators put in place over every little town and city in canada, where liberals and leftist will be taken out back and beaten daily ( OK that might be my dream) until they see the conservative values are a much better way of life...

That sounds pretty stupid.

Edited by eyeball

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No, the thousands of people who are free from convictions are the goal.

You seem to think thesev convictions were never any more serious than a parking ticket...never mind the sheer volume of the them.

That sounds pretty stupid.

The laws were written for a reason, just because you think they were stupid is a moot point, the government laid out the law, nobody is above the law except liberals...your NDP so you and me are accountable.

No it is very sound life under the conservatives is not going to change as much as you think it is... 

6 minutes ago, Army Guy said:

The laws were written for a reason, just because you think they were stupid is a moot point, the government laid out the law, nobody is above the law except liberals...your NDP so you and me are accountable.

Sure but the assertion of the topic is that we're less free than we were. I disagree is all.

No it is very sound life under the conservatives is not going to change as much as you think it is... 

I don't expect it to change very much at all.  It'll take just as long for the government to degrade our freedom as it takes to enhance it.  Nothing ever moves that fast in Canada.

2 hours ago, CdnFox said:

But other people read it.  And they realize what kind of person you are 

That's why pretty much nobody has any respect for you.  :)   

They realize what sort of person I am, because you get so worked up and bothered that you're compelled to pound out 1200-word rants about me? 

OKAY!  🤣

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

They realize what sort of person I am, because you get so worked up and bothered that you're compelled to pound out 1200-word rants about me? 

OKAY!  🤣

Yeah - for those who can count it's really not actually that long :)    But the fact you think it was 1200 words is EXACATLY the kind of thing you get judged on :)

For me it's a few seconds of thought. For you - it seems like an effort.

Look at your behavior here. Others do.  And yeah, they read the small handful of sentances I write and they read you crying about how it's SOOOOOo much.

You just dig yourself deeper with every post. You're losing people's respect every time you open your mouth these days.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yeah - for those who can count it's really not actually that long :)    But the fact you think it was 1200 words is EXACATLY the kind of thing you get judged on :)

No muppet, my exaggerations are not what get judged.  It's funny imagining that you actually counted it out, but what's getting judged are your longwinded diatribes offering nothing but recycled, puerile insults.  Who do you figure is actually reading it?  It's like your venting into your diary, but in a public forum. 

Edited by Moonbox
  • Haha 1

Just now, Moonbox said:

No muppet, my exaggerations are not what get judged. 

LOL -  so you went back and counted and realized you were wrong and ONCE AGAIN you didn't say what you said right?

But your're correct you're mostly judged on your insane refusal to admit what you said, your nutbar arguments that go on long after you've been proven wrong, your predictable hissy fits and your complaining about post counts and how hard it it is for you to read more than one line, while you follow me around like a deranged squirrel with his nuts in a grinder yapping and looking even MORE stupid :)  

And even MORE so when i say that's exactly what you'll do - then it's exactly what you do :)

I'm sorry - did you think this was going WELL for you or something? Or that people respected you after seeing that?  ROFLMAO

23 hours ago, Zeitgeist said:

No, those are the words you keep putting in other people’s mouths.

You know the cops who got caught on camera roughing up protesters during the the Freedom Convoy?  That’s the moral equivalent of you, Moonbox, and the other sell-outs on here.  👍

Since when do you righties have an issue with cops roughing up protesters?

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

LOL -  so you went back and counted and realized you were wrong and ONCE AGAIN you didn't say what you said right?

No, did you?  Is that the most important point here -- the specific word count, or the fact that a sentence or two can set you off raving with a half a page of copypasta insults?  😆

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And even MORE so when i say that's exactly what you'll do - then it's exactly what you do :)

Is this because of your incredible predictive powers, or because when you sit there raving and projecting your fragility on others, you actually understand that your post count proves you have absolutely nothing else going on in your life?  

Edited by Moonbox

1 hour ago, Moonbox said:

No, did you? 

No, i was smart enough to be able to figure out it wasn't that many words to begin with. Most people can actually figure that out.  You were the only one who struggled.

And it must be pretty close to the most important issue to you because you bring it up along with post count every single time you lose a discussion or look stupid for saying something. To the point where i predicted beforehand you were going to.   So it must be critical.

Kid - let me save you some time. There's really no way your behaviour comes across to anyone as anything other than desperate and pitiful. You REALLY should have a serious think about it.

Edited by CdnFox

17 hours ago, Black Dog said:

Since when do you righties have an issue with cops roughing up protesters?

I’m not a “righty.”   However, I’m not a Marxist.  I find it funny that you try to pull yourself off as some kind of champion of the underdog, but the posters you’re backing are the biggest government apologist elitists.  The left-right identities of your youth simply aren’t valid anymore.  I too was quite left of centre, but the so-called left of today is quite anti-free speech and pro identity politics.  

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

I’m not a “righty.”   However, I’m not a Marxist.  I find it funny that you try to pull yourself off as some kind of champion of the underdog, but the posters you’re backing are the biggest government apologist elitists.  The left-right identities of your youth simply aren’t valid anymore.  I too was quite left of centre, but the so-called left of today is quite anti-free speech and pro identity politics.  

Boy, wait until you hear about the right wing.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Kid - let me save you some time. There's really no way your behaviour comes across to anyone as anything other than desperate and pitiful. You REALLY should have a serious think about it.

You still don't get it.  I'm trying to save you time.  All the energy you waste pounding out essays insisting I'm desperate and pitiful is underlined by your pathetic compulsion to write them in the first place, especially when you know I'm not going to read them.  You may as well be writing in your diary, but you just can't help yourself!

25 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You still don't get it.

I get it fine.  You're a low self esteem person who thinks of himself as intelligent but really is probably on the lower end of average.  You come here now and again hoping to boost your ego by picking fights or making commentary against people who either are also not terribly bright or who don't have the energy or inclination to show you why you're wrong.

ANd then you bump into me. And suddenly you look stupid, you feel stupid and you lash out like a beaten dog out of anger and frustration because you've had your lower than average intellect rubbed in your face and it triggers all those self-doubt issues you've got.

Nobody cares. You just make yourself look like a child and people tune you out. 

I find you amusing so i'll play with you now and again just to see how many times you'll try to argue that 100-50 doesn't eqaual 50 :)  Or post links that prove me right :)  

15 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Buzzwords.

How are 'freedom' and 'opportunity' "buzzwords"? 

A large number of wars have been fought over those basic human rights and they've been  prevelant in political, theological and philosophical thinking for at least 2 millennia.

Are you saying freedom isn't important? And having opportunity isn't important?  Do you even KNOW what you're saying?

7 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I get it fine.  You're a low self esteem person who thinks of himself as intelligent but really is probably on the lower end of average.  You come here now and again hoping to boost your ego by picking fights or making commentary against people who either are also not terribly bright or who don't have the energy or inclination to show you why you're wrong.

ANd then you bump into me. And suddenly you look stupid, you feel stupid and you lash out like a beaten dog out of anger and frustration because you've had your lower than average intellect rubbed in your face and it triggers all those self-doubt issues you've got.

Nobody cares. You just make yourself look like a child and people tune you out. 

I find you amusing so i'll play with you now and again just to see how many times you'll try to argue that 100-50 doesn't eqaual 50 :)  Or post links that prove me right :)  

You obviously don't get it, because once again your fragile ego demanded a wall-of-text response, and it offered nothing but more clueless projection and limp insults.  

40 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

Buzzwords.

So basically words have no meaning for you?  You can’t dialogue unless you have at least some sense of a shared reality where people have at least a somewhat common understanding of these ideas.  Otherwise you’re in a solipsistic bubble where you can’t read others and they can’t read you, so the conversation ends there.  If you don’t know or care about what freedom and opportunity are, and we don’t have at least some agreement on what these things are, there’s nowhere to start for you.

Edited by Zeitgeist

6 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

So basically words have no meaning for you?  You can’t dialogue unless you have at least some sense of a shared reality where people have at least a somewhat common understanding of these ideas.  Otherwise you’re in a solipsistic bubble where you can’t read others and they can’t read you, so the conversation ends there.  If you don’t know or care about what freedom and opportunity are, and we don’t have at least some agreement on what these things are, there’s nowhere to start for you.

Those particulars words are just virtue signals, unconnected with any specific policy or action. I don't like Trudeau, but I have no doubt my life and the material conditions for the average person would be worse under that repellent little lizard Pollivere because he's a conservative and that's what conservatives do.

13 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

You obviously don't get it,

Everybody gets it but you.

And i'm sure you thought ti was 1200 words again :)   but only you considers a few sentances to be a 'wall of text'. It's a 15 second read for most people.  15 seconds.  

But it's al you've got isn't it.  As i keep saying - you'll have an emtional break down and all you can cry about is how often i post and how long my posts are - because how can you be expected to pay attention for a WHOLE 15 seconds.