Trump still quiet on death of Alexei Navalny

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

if "no alternatives remain except Communist domination or extinction of the human race, the former alternative is the lesser of two evils"

Bertrand Russell.

This was a right-wing mantra for decades. What happened to change that?

I'm taxed up the wazoo. Prices are rising as well. If one steps outta line too much from the Libbie doctrine, one may suffer "reprogramming".

That's Canada.

What's Russia? I don't live there so I can't say for sure. Is it communist? Huh...are we right now?

BTW...I don't believe for a second, that you'd rather die than live...under almost any circumstances. 

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

This is why a right wing future looks so dark and awful.

I say better dead than either of the red ends of the spectrum.

You guys are upset(justifiably) at how Putin persecuted Navalny, but at the same time, you are cheering on the persecution of the biggest political rival to the Democrats in the US.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

BTW...I don't believe for a second, that you'd rather die than live...under almost any circumstances. 

I'd rather take my chances with surviving a nuclear war and starting again instead of consigning humanity to what appears to be the dawning of the darkest ideological age in human history.

Look at it this way would you rather your descendants grew up being taxed up the wazoo by libbies?

🙄

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You guys are upset(justifiably) at how Putin persecuted Navalny, but at the same time, you are cheering on the persecution of the biggest political rival to the Democrats in the US.

Again I ask, would you rather suffer the Democrats than face extinction?

21 hours ago, godzilla said:

yep. crickets. he will say nothing.

how has this kinda thing with Trump become the new normal with people?

What has Biden said so far? 

20 hours ago, robosmith said:

Of course Trump doesn't want the MAGA CULT to know ANYTHING about Putin's latest a$$holery.

Why don't you cultists tell us what you think happened? 

27 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Trump equals Navalny. Absurd.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Yep. Also Jean-Luc Brunel, and John McAffee. "Conveniently disappeared."

For all we know at this point, anyone might have killed Navalny. Even the Liberals,,,

;) 

You mean "for all you can figure out...."

No "liberal" is going to break into a Siberian Gulag prison to kill Navalny, and if you believe that (not trolling), you're DELUSIONAL.

2 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Not like

Anything to attack Trump?

You wouldn't put that double-think into it, because you're just one-dimensional.

Oh look, orange man bad.

Well friend, the shit is chess, not checkers.

By the way, where was Trump on the night Navalny died? What's his alibi. Better look into that. Check the prison guest list, who signed in to see him that day.

Or put a geiger counter by the corpse, see if he's emitting any polonium-210.

;)

^FOS, as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You people would feel the same way if Putin was unambiguously left-wing?

The fact he's probably the most dangerous arsehole on Earth is...meh?

He is not the most dangerous man on Earth, I would say that distinction goes to Xi. Xi has people killed all the time too but we don't seem to make a big deal about that.

You liberals are mad because you still believe that Putin cost Hilary the election. Before Democrats barely care what Putin did until 2016 and now he is the face of evil.

Who remembers when Romney said Russia was our most dangerous adversary and Obama made fun of him for it. Also remember how Obama did little to go after Russia when they invaded Ukraine the first time and they took Crimea?

This time though liberals are still fuming over Hilary so when Ukraine was invaded this time they were willing to give a crap and wear pins and empty our coffers to defend them.

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

I'm not in any way denying that this man is dead because of Putin. It is correct that he was in jail only because he was a political rival. And we all know what happens to Putin's rivals.

But it's also true that Biden and his party are trying to put his most serious political rival in jail.

Biden is NOT involved with the GJ indictments in ANY WAY.

The House Select Committee on Jan 6th was almost entirely sworn testimony by WH INSIDERS who Trump HIRED.

Do you believe Trump hired Democrats? LMAO

59 minutes ago, Legato said:

Only to those who's natural instinct is to blindfold themselves from the truth, unless it's their truth.

You're talking about the MAGA CULT and describing them to a 'T'

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

You’re making up excuses.  Putin imprisoned and killed his political rival. Nalvany committed no crimes at all. 

Dude - i might buy that if we were talking about anyone else. But the argument that trump is "AFRAID" to speak his mind .... trump mind you.....  is just beyond ridiculous. 

But seriously -  to be entirely honest i haven't been following the story either, for the simple reason of what changes? Without even looking at it i'm prepared to believe putin had a political rival killed.  AND? He's slaughtered how many people in Ukraine with his attacks on civvies? Did you think this is the first political rival he's killed? Where's Prigozhin these days? And that's barely a start.

So... What's changed exactly?  He already poisoned the guy, locked him in jail, but now that he's killed him i'm supposed to be shocked and outraged?

Putin is a bad guy. We already sanction the hell out of him and took his boat away. On the list of things to dislike him over, this is like 14,345.  I don't even understand why anyone's talking about it.  And it's entirely believable to me that trump is in the same boat.  I doubt he'd ever heard of the guy before hand.

5 minutes ago, ironstone said:

But you're the one that made that particular comment about extinction. 

So you can't back up that statement?

Bertrand Russell mentioned extinction, I inserted it in response to what nationalist says, WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEEEE!!!!

Would you people rather be red than dead after all?

37 minutes ago, ironstone said:

You don't know the difference between persecution and prosecution. Trump has violated numerous laws for decades, and has become a master at manipulating the legal system.

Which you would know if you paid attention; but you're up in Canada and probably knew next to NOTHING about Trump until he "won" the POTUS.

21 minutes ago, ironstone said:

And the likely cause of the extinction would be...?

Putin would resort to nuclear attack before he would be driven from power.

I'm convinced that's why Prigoshin abandoned his march on Moscow. 

21 minutes ago, Deluge said:

What has Biden said so far? 

Read the real news for once.

21 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Why don't you cultists tell us what you think happened? 

Probably he "went for a walk," at the point of a gun with no coat in the Siberian winter.

6 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Read the real news for once.

2. Probably he "went for a walk," at the point of a gun with no coat in the Siberian winter.

1. You don't know what Biden said if he said anything at all? 

2. I forget where, but read something about him dying in prison. Which one is it? 

Edited by Deluge

17 minutes ago, Fluffypants said:

He is not the most dangerous man on Earth, I would say that distinction goes to Xi. Xi has people killed all the time too but we don't seem to make a big deal about that.

You liberals are mad because you still believe that Putin cost Hilary the election. Before Democrats barely care what Putin did until 2016 and now he is the face of evil.

Who remembers when Romney said Russia was our most dangerous adversary and Obama made fun of him for it. Also remember how Obama did little to go after Russia when they invaded Ukraine the first time and they took Crimea?

This time though liberals are still fuming over Hilary so when Ukraine was invaded this time they were willing to give a crap and wear pins and empty our coffers to defend them.

Now he is the FACE OF EVIL because he INVADED a EUROPEAN neighbor.

Sorry to be the one to break the news to you that Europe matters MORE to Americans.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

1. You don't know what Biden said if he said anything at all? 

I know he said something about it, but I haven't memorized it, SO GPS and look it up yourself.

1 minute ago, Deluge said:

2. I forget where, but read something about him dying in prison. Which one is it? 

He was in a Siberian Gulag prison. The staff said he "went for a walk." Maybe that's a euphemism for tried to escape, but it completely LACKS CREDIBILITY in any case.

Do you EVER watch the news other than FOS LIES?

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Why is it that right wing Canadians continually defend right wing law breakers in the US?

Are (self admitted) pu$$Y grabbers sympathetic figures in Canada?

This video is brought to you by today's Left-wing nutjobs. ;)

• Haha 1