Chow Chow Tax Time

18 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

$3600 a year is more than I pay...

Well most pay far more. Close, but actually $3429 for it to be an extra $30 a month based on 10.5%.

Governments; their prime directive is to dream up new ways to tax you.

• 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Chow Chow is a total failure already.

Those who voted for this abuser of social programs, should have their heads examined.

They are the same people that vote in the liberals. They may be complete brain dead losers but at least they're consistent

• Like 1

On 5/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, exPS said:

I don't know how a 10.5% increase will only amount to $30 a month unless Toronto has extremely low property taxes.

Toronto has some of the lowest property taxes in Ontario and some of the lowest in the country.

• Thanks 1

On 6/6/2024 at 6:03 PM, Black Dog said:

Toronto has some of the lowest property taxes in Ontario and some of the lowest in the country.

but but but their property values are high!  They actually pay more in total taxes than other jurisdictions.  

What's that?  Those low property taxes are helping to contribute to their high property values, and the federal and provincial governments keep having to subsidize them?  No I don't want to talk about that.  

5 hours ago, herbie said:

Thread's been up for six months now without anyone commenting on the derogatory, racist title of it. That says something about this forum.

And spare us the claims that it's not.

Derogatory maybe, but why is it racist? That's literally her name. And if you're going to complain about derogatory thread titles you're going to have a long way to go before you get to this one :) 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Derogatory maybe, but why is it racist? That's literally her name. And if you're going to complain about derogatory thread titles you're going to have a long way to go before you get to this one :) 

Her name is "Chow Chow"?

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Yes, her name is chow, black doggie. :)  oopps - was that racist?

Thanks for paying attention. 

Chow. Not "Chow Chow," dumbshit.

If you're too stupid to understand the racist connotations or that, you're even dumber than I thought and should probably be put down like a dog.

23 minutes ago, Black Dog said:

That makes it derrogatory (ish) but not racist.  If i said it was 'trump trump tax time" you woudln't say "oh my god that's racist!!!"

If you're too stupid to understand the racist connotations or that,

IF it's so obvious why are you having such a tough time explaining it?  How does repeating her name suddenly make her name racist? 

you're even dumber than I thought and should probably be put down like a dog.

LOL  like a 'black dog' maybe?  It's true you get put down all the time around here :) 

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

That makes it derrogatory (ish) but not racist.  If i said it was 'trump trump tax time" you woudln't say "oh my god that's racist!!!"

Are you genuinely this gormless or is it an act?

IF it's so obvious why are you having such a tough time explaining it?  How does repeating her name suddenly make her name racist? 

Sigh. In the Chinese language, reduplicated names are often used as terms of endearment or diminutives. But in this case, the point of calling her "Chow Chow" is quite clearly to emphasize and mock her Chinese heritage and brand her a a foreigner/other. Honestly not surprised you're too stupid to figure this out for yourself, you should have been drowned in a sack at birth lol.

Edited by Black Dog

1 hour ago, Black Dog said:

Are you genuinely this gormless or is it an act?

Why are you having such a difficult time explaining this if it is so obvious?

Sigh. In the Chinese language, reduplicated names are often used as terms of endearment or diminutives

Derogatory potentially but not raciest. And certainly not well known, so you're making an assumption as to the intent. 

.But in this case, the point of calling her "Chow Chow" is quite clearly to emphasize and mock her Chinese heritage and brand her a a foreigner/other.

Why.

Like i said if someone wrote "Trump trump tax time" you probably wouldn't call it racist.  And people make fun of his name constantly. 

I think people like you see racism everywhere. If someone dares to mention anything about anyone who isn't white you claim racism. And you can't even explain why you literally just offered the defense that it's obvious. So obvious that you can't even explain it or describe why.

If I call someone a racist for something I can explain in extreme detail why what they have said is racist. I don't simply claim that it's obvious. For that matter if I say someone is stupid I can explain exactly why I feel that way or someone is intelligent I can explain it.

Her name is Olivia Chow. I'm sure lots of people will make fun of the name in some way shape or form just like they call Trudeau turdo or they called Donald Trump the Don or whatever. But that doesn't make it racist in any way shape or form. Derogatory, sure. Slightly childish? Arguably. But no, it is not racist to treat people exactly the same as you treat everyone else who's not a visible minority. Next your claim is sexism

3 hours ago, herbie said:

Trying his hardest to beat Reason10 and take #1 spot.

Gain rank by refusing to believe what's staring you in the face.

Can't think of a reason it's racist either I see :)

The problem with you hate filled biggest is you know how you feel, you just have no idea why you feel that way. There's no rational thought to it.

13 minutes ago, herbie said:

Ponder for days... he still can't think of why all by his lonesome... wants to be told.

Worst attempt at haiku i've ever seen :)  

14 minutes ago, herbie said:

And to think I once thought this guy was pretending to be stupid, just to be contrary

Well no one has EVER thought you were pretending :) 

And speaking of stupid  i see you still can't articulate why it's racist. 

So lets put it out there.  It wasn't 'racist'. It was making fun of someone's name just like Turdo for justin and Drumpf for trump and Brandon for Biden.  But because of your hate based and bigoted ideology you assume anything someone says about anyone who isn't white is somehow racists whether it is or not. 

Which is why you can't explain why it is. Your opinion comes from your bigotry, not your brain. 

On 6/18/2024 at 1:08 PM, Black Dog said:

If you're too stupid to understand the racist connotations or that, you're even dumber than I thought and should probably be put down like a dog.

Hilarious. 

Fckin' Eh its derogatory! The woman is a self-serving menace.

Its racist too Libbies. I knew when I posted it that you'd react this way. An obvious play on her name hurts your faux sensitivities sooo much. It's jack-a55es like you freaks who destroyed my avatar...and comedy in general. You are dried up shells of humans. Pasteurized mother's milk. 

But you have no problem tearing at the fabric of Caucasian society and achievements. Which makes each and every one of you...

Fckin' Hypocrites.

16 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Hilarious. 

Fckin' Eh its derogatory! The woman is a self-serving menace.

Its racist too Libbies. I knew when I posted it that you'd react this way. An obvious play on her name hurts your faux sensitivities sooo much. It's jack-a55es like you freaks who destroyed my avatar...and comedy in general. You are dried up shells of humans. Pasteurized mother's milk. 

But you have no problem tearing at the fabric of Caucasian society and achievements. Which makes each and every one of you...

Fckin' Hypocrites.

Call 911, old man, you're having another stroke.

On 6/18/2024 at 4:43 PM, CdnFox said:

Why are you having such a difficult time explaining this if it is so obvious?

I literally explained it, you're too dumb to understand.

Derogatory potentially but not raciest. And certainly not well known, so you're making an assumption as to the intent. 

Just because you haven't heard of it doesn't mean it's not well known. Especially among old f*cks like the OP.

Why.

Like i said if someone wrote "Trump trump tax time" you probably wouldn't call it racist.  And people make fun of his name constantly. 

Here, stupid:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ching_chong#:~:text=Ching chong%2C ching chang chong,of Mandarin and Cantonese phonology.

I think people like you see racism everywhere. If someone dares to mention anything about anyone who isn't white you claim racism. And you can't even explain why you literally just offered the defense that it's obvious. So obvious that you can't even explain it or describe why.

If I call someone a racist for something I can explain in extreme detail why what they have said is racist. I don't simply claim that it's obvious. For that matter if I say someone is stupid I can explain exactly why I feel that way or someone is intelligent I can explain it.

Her name is Olivia Chow. I'm sure lots of people will make fun of the name in some way shape or form just like they call Trudeau turdo or they called Donald Trump the Don or whatever. But that doesn't make it racist in any way shape or form. Derogatory, sure. Slightly childish? Arguably. But no, it is not racist to treat people exactly the same as you treat everyone else who's not a visible minority. Next your claim is sexism

Again, I literally just explained it and you're like "duh what I ain't never heard of that duhhhh." NGMI.