Definition of MAGA.

4 hours ago, Hodad said:

Don't you think you have that backward--like literally, objectively backward?

1. Trump is constantly lavishing praise on Putin, Xi and other autocrats. And Trump and the MAGA crowd here are pretty clear they'd give Ukraine to Putin in a heartbeat. And both Putin and Xi would love a second Trump term. Hell, Putin, at least, will try to help Trump secure a win, as he tried in the last two election cycles. 

2. Biden, on the other hand, has been doing anything but genuflecting. Between support for Ukraine and the semiconductor restrictions (among other policies) he's causing actual problems for both, in a way that advances US interests in both short and long term. 

Your math doesn't math.

1. Have you ever heard the expression "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."? Biden's too dumb for that, but Trump isn't; he knows how to deal with dictators and other world leaders. 

2. Whatever bullshit you think Biden is doing against China, it's superficial compared to shit like this: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/xi-warned-biden-summit-beijing-will-reunify-taiwan-china-rcna130087

And what's the response from the Biden Administration? That's right, crickets. 

Edited by Deluge

9 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

He tried to reverse the election results, pressured his VP to do so, called him a traitor when he wouldn't, and whipped his armed supporters into a frenzy until they started a riot on Capitol hill to "stop the steal".

Well aside from the fact that's not quite true,  it still wouldnt' be a 'dictator'.  Sedition would be about as close as that would get and that has nothing to do with dictatorship.

Honestly - it's not complicated, the word is fairly simple.   Why are you guys having such a tough time comeing up with an example.   I thought most of you lefties went to school? ;)

What did he do that was dictatorial? Where did he step outside the confines of his authority to 'dictate'?

39 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. Have you ever heard the expression "Keep your friend's close, keep your enemies closer."? Biden's too dumb for that, but Trump isn't; he knows how to deal with dictators and other world leaders. 

2. Whatever bullshit you think Biden is doing against China, it's superficial compared to shit like this: 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/china/xi-warned-biden-summit-beijing-will-reunify-taiwan-china-rcna130087

Trump was pretty buddy buddy with putin and putin was clearly afraid to upset that so that worked out for the US nicely.

But the claim that trump was somehow buddy buddy with china is simply delusional. He picked fights with them at the drop of a hat and was quite eager to go to a trade war to address some of the outstanding issues.

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

The FACTS are, Joe Biden was, and still is, unfit to lead this country. 

Your ^"facts" are ONLY YOUR OPINION.

Nothing's been proven unsubstantiated in KANGAROO COURT; there's a difference - a MAJOR difference. 

Yeah, we know the difference: your IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD.

As I stated before, we're going to have to be EXTRA vigilant in this next election, thanks to the f*cking cheaters on your side of the fence. 

You're wasting your time and will probably end up in jail if you're harassing voters at the polls as an UNOFFICIAL POLL MONITOR.

Just now, robosmith said:

Your ^"facts" are ONLY YOUR OPINION.

Yeah, we know the difference: your IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD.

You're wasting your time and will probably end up in jail if you're harassing voters at the polls as an UNOFFICIAL POLL MONITOR.

Robosmith spends a lot of time in front of his mirror.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Perspektiv said:

Seems odd to ask for opinions, but doing it via words like "definition", "conclusion" and other words which don't have anything to do with opinion, considering they are masquerading as fact.

And yet many posters continually mistake their OPINIONS FOR FACT, like DELUGINAL did here

• Like 1

1. Have you ever heard the expression "Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer."? Biden's too dumb for that, but Trump isn't; he knows how to deal with dictators and other world leaders. 

You ever heard of statements made PURELY for DOMESTIC CONSUMPTION? I don't believe you have.

The real negotiations are done in PRIVATE. Duh

17 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Your ^"facts" are ONLY YOUR OPINION.

2. Yeah, we know the difference: your IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD.

3. You're wasting your time and will probably end up in jail if you're harassing voters at the polls as an UNOFFICIAL POLL MONITOR.

1. No, they're facts. Biden is mentally and physically unfit to run this country. Medication and an eternal hard-on for hair sniffing are the only two things that keep him on his feet. 

2. roboreceptacle is a world-class consumer of woke propaganda. 

3. Nobody is wasting time when they help ensure that democrats don't cheat. It's a noble cause. ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Well aside from the fact that's not quite true,  it still wouldnt' be a 'dictator'.  Sedition would be about as close as that would get and that has nothing to do with dictatorship.

Honestly - it's not complicated, the word is fairly simple.   Why are you guys having such a tough time comeing up with an example.   I thought most of you lefties went to school? ;)

What did he do that was dictatorial? Where did he step outside the confines of his authority to 'dictate'?

I'm not a lefty I'm just not retarded.

Just now, Moonlight Graham said:

I'm not a lefty I'm just not retarded.

There are many days where i seriously question both of those statements :)

But in any case and setting that aside,  if your premise is that he's dictatorial then surely an actual example of where he stepped outside of his lawful authority and "dicated" isn't too much to ask for?

35 minutes ago, Deluge said:

1. No, they're facts. Biden is mentally and physically unfit to run this country. Medication and an eternal hard-on for hair sniffing are the only two things that keep him on his feet. 

You're DELUGINAL.

2. roboreceptacle is a world-class consumer of woke propaganda. 

I admit I am AWAKE, and absorbing ALL KINDS of sources, including YOUR BULLSHIT.

3. Nobody is wasting time when they help ensure that democrats don't cheat. It's a noble cause. ;)

It is illegal for UNOFFICIAL POLL MONITORS to harass voters. Personally I hope you wind up in jail.

33 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Did you know that your head is up the Left's ass? 

You should know that you have ZERO credibility here. LONG AGO squandered on BULLSHIT.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're DELUGINAL.

I admit I am AWAKE, and absorbing ALL KINDS of sources, including YOUR BULLSHIT.

It is illegal for UNOFFICIAL POLL MONITORS to harass voters. Personally I hope you wind up in jail.

You should know that you have ZERO credibility here. LONG AGO squandered on BULLSHIT.

robowoke is a casualty of left-wing propaganda. I just wish I could do more to help him dislodge his head from the Left's ass. 

43 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There's no such thing as a MAGA cult.

Keep telling yourself that; it might help relieve your embarrassment.

43 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There IS, however, a cult of unhinged leftists b*tching about stuff: 

It's really weird that you believe random youtubes mean something.

38 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Keep telling yourself that; it might help relieve your embarrassment.

It's really weird that you believe random youtubes mean something.

Your comprehension level is the embarrassment. It's like you were born and raised in a left-wing indoctrination camp.

Did you know that trees can't hear you, even when you weep excessively like a snot-nosed 4 year old? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, CdnFox said:

There are many days where i seriously question both of those statements :)

But in any case and setting that aside,  if your premise is that he's dictatorial then surely an actual example of where he stepped outside of his lawful authority and "dicated" isn't too much to ask for?

He tried to cancel democratic election results that didn't go in his favour so he could maintain power.  What else do you want exactly?  if Trudeau did that what would you call him?  I'd call him an authoritarian dictator.

Trump has spend his entire adult life having total unquestioned power and control as the head of his company and when he couldn't have it in a democratic system he threw tantrums and committed fraud against the American people to try keep his power.  He's a conman supported by easy marks and sheep.

Edited by Moonlight Graham

14 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

He tried to cancel democratic election results that didn't go in his favour so he could maintain power. 

He did not. He questioned the results. No election was cancelled nor was there an attempt to cancel the election.  And we've discussed this - the BEST you can squeeze out of that is insurrection or possibly sedition and even THAT is a severe stretch. 

Again - you lefties are supposed to have gone to school - why are you having such a hard time with a simple definition like 'Dictator" or "dicatorial"?  It's not that hard

16 minutes ago, Moonlight Graham said:

What else do you want exactly? 

SOMETHING DICTATORIAL

Here's where you're crebility is at right now.  You made a specific claim to the effect that trump is an authoritarian dictator.  You specifically said that.

Yet - after SEVERAL posts of being asked for examples of him being either of those things - you have NOT been able to produce a single one, and instead are making untrue statements about something completely different and trying to pass that off as the same thing.

So the only conclusion a sensible person can draw from your actions is that a)  you are dishonest, and b) all your statements regarding trump are highly suspect and likely to be false if they support your narrative.

And it's that kind of attitutde that is giving trump a very good chance to win again. You should be ashamed.  As if there aren't enough REAL problems with trump to mention, you have to make shit up.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

He did not. He questioned the results. No election was cancelled nor was there an attempt to cancel the election.  And we've discussed this - the BEST you can squeeze out of that is insurrection or possibly sedition and even THAT is a severe stretch. 

Again - you lefties are supposed to have gone to school - why are you having such a hard time with a simple definition like 'Dictator" or "dicatorial"?  It's not that hard

SOMETHING DICTATORIAL

Here's where you're crebility is at right now.  You made a specific claim to the effect that trump is an authoritarian dictator.  You specifically said that.

Yet - after SEVERAL posts of being asked for examples of him being either of those things - you have NOT been able to produce a single one, and instead are making untrue statements about something completely different and trying to pass that off as the same thing.

So the only conclusion a sensible person can draw from your actions is that a)  you are dishonest, and b) all your statements regarding trump are highly suspect and likely to be false if they support your narrative.

And it's that kind of attitutde that is giving trump a very good chance to win again. You should be ashamed.  As if there aren't enough REAL problems with trump to mention, you have to make shit up.

You're retarded.  I can't help you with your retardation of the brain.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Hodad said:

Don't you think you have that backward--like literally, objectively backward?

Trump is constantly lavishing praise on Putin, Xi and other autocrats. 

No, I do not. It is what MAGA means. We all want maga. Anyone who don't is a godless leftist commie.

Trump's intention was to get manufacturers to invest in the american worker again. He imposed tariffs on China, despite the near-term economic damage this might cause, and much to the displeasure of the howling, disapproving left.

During covid he coined the phrase "China-virus" and implemented project light-speed. He blocked travellers from China coming into the US. All we got from the left was advice for people to "Go to Chinatown and have a nice dinner".