OH CANADA, how low we've sunk

betsy

9 hours ago, taxme said:

Sorry old Israeli loser but my comebacks are way more better than yours. Ha-ha-ha.

Besides, everything you post here makes me have a good ROFLMAO. ???

What a surprise!

I never thought that you'd be an anti-semite, nor that you'd be a Hamas fan boy!

They don't have to show each and every photo of killings to you! No one has to convince you.....like as if you're the judge to verify what is atrocious or not! I suppose you've never heard of the kinds of brutalities Islamic jihadists like ISIS (which is similar with Hamas), can do.  And if you have heard of them - I suppose you never believed in them either.

I suppose you're among the Holocaust deniers!

There isn't any doubt that Hamas had planned and committed a SLAUGHTER!  However the slaughters have been done - surely you're not suggesting that only actual burning and beheadings of babies wold go be considered atrocious by you? 

Gunning down someone in cold-blood, is nothing to you?

OH CANADA, how low we've sunk as..................... HUMANS!

Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/10/18/israel/palestine-videos-hamas-led-attacks-verified

Slain Hamas militants’ body camera videos show the preparation and tactics behind their terror attack on Israel

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/middleeast/hamas-attack-body-cam-videos-invs-dg/

Edited by betsy

This whole affair is dumb. What Hamas did is disgusting. Beneath contempt. The people of Gaza knew what they were going to do and elected them.

Israel is well within their rights to level Gaza. Something they should have done completely on the 8th. Now they're walking into a trap.

It must be a genetic marker in Semites that makes them all stupid.

Edited by Nationalist

8 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It must be a genetic marker in Semites that makes them all stupid.

Hahahaha- that might have  a ring of truth to it. ?

Lol - what was going in their minds as they watch Hamas digging up and building their tunnels?  UNDER THEIR HOMES, SCHOOLS,  HOSPITALS, AND MOSQUES!

What was going on in Hamas' mind as they gave guided tours to journalists - bragging about their tunnels! 

How can they deny there are no tunnels?

Lol - hahahaha - it didn't occur to anyone that if someone wants to get to something that's underneath - they'll have to get rid of what's sitting on top of it? That's just simple common sense!

Hahahahaha - and they wonder why they're getting bombed and pulverized?

Edited by betsy
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, betsy said:

Hahahaha- that might have  a ring of truth to it. ?

Lol - what was going in their minds as they watch Hamas digging up and building their tunnels?  UNDER THEIR HOMES, SCHOOLS,  HOSPITALS, AND MOSQUES!

What was going on in Hamas' mind as they gave guided tours to journalists - bragging about their tunnels!  How can they deny there are no tunnels?

Lol - hahahah - it didn't occur to anyone that if someone wants to get to something that's underneath - they'll have to get rid of what's sitting on top of it?  Hahahahaha - and they wonder why they're getting bombed and pulverize?

It's no secret that I have no sympathy for any of them. Frankly I think we should stand back and let them destroy each other. But from a purely realistic point of view, Israel missed the boat. Gaza should be a wasteland by now.

12 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

It's no secret that I have no sympathy for any of them. Frankly I think we should stand back and let them destroy each other. But from a purely realistic point of view, Israel missed the boat. Gaza should be a wasteland by now.

When it comes to Israel - I look at things through the prism of the Bible.

Numbers 33

50 On the plains of Moab by the Jordan across from Jericho the Lord said to Moses, 51 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you cross the Jordan into Canaan, 52 drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places. 53 Take possession of the land and settle in it, for I have given you the land to possess. 54 Distribute the land by lot, according to your clans. To a larger group give a larger inheritance, and to a smaller group a smaller one. Whatever falls to them by lot will be theirs. Distribute it according to your ancestral tribes.

55 “‘But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. 56 And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them.’”

Joshua 17

13 However, when the Israelites grew stronger, they subjected the Canaanites to forced labor but did not drive them out completely.

Edited by betsy

59 minutes ago, betsy said:

When it comes to Israel - I look at things through the prism of the Bible.

Numbers 33

50 On the plains of Moab by the Jordan across from Jericho the Lord said to Moses, 51 “Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you cross the Jordan into Canaan, 52 drive out all the inhabitants of the land before you. Destroy all their carved images and their cast idols, and demolish all their high places. 53 Take possession of the land and settle in it, for I have given you the land to possess. 54 Distribute the land by lot, according to your clans. To a larger group give a larger inheritance, and to a smaller group a smaller one. Whatever falls to them by lot will be theirs. Distribute it according to your ancestral tribes.

55 “‘But if you do not drive out the inhabitants of the land, those you allow to remain will become barbs in your eyes and thorns in your sides. They will give you trouble in the land where you will live. 56 And then I will do to you what I plan to do to them.’”

Joshua 17

13 However, when the Israelites grew stronger, they subjected the Canaanites to forced labor but did not drive them out completely.

Oddly enough...this is correct.

17 hours ago, blackbird said:

Depends what you deny.  You have been demanding to see the proof of atrocities by Hamas on babies.  I gave a photo of a burned baby, but apparently you still deny facts.

You demanded photos.  When one is produced, you still deny.

Again, i can deny anything i want to deny. You produced nothing. It is a picture what looks like it could be the burned body of a baby. But this is not what i asked for. I never did ask to see a picture of some burned baby. And who are you to say that the burned baby in the picture is a result of Hamas? Maybe that baby was a victim of Israeli bombing? You pro Israeli buffoons get dumber by the day. You know what i already asked for? Where are the pictures? PM them to me. 

14 hours ago, CdnFox said:

LOL - way more better are they :)  Yes, much way more goodly than mine :)  (i picture you bashing the ground with a large club when you're saying all this :) )

Sure BB :)  WE can all tell :)  

Another post of yours to have a good laugh at. Do you ever have anything to say besides nothing? ?

9 hours ago, betsy said:

What a surprise!

I never thought that you'd be an anti-semite, nor that you'd be a Hamas fan boy!

They don't have to show each and every photo of killings to you! No one has to convince you.....like as if you're the judge to verify what is atrocious or not! I suppose you've never heard of the kinds of brutalities Islamic jihadists like ISIS (which is similar with Hamas), can do.  And if you have heard of them - I suppose you never believed in them either.

I suppose you're among the Holocaust deniers!

There isn't any doubt that Hamas had planned and committed a SLAUGHTER!  However the slaughters have been done - surely you're not suggesting that only actual burning and beheadings of babies wold go be considered atrocious by you? 

Gunning down someone in cold-blood, is nothing to you?

OH CANADA, how low we've sunk as..................... HUMANS!

Israel/Palestine: Videos of Hamas-Led Attacks Verified

https://www.hrw.org/news/2023/10/18/israel/palestine-videos-hamas-led-attacks-verified

Slain Hamas militants’ body camera videos show the preparation and tactics behind their terror attack on Israel

https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2023/middleeast/hamas-attack-body-cam-videos-invs-dg/

Betsy-Betsy-Betsy. Your anti-semite prejudice is showing. You despise Hamas as much as i do. And I have never said that i support Hamas here, nor ISIS. That is what the other pro-Israeli liars keep saying here. Arabs are supposed to be semites also. So, I guess that it is safe to say that you are an anti-semite also. Lol. 

Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinian people every day by bombing the hell out of them every day. Are you all in favor of Israel bombing and killing innocent women and children? Well, answer please. 

Some pro-Israeli member here posted a picture of something that looked like a burned body of a baby. The question is, who's baby is it? An Israeli baby or a Palestinian baby? Do you know? Probably not. You pro-Israel sucks really are a bunch of emotional crazies indeed. You pro-Israelis think and believe that you are right and others that have a different opinion to yours are wrong. I thought that you were better than this, Betsy. ?

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

Betsy-Betsy-Betsy. Your anti-semite prejudice is showing. You despise Hamas as much as i do. And I have never said that i support Hamas here, nor ISIS. That is what the other pro-Israeli liars keep saying here. Arabs are supposed to be semites also. So, I guess that it is safe to say that you are an anti-semite also. Lol.

Israel is committing genocide against the Palestinian people every day by bombing the hell out of them every day. Are you all in favor of Israel bombing and killing innocent women and children? Well, answer please. 

Some pro-Israeli member here posted a picture of something that looked like a burned body of a baby. The question is, who's baby is it? An Israeli baby or a Palestinian baby? Do you know? Probably not. You pro-Israel sucks really are a bunch of emotional crazies indeed. You pro-Israelis think and believe that you are right and others that have a different opinion to yours are wrong. I thought that you were better than this, Betsy. ?

I'm using the term exactly the way it is defined, and understood, meaning anti-Jew:

anti-Semitism, (see Researcher’s Note) hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious or racial group.

https://www.britannica.com/topic/anti-Semitism

You're not gaining any credibility by trying to use that kind of tactic.  After reading my posts - what on earth do you hope to gain other than showing everyone in the forum you've got serious comprehension issues! ?

hahahaha - anyone using your argument regarding the term "anti-semites" are using an argument based on IGNORANCE.   There!  There's the definition!  You're welcome.

Edited by betsy

41 minutes ago, taxme said:

Another post of yours to have a good laugh at. Do you ever have anything to say besides nothing? ?

well you need to have at least a grade 1 education to understand my posts so they're always going to be nothing to you ;)

Gosh - looking around this thread, NOBODY likes you do they?

20 hours ago, taxme said:

So, what Israel is still and has been doing, by the continuation of the bombing of Gaza, should not be seen as cold-blooded murder then, right?

No. There's a difference between war focused on an enemy where you take as much care as you can to avoid civilian casualties, and deliberately seeking out civilians to kill. If this point is too complex for you then maybe you should be asking for disability payments due to mental impairment.

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

Your last sentence is what made me wonder; from a First Nations perspective the first settlers in North America were more like the MAGA types, completely uninterested in compromising with others.

That was the way the world was back then. The natives who came into contact with the settlers did their best to keep other natives away. They got guns from the settlers and used them on the inland natives. It's how the Iriquois managed to force the Hurons off their lands.

20 hours ago, eyeball said:

This seems as uncompromising in its dismissiveness.

I am completely dismissive of the idea we have 600 'nations' whose primary motivation has to be preserving their 'culture' and independent status. These are villages, mere hundreds of people for the most part. Their children would be infinitely better off if they just moved out and forget about their native past.

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

well you need to have at least a grade 1 education to understand my posts so they're always going to be nothing to you ;)

Gosh - looking around this thread, NOBODY likes you do they?

i will have you know that I finished grade three.?? ?  Nobody here understands your babbling posts here anyway. You have a big problem of speaking before you think. You need to make an effort to learn how to think first and then speak. LOL. 

Looking around, i do not see anyone here sending you hugs and kisses for what garbage you spew here. Just saying. 

10 minutes ago, I am Groot said:

No. There's a difference between war focused on an enemy where you take as much care as you can to avoid civilian casualties, and deliberately seeking out civilians to kill. If this point is too complex for you then maybe you should be asking for disability payments due to mental impairment.

In any war, civilian casualties cannot be avoided even if one tries to avoid too many civilian casualties. During the 2nd WW, many millions of innocent civilians died because precautions are not taken to avoid civilians casualties. Personally, i find you way to complex to try and understand as to where you are coming from anyway. You seem to be lost in your own stupidity with your stupid replies. I will take any payments that i can get from any source.  ?

22 hours ago, taxme said:

In any war, civilian casualties cannot be avoided even if one tries to avoid too many civilian casualties. During the 2nd WW, many millions of innocent civilians died because precautions are not taken to avoid civilians casualties.

And many millions died deliberately, lined up and shot, worked to death in concentration camps, or gased in special chambers. All to be dumped into mass graves. That's not war. That's something else again.

Personally, i find you way to complex to try and understand as to where you are coming from anyway.

Because you've locked yourself into a little box that says anyone who doesn't agree with you is the far left, or a communist or something like that. And as such nothing they say can penetrate the powerful cone of dumb that surrounds your views. You simply dismiss them all without thought.

You seem to be lost in your own stupidity with your stupid replies. I will take any payments that i can get from any source.  ?

3 hours ago, I am Groot said:

And many millions died deliberately, lined up and shot, worked to death in concentration camps, or gased in special chambers. All to be dumped into mass graves. That's not war. That's something else again.

Because you've locked yourself into a little box that says anyone who doesn't agree with you is the far left, or a communist or something like that. And as such nothing they say can penetrate the powerful cone of dumb that surrounds your views. You simply dismiss them all without thought.

Blah-blah-blah, groovy. ?

Edited by taxme

7 hours ago, I am Groot said:

He's not the only one around here who does this a lot. I feel like I'm in pretty good company given the number of reasonable conservatives that have found themselves relegated to the left lately.

23 minutes ago, Perspektiv said:

Basically. To me, they have shown impressive restraint. 

If emotions truly got the best of them, this would be far more carnage, considering how densely populated that Gaza is.

I think Israel will regret not letting their emotions get the best of them.

All they're accomplishing now is creating another generation of Hamas.

On 11/22/2023 at 5:50 AM, Nationalist said:

The reason it isn’t is because Israel has a way bigger target in their sights:  Iran.

9 hours ago, eyeball said:

He's not the only one around here who does this a lot. I feel like I'm in pretty good company given the number of reasonable conservatives that have found themselves relegated to the left lately.

Name one of these 'reasonable conservatives', please.

Well, other than me.

10 hours ago, eyeball said:

Ahhh yes - the ones defending trudeau night and day like yourself :)   True 'conservatives' who would all actually VOTE conservative if mike chong is the leader  ROFLMAO!!!!

"I like deficits! I like social spending!  I have no problem with corruption (in your case), carbon tax is great!, more of our money should be spent converting bathrooms, the budget will balance itself!! -  wait, what do you mean you don't believe i'm a conservative?!?"

• Haha 1