CNN Mistakenly Filmed Woman Stuffing A Ballot Box With Multiple Ballots – The Reporter’s Reaction Says It All (Video)

On 11/4/2023 at 7:49 PM, Hodad said:

For Ohio

The elector shall mail the identification envelope to the director from whom it was received in the return envelope, postage prepaid, or the elector may personally deliver it to the director, or the spouse of the elector, the father, mother, father-in-law, mother-in-law, grandfather, grandmother, brother, or sister of the whole or half blood, or the son, daughter, adopting parent, adopted child, stepparent, stepchild, uncle, aunt, nephew, or niece of the elector may deliver it to the director.

When you only have one drop box for a country, of course families are going to consolidate for one trip. It could be something untoward, but there's certainly no evidence that this was.

So any video of someone stuffing a ballot box is merely putting other family members ballots in? That's extremely weak. What about the incidents that were recorded in the wee hours of the morning where the person then removes and disposes of gloves, then takes a selfie? You guys just responded with the same , lame excuse.

The woman in question is Wanda Jeter Pataki. And she was given the opportunity to explain her actions on the witness stand. Surely she must have had a credible explanation? Gosh, I wonder what she said which would explain what was on the video??

She is a city hall employee by the way.

On 11/4/2023 at 10:18 PM, CdnFox said:

The vast majority scream that.

But given what i just posted i can understand you backpedaling on behalf of your tribe :)  

Oh the lies and deceit of the Libbies. It knows no bounds. They will do and say anything to win an election. These are disgusting people who need to be caught and tossed in jail.

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

So any video of someone stuffing a ballot box is merely putting other family members ballots in? That's extremely weak. What about the incidents that were recorded in the wee hours of the morning where the person then removes and disposes of gloves, then takes a selfie? You guys just responded with the same , lame excuse.

No, ya goofball. The point was that in a county of over a million people with a single drop box there would obviously be many, many people dropping off multiple ballots. There would have been hundreds--or potentially thousands--of people doing this legally with no concern, in broad daylight.

The idea that CNN "catching" it on camera is a big deal is ludicrous. The only thing that claim proves is that, once again, you people should start getting your "news" from someplace other than memes and janky chain emails.  

There was one voter fraud conviction in Cuyahoga county from that election. Small time. Trump supporter. Voted multiple times and was, of course, caught. 

Edited by Hodad

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

The woman in question is Wanda Jeter Pataki. And she was given the opportunity to explain her actions on the witness stand. Surely she must have had a credible explanation? Gosh, I wonder what she said which would explain what was on the video??

She is a city hall employee by the way.

That one is crazy though. -- Her boss has been mayor of that town for most of the last 30 years. The guy resigned after being convicted of federal felony corruption and still managed to get himself elected to the same job again. WTF is happening in Bridgeport, CT that a felon convicted of corruption can run for office and still get people to vote for him?

That'd be crazy, right? Right?

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, ya goofball. The point was that in a county of over a million people with a single drop box there would obviously be many, many people dropping off multiple ballots. There would have been hundreds--or potentially thousands--of people doing this legally with no concern, in broad daylight.

Still not lawful.

The idea that CNN "catching" it on camera is a big deal is ludicrous. The only thing that claim proves is that, once again, you people should start getting your "news" from someplace other than memes and janky chain emails.  

Instead of getting it from CNN you mean.

And once again - the old leftie trick of "if you can't refute the claim, then pretend it's no big deal and mock them for bringing it up". 

And here we go again - "there is no such thing as voter fraud" ....  when we win.  If they liose - 4 years of 'russian collusion'.

3 hours ago, Hodad said:

That one is crazy though. -- Her boss has been mayor of that town for most of the last 30 years. The guy resigned after being convicted of federal felony corruption and still managed to get himself elected to the same job again. WTF is happening in Bridgeport, CT that a felon convicted of corruption can run for office and still get people to vote for him?

That'd be crazy, right? Right?

OH - and Hodad - you know how we KNOW you know you're in the wrong?

Your first instict was to defend the woman.  "Maybe she's not breaking the law, maybe she's just sort of kind of breaking the law".

If you TRULY did NOT believe that the dems didn't stuff ballot boxes ...  a non bias person's first instinct would have been to say "how do you know she isn't a republican?"   - but that never occurred to you :)  

Gotcha kiddo.  :) 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

A tonne would be around 35000 ballots assuming they each weigh an ounce.

That's a pretty liberal response :)   Rather than address the issue or rationally discuss the problem, attempt to take issue with an obviously clear turn of phrase to distract :) 

Sure kid, you're absolutely right and that makes her ballot box stuffing perfectly ok right? :)  LOL - do ALL you left wingers have such small brains?

On 11/4/2023 at 12:43 AM, CdnFox said:

https://www.rightjournalism.com/cnn-mistakenly-filmed-woman-stuffing-a-ballot-box-with-multiple-ballots-the-reporters-reaction-says-it-all-video/

A state judge has taken the unusual step of ordering a new Democratic mayoral primary in Connecticut’s largest city to be held after the Nov. 7 general election is completed. The decision comes after surveillance videos showed a woman stuffing what appeared to be absentee ballots into an outdoor ballot box days before the original primary.

Also internet sleuths managed to dig up a similar video that was aired on CNN and it’s from 2020 elections.

CNN’s news cameras caught a masked woman in Ohio stuffing a ballot box on live TV during the 2020 Presidential Election, which CNN and other corporate media outlets claim was “safe and secure” and not riddled with unprecedented levels of fraud from both government officials and paid political hacks.

CNN’s cameras were set up beside “the only ballot drop box in Cuyahoga County, Ohio” during early voting in the 2020 election, and captured a lone woman dumping a heaping handful of ballots that obviously belonged to a large group of people. There’s at least one massive problem with this entire situation, considering that ballot harvesting is ILLEGAL in Ohio.

Your cite apparently was fake news, it has been taken down. 

37 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Your cite apparently was fake news, it has been taken down. 

Just moved - but there's plenty more stories about it.

I love that if they move it then it's "fake news" tho :)  Can you find any source that says it's fake? No?  Just lying to make yourself feel better? Well all right then.

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/cnn-accidentally-broadcast-live-footage-of-masked-woman-stuffing-ballot-box/

https://nationalfile.com/2020-flashback-cnn-cameras-caught-masked-woman-stuffing-ballot-box-on-live-tv/

https://www.survivethenews.com/new-video-emerges-of-cnn-accidentally-catching-woman-allegedly-stuffing-several-ballots-into-drop-box-in-cleveland-oh-during-live-segment-on-2020-election-the-gateway-pundit/

And here's a completely different case:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/new-video-emerges-cnn-accidentally-catching-woman-allegedly/

turns out you're the fake news :)  

51 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And you're clearly not.

Not right? Sure i am - vote conservative and everything :)   Yeash the guy who supports justin thinks i'm not right :)  

Anyway - guess that's the best you could do.  Tell me you know i was right without telling me :)  As you know i do love seeing those salty tears of yours :)  

On 11/5/2023 at 2:28 AM, robosmith said:

Video ONLY SHOWS TWO being deposited. NO EVIDENCE that the other papers were deposited let alone being ballots. 

YOU => PWNED AGAIN. Wanna quadruple down on your stupidity? Duh 

NO EVIDENCE...NO EVIDENCE...

Let's face it robo-bot...you don't give a rat's ass about evidence. If you did, you wouldn't be cheerleading for the Trump insurrection bullshit.

You have the moral fiber of an insect. Perhaps even less than that.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Where's the evidence of a tonne of envelopes?

In her hand

As I said that's around 35000 of them.

As was said that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

If you guys insist on living by hyperbole you should be prepared to die by it.

That is also a stupid thing to say :) 

And - do you mean you're going to KILL me'? Did you just threaten me?!?! You would never use hyperbole so you must actually mean i'm going to DIE for it!!!! You meant that literally riight!?!?!!

No?

Hypocrite.  What kind of a m*oron tries to call out hyperbole by using hyperbole.  If stupid was jet fuel you could fly to europe.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

In her hand

As was said that's a pretty stupid thing to say.

Finally sinking in is it?

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

And - do you mean you're going to KILL me'? Did you just threaten me?!?! You would never use hyperbole so you must actually mean i'm going to DIE for it!!!! You meant that literally riight!?!?!!

?

33 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Where's the evidence of a tonne of envelopes? As I said that's around 35000 of them.

If you guys insist on living by hyperbole you should be prepared to die by it.

In a nation of some 300,000,000 where there are about 160,000 persons able to vote, when a few...and it has been a few...get caught stuffing the ballot box, that means that WAY MORE than just these few instances caught redhanded...got away with the act. And oddly enough, it always appears to be Libbies getting caught. That's a big problem.

But you know that already yet deny it in public because...partisanship takes president over everything for you.

This makes you...unreliable to say the least...

Edited by Nationalist

16 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

But you know that already yet deny it in public because...partisanship takes president over everything for you.

Do you have ANY evidence of what you're talking about here? Like my name on a party list for example?

No you don't, so fu ck off.

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Do you have ANY evidence of what you're talking about here? Like my name on a party list for example?

No you don't, so fu ck off.

LOL...AHHHH poor baby.

Your own antics about a "ton of ballots" is all the "evidence" needed.

You knew that was just common hyperbole yet decided to make an issue out of it.

Have a warm and fuzzy day...

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You knew that was just common hyperbole yet decided to make an issue out of it.

Hyperbole is so common with you people that it's impossible to ignore. It's why conservative right-wingers are referred to as reactionary - the more conservative you are the worse it is. You can't help but believe your own bullshit.

Edited by eyeball

27 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hyperbole is so common with you people that it's impossible to ignore. It's why conservative right-wingers are referred to as reactionary - the more conservative you are the worse it is. You can't help but believe your own bullshit.

We do know how to look after bulls. You guy's are still looking for unicorns.

I have a large black walnut on my property it has a hyperbole. Although it isn't very common.

33 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Well its hard to be right all the time. So in this case, as in pretty much every other case, our "bullshit" is correct.

Meh...someone's gotta keep the lies down to a dull roar. Lord knows you won't.