Jump to content

CNN Mistakenly Filmed Woman Stuffing A Ballot Box With Multiple Ballots – The Reporter’s Reaction Says It All (Video)


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Finally sinking in is it

What, that i was right about her stuffing a ballot box? No i knew that already. Tonnes of ballots too from the looks of things.  :)

 

Kid - you've already made yourself look like an 1diot pretending that 'tonnes' is not literal and then using hyperbole by accident to chastise me ' :)  Pointing out that i was right all along is kind of adding stupid to dumb.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So it was a tonne and that's what you're sticking with.

Got it.

Well i'd like to answer but you've threatened to kill me sooo..... :)

Do you have any idea how much you prove MY point when you behave like this? Would you say an independent person reading this would say you're bringing  up a legitmate point?

Or would they join the millions who would say you obviously know you're wrong and being so childish a 7 year old would tell you to go to your room :)  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/8/2023 at 4:19 PM, CdnFox said:

Um, those sites are hardly reliable. But I have been trying to research it on graded sources ( A trader source is like something the AP or Reuters would recognize as reliable) and so far, I can't find any.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Um, those sites are hardly reliable. But I have been trying to research it on graded sources ( A trader source is like something the AP or Reuters would recognize as reliable) and so far, I can't find any.  

Ok, finally found a decent source and I do see her holding a lot of mail in her hand and putting  two ballots in the ballot box. TWO, not "stuffing" the box.  Ohio law for election balloting is Ohio Section 3505.26 and while I am not licensed to practice law in Ohio I, or you or anyone can read their laws regarding elections and balloting rules online. I suggest you.look it up and read it. Also the section regarding what they do about fake electors. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Um, those sites are hardly reliable. But I have been trying to research it on graded sources ( A trader source is like something the AP or Reuters would recognize as reliable) and so far, I can't find any.  

It's a cnn report.  Look at CNN.  And while i'm the first to admit CNN isn't a very reliable source for news it's pretty much right there on the camera.

In any case it would seem you haven't been able to find anything that disproves it either.  So there you go.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, CdnFox said:

It's a cnn report.  Look at CNN.  And while i'm the first to admit CNN isn't a very reliable source for news it's pretty much right there on the camera.

In any case it would seem you haven't been able to find anything that disproves it either.  So there you go.

Well, I told you I can't "interpret" the law in Ohio as I am not a licensed barrister in Ohio.  You have to do it yourself from their laws, that's why I gave you the specific section to look.up to save you trying out how to find specific sections of the laws of a state such as Ohio without having b to admit you don't know how. *tips hat* jes  helping a lady of the opposition out m'am. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well, I told you I can't "interpret" the law in Ohio as I am not a licensed barrister in Ohio.  You have to do it yourself from their laws, that's why I gave you the specific section to look.up to save you trying out how to find specific sections of the laws of a state such as Ohio without having b to admit you don't know how. *tips hat* jes  helping a lady of the opposition out m'am. 

What the hell was that mess?  Were you drinking tonite? And what does that have to do with the source of the video which was your big complaint till 5 seconds ago?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I gave you the law that backs up what you claimed I couldn't.  Oh, and I don't drink.

You gave me largely unintelligible gibberish, and you STILL haven't clarified.  Nor did anything you give me back up anything, before it goes off the rails you point out that you can't actually confirm or interpret a thing.  So - my interpretation is more valid.  The only thing you're giving anyone with the tail end of that is a headache.

And you SHOULD drink, it'll give you an excuse for posts like that.

So - do I understand correctly then that you cannot refute my understanding of the law and as far as we know dropping them in a box like that is indeed ballot harvesting?  It would seem to be the case, i mean what is ballot harvesting if not that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, CdnFox said:

You gave me largely unintelligible gibberish, and you STILL haven't clarified.  Nor did anything you give me back up anything, before it goes off the rails you point out that you can't actually confirm or interpret a thing.  So - my interpretation is more valid.  The only thing you're giving anyone with the tail end of that is a headache.

And you SHOULD drink, it'll give you an excuse for posts like that.

So - do I understand correctly then that you cannot refute my understanding of the law and as far as we know dropping them in a box like that is indeed ballot harvesting?  It would seem to be the case, i mean what is ballot harvesting if not that.

What I was saying ( and excuse the confusion, wasn't planned, I have the flu and am doing my best), is that ONE woman caught with TWO ballots going into a voting ballot box drop off box is not the same as was claimed in your highlighted link which claimed she was caught stuffing LOTS of ballots in it. I watched closely, she only.put in two ballots. That too though is too many and I agree, that IS breaking the law of her state ( and presumably every state I hope). It was isolated to just one woman, ONE. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

What I was saying ( and excuse the confusion, wasn't planned, I have the flu and am doing my best), is that ONE woman caught with TWO ballots going into a voting ballot box drop off box is not the same as was claimed in your highlighted link which claimed she was caught stuffing LOTS of ballots in it. I watched closely, she only.put in two ballots. That too though is too many and I agree, that IS breaking the law of her state ( and presumably every state I hope). It was isolated to just one woman, ONE. 

There's more than two ballots there. Very obviously. Somehow only hard core leftists can see just 2 - amazing.

And again - rather than address the point you try to bog it down in details.  

And - you have NO POSSIBLE WAY of knowing how many people it's "isolated" to.  If the cameras hadn't caught this one you'd have said none.   Now that it's been caught you're like "oh - maybe one".   How do you know it's not 1 every 10 minutes? How do you know it's not a constant stream?

And that was the whole point.  Dems and those on the left say "oh - there's no voter fraud at all and there's no problem with absentee ballots, there's no cheating there."

Yet as we saw it was simple for her to do, and even tho she's caught on camera this one suffered no conseuqence. There could be  hundreds of thousands and NOBODY WOULD KNOW.

And in the other case there were hundreds, and she was caught at it.

So when dems and their supporters claim that there is NO reason to doubt absentee ballot boxes etc - it is very clearly a lie.  ANd it's  pretty disingenuous of you to claim otherwise when there's no possible way to know how much this went on, and there's proof it DID go on.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

There's more than two ballots there. Very obviously. Somehow only hard core leftists can see just 2 - amazing.

And again - rather than address the point you try to bog it down in details.  

And - you have NO POSSIBLE WAY of knowing how many people it's "isolated" to.  If the cameras hadn't caught this one you'd have said none.   Now that it's been caught you're like "oh - maybe one".   How do you know it's not 1 every 10 minutes? How do you know it's not a constant stream?

And that was the whole point.  Dems and those on the left say "oh - there's no voter fraud at all and there's no problem with absentee ballots, there's no cheating there."

Yet as we saw it was simple for her to do, and even tho she's caught on camera this one suffered no conseuqence. There could be  hundreds of thousands and NOBODY WOULD KNOW.

And in the other case there were hundreds, and she was caught at it.

So when dems and their supporters claim that there is NO reason to doubt absentee ballot boxes etc - it is very clearly a lie.  ANd it's  pretty disingenuous of you to claim otherwise when there's no possible way to know how much this went on, and there's proof it DID go on.

 

How do I know it was just TWO and " not a constant stream?" because that's all the actual evidence seen, you can't make up more just because you want to claim its there! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

How do I know it was just TWO and " not a constant stream?" because that's all the actual evidence seen

But it's not all the evidence you've seen. 

WHat you've seen is clear evidence that you would not know if there's more or not.  That anyone coould do it.

So if you were an honest person, instead of a left wing troll with the brain capacity of an over caffinated goldfish, then you would have to say that you've seen more than enough evidence to say you DON'T know if there was a constant stream, instead of the handful she stuffed herself on this trip.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

But it's not all the evidence you've seen. 

WHat you've seen is clear evidence that you would not know if there's more or not.  That anyone coould do it.

So if you were an honest person, instead of a left wing troll with the brain capacity of an over caffinated goldfish, then you would have to say that you've seen more than enough evidence to say you DON'T know if there was a constant stream, instead of the handful she stuffed herself on this trip.

I see..the MAGA same old, same old defense.  Insult anyone who states the facts instead of MAGA doggerel. I thought better of you. My mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I see..the MAGA same old, same old defense. 

I see - the leftist same old defense - if you can't address the legitimate point being made then distract with something else and call people 'maga'.

So you're admitting that i'm correct then- it could easily have been a steady stream of people night and day and you woudln't know and that casts legitimate doubt on the outcome of an election when this is allowed.

 Thanks - that was the only point i was making. You being a m0r0n and a dishonest poster was something we already knew, no need to discuss it at length again ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

What I was saying ( and excuse the confusion, wasn't planned, I have the flu and am doing my best), is that ONE woman caught with TWO ballots going into a voting ballot box drop off box is not the same as was claimed in your highlighted link which claimed she was caught stuffing LOTS of ballots in it. I watched closely, she only.put in two ballots. That too though is too many and I agree, that IS breaking the law of her state ( and presumably every state I hope). It was isolated to just one woman, ONE. 

No, she's was not necessarily breaking the law. You're allowed to deliver for family--the rules are laid on page 1 of this thread. By quick count, even in a small family, a person might easily be able to legally drop off 15 ballots. Kids, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles in-laws, etc. are all eligible for family delivery. A comically stereotypical Catholic or Mormon person could easily drop of 30+ ballots legally. Though, obviously, smaller household sizes are much more likely.

Again, there was one drop box for the entire county. The idea that every voter in a family will climb into their own individual cars and caravan down to the drop box is preposterous. Of course families are sending a delegate. Of course one spouse says to another, "I'm having lunch downtown today, I'll drop off our ballots on my way." Or, "Hey, mom, I'm dropping off my ballot today, do you want me to take yours?" And on and on. It's not just "technically legal" it's totally normal behavior. 

That woman's spouse may have been sitting in the passenger seat, for goodness sake. People who want to assume or imagine that this is video evidence of a crime--and that this woman dropping off two ballots is probable cause to expect large-scale fraud--are just remarkably small minded. 

Edited by Hodad
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, she's was not necessarily breaking the law. You're allowed to deliver for family--the rules are laid on page 1 of this thread. By quick count, even in a small family, a person might easily be able to legally drop off 15 ballots. Kids, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles in-laws, etc. are all eligible for family delivery. A comically stereotypical Catholic or Mormon person could easily drop of 30+ ballots legally. Though, obviously, smaller household sizes are much more likely.

Again, there was one drop box for the entire county. The idea that every voter in a family will climb into their own individual cars and caravan down to the drop box is preposterous. Of course families are sending a delegate. Of course one spouse says to another, "I'm having lunch downtown today, I'll drop off our ballots on my way." Or, "Hey, mom, I'm dropping off my ballot today, do you want me to take yours?" And on and on. It's not just "technically legal" it's totally normal behavior. 

That woman's spouse may have been sitting in the passenger seat, for goodness sake. People who want to assume or imagine that this is video evidence of a crime--and that this woman dropping off two ballots is probable cause to expect large-scale fraud--are just remarkably small minded. 

Sorry but that's basically all untrue - and that has been demonstrated already

Typical lefties are always repeating the lie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So its closer to 35000?

Well given your math skills it might as well be - anything over 2 and you have to take your mitts off so i can see why you were reluctant to go above that :)

And in reality for all we know it could b 350000 in the end - who's to say she wasnt' making 10 trips a day as she and her friends harvested  ballots for the entire election?

And that's the point isn't it.  We don't know how many she or anyone else did on and off camera.  And that is the problem, it removes confidence in the system entirely and opens the door to severe fraud.

 

Of course - being a liberal apologisst you will try to change the subject again rather than address this fact, and then wonder why nobody takes you seriously :)  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Hodad said:

No, she's was not necessarily breaking the law. You're allowed to deliver for family--the rules are laid on page 1 of this thread. By quick count, even in a small family, a person might easily be able to legally drop off 15 ballots. Kids, parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles in-laws, etc. are all eligible for family delivery. A comically stereotypical Catholic or Mormon person could easily drop of 30+ ballots legally. Though, obviously, smaller household sizes are much more likely.

Again, there was one drop box for the entire county. The idea that every voter in a family will climb into their own individual cars and caravan down to the drop box is preposterous. Of course families are sending a delegate. Of course one spouse says to another, "I'm having lunch downtown today, I'll drop off our ballots on my way." Or, "Hey, mom, I'm dropping off my ballot today, do you want me to take yours?" And on and on. It's not just "technically legal" it's totally normal behavior. 

That woman's spouse may have been sitting in the passenger seat, for goodness sake. People who want to assume or imagine that this is video evidence of a crime--and that this woman dropping off two ballots is probable cause to expect large-scale fraud--are just remarkably small minded. 

I agree with you of course, was just trying to explain it to the cheap seats inhabitants. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2023 at 9:58 AM, CdnFox said:

Sorry but that's basically all untrue - and that has been demonstrated already

Typical lefties are always repeating the lie.

You have demonstrated CRAP. The law for Ohio clearly states ballots can be dropped for family members.

YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY because YOU'RE LYING ALL THE TIME. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/13/2023 at 10:01 AM, CdnFox said:

And in reality for all we know it could b 350000 in the end - who's to say she wasnt' making 10 trips a day as she and her friends harvested  ballots for the entire election?

That's not how it works in reality, where evidence is the responsibility of the positive claimant. It needs to be shown she did drop off 10 tonnes of envelopes not that she didn't.

You're not very good at this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's not how it works in reality, where evidence is the responsibility of the positive claimant. It needs to be shown she did drop off 10 tonnes of envelopes not that she didn't.

You're not very good at this.

Hoards of people dropped off undetectable fraudulent ballots; prove me wrong. LMAO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,753
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    Matthew
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

    • paradox34 went up a rank
      Explorer
    • Venandi earned a badge
      Very Popular
    • CrazyCanuck89 earned a badge
      One Month Later
    • CDN1 went up a rank
      Apprentice
    • DUI_Offender went up a rank
      Proficient
  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...