Trumps Anti Children Border Separation of children from parents UNABLE to be fixed..over 4000 children still missing...

Well, remember the over 5000 children Trump, then POTUS , took away from their parents at the border to deter parents trying to cross over into the USA?  Well, the Department of Human Service and the Department of Homeland Security together announced today that since 2018 when they began to try and find the children Trump sent to internment camps he created of bailing wire, chain link fences and bare hot concrete floors, where he locked them up against their will, often without water, food or sanitary facilities, ...remember them?  Those two federal agencies, thanks to Trumps hand picked terrorist guards failures to document WHERE they were being sent, have, since 2018 only found 785 families and children lost to reunite. Two hundred ninety (290) additional children ( beyond the 5000) who were registered citizens of the USA also caught in this terrorist act against these children were also reunited....the other over 4000 children, remain lost and the Departments remain  hopeful...they might find a few more......4000 helpless children...its appalling.  

Director Marcos did not provide an answer to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) when asked why 85,000 unaccompanied children from the border have been reported missing in the past two years.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-orr-director-fails-to-answer-questions-about-85000-lost-unaccompanied-alien-children-flawed-vetting-of-sponsors-and-more/

21 minutes ago, Legato said:

Director Marcos did not provide an answer to Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) when asked why 85,000 unaccompanied children from the border have been reported missing in the past two years.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/hearing-wrap-up-orr-director-fails-to-answer-questions-about-85000-lost-unaccompanied-alien-children-flawed-vetting-of-sponsors-and-more/

So...does this mean Trumps program is still running? Sounds like it. 

11 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

Well, remember the over 5000 children Trump, then POTUS , took away from their parents at the border to deter parents trying to cross over into the USA?  Well, the Department of Human Service and the Department of Homeland Security together announced today that since 2018 when they began to try and find the children Trump sent to internment camps he created of bailing wire, chain link fences and bare hot concrete floors, where he locked them up against their will, often without water, food or sanitary facilities, ...remember them?  Those two federal agencies, thanks to Trumps hand picked terrorist guards failures to document WHERE they were being sent, have, since 2018 only found 785 families and children lost to reunite. Two hundred ninety (290) additional children ( beyond the 5000) who were registered citizens of the USA also caught in this terrorist act against these children were also reunited....the other over 4000 children, remain lost and the Departments remain  hopeful...they might find a few more......4000 helpless children...its appalling.  

Ahhh the Libbie mind. What a marvel of sopping wet irrationality. What a wonderful example of sacrificial lamb mentality. Until they are crossed that is. Then they get down and dirty.

You bleed for these children. Yet have you demanded the POTUS stop this insanity by closing the border? Do you care that your own people are being poisoned by the drugs free-flowing across that border? Does it bother you at all that cities now have thousands packing hotels and living on the streets? How about all the children raped and turned into sex toys? Does that bother you at all?

You're nothing more than an intellectually stunted Tweenkie. A soldier of the TDS reactionary guard. A liar and a traitor to your own nation.

16 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

It's not Trump's fault that relatives aren't reuniting with the ones being held. You want your family? Well, come and get them and then you all can start fresh in Mexico. 

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ahhh the Libbie mind. What a marvel of sopping wet irrationality. What a wonderful example of sacrificial lamb mentality. Until they are crossed that is. Then they get down and dirty.

You bleed for these children. Yet have you demanded the POTUS stop this insanity by closing the border? Do you care that your own people are being poisoned by the drugs free-flowing across that border? Does it bother you at all that cities now have thousands packing hotels and living on the streets? How about all the children raped and turned into sex toys? Does that bother you at all?

You're nothing more than an intellectually stunted Tweenkie. A soldier of the TDS reactionary guard. A liar and a traitor to your own nation.

I know you've read the thread which EXPLAINS TO YOU WHY THE POTUS has done all he could; yet you continue to LIE ABOUT HIM BEING RESPONSIBLE ^HERE.

The LAW REQUIRES asylum claims be honored. Congressional House Republicans are DOING NOTHING to change the LAW. Duh

YOU ARE A LIAR. AS USUSAL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

I know you've read the thread which EXPLAINS TO YOU WHY THE POTUS has done all he could; yet you continue to LIE ABOUT HIM BEING RESPONSIBLE ^HERE.

The LAW REQUIRES asylum claims be honored. Congressional House Republicans are DOING NOTHING to change the LAW. Duh

YOU ARE A LIAR. AS USUSAL.

This is why I think you're a bot. My Gawd, a Crack hoe likes your logic.

Biden has done nothing good for the American people or the world. He's a fcking disaster and every normal human knows that.

This psychological warfare you nerds are waging is gonna wind up in your faces. Which in your case robo-bot, could very well be a Toshiba monitor.

On 10/16/2023 at 7:09 PM, Caswell Thomas said:

Excuse me, YOU LYING NUMBSKULL, but it was OBAMA who first put children in cages.

LIAR.

7 hours ago, Nationalist said:

This is why I think you're a bot. My Gawd, a Crack hoe likes your logic.

Biden has done nothing good for the American people or the world. He's a fcking disaster and every normal human knows that.

This psychological warfare you nerds are waging is gonna wind up in your faces. Which in your case robo-bot, could very well be a Toshiba monitor.

You just keep revealing your complete IGNORANCE, thanks to ^this ridiculous post.

㊙️ AI is not as advanced as believe in your FANTASIES.

On 10/17/2023 at 4:03 AM, Nationalist said:

In fact it does bother me about those homeless, so much so that every month I donate hygiene supplies, food by the multiple case, clothes, tents, tarps, sleeping bags, and whatever else I can afford to help them. If any of you detractors has done the same, speak up, otherwise you really are a bunch of heartless people.

7 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

In fact it does bother me about those homeless, so much so that every month I donate hygiene supplies, food by the multiple case, clothes, tents, tarps, sleeping bags, and whatever else I can afford to help them. If any of you detractors has done the same, speak up, otherwise you really are a bunch of heartless people.

My my...you give things to illegal aliens. How patriotic of you. 

How would you like a chance to proudly proclaim your actions to the families who've lost loved ones to the fentayl pouring over the border? Or to the multitude of kids being fcked daily as child sex slaves? Or the mothers who lost kids to the criminals flowing into the nation?

You're weak and you're stupid.!

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

My my...you give things to illegal aliens. How patriotic of you. 

How would you like a chance to proudly proclaim your actions to the families who've lost loved ones to the fentayl pouring over the border? Or to the multitude of kids being fcked daily as child sex slaves? Or the mothers who lost kids to the criminals flowing into the nation?

You're weak and you're stupid.!

You ASSUME who I give these to are illegals;  in fact I give them to homeless United States Veterans, many if them disabled. I do this through a dedicated  501(c)3 charity.  The only one "weak and stupid" here" is you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

You ASSUME who I give these to are illegals;  in fact I give them to homeless United States Veterans, many if them disabled. I do this through a dedicated  501(c)3 charity.  The only one "weak and stupid" here" is you.

You didn't say veterans at first.

9 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You didn't say veterans at first.

I see, so you don't consider any other homeless human beings worth anything but you do if they happen to also be veterans. You know you are trying to make homelessness a black and white issue. The homeless are not all border legals and illegals, quite a few of the older homeless are those whose lives were destroyed by the Great Recession which was a Big Banking caused problem . It forced more than 10 million out of their homes in 2007 and another  3.1 million in 2008., many more went uncounted but lost their homes also.  At least  13.1 million known Americans, on the street, homeless, not illegal aliens.  We should just ignore these people? 

5 hours ago, Caswell Thomas said:

I see, so you don't consider any other homeless human beings worth anything but you do if they happen to also be veterans. You know you are trying to make homelessness a black and white issue. The homeless are not all border legals and illegals, quite a few of the older homeless are those whose lives were destroyed by the Great Recession which was a Big Banking caused problem . It forced more than 10 million out of their homes in 2007 and another  3.1 million in 2008., many more went uncounted but lost their homes also.  At least  13.1 million known Americans, on the street, homeless, not illegal aliens.  We should just ignore these people? 

Lol...nice sidestep. Libbie subterfuge...typical.

55 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You make plenty of typos here gnat man. Just add a 'd' to "believe" and then maybe you'll understand. LMAO

You're an lDIOT.

The typos you may blame on the limited editing available on this half sized tablet I have with me. My regular laptop quite literally fell to an untimely end a few weeks ago into a rock crevice on its way to the depths of a canyon not yet explored. A new one is in the works.