Should Hamas support rallies in Canada be stopped?

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No demonstration should be banned. This goes to the heart of democratic values most Canadians stand for. If you don't allow people demonstrate their anger peacefully or express their anger

You were kind of on a roll....

The best reason for letting those people speak is so that we can gauge the level of bigotry and hate.

then they will have no choice but to resort to violence and terrorism and who can blame them.

Really? If they can't vent then "who can blame them" if they murder people?

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You were kind of on a roll....

The best reason for letting those people speak is so that we can gauge the level of bigotry and hate.

Really? If they can't vent then "who can blame them" if they murder people?

To protest against massacre of defenseless people is a measure of bigotry and hate in your book?. Demonstrators all over the world are demanding ceasefire and Israel to stop killing. 

Let the steam blow out so that it doesn't explode in your face. The important point is that in a democracy protest and demonstrations must not be banned.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

To protest against massacre of defenseless people is a measure of bigotry and hate in your book?. Demonstrators all over the world are demanding ceasefire and Israel to stop killing. 

Let the steam blow out so that it doesn't explode in your face. The important point is that in a democracy protest and demonstrations must not be banned.

Ask him if the truckers protest should have been banned???

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

To protest against massacre of defenseless people is a measure of bigotry and hate in your book?.

1) Don't put words in my mouth you God-damned terrorist

2) The only reason that there are any civilian casualities in Palestine is that Hamas forces civilians to stay in place, to be used as meat shields. 

The citizens who die in Palestine are victims of Hamas.

3) Palestine has your pals in Hamas protecting them. After Hamad finishes lighting people on fire and chopping the heads off of babies they protect their civilians while also firing rockets at the Israeli citizens.

The Israeli citizens don't count though, do they, because they're just filthy Jews, right? Killing them is an act of devotion to your prophet and your god. 

Demonstrators all over the world are demanding ceasefire and Israel to stop killing. 

Islamic bigots and stooges are lying about the events of the past week and demanding that the Israelis stop killing terrorists, you mean.

Let the steam blow out so that it doesn't explode in your face.

What you're saying is "people have to be allowed to have hate rallies so that they don't commit terrorist attacks."

I get it.

If you don't get to yell lies in front of an embassy then you should be allowed to behead some babies and burn some people alive, like your buddies in Hamas.  

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

1) Don't put words in my mouth you God-damned terrorist

2) The only reason that there are any civilian casualities in Palestine is that Hamas forces civilians to stay in place, to be used as meat shields. 

The citizens who die in Palestine are victims of Hamas.

3) Palestine has your pals in Hamas protecting them. After Hamad finishes lighting people on fire and chopping the heads off of babies they protect their civilians while also firing rockets at the Israeli citizens.

The Israeli citizens don't count though, do they, because they're just filthy Jews, right? Killing them is an act of devotion to your prophet and your god. 

Islamic bigots and stooges are lying about the events of the past week and demanding that the Israelis stop killing terrorists, you mean.

What you're saying is "people have to be allowed to have hate rallies so that they don't commit terrorist attacks."

I get it.

If you don't get to yell lies in front of an embassy then you should be allowed to behead some babies and burn some people alive, like your buddies in Hamas.  

All lies after lies and more lies.

I CONDEMN KILLING OF CIVILIANS BOTH ISRAELIS AND PALESTINIANS.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

So you're ok with the Oct. 7th Hamas attack and killing of at least 1,200 civilians, and taking 200 people hostage?

Why the hell you are twisting what he says. The truth is killing of civilians and terror did not start last Saturday. It started 75 years ago when European Jews under the protection of British moved to Palestine, terrorized the local people by attacks and killing civilians into leaving their homeland and this way they became a majority and the tragic event of last Saturday was a continuation or consequence of those actions.

The children and grandchildren of those who were terrorized or killed last century are today's Hamas terrorists and today's children of the parents killed by Israelis today will be tomorrow's Hamas terrorists attacking Israelis tomorrow. Terrorism today is more terrorism tomorrow,

Edited by CITIZEN_2015

12 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Why the hell you are twisting what he says. The truth is killing of civilians and terror did not start last Saturday. It started 75 years ago when European Jews under the protection of British moved to Palestine, terrorized the local people by attacks and killing civilians into leaving their homeland and this way they became a majority and the tragic event of last Saturday was a continuation or consequence of those actions.

The children and grandchildren of those who were terrorized or killed last century are today's Hamas terrorists and today's children of the parents killed by Israelis today will be tomorrow's Hamas terrorists attacking Israelis tomorrow. Terrorism today is more terrorism tomorrow,

5 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Israel has the power and the lobby and most of the media. Western leaders do not dare to be critical of Israelis. It is the war between a wolf and a lamb and supporting Israel is like supporting the wolf.

No, I think you are some kind of extremist.  Israel is only defending itself.  Self defence is a human right.

You posted endless comments about the brutal, unhumane Iran attacking it's citizens, particularly women.  Yet you support the terrorist attacks against Israel, which are backed by the terror state of Iran.   Isn't that a contradiction?

36 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

He was a strong supporter of truckers protest lol.

I've always said that your bigoted friends should be allowed to protest.

I also said that "If they weren't allowed to protest, that wouldn't justify terrorist attacks", get it stupid?

The truck protest was crushed by police. Did I ever say "We should be allowed to chop the heads off of babies because our protest is over"?

Of course not.

I think that part of your problem is just stupidity. Nuance escapes you, bigtime. 

• Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No demonstration should be banned. This goes to the heart of democratic values most Canadians stand for. If you don't allow people demonstrate their anger peacefully or express their anger then they will have no choice but to resort to violence and terrorism and who can blame them.

These Palestinian demonstrators are supporting terrorism, which may be illegal in Canada because Hamas is designated as a terrorist organization.  The supporters of Hamas should not be allowed to be in Canada.

37 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Wrong.

You:

1) vastly downplay the extent and barbarism of the attacks against Israel and then

2) you lie about the number of people in Gaza that are dying, why they're dying, what percent of them are just terrorists, the reason why they're dying, the reason why Israel constantly has to police Gaza, etc. 

TBH, you probably feel like what you're saying is true because of your blind hatred for other religions. 

24 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

You need to learn some history.  Israel existed there several thousand years ago and was driven out of their land.  It has been fought over by different groups ever since.  Check history of Palestine on Wikipedia.

42 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Do you notice a lot of people say the same thing about you? Maybe it's not so much lies kiddo.

You don't really seem to. Or more accurately you feel ALL the deaths are isreal's fault and so you condemn isreal, not the deaths.

47 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Ask him if the truckers protest should have been banned???

Gawd you're an id10t.

Find me an example of a conservative saying: "We can't protest, so now we should be allowed to burn people alive."

You can't, because no one said that. 

But that's exactly what your dumbfork pal just said: "If people aren't allowed to protest, don't blame them for committing terrorist attacks."

Go to hell, EF. I still have no use for you.

4 minutes ago, blackbird said:

No, I think you are some kind of extremist.  Israel is only defending itself.  Self defence is a human right.

You posted endless comments about the brutal, unhumane Iran attacking it's citizens, particularly women.  Yet you support the terrorist attacks against Israel, which are backed by the terror state of Iran.   Isn't that a contradiction?

That is how you Israel supporters operate. YOU LIE AND CHEAT. I demand that you provide proof that I supported terrorist attacks on Israel or you proven to be like the preacher who preach God in the morning and molest children at night.

I have posted again and again in other thread condemning Islamic republic of Iran for the attack on Israel. I posted that Israel must go after the head of Octopus which is islamic republic and not one of its legs which is Hamas. 

1 minute ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

That is how you Israel supporters operate. YOU LIE AND CHEAT. I demand that you provide proof that I supported terrorist attacks

Dude - everyone reading your posts knows you do. it's time for you to realize the problem here isn't everyone else, its you ,

18 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I've always said that your bigoted friends should be allowed to protest.

I also said that "If they weren't allowed to protest, that wouldn't justify terrorist attacks", get it stupid?

The truck protest was crushed by police. Did I ever say "We should be allowed to chop the heads off of babies because our protest is over"?

Of course not.

I think that part of your problem is just stupidity. Nuance escapes you, bigtime. 

My bigoted friends? As opposed to your bigoted friends?? LOL

Protesting and carrying flags and placards and terrorist attacks are very different actions.

FYI, the truckers protest was dismantled by legislated action more than 3 weeks after it began.

Part of my problem??? I have no problem except trying to decipher foolish comments like yours. .

As i have said many times I take no side in the events over there but, I do find humour some folks trying to defend their positions.

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

THEY ARE A FEW POSTERS HERE TRYING TO SUPPRESS THE TRUTH. THEY ALLOW ONLY 100% POSTS IN SUPPORT OF ISRAEL. IF IT IS 50-50 LIKE MYSELF THEN THEY UNITE TOGETHER TO ATTACK AND DISCREDIT THAT POSTER AS THE CASE WITH ME. They will not allow slightest criticism of Israel. Beware.

Israeli lobbyist so powerful even here in Canada on this forum.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015