Should Hamas support rallies in Canada be stopped?

On 11/15/2023 at 5:29 PM, WestCanMan said:

Cite?

The kids who were burned to death would say different. So would the people who phoned their moms and dads to brag about it.

The woman who was raped, murdered and whose dead body was paraded naked through the streets of Gaza in a pickup truck, just to be spit on, would say different. 

There were no conscientious objectors among the crowd there. They revelled in it. 

What is with all of this stupid Israeli like propaganda drama nonsense with you anyway? You need to chill out. So,do you keep getting a big kick out of what you always keep bringing up like up above? Someone raped, someone murdered. Who was raped, who was murdered? It gets rather boring after awhile or is this all you can keep coming up with?  Bullshit. 

It has been on the news on TV several times where Hamas has been releasing prisoners. Do you ever watch the news on TV once in awhile or do you just watch Israeli TV propaganda news?  

In war everything is up for grabs. Both sides in the war will revel in and on their victories. Hello? 

1 hour ago, taxme said:

It is always your globalist zionist bankster ilk that keeps on looking for more wars to start up because they make lots and lots of moola from wars. You know that and so do so y others. It's too bad that we still have politicians around who still ass kiss those warmongering buffoons. They hate Trump because Trump believes in peace and not wars. ?

Sure - that doesn't make you sound bat-crap crazy at all!

How about Candace Owens? She is part of the Dailywire family.

I'm sure many of our rightwing friends are familiar with them.

She seems to have a different take on whether a genocide is happening in Gaza than most of her colleagues at the DW. She has a different opinion than Ben Shapiro. One of the most hardcore zionists in the west, who is pushing for the U.S. to go to war on behalf of Israel.

Shapiro is an Israeli firster, just like some of the posters here in this forum.

Candace Owens has done something that most would not. She brought on a Jewish scholar, who specializes in the region, and someone who doesn't accept the bullshit Zionist narrative that is spewed by Israel and their followers:

Edited by marcus
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, marcus said:

How about Candace Owens? She is part of the Dailywire family.

I'm sure many of our rightwing friends are familiar with them.

She seems to have a different take on whether a genocide is happening in Gaza than most of her colleagues at the DW. She has a different opinion than Ben Shapiro. One of the most hardcore zionists in the west, who is pushing for the U.S. to go to war on behalf of Israel.

Shapiro is an Israeli firster, just like some of the posters here in this forum.

Candace Owens has done something that most would not. She brought on a Jewish scholar, who specializes in the region, and someone who doesn't accept the bullshit Zionist narrative that is spewed by Israel and their followers:

Why the eff would anyone care about what some talk show host thinks?

The UN has a body for this - they investigate this crap . Russia committed war crimes, and charges have been put out there.  Where's the israeli charges? Where's the international court ruling telling them to stop? Where's that?

Soooo - all you have is some talk show host?   Epic fail kiddo.

16 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Why the eff would anyone care about what some talk show host thinks?

The UN has a body for this - they investigate this crap . Russia committed war crimes, and charges have been put out there.  Where's the israeli charges? Where's the international court ruling telling them to stop? Where's that?

Soooo - all you have is some talk show host?   Epic fail kiddo.

You should take this opportunity to learn something. No one cares about your opinion.

The guest on her show is Norman Finkelstein, whose relatives were burnt in gas chambers. He is also a historian and a middle east scholar. If you at all care about learning and the facts, and you're not here trying to spread your propaganda, listen to Norman.

16 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Yet another anti-Semite.  The world is full of them.  Encouraging the Islamic jihadists to carry on their fight against Israel and the west.

Ooh. Look at that. The anti-semite card. How adorable.

All zionists are not jews and not all jews are zionists. 

Zionism is an ideology and a despicable one. It's right up there with Wahabism that ISIS follows and whatever the Iranian government follows.

F*ck zionism. F*ck ISIS. F*ck the Iranian government. They are all discriminatory, abusive ideologies.

But anyway, you don't need to listen to me. My opinion is my opinion.

You should listen to Norman Finkelstein, whose relatives were burnt in gas chambers. He is also a historian and a middle east scholar. If you at all care about learning and the facts, and you're not here trying to spread your propaganda, listen to Norman.

Find it in yourself to be better.

10 minutes ago, marcus said:

Ooh. Look at that. The anti-semite card. How adorable.

All zionists are not jews and not all jews are zionists. 

Zionism is an ideology and a despicable one. It's right up there with Wahabism that ISIS follows and whatever the Iranian government follows.

F*ck zionism. F*ck ISIS. F*ck the Iranian government. They are all discriminatory, abusive ideologies.

But anyway, you don't need to listen to me. My opinion is my opinion.

You should listen to Norman Finkelstein, whose relatives were burnt in gas chambers. He is also a historian and a middle east scholar. If you at all care about learning and the facts, and you're not here trying to spread your propaganda, listen to Norman.

Find it in yourself to be better.

Interesting that these semitic people are so similar, yet hate each other so.

Who is a zionist but not a Jew?

1 hour ago, marcus said:

Zionism is an ideology and a despicable one.

I don't think you know what you're talking about.  Do you even know what the word Zionism means?  You condemn it probably without any idea what it means.

Zionism - a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

zionism definition - Search (bing.com)

So if you're not an Islamic radical or Jihad supporter that wants to eliminate Israel, why on earth are you opposed to Israel having their own state?  What is your beef?

You spoke against Zionism, not me.   I support Israel's right to exist, which is what Zionism is.

Why do you claim Zionism is despicable?

Edited by blackbird

3 hours ago, blackbird said:

You were complaining about not having the information as if you couldn't search and find the history of Palestine.  Now you claim you did.  You seem to be changing your story.

I never changed any story. I got that information long before you ever grew some brains cells. What i was trying to do was to try and get you to post anything about baby beheadings by Hamas which so far you still have not been able to produce here yet. You keep coming back with more crap about nothing. You cannot win with me. I am way too bright for you. Your being an Israeli supporter tells me that you are just another puppet on a string for the zionist regime in Israel. ?

6 hours ago, marcus said:

You should take this opportunity to learn something. No one cares about your opinion.

Sure they do. You do - you keep reading them and replying ;)

The guest on her show is Norman Finkelstein, whose relatives were burnt in gas chambers.

And? still not an offical - still no charges - still no evidence.  Thanks for playing .

He is also a historian and a middle east scholar.

So - not a legal professional or martial law expert.

If you at all care about learning and the facts, and you're not here trying to spread your propaganda, listen to Norman.

Who's not qualified to speak about war crimes.

Yeah - i think we've just discovered your problem :)

When they're charged with war crimes, i'll condemn them for war crimes. What they're doing isn't war crimes

What Gaza did was a war crime. Or terrorist act  depending on how you look at it.  either way.  Everyone seems to agree on that.

7 hours ago, blackbird said:

I don't think you know what you're talking about.  Do you even know what the word Zionism means?  You condemn it probably without any idea what it means.

Zionism - a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.

zionism definition - Search (bing.com)

So if you're not an Islamic radical or Jihad supporter that wants to eliminate Israel, why on earth are you opposed to Israel having their own state?  What is your beef?

You spoke against Zionism, not me.   I support Israel's right to exist, which is what Zionism is.

Why do you claim Zionism is despicable?

I am opposed to the ideology of the formation of a state if it means that they're going to displace another group of people who are already living in that land.

Why are you not against that? I don't get it.

I mean, at least, despite the horrible things we have done to the indigenous population in Canada, they are at least able to live anywhere they want to. It's not like we've created bantustans that Apartheid South Africa created and Israel has created in the occupied territories. 

Zionism and Settler Colonialism

This illiberal and anti-democratic genesis of Zionism is intertwined with colonialism and imperialism. Zionism is not merely a discourse but also a set of institutions and practices. At the turn of the 19th century “colonialism” was not yet an infamous word. Unlike today’s Zionists who seek to deny origins, early Zionists were happy to own it. In 1898 the 2nd Zionist Congress established the “Jewish Colonial Trust Limited”, out of which the “Jewish National Fund” was later founded in 1901. These are institutions whose mission was to colonize Palestine and uproot the non-Jewish inhabitants.

Ref

The kind of ideas and actions taken in the name of Zionism was once accepted, because that's how colonialists rolled. The British, the Turks, the Americans, the French, etc. etc. all practiced colonialism. However, in this day and age, it's no longer acceptable.

This is why there is a growing number of Jews living outside of Israel, especially young Jews, who cannot and will not accept what Israel is doing. 

Edited by marcus
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

Sure they do. You do - you keep reading them and replying ;)

And? still not an offical - still no charges - still no evidence.  Thanks for playing .

So - not a legal professional or martial law expert.

Who's not qualified to speak about war crimes.

Yeah - i think we've just discovered your problem :)

When they're charged with war crimes, i'll condemn them for war crimes. What they're doing isn't war crimes

What Gaza did was a war crime. Or terrorist act  depending on how you look at it.  either way.  Everyone seems to agree on that.

No one should care to listen to someone who doesn't know the history of the topic they're talking about, or is not willing to learn from those who spend a life time studying the topic, or someone who purposely leaves out major factors, because they lack integrity and honesty.

On 10/9/2023 at 2:55 PM, blackbird said:

WARMINGTON: Jewish and political leaders demand Toronto pro-Hamas hate rallies be stopped (msn.com)

You can be sure if it were a hate rally by various other groups, they would be stopped.

Pro-HAMAS rallies should be stopped, since Hamas has been declared a terrorist organization in Canada. 

That's not the same as saying pro-PALESTINIANS should be stopped from rallying.  Just like pro-Israel have a voice, they too, have a voice in a democratic system.  However, the same hate rules should apply to them.

Edited by betsy

6 hours ago, marcus said:

This is why there is a growing number of Jews living outside of Israel, especially young Jews, who cannot and will not accept what Israel is doing. 

There are many reasons why Jews have gone to other nations! One is biblical! That's supposed to happen.

Another is, liberalism.  What groups aren't tainted by progressive/liberal thinking?

On the other hand, many Jews have also come home to fight for Israel.

https://time.com/6322503/israel-diaspora-war-return-military/

Edited by betsy

Emotions are running high.  We can't dismiss the fact that we're dealing with human emotions here.  Both - Israel and Palestine - have experienced loss and devastation.  

I can emphatize with a person who's pleading for the life of his loved ones.  That's universal.

Such is the curse of war.  Collateral damages are inevitable.

When we see thousands of pro-HAMAS supporters rallying on the streets of Canada - that's how we know how our refugee system has really made  a big, serious blunder.

I've just finished reading THE ISLAND by Ben Coes.  Some of the horrific ways the attack has unfolded is quite chilling - as it could easily happen in Canada and other western nations.

Edited by betsy