POILIEVRE'S GREATEST HITS

betsy

1 hour ago, Gaétan said:

It could be the secret service who did that

The muslim secret service you mean.  Could be.

it happened the same day of the demonstratation in the street against Trudeau

You're right - sounds like those people co-ordnated their attacks to coincide with the protests.  Which is what you'd expect.

IT's been widely reported as well that jews are overwhelmingly more likely to face threats and attacks  right now, These palestinian scumbags seem bound and determined to bring the middle east's problems to our shores.  We should stop allowing immigration from those places, I woudn't care if it was a few demonstrations but if they're going to bring their violence here we're best to be rid of them.

9 hours ago, CdnFox said:

The muslim secret service you mean.  Could be.

You're right - sounds like those people co-ordnated their attacks to coincide with the protests.  Which is what you'd expect.

IT's been widely reported as well that jews are overwhelmingly more likely to face threats and attacks  right now, These palestinian scumbags seem bound and determined to bring the middle east's problems to our shores.  We should stop allowing immigration from those places, I woudn't care if it was a few demonstrations but if they're going to bring their violence here we're best to be rid of them.

If you want to live in a safe world you have to get rid of the cause of injustice not to get rid of people.

5 hours ago, Gaétan said:

If you want to live in a safe world you have to get rid of the cause of injustice not to get rid of people.

I thought you said the people WERE the cause of injustice :) 

That's what the gazan's believe for sure - the israelis are the problem and there can be no peace while on of them yet lives.

If that is the case - then it is palestine and hamass who will likely be destroyed.

The only thing holding back peace and prosperity is the palestine hatred of jews and refusal to accept that they're going to be there.  Without that - they could live together in peace.  Lots of israelis would prefer peace.  Over time you just get used to peace and things get better and better.

But as long as people pretend that 1948 is a good reason to be mad at someone today - that will never happen. So we're back to the other 'permanent' solution :)  Or final solution as the gazans would prefer.

On 10/12/2023 at 2:40 PM, ExFlyer said:

No, Quebec said no.

No, the BC indigenous chiefs did.

No gas to Europe, Quebec said no pipeline.

BC is finally getting a pipeline paid for by the feds when the private company bailed out.

The feds do not get any royalties from resources.

You really need to get your facts together LOL

Read the newspapers instead of the bible LOL

The feds do not collect royalties but they do collect taxes from the companies and all the highly paid Albertans working in those industries and supporting them. The feds will also collect the revenues generated by the pipeline.

23 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The feds do not collect royalties but they do collect taxes from the companies and all the highly paid Albertans working in those industries and supporting them. The feds will also collect the revenues generated by the pipeline.

Seems I did say "The feds do not get any royalties from resources. "

And taxes are something that is a given...everyone pays LOL

Sorry, no brain fart from you LOL

1 minute ago, ExFlyer said:

Seems I did say "The feds do not get any royalties from resources. "

And taxes are something that is a given...everyone pays LOL

Sorry, no brain fart from you LOL

Everyone pays taxes according to what they earn and consume. Albertans pay more because they earn more. The feds and the rest of Canada benefit from that. 

20 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

I thought you said the people WERE the cause of injustice :) 

Discrimination is a cause of injustice that can leads to unsecurity but you cannot kill people who discriminate but you can get rid of discrimination by justice actions and laws like to have him paid for damage.

10 minutes ago, herbie said:

They pay exactly the same as anyone else with the same income.

The argument is simply a straw man to spread division.

They do but because there are more of them, Albertan's as a group contribute more per capita to federal coffers than other Canadians. On average, about $4K more than Alberta receives in federal spending in return.

Edited by Aristides

Which means what other than to construct an artificial situation to sow divisiveness?

The citizens in Shaughnessy are being ripped off and deserve their own pension plan. Why should residents of Westmount have to subsidize the pensions of peasants in Vancouver's Downtown East Side.

Making argument based on sheer personal financial greed seems to be a purely Albertan pastime. Not that any of my friends and relatives in AB indulge,

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, herbie said:

Which means what other than to construct an artificial situation to sow divisiveness?

The citizens in Shaughnessy are being ripped off and deserve their own pension plan. Why should residents of Westmount have to subsidize the pensions of peasants in Vancouver's Downtown East Side.

Making argument based on sheer personal financial greed seems to be a purely Albertan pastime. Not that any of my friends and relatives in AB indulge,

I'm not trying to sow divisiveness, just the opposite. I just want to make it clear where money comes from. I think it is great that Albertans earn a lot because they contribute a lot to the rest of the country. I don't think they are being ripped off.

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

They do but because there are more of them, Albertan's as a group contribute more per capita to federal coffers than other Canadians. On average, about $4K more than Alberta receives in federal spending in return.

How many of those "Albertans" working in the oil fields making all that money are actually fromm Alberta? Most are transients coming from other parts of Canada and work in Alberta but go home after shift LOL

2 hours ago, Gaétan said:

Discrimination is a cause of injustice that can leads to unsecurity

And obviously it's people doing the discriminating. The rocks don't discriminate. The buildings don't discriminate It's the people

So people are the cause of the discrimination.

3 hours ago, Gaétan said:

but you cannot kill people who discriminate but you can get rid of discrimination by justice actions and laws like to have him paid for damage.

That doesn't get rid of discrimination.  Why would it?

In the meantime...between his attempts to double down on his BS after his terrorism knee jerked in reaction to a Faux News report and then throwing his anti climate-change pro-Putin base a couple of fresh bones voting down a free trade agreement with Ukraine...all I can say is if you've seen one chud you've also seen Poilievre.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

In the meantime...between his attempts to double down on his BS after his terrorism knee jerked in reaction to a Faux News report and then throwing his anti climate-change pro-Putin base a couple of fresh bones voting down a free trade agreement with Ukraine...all I can say is if you've seen one chud you've also seen Poilievre.

ROFLMAO - wow he's got you scared :)   I think what probably bothers you the most is that this guy is going to absolutely destroy your boys justin and jaggy :)  and people will love the improvement  :)

Justin has failed so badly the liberals might never really recover.   Even you are ashamed of voting for him :) 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I think what probably bothers you the most is that this guy is going to absolutely destroy your boys justin and jaggy

No, and my dog doesn't bite either. But I'm actually looking forward to it because every so often Canadians need a good conservative whack upside their collective head to re-establish why we're a progressive country. It's just as certainly true that progressives need time-outs on occasion to re-establish their priorities - a natural quintessential period of constructive destruction.

Poilievre should enjoy his moment in the sun, I guarantee you it won't last and it will go down in flames. They all do, always. So I wonder how long Poilievre and his supporters will try to ride the old we-inherited-a-mess shtick to explain their failures and faux pas?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

No, and my dog doesn't bite either. But I'm actually looking forward to it because every so often Canadians need a good conservative whack upside their collective head to re-establish why we're a progressive country. It's just as certainly true that progressives need time-outs on occasion to re-establish their priorities - a natural quintessential period of constructive destruction.

Poilievre should enjoy his moment in the sun, I guarantee you it won't last and it will go down in flames. They all do, always. So I wonder how long Poilievre and his supporters will try to ride the old we-inherited-a-mess shtick to explain their failures and faux pas?

Well i'm sure that kind of talk helps you to sleep at night :)

But frankly, PP is likely to hold power for about 8 - 10 years. Possibly longer but not likely. And the liberal brand is pretty much permanently tarnished.

Which will mean that assuming the election happens when it's supposed to, the majority of this century will have been under conservative governance. and people will remember the disaster that the libs dropped on them. In order to win again liberals will ahve to become more conservative.

PP will enjoy his decade long rule i'm sure, and frankly canadians already know that justin's damage is generational. I would guess that after the CPC finally does get defeated one day that the Liberals will still be blaming the mess on justin's liberals :)  The conservatives who get in after THAT might still be dealing with justin's mess.  THat's how bad he effed teh country up and people know that.

But hey - glad you've made peace with the fact the guy you supported has been named the worst prime minister in history by the people and he's not even gone yet ;)