Well they certainly love T-RUMP in Iowa

5 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Warm welcome for the FuhrerScreenshot_20230910_042925_Facebook.thumb.jpg.5de0d2dcd453a8adeab3b38e042b526d.jpg

Is that photo for real........or, has it been tweaked?

You do know that we can't trust all photos we see?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

I think Lefties' photo might've  been faked.  Anyway - is it surprising that there would be anti-Trumps?  There were pro-Trumps too.

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, betsy said:

I think Lefties' photo might've  been faked.  Anyway - is it surprising that there would be anti-Trumps?  There were pro-Trumps too.

Whenever the facts don’t fit your imagination, claim they’re fake. Nice little bubble you create for yourself that way: Every single fact will fit your story, because anything that doesn’t fit gets rejected.  

Donald Trump lost the last Presidential election, so it’s no surprise at all that over half the people in a college football stadium won’t be his fans.  Why would you think that every person who goes to a college football game will love Trump? Of course they won’t. He had sub-50% approval ratings throughout his presidency. 

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, betsy said:

Yes it was real. Just like this one of my very own arm in Manhattan 2 weeks ago20230824_143809.thumb.jpg.5c1a2201944566e610948269223cff0e.jpg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rebound said:

Most people can’t name any GOP candidate besides Trump.  It’s not something most people think of.  

I doubt there's a person here who supports the GOP who can't name at least 7 primary candidates, even going back to the 2020 election.

Can any Demmies here name 3 Dem primary candidates who aren't a total joke? 

Who do you have besides Biduhhh?

Newsom? Harris? Alfred E. Newman? 3-House Bernie? Pocahontas? Williamson? ?

OMG the 6 of those clowns plus Biduhh would make for a joke of a town council in Podunk. 

5 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Now you’re stopping to memes, Trashcan Man?

IMG_9680.thumb.jpeg.7c314da22c3e10cecfac0a9b8b1e0c7d.jpeg

I like memes. My memes are awesome. 

I don't even know what movie you're referring to with those memes.

6 hours ago, NYLefty said:

Yes it was real. Just like this one of my very own arm in Manhattan 2 weeks ago20230824_143809.thumb.jpg.5c1a2201944566e610948269223cff0e.jpg

That's not your arm. 1) it's too clean, that guy obviously doesn't live in a tent , 2) that person obviously isn't a career barista and 3) you're definitely a visible minority because no amount of self-loathing can account for your racism against white people

Edited by WestCanMan

11 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I like memes. My memes are awesome. 

I don't even know what movie you're referring to with those memes.

That's not your arm. 1) it's too clean, that guy obviously doesn't live in a tent , 2) that person obviously isn't a career barista and 3) you're definitely a visible minority because no amount of self-loathing can account for your racism against white people

Well it’s definitely not your arm cause your fingers are all brown from all of the butt digging. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Well it’s definitely not your arm cause your fingers are all brown from all of the butt digging. 

Butt digging?

Is this your attempt at scatological humor? Man, that's lame.

Hey do you happen to know how many Depends Biden needs daily?

14 hours ago, Rebound said:

Whenever the facts don’t fit your imagination, claim they’re fake. Nice little bubble you create for yourself that way: Every single fact will fit your story, because anything that doesn’t fit gets rejected.  

It's called cognitive dissonance. AKA, when a "mind" is unable to absorb new facts which conflict with previously accepted ones. IOW, a fool who never learns.

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Lol...such a Tweenkie.

You know one of the upsides (for those with whom you "communicate") of using your made up words is that no one knows what you're talking about.

I'm sure you prefer being thought of as stupid rather than being understood.

5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

NYLefty has disliked Trump for a long time. 

TrashCanMan has been lying here for a long time.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NYLefty said:

@robosmith

@Nationalist

Okay.  Now we know its real.

AND?

What about it?

I think you and @Rebound are thrilled more with the finger  more than anything else. :)

FACT: there will be Trump haters. 

Lol - that's why I'm hoping for a Trump win.......................

...........................just to see  how much of a meltdown lefties will have, next time around! ?

Edited by betsy
  • Like 1