Trudeau Liberals erasing Canadian history

34 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I'm only interested in them for the purpose of seeing how far and long you guy's will gaslight yourselves before you explode.

Is it safe to safe Trudeau gets up your noses even worse than taking action against climate change - that is to say he's even more of a threat than both climate change and climate change action at the same time?

As a normal person with moderate liberal and conservative views, I don't have the problem you describe. 

However, if I give it some thought I conclude, China is not playing the environmental game on the same field as we are. In fact it looks to me like they're taking advantage of their situation to become the number one superpower in the world.

It seems you are so obsessed with finding the bogeyman in your closet, you fail to see the real problem standing right before you. We are bad, they are in my opinion worse.

Yet it seems you want to give China a pass here. And I noticed you also support insurance companies, too. Not surprising.

Final end-state of unchecked liberalism- collapse upon itself.

;) 

5 minutes ago, blackbird said:

This might come as a surprise to you, but man cannot control the climate and never will.  God is in control of the climate, movement of the planets and the radiation from the sun.  We are mere specs in the universe and not gods in spite of what liberals and lefties think.

Well then we clearly need to get God under control.

Way back in history several thousand years ago man thought they were like God and tried to build a tower to heaven.  God showed them who God is by confounding their language and dispersing them throughout the world.  It was called the tower of Babel.  We see where the word babble came from.  Today there are many babblers.

"4  And they said, Go to, let us build us a city and a tower, whose top may reach unto heaven; and let us make us a name, lest we be scattered abroad upon the face of the whole earth. 

5  And the LORD came down to see the city and the tower, which the children of men builded. 6  And the LORD said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. 7  Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. 8  So the LORD scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city. 9  Therefore is the name of it called Babel; because the LORD did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the LORD scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth. {Babel: that is, Confusion} "  Genesis  11:4-9  King James Bible

Edited by blackbird

Many liberals, leftists, and globalists are acting just like the people of Babel in ancient times.  They are fear-mongering and claiming we must control the climate, we must control the climate.  They think they are like God.  They are babblers and fit the description perfectly.

59 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Is it safe to safe Trudeau gets up your noses even worse than taking action against climate change - that is to say he's even more of a threat than both climate change and climate change action at the same time?

frankly, opposing climate legislation is not really my thing

I think the carbon tax is a bad idea which backfires

but I don't get incensed by it, I pay my taxes

my only issue is the loss of civil liberties, the creeping totalitarianism as Margaret Atwood called it

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

As a normal person with moderate liberal and conservative views, I don't have the problem you describe. 

However, if I give it some thought I conclude, China is not playing the environmental game on the same field as we are. In fact it looks to me like they're taking advantage of their situation to become the number one superpower in the world.

It seems you are so obsessed with finding the bogeyman in your closet, you fail to see the real problem standing right before you. We are bad, they are in my opinion worse.

Yet it seems you want to give China a pass here. And I noticed you also support insurance companies, too. Not surprising.

Final end-state of unchecked liberalism- collapse upon itself.

;) 

I fully agree and was saying we should stop wheeling and dealing with China decades ago. Every single thing you attribute to my regard for China is informed by the jerkiness in your knees towards lefties.  All of it is wrong.

I don't agree with insurance companies, I simply pointed out that they're not falling for the anti-vaccine hooey they way people would like you to believe they are. 

3 minutes ago, blackbird said:

Many liberals, leftists, and globalists are acting just like the people of Babel in ancient times.  They are fear-mongering and claiming we must control the climate, we must control the climate.  They think they are like God.  They are babblers and fit the description perfectly.

At least the people of Babel tried to cooperate - it wasn't them who screwed up their ability to get along.  Stop blaming the victims.

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

informed by the jerkiness in your knees towards lefties.

I don't think I am knee jerk against the left, nor liberals

there are leftists & liberals that I would support

politicians like Tulsi Gabbard & RFK jr

journalists like Matt Tiabbi & Glenn Greenwald

media personalities like Bill Maher & Jimmy Dore

even activists like Chris Hedges, I have respect for him

so long it is not the totalitarian authoritarian left, I'm open for compromise

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I don't think I am knee jerk against the left, nor liberals

there are leftists & liberals that I would support

politicians like Tulsi Gabbard & RFK jr

journalists like Matt Tiabbi & Glenn Greenwald

media personalities like Bill Maher & Jimmy Dore

even activists like Chris Hedges, I have respect for him

so long it is not the totalitarian authoritarian left, I'm open for compromise

Here’s excellent commentary from the left:

https://youtu.be/5eZwN5_WpsM

28 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Here’s excellent commentary from the left:

I am often convinced by the left

Chris Hedges for example has convinced me that we are seeing the rise of corporate fascism

but on the right, conservatives are agreeing with that, calling it Woke Capital instead

I'm a civil libertarian, I am opposed to the left being cancelled as much as the right

it's like the only reason I watched Tucker Carlson was to get the Glenn Greenwald report

or for Tulsi Gabbard Interviews

otherwise, I don't pay any attention to Fox News

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OftenWrong said:

"God keep our land

Glorious and free..."

I'm surprised the Liberals haven't removed that by now

by them making it into the Woke anthem at their whim,

that just became the Liberal Party of Canada song to me

what I think is coming next at some point

is that they will start to strip the British heritage from the military

British regiments like Guards, Highlanders, Scottish, that will have to go

they will Americanize the army at some point, just numbered units without any historical lineage

Edited by Dougie93
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

At least the people of Babel tried to cooperate - it wasn't them who screwed up their ability to get along.  Stop blaming the victims.

No they were not doing the right thing.   Just because they were cooperating with each other doesn't prove they were doing the right thing.  They were completely wrong. The people of Babel were not following God and were seriously misguided.  Did you read the passage I quoted from Genesis 11:6-  KJV ?

They thought they could be like God and build a tower to heaven.  They were wrong.

Do you not see the similarity with man today, many of whom think they can be like God and control the climate.  This is foolishness and will do no good.  But will cause a lot of harm.

9 minutes ago, blackbird said:

No they were not doing the right thing.   Just because they were cooperating with each other doesn't prove they were doing the right thing.  They were completely wrong. The people of Babel were not following God and were seriously misguided.  Did you read the passage I quoted from Genesis 11:6-  KJV ?

They thought they could be like God and build a tower to heaven.  They were wrong.

Do you not see the similarity with man today, many of whom think they can be like God and control the climate.  This is foolishness and will do no good.  But will cause a lot of harm.

So God sees fit to wreck humanity's willingness to work together? What a bastard.

I guess this is why conservatives view themselves as being closer to God.

29 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I am often convinced by the left

Chris Hedges for example has convinced me that we are seeing the rise of corporate fascism

but on the right, conservatives are agreeing with that, calling it Woke Capital instead

I'm a civil libertarian, I am opposed to the left being cancelled as much as the right

it's like the only reason I watched Tucker Carlson was to get the Glenn Greenwald report

or for Tulsi Gabbard Interviews

otherwise, I don't pay any attention to Fox News

Yeah I never considered myself especially conservative.  I was a large L liberal for a long time.  The supposed  left parties today have become more authoritarian than the parties on the right, which I don’t understand.  I never considered myself traditional either, but oddly believing in supporting women and men to be strong is now ridiculously called socially conservative, because the left has started promoting “choose your gender/species” in a departure from reality.  

9 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So God sees fit to wreck humanity's willingness to work together? What a bastard.

You are disrespectful to God who created you.   You need to get down on your knees Eyeball and beg for forgiveness while God still gives you the breath and ability to do that.  Being arrogant or cheeky about God will not serve you well.  Remember you are a mere speck in the universe and God is all powerful.  He is also merciful and willing to forgive if you accept his Son and believe on Him.

I would bet many of the aboriginals that live in your area would even disagree with you and think you are on the wrong track.  Many of them have more common sense.

Edited by blackbird

12 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah I never considered myself especially conservative.  I was a large L liberal for a long time.  The supposed  left parties today have become more authoritarian than the parties on the right, which I don’t understand.  I never considered myself traditional either, but oddly believing in supporting women and men to be strong is now ridiculously called socially conservative, because the left has started promoting “choose your gender/species” in a departure from reality.  

I have no quarrel with Paul Martin, I had respect for Jack Layton

the perfect Canadian politician to me was always Bill Davis

I was a Bill Davis Conservative

my conservatism is all about the British Crown

God, King, Country

Edited by Dougie93
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I have no quarrel with Paul Martin, I had respect for Jack Layton

the perfect Canadian politician to me was always Bill Davis

I was a Bill Davis Conservative

my conservatism is all about the British Crown

God, King, Country

Agreed.  Bill Davis was the man.  

10 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Yeah I never considered myself especially conservative.  I was a large L liberal for a long time.  The supposed  left parties today have become more authoritarian than the parties on the right, which I don’t understand.  I never considered myself traditional either, but oddly believing in supporting women and men to be strong is nowPa ridiculously called socially conservative, because the left has started promoting “choose your gender/species” in a departure from reality.  

Party preference is important because some parties are more hostile to God and his written revelation than others.  I understand we should support the least undesirable party.  The problem is the major parties are all somewhat under the influence of demonic powers and are part of the world system.  This is why some religious people will have nothing to do with politics.  I can understand their point of view too.

The important thing is our relationship to God.  We see the consequences of people who oppose God and his written revelation in our country.  But we cannot separate our relationship with God from politics.  Many think our religious beliefs can be kept completely separate from politics, but that is not possible because politics are a moral issue.

1 hour ago, blackbird said:

Party preference is important because some parties are more hostile to God and his written revelation than others.  I understand we should support the least undesirable party.  The problem is the major parties are all somewhat under the influence of demonic powers and are part of the world system.  This is why some religious people will have nothing to do with politics.  I can understand their point of view too.

The important thing is our relationship to God.  We see the consequences of people who oppose God and his written revelation in our country.  But we cannot separate our relationship with God from politics.  Many think our religious beliefs can be kept completely separate from politics, but that is not possible because politics are a moral issue.

Jesus of Nazareth, the humble carpenter

called to throw the money lenders out of the Temple

in the face of Tiberius Caesar

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Jesus of Nazareth, the humble carpenter

Jesus was crucified on a cross by sinful men and paid the price for our sins, was raised from the dead the third day and now sitteth on the right hand of God interceding on our behalf till he comes again.

Just now, blackbird said:

Jesus was crucified on a cross by sinful men and paid the price for our sins, was raised from the dead the third day and now sitteth on the right hand of God interceding on our behalf till he comes again.

Saul become Paul on the road to Damascus

see the light shine through the regimental window at St. Andrew's

Dileas

Cf3GNlHWwAE1xxT?format=jpg&name=4096x409

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

I fully agree and was saying we should stop wheeling and dealing with China decades ago. Every single thing you attribute to my regard for China is informed by the jerkiness in your knees towards lefties.  All of it is wrong.

I don't agree with insurance companies, I simply pointed out that they're not falling for the anti-vaccine hooey they way people would like you to believe they are. 

So, when are you coming over for a beer?

;) 

On 5/10/2023 at 5:12 AM, blackbird said:

The Trudeau Crown is just one example of many ways that Trudeau and the Liberals are erasing Canadian history and creating a post-national state.

‘The continued destruction of Canada’s history’

Re: Federal government strips religious symbols from crown adorning Royal Coat of Arms — John Ivison, May 2; and Only Justin Trudeau would try to put himself above the King — Raymond J. de Souza, May 5

No one should be surprised by the continued destruction of Canada’s history and the Canadian nation by the Trudeau Liberals.

Having declared in 2015 that Canada was the world’s first post-national state, Justin Trudeau proceeded to dismantle the Canadian energy industry and the Canadian economy in pursuit of a Marxist green globalist agenda.

The Trudeau Liberals then proceeded to destroy Canadian history by declaring Canada to be a genocidal state thereby invalidating all of the historical accomplishments that this great nation has produced.

Add to this the Trudeau Liberals’ contempt for Canadian citizens as demonstrated by their tolerance for foreign meddling in Canada’s internal affairs and their own lack of ethics, and the erosion of Canadians’ faith in the efficacy and empathy of their federal government. I have no doubt that this disgrace of a government would have been turfed by the electorate by now if not for the self-interested selfishness of Jagmeet Singh’s NDP.

Gordon S. Clarry, Rogers, Ark.   unquote

Letters: History-erasing 'Trudeau Crown' should not have surprised us (msn.com)

The funny part is I was mocked for pointing out this bizarre destruction of the Royal Crown by several of the usual suspects on here, Trudeau church worshipers, who have no respect for Canadian history, culture, or heritage.

Trudeau with crown.jpg

I see they're doing it in your country, too. 

Don't you just despise revisionists?