4 Proud Boys Convicted of Seditious Conspiracy

54 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. And there are different levels of crimes. Even for various types of murders.

The form of conspiracy committed by Tarrio is called......... wait for it............

........(how do you keep a dummy in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow ?).........

You're the dummy who didn't understand the OP.

Former Proud Boys chairman Enrique Tarrio and three other members of the far-right group have been found guilty of seditious conspiracy by a federal jury in Washington, D.C.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Four proud boys were convicted in the courts of leftism. 

They're probably innocent. 

57 minutes ago, Deluge said:

Nope. It's the liars hiding behind the Constitution that I have issue with. 

There was NO "hiding behind the Constitution" in the TRIAL that CONVICTED PBs.

You just don't like the VERDICT which was reached by CONSTITUTIONAL RULES.

AKA, you disagree with the CONSTITUTION about TRIALS BY JURY whether you like the verdict or not.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Yup. And there are different levels of crimes. Even for various types of murders.

The form of conspiracy committed by Tarrio is called......... wait for it............

........(how do you keep a dummy in suspense? I'll tell you tomorrow ?).........

You should get your own courtroom drama TV show:

”WestCanMan,  Leegull Ekspurt”

Might be more of a comedy though 

image.gif.66e4be61dcbfb555a7451b51fa332345.gif

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, robosmith said:

There was NO "hiding behind the Constitution" in the TRIAL that CONVICTED PBs.

You just don't like the VERDICT which was reached by CONSTITUTIONAL RULES.

AKA, you disagree with the CONSTITUTION about TRIALS BY JURY whether you like the verdict or not.

Sure there was. Leftists are mimics: "You want a representative of the law? We'll be happy to oblige, but you'll get OUR interpretations, not the RIGHT interpretations". 

Leftism is a disease - it f*cks up everything it touches, and it needs to go away, permanently.  

Edited by Deluge
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Deluge said:

Sure there was. Leftists are mimics: "You want a representative of the law? We'll be happy to oblige, but you'll get OUR interpretations, not the RIGHT interpretations". 

Leftism is a disease - it f*cks up everything it touches, and it needs to go away, permanently.  

No REASON to believe ^this FANTASY OPINION.

Did you mean "RIGHT WING interpretations"? Not legal. LMAO

3 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

image.gif.66e4be61dcbfb555a7451b51fa332345.gif

That's you there, trying to convince a judge that the definition of sedition needs to be changed to mean what you want it to mean because you like using big words. 

You gotta admit, the guy shares your limited vocabulary.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

What's your plan for doing that? Concentration camps, a vaccine perhaps, how about Soylent Green?

Nothing close to that violent, but thanks for sharing what slimes around in your mind. 

No, I was thinking about a grassroots effort to recapture some of the past - it's either that, or more shitholes like Portland and San Francisco will emerge. Everything east of California is growing quickly, and for good reason. 

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

No REASON to believe ^this FANTASY OPINION.

Did you mean "RIGHT WING interpretations"? Not legal. LMAO

There's every reason to believe that last post, and it's the last voice of reason in your otherwise stunted brain. ;) 

6 hours ago, robosmith said:

Prove anyone was lying.

There is ZERO evidence showing that ANYONE on the Right had any plans to do anything other than stand in the White House with their thumbs up their asses. 

January 6 was a protest gone bad, and that's it. Only a f*cking liar would say it was anything other than that, and since that court was packed full of f*cking liars, those 4 got their asses handed to them. 

Edited by Deluge

6 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

That's you there, trying to convince a judge that the definition of sedition needs to be changed to mean what you want it to mean because you like using big words. 

There you are pretending you know the LEGAL DEFINITION of "seditious conspiracy" and substituting discussion of "sedition" to deflect from the actual charges.

18 minutes ago, Deluge said:

There is ZERO evidence showing that ANYONE on the Right had any plans to do anything other than stand in the White House with their thumbs up their asses. 

You mean the CAPITOL? NOT the same thing. LMAO

18 minutes ago, Deluge said:

January 6 was a protest gone bad, and that's it. Only a f*cking liar would say it was anything other than that, and since that court was packed full of f*cking liars, those 4 got their asses handed to them. 

All kinds of VIDEO EVIDENCE and WH INSIDER sworn testimony PROVE ^this is WRONG.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You mean the CAPITOL? NOT the same thing. LMAO

All kinds of VIDEO EVIDENCE and WH INSIDER sworn testimony PROVE ^this is WRONG.

What was their sworn testimony? That they saw these guys in the White House with their thumbs up their asses? They sure as hell didn't see anything akin to a lynching or a building set on fire. 

You're a tool, robosmith. ;)

Edited by Deluge

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

What was their sworn testimony? That they saw these guys in the White House with their thumbs up their asses? They sure as hell didn't see anything akin to a lynching or a building set on fire. 

You're a tool, robosmith. ;)

No, UNLIKE YOU, I am actually INFORMED about EVERYTHING that happened.

You don't even know Trump's several strategies to overturn the election and your POSTS HERE continually reveal YOUR IGNORANCE.

IDK what news you're consuming, but they're NOT WORKING for anything but telling you what you want to hear. LMAO

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

No, UNLIKE YOU, I am actually INFORMED about EVERYTHING that happened.

You don't even know Trump's several strategies to overturn the election and your POSTS HERE continually reveal YOUR IGNORANCE.

IDK what news you're consuming, but they're NOT WORKING for anything but telling you what you want to hear. LMAO

I'm not the one barking for evidence when I don't have any of my own. lol

What was in the sworn testimonies? What did these alleged insurrectionists actually do? 

Edited by Deluge

I'm not the one barking for evidence when I don't have any of my own. lol

Just cause YOU MISSED the SEVERAL TIMES my evidence has BEEN POSTED HERE, does not mean I don't have evidence.

What was in the sworn testimonies?

All the testimony by WH insiders before the Jan 6th committee was sworn.

What did these alleged insurrectionists actually do? 

They disrupted the EC vote count. Trump was TRYING to FORCE a contingent election.

Fortunately Pence was too smart to let the SS take him out of the Capitol or it would have worked.

On 5/6/2023 at 9:51 AM, Deluge said:

They were convicted in a court of lying scumbags. THAT is the end of the story. 

Oh? Did you read the court transcript?

No, of course you didn’t read the transcript.  You think people should violently overturn elections when they don’t turn out the way they want.  That’s called fascism. It is illegal in the United States, which is why these men will spend over 10 years in jail.  

That piece of crap Donald Trump did absolutely nothing during the rioting, because he was hoping they would succeed. He is a co-conspirator and I hope he’s convicted of seditious conspiracy as well. 

30 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, of course you didn’t read the transcript.  You think people should violently overturn elections when they don’t turn out the way they want.  That’s called fascism. It is illegal in the United States, which is why these men will spend over 10 years in jail.  

YAY! The village iijit is using big words again.

FYI it's not 'fascism' when a non-government, unaffiliated group commits an act of treason, if there even was one. You have to forgive me for not believing something that came from the known liars and criminal conspirators at the DNC/FBI.

That piece of crap Donald Trump did absolutely nothing during the rioting, because he was hoping they would succeed. He is a co-conspirator and I hope he’s convicted of seditious conspiracy as well. 

You're a pathetic liar, as usual.

Trump sent out at least two tweets plus a video calling for peace during the extremely brief period of rioting at the capitol. This is no longer news.

If you want to chime in with declarative statements on the topic of Trump's actions during the riots then you're responsible for at least knowing thbasics. So again, you're absolutely lying about this. 

FYI the rioting only lasted a few hours, and like I said earlier, Trump sent several messages during that time. That's the exact opposite of "doing nothing".

By comparison, during the violent riots of 2014-2017, Obama did absolutely nothing by comparison. If he was sending out 1 message per hour, calling for an end to the riots, he would have sent out thousands. So the standard was set for Trump to just do nothing, like his predecessor did for 3 years, but Trump chose to man up. 

Again, during the violent riots of 2020, the Dems did the exact opposite of calling for an end to the riots. Michelle Obama was telling HS grads at their commencement speech to "Stay angry, and focus your anger". Kamala Harris was advocating for Americans to donate to a bail fund to help get rioters back on the streets. And yes, I mean rioters: no peaceful protesters  went to jail. Almost no one went to jail at all, considering the number of crimes committed.  

The Dems love violent riots. Let's just be honest about that. They hated one single riot among the last 2,000, but they love it when riots scare their constituents, cause them harm, destroy their homes and businesses, etc. Then they claim to have PTSD if some unarmed protestors come within 100 yards of them while they're surrounded by armed police. They're vile hypocrites and you're their stooge. 

On 5/6/2023 at 1:00 PM, WestCanMan said:

No it’s you, high school dropout, who thinks he’s outsmarted courts legal experts by looking up one word in an online dictionary. It’s hilarious that you can’t see how dumb that makes you look 

• Like 1