4 Proud Boys Convicted of Seditious Conspiracy

3 minutes ago, BeaverFever said:

No it’s you, high school dropout, who thinks he’s outsmarted courts legal experts by looking up one word in an online dictionary. It’s hilarious that you can’t see how dumb that makes you look 

I never had to look the word up, dropout boy. I knew that it was being used incorrectly the first time I heard Jake Tapper saying it on CNN. 

I provided the definitions for you because I forgot that you can't read words more than 5 letters long. My bad. 

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

YAY! The village iijit is using big words again.

FYI it's not 'fascism' when a non-government, unaffiliated group commits an act of treason, if there even was one. You have to forgive me for not believing something that came from the known liars and criminal conspirators at the DNC/FBI.

The Jan 6th attack was INCITED by the THEN POTUS. AKA, the top government official. AKA, fascism.

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

ldiiotic rant about a false equivalence between private people protesting and a GOVERNMENT INCITED attack on the CAPITOL to disrupt the EC vote count and overturn the election.

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

The Jan 6th attack was INCITED by the THEN POTUS. AKA, the top government official. AKA, fascism.

Trump is next in line for a seditious conspiracy conviction, and the fact that eight men have already been convicted for it is a step towards charging Trump.

On 5/7/2023 at 4:29 PM, Rebound said:

Oh? Did you read the court transcript?

No, of course you didn’t read the transcript.  You think people should violently overturn elections when they don’t turn out the way they want.  That’s called fascism. It is illegal in the United States, which is why these men will spend over 10 years in jail.  

That piece of crap Donald Trump did absolutely nothing during the rioting, because he was hoping they would succeed. He is a co-conspirator and I hope he’s convicted of seditious conspiracy as well. 

"Violently overturn". lol

What did they violently overturn? Nothing. They didn't overturn a goddamn thing. If these guys were any kind of a real threat, they would've been gunned down. The truth is, they didn't do a f*cking thing. We know one of the capitol police said the Oath Keepers gave her a concussion, but in her testimony, she seemed to be so much more concerned about the criticism she said she received. lol

This was not an insurrection. It was a show of protest that went a little too far, that's it. 

Edited by Deluge

On 5/7/2023 at 12:57 PM, robosmith said:

Just cause YOU MISSED the SEVERAL TIMES my evidence has BEEN POSTED HERE, does not mean I don't have evidence.

All the testimony by WH insiders before the Jan 6th committee was sworn.

They disrupted the EC vote count. Trump was TRYING to FORCE a contingent election.

Fortunately Pence was too smart to let the SS take him out of the Capitol or it would have worked.

I haven't missed sh*t. 

The testimonies were more cringe than actual testimony, and the Oath Keepers didn't force shit, except actually get inside the White House. What happened after that was absolute zilch. ;)

Pence is a RINO - that's it. 

Edited by Deluge

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

I haven't missed sh*t. 

The testimonies were more cringe than actual testimony, and the Oath Keepers didn't force shit, except actually get inside the White House. What happened after that was absolute zilch. ;)

Pence is a RINO - that's it. 

No, they got inside the CAPITOL, ldiot.

And disrupted the EC vote count for over 5 hours.

And you don't know what happens when the EC vote count is NOT completed on time, nor what the resulting "contingent election" means.

You keep posting LIES here because of YOUR IGNORANCE.

24 minutes ago, robosmith said:

No, they got inside the CAPITOL, ldiot.

And disrupted the EC vote count for over 5 hours.

And you don't know what happens when the EC vote count is NOT completed on time, nor what the resulting "contingent election" means.

You keep posting LIES here because of YOUR IGNORANCE.

Easy, dipsh*t. You're wrong about everything, so my getting the wrong building is microscopic compared to your piles and piles of errors. 

Your precious "EC vote" was a sham to begin with. Members of Congress knew it, and so did the Oath Keepers; we all knew it, so you can keep your precious little details, as most of them are wrong to begin with. 

There's only one liar in this little exchange and he's staring at your monitor right now. ;)

Edited by Deluge

3 hours ago, Deluge said:

"Violently overturn". lol

What did they violently overturn? Nothing. They didn't overturn a goddamn thing. If these guys were any kind of a real threat, they would've been gunned down. The truth is, they didn't do a f*cking thing. We know one of the capitol police said the Oath Keepers gave her a concussion, but in her testimony, she seemed to be so much more concerned about the criticism she said she received. lol

This was not an insurrection. It was a show of protest that went a little too far, that's it. 

The law and the judge and the juries disagreed. Over 800 convictions show that you are factually wrong. 

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

The law and the judge and the juries disagreed. Over 800 convictions show that you are factually wrong. 

Corrupt laws, judges and manipulated juries disagreed, which doesn't mean shit in light of the truth. 

You haven't seen a real insurrection, and let's hope you never do. 

1 hour ago, Deluge said:

Easy, dipsh*t. You're wrong about everything, so my getting the wrong building is microscopic compared to your piles and piles of errors. 

Your precious "EC vote" was a sham to begin with. Members of Congress knew it, and so did the Oath Keepers; we all knew it, so you can keep your precious little details, as most of them are wrong to begin with. 

There's only one liar in this little exchange and he's staring at your monitor right now. ;)

Like I said, you're completely IGNORANT about what happened on Jan 6th and esp the PLANNING by Trump et al that went into it.

And the CAPITOL was the site of EC vote count that was DISRUPTED, so there is NOTHING "microscopic" about YOUR ERROR.

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

800 convictions show that you live in a banana republic

The ONLY banana republic was that INCITED BY TRUMP.

And all the ldiots who believed HIM and said they attacked the CAPITOL because of him AT THEIR TRIALS.

Edited by robosmith

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

^YOUR mere *CLAIMS* mean NOTHING.

They mean a lot more than your hive masters will allow you to believe. 

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

The ONLY banana republic was that INCITED BY TRUMP.

And all the ldiots who believed HIM and said the did it because of him AT THEIR TRIALS.

Why are you making fun of banana republics? Don't you think you're being insensitive? 

Edited by Deluge