TUCKER CARLSON OUT AT FOX NEWS

7 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

You are a good customer, I will help you fast. That fake accusation was towards me, which I have no doubt some ilk like you and many others can't wait to take it and try to get the upper hand with me.

My friend, I explained my intent clearly, Rue is a Canadian-American-Jewsih user who was banned due to his extremism, was a Nethanyahu man, and we had major disagreements on Israeli society, which clearly I won since now Nethawayahu is destroying the country now. 

His name was Rue, his nickname was JEWRUE, try to find reason although your instinct is to go after as in a mob. Rabin was a good Israeli man that tried to help that country, is ilk like Netanyahu and his bully supporters that are the issue for peace there. Some radicals even killed Rabin, you know that. 

What I know...is that Israel has never and may now never...know peace. The whole sorted, historical affair is rife with blood and slavery. Frankly...I can't even figure out why anyone would wanna live there.

As for the Isreali politicians...they're like all the rest...

14 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

@Nationalist remember this, the more you people come against me, the better it is for me. This party apparatus has only one hope to get enough people against me or to get me agitated so I get banned. This is not a popularity question, even 100 come against me, will look at the notifications and answer each. Some faster, some the next day. 

Now, though some customers due to their mediocrity will get a response of 5-24 hours. With you can be quicker and we can even discuss ideas, not a problem, or we can do the same nonsense. 

Nobody's trying to get you banned. Jesus...what's wrong with you?

You actually watch the stats? OMG dude...relax.

8 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Is not like that, there are forces in Israeli politicians that care about peace. This is why you have hundreds of thousands of Democracy Israeli folks in the street preventing Netanyahu to steal the judicial. Protests happening by democracy folks. Those people don't want peace? There are the same that followed Rabin, before the tragedy of Rabin.

• For other customers that like to interfere with fake accusations, remember your membership is 5-24 hours response, due to your mediocrity. You can insult me, wish me harm, but that will just delay the response. Is 5-24 hours for others. 

Dude...I'm thinkin' you're a little to concerned with your importance an relevance.

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Well, I told you, I am acting like a sports fan in the political arena. So, please is not fair to say all of Israeli society does not want peace, that is propaganda. In Israeli society, there are forces which want peace, and is radicals on both sides that are preventing it, in my opinion. 

I didn't say "all of Israeli society does not want peace" Doofus.

man...who fills your head with this crap?

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Was the economy great? Yes it was.

For everybody.

Case closed.

So deficies do not matter when Republicans are in the White House, correct?

Because... there was practically NO economy during Trump's last two years. It was all on credit. 

15 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

I see, good man, then we agree, there are diverse forces in Israel, some are more radical, some moderate, some more liberal.

• Is there any chance peace can be achieved there?! Not too sure. If Bill Clinton could not do it, not too sure who can. 
  • There is also an internal division, that seems to be growing between the religious and the secular establishment aside from the aggressive neighbors. 

Let's not forget, there are also external forces. There are very hard-core Palestinian elements who don't want peace. It's bad for them politically.

But, now Israel has peace with Egypt, and Jordan. Syria is so far gone that it doesn't matter. More and more Arab countries are becoming neutral towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, like the UAE and Saudi Arabia. It's clear that the destabilizing elements in the middle east aren't Israel, it's Iran and terrorist groups. 

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

Focus on the idea. Even if I get banned my website is ready. Especially now, I will not leave, not now for sure. 

Nobody goes to your website. They barely pay attention to you here :)

You're a liar and a jew hating jack booted thug - why would anyone go to your webpage?

19 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

Radical Palestinians Hamas actually bombed a few civilian busses, before an election, which turned a lot of Israeli into not liking the deal. The next morning Netanyahu was President. Created a lot of anger, for right reasons, those bombings and that's why they did it, Hamas did not want peace to prevail. Some rather would have Netanyahu there. 

Both radical sides don't want peace, if it's peace Palestinian Hamas loses its grip over the civilization population. 

Dude- the guy is not sane. If you try to engage him with logic then not only will he not believe you but he'll wind up getting drunk and then deciding out of the blue you're his enemy and his Customer (lolol!) and follow you around making an ass of himself.

You're not likely to convince a jew hater they're wrong.  It's a real left wing thing right now and the more he talks the more it's obvious he's left wing.

1 hour ago, Contrarian said:

If it's peace Palestinian Hamas loses its grip over the civilization population. 

EXACTLY. 

And, unfortunately, the Israelis are sick and tired of bombings in pizza parlors and school buses. They have no more patience with it. I don't think it's the best way.

2 hours ago, Americana Antifa said:

Am I wrong?

You accept that Title 42 is still in effect. You accept that border stops are up. But you still believe that the border is open. This is a massive contradiction, but conservatives are anti-reality, so it doesn't matter.

That border has been an open invitation to illegals, criminals and death since Biten took office. That you would even try to deflect this is not just typical of gutless wonders like you, but it's down right despicable. 

2 hours ago, Rebound said:

So deficies do not matter when Republicans are in the White House, correct?

Because... there was practically NO economy during Trump's last two years. It was all on credit. 

Oh the deficit the deficit. Know what? Stuff your dumb BS.

Best economy ever.!

Edited by Nationalist

22 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Oh the deficit the deficit. Know what? Stuff your dumb BS.

Best economy ever.!

Twenty-five percent of the entire national debt was racked up in four years of Trump. 
And when Biden became President, all you people could talk about was how bad and awful the deficits are! The deficits!!! Ooooh, the Biden deficits are so terrible and awful… even though they’re half of Trump’s.  

You’re just full of shlt. You just spout out this ridiculous lie, over and over and over. It’s a lie. businesses were shuttered all across the nation. We were locked down! Thousands of companies went out of business. People laid off by the 100,000’s.  

Yeah, lie to us and tell us that didn’t happen. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION:

Are deficits good? 

Deficits are neither good nor bad in and of themselves. It all depends on the context. Obviously in a general sense deficits are to be avoided but there are definitely times when they're a good idea, and times when they're a horrid idea.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Is it cheating?  Deliberately preventing the public from finding out about a critical fact that might affect the election?

It was cheating for the FBI to cause MSM and social media outlets to block the story, and for the intel community to get 51 of their former agents to sign a letter saying that the laptop info was Russian disinformation. 

That was all organized. Coordinated. 

It's impossible that all of those people thought that it was bogus if they are connected at all, and they are all very connected.

The only excuse why it wasn't cheating for them to all come up with the same story?

51 Agents: "Duuuuhhhh, we don't have any contacts within our former agencies anymore so we were all completely in the dark and we just assumed that it was Russian disinformation. We were 100% wrong. Sorry."

5 hours ago, CdnFox said:

Not quite so crazy as it sounds.  There's NO doubt that the hunter biden laptop story was seriously suppressed. That was admitted afterwards and well known media people said they were "glad" because it was "necessary" to prevent trump from winning.

So - is that illegal? No - the media isnt' obliged to allow any story to proceed and twitter etc can block any story it wants.

Is it cheating?  Deliberately preventing the public from finding out about a critical fact that might affect the election?

A lot of people would say yes.  I have no doubt how most dems would see it if it were trump and one of his kids and the story was aggressively suppressed. 

Some have argued it was election interference

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/24/medias-suppression-of-hunter-laptop-was-election-i/

So it could very well be argued that biden and those who support him did in fact cheat to win.  It is VERY arguably true that had the notebook and it's contents been widely reported instead of suppressed that some voters would have changed their minds or not voted.

so while he absolutely did win the question of whether or not that represents cheating is not one that can be dismissed that easily.

https://news.yahoo.com/zuckerberg-admits-facebook-suppressed-hunter-121655720.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9kdWNrZHVja2dvLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAAFP1S2oc19BQLWc4LKVvgaUCmBBrO6E1eJy6hELV-sBccpPWkrMeiTZx7SDrPsG80r77HOzBVG-YEMiYWhU4doa76w7GCpSgt04ctLcvSd1K8aPHK-oTrj90CpQtVW34O5_bmyrgd-DcSuVzq7Dh-JfSBzZyfdCPjgIG8MPDSpWu

https://www.newsweek.com/hunter-biden-laptop-jim-jordan-facebook-disinformation-twitter-1767369

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/mar/24/medias-suppression-of-hunter-laptop-was-election-i/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/hunter-biden-laptop-emails-corruption-censorship-media-bias-trump-election-big-lie-11633037281

https://nypost.com/2022/08/27/hunter-biden-story-suppressed-to-get-rid-of-trump-bill-maher/

I disagree.  I would never say that news sources don't have bias, and they definitely try to influence.  Look at Fox.  I grew up with the Daily Mirror and The Guardian,  and The Sun and the  Daily Telegraph in my home country.

(I still have no idea whether or not that laptop is actually an issue.  Is there any proof that there was something of concern on it?  It's not a story I followed.  I'm going to see what the BBC has to say about it)

But cheating to me is the stuff that got to the courts.  The stuff the courts threw out.  There was no fraud. 

The claims of voting machines being deliberately fixed, ballot boxes being stuffed, dead people voting, etc. were never shown to have merit.

6 hours ago, bcsapper said:

???

Is that your way of saying "Duh"?

You could have just said that you don't understand how Joe being "the winner" and "cheating" aren't mutually exclusive.

So you lack understanding.... We get it. That's why you're a leftist.

7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Is that your way of saying "Duh"?

You could have just said that you don't understand how Joe being "the winner" and "cheating" aren't mutually exclusive.

So you lack understanding.... We get it. That's why you're a leftist.

It's my way of laughing at you.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Sorry, but I took the liberty of hacking into your webcam just to make sure that you were actually laughing, and for once you were telling the truth. Here's the proof:

ScreenShot2023-05-14at7_44_31PM.png.e86304f2281cbafb8861a3151760662d.png

???

53 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I disagree.  I would never say that news sources don't have bias, and they definitely try to influence.  Look at Fox.  I grew up with the Daily Mirror and The Guardian,  and The Sun and the  Daily Telegraph in my home country.

well some argue it that way too. 

The thing is media stations who were prepared to talk about the story were threatened (and in one case banned) from twitter and facebook etc. With the threat it would be permanent. So - it wasn't JUST they didn't report, there was active efforts to repress it as well. A lot of people get their news from facebook and twitter etc. There were even threats that if they published stories about it on their own platforms and newspaper sites they would be kicked from twitter or facebook because they were engaged in spreading 'fake news'.   which we now know was quite true - it definitely was hunter's notebook.

(I still have no idea whether or not that laptop is actually an issue.  Is there any proof that there was something of concern on it?  It's not a story I followed.  I'm going to see what the BBC has to say about it)

Oh yeah - its a big deal and they're still looking at charges - and the important part is some of the emails implicated joe biden as potentially being "in" on taking money from various nations. So there's little doubt it had POTENTIAL to affect the election meaningfully. Whether or not it would have made a difference to the actual end result can't be said of course but you can see why some consider it 'cheating'.

But cheating to me is the stuff that got to the courts.  The stuff the courts threw out.  There was no fraud. 

I get that. It's not a completely unreasonable position - but at the same time it's not NOT cheating. Its definitely a deliberate attempt to interfere with the election by not just refusing to publish a story - which honestly i consider to be pretty damn bad in an election - but to actively force others not to as well. Using your definition i'm not sure you could say it was cheating by that def ...  but you sure as hell can't blame those who define it a little more loosely as feeling like it was cheating.

The claims of voting machines being deliberately fixed, ballot boxes being stuffed, dead people voting, etc. were never shown to have merit.

well - not quite true. Lets remember - some of pretty much all of that happens every election in the states, and they did indeed find some this time. It would have been mildly surprising if they didn't. however - the number of instances they found could not possibly have affected the outcome, so while there was fraud it didn't impact the outcome. There's always some fraud or glitches.

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

That border has been an open invitation to illegals, criminals and death since Biten took office. That you would even try to deflect this is not just typical of gutless wonders like you, but it's down right despicable. 

But you understand what you're saying doesn't make sense, right? We can't have an open border AND Title 42 and border stops.

I'm not saying you can't believe the border is open if you're anti-reality. Just asking if you understand what you're saying.