Biden allows Chinese spy balloon over US

I just saw a report that this Chinese surveillance balloon flew over Canada on its way to the US.

Why did our government not reveal this to us?   Why did Canadian media not report on it?  Were they unaware?  Surely our military can detect craft that are 11 miles up.

On 2/2/2023 at 11:18 PM, Aristides said:

Did you bother to read the article? The thing is the size of three busses. The military doesn't want to shoot it down because it might injure someone on the ground. It came from Canadian airspace.

What if it contains a chemical weapon from the Wuhan lab. The Obama Virus from that lab succeeded in shutting down the world economy.

33 minutes ago, Contrarian said:

The media reported on it:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/canada-tracked-suspected-chinese-spy-balloon-over-canadian-airspace-since-last-weekend-sources-1.6259770

The question is, the Chinese have satellites, why do this spectable now? What is the reasoning behind all this?

Does the new Mao and people close to him really think he/they can mess with the CIA and the people that run America? He is in for a rude akawe is my estimation.

That CTV report seems to be reporting on the balloon AFTER it left Canadian airspace, when it was over Montana.

The Canadian government seems to be saying, yeah, we saw it the whole time. Am I misreading this?  

I don’t recall any Canadian reports AS it travelled through Canada.  

So apparently now the US military is enacting a No Fly Zone off of South Carolina.  Biden is saying, we’ll take care of this.  Right.

They should have taken care of it when it was off the coast of Alaska, or over Alaskan or far North wilderness in Canada.  Where nobody lives.  But they purposely let it fly across North America.  We are obviously not being told the truth.

What is the truth, I have no idea.  But, to hold off informing the public until the media catches wind of it.  That is a classic delay tactic.  And what usually follows after that kind of time and information management is typically propaganda.

Edited by sharkman

2 minutes ago, sharkman said:

So apparently now the US military is enacting a, No Fly Zone, off of South Carolina.  Biden is saying, we’ll take care of this.  Right.

They should have taken care of it when it was off the coast of Alaska, or over Alaskan or far North wilderness in Canada.  Where nobody lives.  But they purposely let it fly across North America.  We are obviously not being told the truth.

What is the truth, I have no idea.  But, to hold off informing the public until the media catches wind of it.  That is a classic delay tactic.  And what usually follows after that kind of time and information management is typically propaganda.

They want a war with the Chinese. Slow drip starting with the China man that did the mass shooting in a Democrat controlled state

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

What an incredibly moronic contention. I'm wondering if you might have a citation to support this stupidity... Or did ya just parrot ur favorite dimwitted alt-right talk show fool?

Just intuition... seeing the subtle propaganda... reminds me of what they did before invading Iraq... or before mass lockdowns due to a flu bug

Edited by West

2 minutes ago, West said:

My intuition is rooted in fact bud

It's rooted in your imagination, fool. The main problem with all y'all MAGA peabrains is you actually trust your moronic assumptions..... All planted by alt-right media. You are told what to parrot. And you comply, fully. ........ (Pssst.... It's because your all gullible halfwits)

• Downvote 3

1 hour ago, sharkman said:

So apparently now the US military is enacting a No Fly Zone off of South Carolina.  Biden is saying, we’ll take care of this.  Right.

Again, they could have taken it out off the coast of Alaska, or in the far northern wilderness of Canada or Alaska where no one lives, if that was the main goal.

And to say nothing about it until the media catches wind of it, speaks of time and information management.  And then what followed was propaganda…

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, West said:

Making light of national security... no surprises

You're such a dupe.  How many security incursions, including airspace happen each year?

Now how many are ANNOUNCED BY THE PENTAGON ??? And subsequently make the top headline?

Just prior to a US and China conference?

Aren't you one of the ones on here who howl about sheep being manipulated by the media?

My god, man.  I'm on your SIDE and you don't even know it.... ?

Edited by Michael Hardner
  • Haha 2
  • Downvote 1