Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

6 hours ago, reason10 said:

Fox IS a real news source. Just because it disagrees with whatever conspiracy theory rags you watch does not mean it is any less legitimate. Most of the world recognizes Fox as the top source of information.

OLD stories being cited from Fox means they have NOT KEPT UP with the latest information. Duh.

Edited by robosmith

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

My brother in law was the picture of health. There's no reason why he should have died from this plague, except that the hacks who jabbed him had no idea what they were doing.

Again, the reason why this has become such a clusterfck is because it was surrounded by politics and controversy. Covid was NOT a disease that occurred in nature. It is a WEAPONIZED virus that was created in a Wuhan lab. I call it the Obama Virus because he paid for that lab.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-keane-china-weaponized-coronavirus-destroy-economies

Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane told "The Story" Friday that Chinese President Xi Jinping had "weaponized" the spread of coronavirus around the world to destroy Western economies and stifle its compeition

Keane explained to host Martha MacCallum that Xi, like many observers, was shocked by President Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016 and a subsequent description of China as a strategic "competitor" to the U.S.

According to Keane, Xi has spent the last four years "adjusting" to that new normal.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-confirms-wuhan-lab-virus-study-was-funded-by-taxpayers/

The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear, but recent revelations reinforce the likelihood that the true source was a lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A letter from Lawrence Tabak, the National Institutes of Health’s principal deputy director, to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) confirms that the NIH funded research at the WIV during 2018-2019 that manipulated a bat coronavirus called WIV1. Researchers at the institute grafted spike proteins from other coronaviruses onto WIV1 to see if the modified virus was capable of binding in a mouse that possessed the ACE2 receptors found in humans — the same receptor to which SARS-CoV-2 binds. The modified virus reproduced more rapidly and made infected humanized mice sicker than the unmodified virus.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

SO you assumed the vaccine killed him? And you don't see that as a long leap of faith? I'm sorry for your loss, but realistically, your blaming his passing on the vaccine is purely speculation at this point. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

SO you assumed the vaccine killed him? And you don't see that as a long leap of faith? I'm sorry for your loss, but realistically, your blaming his passing on the vaccine is purely speculation at this point. 

ANY assumption that fits their narrative and serves their agenda can be repeated here as "fact" sans evidence. LMAO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

A shot is an injection of a medicine.  
A vaccine is a medicine which can be injected or orally ingested.  
I don’t see what that has to do with anything.  

A vaccine PREVENTS a disease forever. (Smallpox/Polio/Chicken Pox)

Everything else, from the Obama Virus jab to that hit of heroin that Californians are able to inject themselves with and leave the needles on the sidewalk) is a SHOT.

Vaccine versus Shot.

(Educated people get this.)

To bring the children here up to speed on my personal views on the shot, here's the deal:

I got the Obama Virus shot. It was free. And so far it has had ZERO side effects. (I actually got flu symptoms from the last tuberculin skin test I had to take to certify to teach in a different Florida County). If another Obama Virus shot is offered, I'll take it.

After a lifetime of being VEHEMENTLY opposed to government administered flu shots, I got a flu shot from my doctor, (after some little bast ARD kid in class coughed without covering his mouth and I lost my voice for a week.) That was a year ago. I haven't contacted a cold or lost my voice since. And a month ago I got another flu shot.

That's me. I DON'T care if others DON'T get the shot. I will not get in their faces and wag my fingers like some fcking entitled KAREN (who watches PMSNBC and doesn't have a fcking life.)

I won't avoid you if you didn't get the shot. I won't pass judgment on you if you didn't get the shot. It's YOUR fcking  business, nobody else's.

I do think people who still wear masks are fcking I  D I O T     S.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Everything else, from the Obama Virus jab to that hit of heroin that Californians are able to inject themselves with and leave the needles on the sidewalk) is a SHOT.

Vaccine versus Shot.

You invented that definition. 
Educated people cite medical authorities.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dialamah said:

The flu requires boosters every year.

Not even sure if any of that schitt about flu shots is true.

I got a flu shot a year ago because some negligent (obviously DEMOCRAT) parent sent a sick kid to school and the little bas TARD coughed without covering his mouth. I lost my voice for a week.

The shot must have worked. I haven't caught a cold or lost my voice since. And at my last checkup I got ANOTHER flu shot.

That's ME. I don't hold ANYBODY else to those standards. You can sit in front of me and eat ground glass for all I care. I'm going to mind my effing business and give you the freedom and latitude to make your own choices. And I'll respect them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

NO IT DOES NOT. One of the diseases you cited require booster shots.

You MAY have noticed that Shingrix is advertising their vaccine for shingles which is the latent form of Chicken Pox.

Polio and Smallpox do not generally need boosters due to them (until very recently) being eradicated.

CDC:

Thanks to the success of vaccination, the last natural outbreak of smallpox in the United States occurred in 1949. In 1980, the World Health Assembly declared smallpox eradicated (eliminated), and no cases of naturally occurring smallpox have happened since.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

Vaccine versus Shot.

Uneducated people MIGHT believe YOUR OPINIONS. LMAO

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

To bring the children here up to speed on my personal views on the shot, here's the deal:

I got the Obama Virus shot. It was free. And so far it has had ZERO side effects. (I actually got flu symptoms from the last tuberculin skin test I had to take to certify to teach in a different Florida County). If another Obama Virus shot is offered, I'll take it.

After a lifetime of being VEHEMENTLY opposed to government administered flu shots, I got a flu shot from my doctor, (after some little bast ARD kid in class coughed without covering his mouth and I lost my voice for a week.) That was a year ago. I haven't contacted a cold or lost my voice since. And a month ago I got another flu shot.

That's me. I DON'T care if others DON'T get the shot. I will not get in their faces and wag my fingers like some fcking entitled KAREN (who watches PMSNBC and doesn't have a fcking life.)

I won't avoid you if you didn't get the shot. I won't pass judgment on you if you didn't get the shot. It's YOUR fcking  business, nobody else's.

I do think people who still wear masks are fcking I  D I O T     S.

This is where I stand.. 

And to have lunatics like our Prime Minister stoking fear and hatred.. quite sad

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

The CDC? Yes

Johns Hopkins University? Yes

A man from Saudi Arabia nobody’s ever heard of, who might not even be a real person? No

?.. 

Here's another "conspiracy theory" that's actually true. The mrna vaccine can and does change your genetic code. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, West said:

?.. 

Here's another "conspiracy theory" that's actually true. The mrna vaccine can and does change your genetic code. 

I’m onto your BS.

You make one false claim, and when I challenge it, you return with a different false claim. “Look! If I just find enough TikTok videos, it will uncover the conspiracy!”

You’re just hopping from fraud to huckster to liar   

Thats not how fact works.  

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

I’m onto your BS.

You make one false claim, and when I challenge it, you return with a different false claim. “Look! If I just find enough TikTok videos, it will uncover the conspiracy!”

Looks like I'm not the only one who gets INSULTED whenever you children lose an argument.

23 hours ago, reason10 said:

My brother in law was the picture of health. There's no reason why he should have died from this plague, except that the hacks who jabbed him had no idea what they were doing.

Again, the reason why this has become such a clusterfck is because it was surrounded by politics and controversy. Covid was NOT a disease that occurred in nature. It is a WEAPONIZED virus that was created in a Wuhan lab. I call it the Obama Virus because he paid for that lab.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-keane-china-weaponized-coronavirus-destroy-economies

Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane told "The Story" Friday that Chinese President Xi Jinping had "weaponized" the spread of coronavirus around the world to destroy Western economies and stifle its compeition

Keane explained to host Martha MacCallum that Xi, like many observers, was shocked by President Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016 and a subsequent description of China as a strategic "competitor" to the U.S.

According to Keane, Xi has spent the last four years "adjusting" to that new normal.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-confirms-wuhan-lab-virus-study-was-funded-by-taxpayers/

The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear, but recent revelations reinforce the likelihood that the true source was a lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A letter from Lawrence Tabak, the National Institutes of Health’s principal deputy director, to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) confirms that the NIH funded research at the WIV during 2018-2019 that manipulated a bat coronavirus called WIV1. Researchers at the institute grafted spike proteins from other coronaviruses onto WIV1 to see if the modified virus was capable of binding in a mouse that possessed the ACE2 receptors found in humans — the same receptor to which SARS-CoV-2 binds. The modified virus reproduced more rapidly and made infected humanized mice sicker than the unmodified virus.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

Sir...first...my sympathy to you and your sister.

Question: did they do an autopsy on your brother in law?

6 hours ago, Rebound said:

I’m onto your BS.

Nah.. I'm just not wasting my time With fools who when faced with truth just say dumb things like "prove it" over and over

1 hour ago, West said:

Nah.. I'm just not wasting my time With fools who when faced with truth just say dumb things like "prove it" over and over

And..... You never offer viable proof of any of your moronic speculations. The only thing you've actually proven, is how gullible and dimwitted you are. And on that point, we can all agree