Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

On 1/13/2023 at 3:09 PM, CrakHoBarbie said:

Anti-vax MAGA miscreants love conspiracy theories. And, they've managed to squeeze out another one, this time, publicly blaming Lisa Presley's death on the Covid vaccine. I first saw this on another forum I frequent. The poster is a typical MAGA dimwit spewing out his pathetic nonsense before the body was even cold. If there is a God, I hope he saves a special place in hell for these callous fools. 

Grow up CrakHoB, vaxtards have been dancing on the graves of the unjabbed in advance for years now, all of their dancing just turned out to be premature. Now it's the vaxtards that are dying and you're crying boo-hoo.

"Died suddenly" has become "Secret Cause of Death syndrome." 

16 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Oh... How bothersome... People actually asking you to prove the stupid s__t you say.... How irritating for you, huh boy.

I have you just choose to remain a jackass.. same typical intellectual arrogance bs found with people who have a gender studies degree. 

We show you cardiologists sitting on international committees suggesting there's an uptick with cardiovascular events.. also show you the CDC saying the same.. your response is "prove it you big alt right poopie head".. like a true lil b^tvh you are. 

Makes one draw the conclusion you aren't to be taken seriously... especially with a name like CrakHoBarbie

Edited by West

6 minutes ago, West said:

I have you just choose to remain a jackass.. same typical intellectual arrogance bs found with people who have a gender studies degree. 

We show you cardiologists sitting on international committees suggesting there's an uptick with cardiovascular events.. also show you the CDC saying the same.. your response is "prove it you big alt right poopie head".. like a true lil b^tvh you are. 

Makes one draw the conclusion you aren't to be taken seriously... especially with a name like CrakHoBarbie

Oh no.... More moronic suppositions and assumptions. It's ok. I realize you don't have the emotional maturity necessary to avoid such pitfalls. You go ahead and be you.

9 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Grow up CrakHoB, vaxtards have been dancing on the graves of the unjabbed in advance for years now, all of their dancing just turned out to be premature. Now it's the vaxtards that are dying and you're crying boo-hoo.

Only a child or an id iot comes to conclusions without doing their due diligence. Which are you?

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Nobody can quote far left propaganda like the crak ho can

18 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Only a child or an id iot comes to conclusions without doing their due diligence. Which are you?

Great question for a leftist, but they never answer questions truthfully anyways so it's a waste of time. 

In my case that questions poses a false dichotomy because it's not an "either/or" question - I didn't fail to do my due diligence and I'm neither of those. 

That being said, in your instance I'm hoping that you're an 1d1ot, because it's sad to think that you're still a child while working as a CrakHo. 

Little bit of advice...? Your chosen profession qualifies you to run for office as a Democrat:

785759043_VoteMcCrackin.thumb.png.96f740f03fe159a773f4acde48af90e4.png

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Again, Only a child or an id iot comes to conclusions without doing their due diligence. Which are you?

I have done my due diligence and have confidently landed on my position. This includes recognizing that American media is a business and pharmaceutical giants pay them billions of dollars. So any sort of propaganda you pimp out should be taken with a grain of salt... Safe and effective is a talking point of big pharma and that's a fact. 

It's also recognizing the factors that are associated with severe outcomes related to covid which would include your age, your overall health, probably even your sex. This leads me to believe that coerced vaccinations where you destroy the health ( closing down gyms), and overall quality of life for the vast majority of the population is, shall I say, stupid. We've already went into the statistics ad nauseum which you fail to acknowledge  

I'm only advocating for CHOICE, free from any sort of imposed consequences for not doing what some lunatic thousands of miles away from you wants you to do. You seem to be for some sort of dictatorship. 

Edited by West

5 hours ago, West said:

Nah.. I'm just not wasting my time With fools who when faced with truth just say dumb things like "prove it" over and over

You ONLY believe it's "dumb" because YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE for your FANTASIES. LMAO

You don't even understand why your failure to substantiate your *CLAIMS* means you have NO CREDIBILITY.

46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You certainly have woven a complex fantasy world; Mr. "I've had COVID 3 times" and anyone who says they never had it is lying. LMAO.

You're LUCKY you live in Canada and therefore do not face a $30K hospital bill.

5 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You ONLY believe it's "dumb" because YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE for your FANTASIES. LMAO

You don't even understand why your failure to substantiate your *CLAIMS* means you have NO CREDIBILITY.

We've already been thru the data hun.. Bury that head square up your ass

10 minutes ago, West said:

I have done my due diligence and have confidently landed on my position. This includes recognizing that American media is a business and pharmaceutical giants pay them billions of dollars. So any sort of propaganda you pimp out should be taken with a grain of salt... Safe and effective is a talking point of big pharma and that's a fact. 

It's also recognizing the factors that are associated with severe outcomes related to covid which would include your age, your overall health, probably even your sex. This leads me to believe that coerced vaccinations where you destroy the health ( closing down gyms), and overall quality of life for the vast majority of the population is, shall I say, stupid. We've already went into the statistics ad nauseum which you fail to acknowledge  

I'm only advocating for CHOICE, free from any sort of imposed consequences for not doing what some lunatic thousands of miles away from you wants you to do. You seem to be for some sort of dictatorship. 

Too bad you don't understand the DATA which shows Republicans dying at a greater rate than Democrats because they are too stupid to get vaxxed. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, robosmith said:

YOU get insulted because that's ALL YOU EVER DO HERE. LMAO

I get insulted because liberals do not like losing arguments to me, and THESE goose steppers are unusually stupid. Rather than try to debate the points I make, they lash out with TROLL and RACIST, and all other childish lies.

Try reading something other than Mein Kampf. Try watching something other than THE VIEW.

Educate yourself. Right now, you're pretty ignorant. And you don't like losing arguments.

Grow up, snowflake.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You certainly have woven a complex fantasy world; Mr. "I've had COVID 3 times" and anyone who says they never had it is lying. LMAO.

You're LUCKY you live in Canada and therefore do not face a $30K hospital bill.

Why would I face a $30K hospital bill? I never even set foot in a walk-in clinic when I had it.

Is there a covid tax now that I don't know about?