Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Well, vaccines train your immune system to create antibodies. So, by this aspect, it most certainly is a vaccine. But, my dear friend, do not think that I do not appreciate the suffocating partisanship you display with your moronic misplaced righteous indignation. I realize that I'd normally have to attend a John Birch society meeting to find one as profoundly stupid as yourself.

Again, you are proving to be BLUE STATE STUPID and there are now species of fly larva that would score higher on a high school test than you.

Vaccines PREVENT diseases.

The Obama Virus shot DOES NOT. I lost a brother in law to that lie.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

41 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Awww... You poor dear.. not confident enough in your manhood to allow those meanies at the CDC to tell you what to do? How dare they try and open the country back up by mandating a vaccine, huh.... I'll bet you threw quite the temper tantrum over it.  As has been pointed out, over 12 billion covid vaccines have been administered... The way all y'all conspiracy theorists talk, there should be mountains of bodies piling up from all the vaccine related heart attacks.... Dumbass

?.. I'm not a fan of psychopaths, no

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

It’s called “anecdotal evidence.”  

Pay attention, cause this is complicated: Thirteen BILLION doses have been administered worldwide.  THIRTEEN BILLION.

If there was an increased risk of anything, it would be obvious.  

Obviously it is obvious to people who work in the field... 

Again they are seeing an INCREASE in neurological issues.. 

But yes everyone who doesn't go along with msnbc must be making it up. You would most certainly hear it from madcow if it were true, right? 

Edited by West

18 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Again, you are proving to be BLUE STATE STUPID and there are now species of fly larva that would score higher on a high school test than you.

I'm sorry about your brother in Law. If he did pass from covid after being vaccinated, more than likely there were other underlying health issues that played a part in his death. Correlation does not imply causation. Which means you cannot legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two events or variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them

18 minutes ago, West said:

From covid... Not the vaccine. 

"Neurological conditions occurred in 7% more people with COVID-19 compared with those who had not been infected with the virus. Extrapolating this percentage based on the number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., that translates to roughly 6.6 million people who have suffered brain impairments associated with the virus."

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I'm sorry about your brother in Law. If he did pass from covid after being vaccinated, more than likely there were other underlying health issues that played a part in his death. Correlation does not imply causation. Which means you cannot legitimately deduce a cause-and-effect relationship between two events or variables solely on the basis of an observed association or correlation between them

My God you are a robot 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

From covid... Not the vaccine. 

"Neurological conditions occurred in 7% more people with COVID-19 compared with those who had not been infected with the virus. Extrapolating this percentage based on the number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S., that translates to roughly 6.6 million people who have suffered brain impairments associated with the virus."

Again I am not making that claim... it is coming from folks who do more than push paper for a living and are actually hands on with patients. 

My family member never had covid btw.. Don't see how you can attribute their condition to covid

5 hours ago, West said:

Looks like even the cdc is raising concerns about strokes in those 65+ via the Pfizer vaxx

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-identifies-possible-safety-concern-certain-people-receiving-covid-vaccines

Of course Fox has not given you the latest conclusions from the investigations that there is NO cause for concern because the rates are NOT elevated among the vaccinated. You should seek a real News source.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

A vaccine prevents a disease from EVER happening. As children we are given a SMALLPOX vaccine, to protect us from this species ending ailment. We are also given a POLIO vaccine, which keeps us from getting POLIO.

Those are VACCINES. They PREVENT those illness.

There is only a Covid SHOT. Its effectiveness is even under debate, but calling it a vaccine is just plain BLUE STATE STUPID.

There's a REASON you've cited NO EVIDENCE for ^this fantasy.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Of course Fox has not given you the latest conclusions from the investigations that there is NO cause for concern because the rates are NOT elevated among the vaccinated. You should seek a real News source.

Typically lefty response. 

Again, believe what you want jusr stop being a little b^tch about forcing your faulty product on the rest of us

16 minutes ago, West said:

Typically lefty response. 

Again, believe what you want jusr stop being a little b^tch about forcing your faulty product on the rest of us

My anecdotal evidence is that the vaccine works because it saved me from getting ANY COVID and NO side effects.

Of course there is real STATISTICAL EVIDENCE of that, too published by the NIH and CDC. 

And YOU have posted NO EVIDENCE to back your "faulty" claim. As usual you are delusional.

4 minutes ago, robosmith said:

My anecdotal evidence is that the vaccine works because it saved me from getting ANY COVID and NO side effects.

Of course there is real STATISTICAL EVIDENCE of that, too published by the NIH and CDC. 

And YOU have posted NO EVIDENCE to back your "faulty" claim. As usual you are delusional.

As usual you are a little b^tch. 

Take your vaxx and shove it up your a$$ there lil fella

5 hours ago, West said:

Obviously it is obvious to people who work in the field... 

But yes everyone who doesn't go along with msnbc must be making it up. You would most certainly hear it from madcow if it were true, right? 

According to the article you’re referring to, the  increase in neurological issues is in people who had Covid infections, vaccinated or not.  

1 minute ago, Rebound said:

According to the article you’re referring to, the  increase in neurological issues is in people who had Covid infections, vaccinated or not.  

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that a preliminary COVID-19 vaccine "safety signal" has been identified and is investigating whether the Bivalent Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine creates an increased risk of ischemic stroke in people 65 and older."

from the article hun

5 hours ago, reason10 said:

Proven Fact: Seat belt save lives. Nonetheless, people wearing seatbelts still die in auto accidents sometimes.  But that doesn’t mean seatbelts kill people.  

3 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Proven Fact: Seat belt save lives. Nonetheless, people wearing seatbelts still die in auto accidents sometimes.  But that doesn’t mean seatbelts kill people.  

Yes but how often do seatbelts malfunction and kill somebody?

Are they investigating safety signals related to strokes if you wear a seat belt? 

Edited by West

3 hours ago, West said:

"The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) says that a preliminary COVID-19 vaccine "safety signal" has been identified and is investigating whether the Bivalent Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine creates an increased risk of ischemic stroke in people 65 and older."

from the article hun

As I told you, the investigation has found that vaccinated suffer strokes at the SAME RATE as the unvaccinated.

CDC and FDA find no increased risk of ischemic stroke for elderly who get Pfizer’s bivalent booster

Studies conducted with the use of databases from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services and Veterans Affairs did not indicate or show an increased risk for ischemic stroke, according to the CDC. The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System managed by both the CDC and FDA also did not show an increase in reports of ischemic stroke following a bivalent booster dose.

Maybe you should check for CURRENT data before making a fool of yourself AGAIN.

Edited by robosmith

17 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

My brother in law was the picture of health. There's no reason why he should have died from this plague, except that the hacks who jabbed him had no idea what they were doing.

Again, the reason why this has become such a clusterfck is because it was surrounded by politics and controversy. Covid was NOT a disease that occurred in nature. It is a WEAPONIZED virus that was created in a Wuhan lab. I call it the Obama Virus because he paid for that lab.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-keane-china-weaponized-coronavirus-destroy-economies

Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane told "The Story" Friday that Chinese President Xi Jinping had "weaponized" the spread of coronavirus around the world to destroy Western economies and stifle its compeition

Keane explained to host Martha MacCallum that Xi, like many observers, was shocked by President Trump's defeat of Hillary Clinton in 2016 and a subsequent description of China as a strategic "competitor" to the U.S.

According to Keane, Xi has spent the last four years "adjusting" to that new normal.

https://nypost.com/2021/11/04/letter-confirms-wuhan-lab-virus-study-was-funded-by-taxpayers/

The origin of the SARS-CoV-2 virus that causes COVID-19 remains unclear, but recent revelations reinforce the likelihood that the true source was a lab leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

A letter from Lawrence Tabak, the National Institutes of Health’s principal deputy director, to Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) confirms that the NIH funded research at the WIV during 2018-2019 that manipulated a bat coronavirus called WIV1. Researchers at the institute grafted spike proteins from other coronaviruses onto WIV1 to see if the modified virus was capable of binding in a mouse that possessed the ACE2 receptors found in humans — the same receptor to which SARS-CoV-2 binds. The modified virus reproduced more rapidly and made infected humanized mice sicker than the unmodified virus.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/21/nih-admits-us-funded-gain-of-function-in-wuhan-despite-faucis-repeated-denials/

NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials

12 hours ago, Rebound said:

What does a physical item like seat belts have to do with the discussion of the difference between a shot and a vaccine? Why do you always have to change the subject when you lose an argument?

Smallpox vaccine is NOT a seat belt and it is NOT a shot. It has successfully ended Smallpox as a threat to humanity. It has been proven 100 percent successful.

Those are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

(Notice, trolls. NO insult here.)

14 hours ago, robosmith said:

Fox IS a real news source. Just because it disagrees with whatever conspiracy theory rags you watch does not mean it is any less legitimate. Most of the world recognizes Fox as the top source of information.

Boys and girls, there is STILL no answer as to what killed Michael Jackson's former wife. The ONLY information we are getting is that she went in to cardiac arrest and doctors were unable to revive her.

Nobody has mentioned the OBAMA virus, except the conspiracy theorists. There is no information that she was either jabbed with a Covid shot or not. There is ZERO information that she died of the OBAMA virus.

We know that her father died young, as did here King Of Pop husband Michael.

4 hours ago, reason10 said:

What does a physical item like seat belts have to do with the discussion of the difference between a shot and a vaccine? Why do you always have to change the subject when you lose an argument?

Smallpox vaccine is NOT a seat belt and it is NOT a shot. It has successfully ended Smallpox as a threat to humanity. It has been proven 100 percent successful.

Those are the facts, and facts don't care about your feelings.

(Notice, trolls. NO insult here.)

A shot is an injection of a medicine.  
A vaccine is a medicine which can be injected or orally ingested.  
I don’t see what that has to do with anything.  

Edited by Rebound