Anti-vax buffoons blame Presley's death on Covid vaccine

6 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

West, you gullible buffoon.. I gave the stats from the CDC. If you still wanna side with the anti-vaxers and conspiracy theorists (which is in your nature), have at it boy.

I don't care hun. Take as many as you like. Just leave the rest of us alone

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

I do not know. I've gotten the vaccine and been boosted four times and I'm still alive.. I guess by your logic that must mean it's safe... And btw Lisa was an opioid addict... Yet I didn't hear one mention of that from the conspiracy theorists.

As I predicted, she probably had a relapse at the Hollywood party she attended.

3 hours ago, taxme said:

You must have nine lives like a cat alright and probably just lucky so far because we have heard of many stories about how many people have suffered cardiac arrest and have died just after taking their second jab. 

It has also  been reported that there are many people who play sports and many more than usual have suffered cardiac arrest on the field. Before covid about an average of about ten players or so would suffer an heart attack on the field.

Now those numbers have pretty much gone sky high since the jabs as there have been many hundreds of sports players in Europe that have suffered a cardiac arrest while playing on the field. 

If Presley did die from a covid jab it is for dam sure that the MSM will never mention this. The MSM today will do their best to ignore and try and cover up for big pharma. 

So all you got is anecdotes. Trump would be proud of your gullibility. He depends on the support of gullible people like you.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, taxme said:

You must have nine lives like a cat alright and probably just lucky so far because we have heard of many stories about how many people have suffered cardiac arrest and have died just after taking their second jab. 

It has also  been reported that there are many people who play sports and many more than usual have suffered cardiac arrest on the field. Before covid about an average of about ten players or so would suffer an heart attack on the field.

Now those numbers have pretty much gone sky high since the jabs as there have been many hundreds of sports players in Europe that have suffered a cardiac arrest while playing on the field. 

If Presley did die from a covid jab it is for dam sure that the MSM will never mention this. The MSM today will do their best to ignore and try and cover up for big pharma. 

Over 13 billion doses have been administered worldwide. 

Edited by Rebound

16 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Anti-vax MAGA miscreants love conspiracy theories. And, they've managed to squeeze out another one, this time, publicly blaming Lisa Presley's death on the Covid vaccine. I first saw this on another forum I frequent. The poster is a typical MAGA dimwit spewing out his pathetic nonsense before the body was even cold. If there is a God, I hope he saves a special place in hell for these callous fools. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/lisa-marie-presley-death-vaccines-conspiracy-theorists-b2261438.html

Actually, the stories of her death haven't shown an actual cause yet. None of them mentioned the Obama Virus, so I don't get the Vax angle.

It should be noted that there is no such thing as a Vax for Covid. Doesn't exist.

13 hours ago, West said:

Yes they must not have taken ENOUGH vaccines lol

Covid predates vaccines; a lot of people had heart problems as a result of Covid, along with many other side effects and, maybe you've heard of it, long Covid.  The likelihood of side effects from Covid are significantly higher than side effects from the vaccine.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Covid predates vaccines; a lot of people had heart problems as a result of Covid, along with many other side effects and, maybe you've heard of it, long Covid.  The likelihood of side effects from Covid are significantly higher than side effects from the vaccine.

I dont know.. the guy is a cardiologist.

I have a family member who after taking their vaccine lost all feeling in their foot. Recently they started going to a physiotherapist who said they are seeing quite a bit of neurological issues in vaccinated patients. 

This is just from front line sources. 

Edited by West

26 minutes ago, West said:

Looks like even the cdc is raising concerns about strokes in those 65+ via the Pfizer vaxx

https://www.foxnews.com/health/cdc-identifies-possible-safety-concern-certain-people-receiving-covid-vaccines

Duh.... And AGAIN, here's the stats: 

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Duh.... And AGAIN, here's the stats: 

"Myocarditis has been considered a rare but serious potential side effect from COVID-19 vaccination, more often after a second dose than after the first, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."  So how rare? Rates of myocarditis after mRNA vaccines are highest in male adolescents and young male adults (50-139 cases per million in 12-17 year olds and 28-147 cases per million in 18-29 year olds).  

Yet you still want to tie people's ability to work to a vaccine...  maybe offer them a free poutine or put their name in for a draw to win a truck.. 

Or tax them if they don't play your game of Russian roulette eh

Edited by West

48 minutes ago, West said:

I dont know.. the guy is a cardiologist.

I have a family member who after taking their vaccine lost all feeling in their foot. Recently they started going to a physiotherapist who said they are seeing quite a bit of neurological issues in vaccinated patients. 

It’s called “anecdotal evidence.”  

Pay attention, cause this is complicated: Thirteen BILLION doses have been administered worldwide.  THIRTEEN BILLION.

If there was an increased risk of anything, it would be obvious.  

Edited by Rebound

43 minutes ago, West said:

I dont know.. 

I concur.

44 minutes ago, West said:

the guy is a cardiologist.

I usually wait for peer reviewed articles before I can make an educated decision.... But that's just me.

46 minutes ago, West said:

I have a family member who after taking their vaccine lost all feeling in their foot. 

Right after my vaccination, I got arthritis in my hand. By your moronic pretzel logic, I should of blamed it on the vaccine. Even though I have absolutely no proof of a correlation between the two. Do you get my drift?

50 minutes ago, West said:

Recently they started going to a physiotherapist who said they are seeing quite a bit of neurological issues in vaccinated patients. 

In case you haven't noticed, neurological issues have been exploding long before covid and the vaccine. But once again, without peer reviewed empirical evidence, its nothing but the same old "Republican Speculative Disorder" ( RSD). That's the mental disorder that causes Republicans to believe everything they speculate. 

58 minutes ago, West said:

You mean word of mouth. .... Word of mouth from folks with RSD is how conspiracy theories get started.

22 minutes ago, West said:

Yet you still want to tie people's ability to work to a vaccine...  maybe offer them a free poutine or put their name in for a draw to win a truck.. 

Or tax them if they don't play your game of Russian roulette eh

Awww... You poor dear.. not confident enough in your manhood to allow those meanies at the CDC to tell you what to do? How dare they try and open the country back up by mandating a vaccine, huh.... I'll bet you threw quite the temper tantrum over it.  As has been pointed out, over 12 billion covid vaccines have been administered... The way all y'all conspiracy theorists talk, there should be mountains of bodies piling up from all the vaccine related heart attacks.... Dumbass

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

Just now, reason10 said:

I haven't mentioned any Vax stuff in this discussion. There is no such thing as a Covid vax anyway. It doesn't exist.

Yeah, I've seen you make this boneheaded comment many times before. And, you've been told many, many times, that the Covid vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting covid. It only lessens the chance of death and serious symptoms. I think you should stick it to us lefties and go to a nice big fair or anyplace with large crowds of people and mingle. Show us how wrong we are about covid. ..... Oh... Sorry... I meant "Obama's Virus".

14 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Yeah, I've seen you make this boneheaded comment many times before. And, you've been told many, many times, that the Covid vaccine doesn't stop you from contracting covid. It only lessens the chance of death and serious symptoms. I think you should stick it to us lefties and go to a nice big fair or anyplace with large crowds of people and mingle. Show us how wrong we are about covid. ..... Oh... Sorry... I meant "Obama's Virus".

A vaccine prevents a disease from EVER happening. As children we are given a SMALLPOX vaccine, to protect us from this species ending ailment. We are also given a POLIO vaccine, which keeps us from getting POLIO.

Those are VACCINES. They PREVENT those illness.

There is only a Covid SHOT. Its effectiveness is even under debate, but calling it a vaccine is just plain BLUE STATE STUPID.

Just now, reason10 said:

A vaccine prevents a disease from EVER happening. 

Well, vaccines train your immune system to create antibodies. So, by this aspect, it most certainly is a vaccine. But, my dear friend, do not think that I do not appreciate the suffocating partisanship you display with your moronic misplaced righteous indignation. I realize that I'd normally have to attend a John Birch society meeting to find one as profoundly stupid as yourself.