Jump to content

Elvis' daughter dies


Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, West said:

Relevance to US Federal Politics?

She probably took some kind of drug, since she was attending a show business party this week.

It would be smart to get vaxxed before attending a party esp if going maskless.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Relevance to US Federal Politics?

She probably took some kind of drug, since she was attending a show business party this week.

It would be smart to get vaxxed before attending a party esp if going maskless.

My brother in law got vaxxed. Then he got the Obama virus and it killed him.

We have lots of parties in Florida where no one wears masks. And I find it fascinating that the alleged death toll due to the Obama Virus somehow magically disappeared after Unelected Joe took the oath of office.

These days, only brain dead iD yUTS wear masks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, West said:

The article doesn't give too many details about what killed her. Of course, whenever doctors are up against the wall with demands for answers about a death, most of the time they just fall back on the standard "heredity" excuse.

We've been seeing stories for the last couple of weeks about football players and other athletes being found dead in their twenties. Those stories were just as vague about the cause of death.

Did Lisa Marie have Michael Jackson's doctor? That might have been a cause. She did have a thing for pain killers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, robosmith said:

Relevance to US Federal Politics?

She probably took some kind of drug, since she was attending a show business party this week.

It would be smart to get vaxxed before attending a party esp if going maskless.

I wonder sometimes about how a star's death has any relevance to national news or national politics. And yet we see the highly publicized obituary every time a luminary assumes room temperature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, reason10 said:

I wonder sometimes about how a star's death has any relevance to national news or national politics. And yet we see the highly publicized obituary every time a luminary assumes room temperature.

Look at this:

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/golden-globes-2023-fashion-red-carpet-arrivals

Somebody must care.  I've never met anybody who does, but somebody must, or stuff like this wouldn't exist.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Look at this:

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/golden-globes-2023-fashion-red-carpet-arrivals

Somebody must care.  I've never met anybody who does, but somebody must, or stuff like this wouldn't exist.

Exactly.

I think the Golden Globes, The Emmys, the Oscars all were a lot more relevant when there weren't that many alternatives on TV or in life in general. The Internet and Cable TV probably siphoned a lot of importance from those fossil shows.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

My brother in law got vaxxed. Then he got the Obama virus and it killed him.

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

Of course the COVID vaccines don't work for anything called the "Obama virus" whatever that is. 

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

We have lots of parties in Florida where no one wears masks.

Yeah, we've heard all about id iots attending COVID parties and ending up in the ICU.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

 

And I find it fascinating that the alleged death toll due to the Obama Virus somehow magically disappeared after Unelected Joe took the oath of office.

You must be watching Fox Lies.

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

These days, only brain dead iD yUTS wear masks.

I will wear a mask when I go flying on a jet. That's how my friend's brother ended up in the ICU just as the pandemic was starting here. You never know who you're sitting next to on a jet.

During the height of the pandemic in Nov 2020, I few 30+ hours on jets without getting COVID thanks to my custom P100 mask.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

You must be watching Fox Lies.

I will wear a mask when I go flying on a jet. That's how my friend's brother ended up in the ICU just as the pandemic was starting here. You never know who you're sitting next to on a jet.

During the height of the pandemic in Nov 2020, I few 30+ hours on jets without getting COVID thanks to my custom P100 mask.

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

There is no such thing as fully vaxxed. First of all, there is no such thing as a Covid vaccine. It does not exist. It is just a shot. A vaccine comes with a guarantee that one will not get the disease, such as smallpox or chicken pox. The Covid shot is useless. My brother in law is a victim, a casualty of that government fraud.

Of course the COVID vaccines don't work for anything called the "Obama virus" whatever that is. 

I call it the Obama Virus because Obama is the son of a bitttch who used American tax dollars to pay for the Wuhan lab that produced this plague. In a just world, that son of a bitccch would be standing before the world court to account for mass murder.

You must be watching Fox Lies.

There is no such thing. Only uneducated goose stepping Moe RONZ have a problem with FoxNews. Most of America recognizes it as the most reliable news source in existence today.

Yeah, we've heard all about id iots attending COVID parties and ending up in the ICU.

You've heard those lies from fake news hacks, like THE VIEW, or CNN. Politicians ALL have parties with no masks and nobody gets sick. See, THIS is why Fox is so popular. It doesn't publish LIES like the fake news hacks you rely on.

I will wear a mask when I go flying on a jet. That's how my friend's brother ended up in the ICU just as the pandemic was starting here. You never know who you're sitting next to on a jet.

My oldest daughter and her fiancee both contracted the Obama virus. They hadn't taken the shot. They were sick for a week. She said it was the flu times ten. They are alive.

I took the shot. (It was free.) And for the first time in my life, I got a flu shot, because some little bastard coughed in a classroom without covering his mouth and I lost my voice as a result. I can swear by the flue shot because I haven't been sick since. Of course, I got the shot from my doctor. There's no way I'm getting a government flu shot at a supermarket. Not gonna happen.

Thing is, just because I'll take shot (since there is no such thing as a Covid vaccine) doesn't mean I would wear a swastika and demand everybody get jabbed. That's not how America works. And pro-choice should count for something other than the right to murder a baby.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Was he FULLY vaxxed? IF he was, he was an extreme outlier.

There is no such thing as fully vaxxed. First of all, there is no such thing as a Covid vaccine. It does not exist. It is just a shot. A vaccine comes with a guarantee that one will not get the disease, such as smallpox or chicken pox. The Covid shot is useless. My brother in law is a victim, a casualty of that government fraud.

Of course the COVID vaccines don't work for anything called the "Obama virus" whatever that is. 

I call it the Obama Virus because Obama is the son of a bitttch who used American tax dollars to pay for the Wuhan lab that produced this plague. In a just world, that son of a bitccch would be standing before the world court to account for mass murder.

You must be watching Fox Lies.

There is no such thing. Only uneducated goose stepping Moe RONZ have a problem with FoxNews. Most of America recognizes it as the most reliable news source in existence today.

Yeah, we've heard all about id iots attending COVID parties and ending up in the ICU.

You've heard those lies from fake news hacks, like THE VIEW, or CNN. Politicians ALL have parties with no masks and nobody gets sick. See, THIS is why Fox is so popular. It doesn't publish LIES like the fake news hacks you rely on.

I will wear a mask when I go flying on a jet. That's how my friend's brother ended up in the ICU just as the pandemic was starting here. You never know who you're sitting next to on a jet.

My oldest daughter and her fiancee both contracted the Obama virus. They hadn't taken the shot. They were sick for a week. She said it was the flu times ten. They are alive.

I took the shot. (It was free.) And for the first time in my life, I got a flu shot, because some little bastard coughed in a classroom without covering his mouth and I lost my voice as a result. I can swear by the flue shot because I haven't been sick since. Of course, I got the shot from my doctor. There's no way I'm getting a government flu shot at a supermarket. Not gonna happen.

Thing is, just because I'll take shot (since there is no such thing as a Covid vaccine) doesn't mean I would wear a swastika and demand everybody get jabbed. That's not how America works. And pro-choice should count for something other than the right to murder a baby.

 

 

IF you believe you have ANY credibility regarding the efficacy of the vaccine, you are DELUSIONAL.

I got fully vaxxed (2 doses) AND 2 boosters much later including bi-valent. 

Because of that, and my previous P100 mask use, I never got COVID. So the vaccine worked just like you said it SHOULD.

Even though you are WRONG about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

IF you believe you have ANY credibility regarding the efficacy of the vaccine, you are DELUSIONAL.

I got fully vaxxed (2 doses) AND 2 boosters much later including bi-valent. 

Because of that, and my previous P100 mask use, I never got COVID. So the vaccine worked just like you said it SHOULD.

Even though you are WRONG about that.

Why did you need so much vaccine in such a short time if it was effective? 

And you are just speculating that you didn't get covid because you took the vaxx.. the more likely explanation is you don't leave the house and yell at people out your window to put mask on as they are 30 feet from you.

Edited by West
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, West said:

Why did you need so much vaccine in such a short time if it was effective? 

Because viruses mutate. It became a different virus and was therefore able to evade the anti-bodies which were created for the first one.

2 hours ago, West said:

And you are just speculating that you didn't get covid because you took the vaxx.. the more likely explanation is you don't leave the house and yell at people out your window to put mask on as they are 30 feet from you.

Like I said BEFORE, I flew 30+ hours in jets during Nov 2020. Are you not reading these threads?

And why are YOU SPECULATING about something of which you have NO KNOWLEDGE?

The REASONS I did not get COVID was a GOOD MASK during 2020 and the VAXXINES later on.

I know that doesn't fit your agenda, but you are IGNORANT of the science or you wouldn't have to ask about viral behavior.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, robosmith said:

IF you believe you have ANY credibility regarding the efficacy of the vaccine, you are DELUSIONAL.

I got fully vaxxed (2 doses) AND 2 boosters much later including bi-valent. 

Because of that, and my previous P100 mask use, I never got COVID. So the vaccine worked just like you said it SHOULD.

Even though you are WRONG about that.

Nope. You just got lucky.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Because viruses mutate. It became a different virus and was therefore able to evade the anti-bodies which were created for the first one.

Like I said BEFORE, I flew 30+ hours in jets during Nov 2020. Are you not reading these threads?

And why are YOU SPECULATING about something of which you have NO KNOWLEDGE?

The REASONS I did not get COVID was a GOOD MASK during 2020 and the VAXXINES later on.

I know that doesn't fit your agenda, but you are IGNORANT of the science or you wouldn't have to ask about viral behavior.

1. ?

2. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Tell a friend

    Love Repolitics.com - Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      10,764
    • Most Online
      1,403

    Newest Member
    robretpeter42
    Joined
  • Recent Achievements

  • Recently Browsing

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...