"Trusted News Initiative" - In English That's: "Global Covid Disinformation Network"

6 minutes ago, West said:

No it doesn't. 

It does, and your ability to find the odd dissenter doesn't change that reality.  ?

One of the social determinants of health is your income.. thats the science bud. 

Nobody is disputing that, but rather that the health risks associated with your income temporarily dropping during COVID shutdowns were minimal compared to the millions of acute COVID deaths.  

And no it wasn't.. my response to that is that the vast majority of health care just take advice from the CDC.. which is a fact bud.. but nice try ?

Okay, so the senior health experts direct information down-channel to junior or less specialized health experts.  Sounds good to me.  What's your argument?  That the CDC/WHO is compromised and the experts/health authorities throughout the world were too dumb/lazy to review their data?  Only you red-pilled geniuses on your conspiracy blogs could sort it all out?  

"People experiencing paranoid thoughts are often preoccupied by these thoughts. They may be fixated on getting other people to accept their beliefs as true. They may make unusual choices designed to protect themselves from the sources of their anxiety."  (from the same page).  

The amount of time and effort you've spent talking on this subject ticks more boxes off the West-is-paranoid checklist.  

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Their group says that their goal is to eliminate anything covid-related that doesn't support their narrative, so there's that. 

No they don't say that at all. So apparently you're a mathematical genius who can't read. That might explain a lot.

18 minutes ago, West said:

Cardiologist states in BBC interview that rise in cardiovascular deaths due to the mrna vaccines. Another conspiracy comes true. 

I like him.  He wants to tax ultra processed foods and ban their marketing.

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No you didn't get any data from them at all that says vaccinated people account for 87% of deaths from COVID. Stop lying.

I never said 87%.

I said 85.7%, which is accurate to within 1/10th of a percent, and I said 86%, which is rounded off to the nearest 1. 

Stop pretending you can't do basic math, you grew up in Canada. It's embarrassing to our whole country.

• Haha 1

There is absolutely nothing wrong with skepticism and asking valid questions. There was a lot of misleading and/or false information regarding Covid and a lot of that came from governments all over the world. Many that dared to question official government narratives got raked over the coals. Canada was no exception.

I can't help but feel that so much from governments and the MSM should automatically be taken with a grain of salt.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, eyeball said:

No they don't say that at all. So apparently you're a mathematical genius who can't read. That might explain a lot.

They said exactly that. Their goal is to wipe out "disinformation", AKA "anything that contradicts their narrative".

And yes, all they have is a "narrative", because there's no such thing as "We instantly know all the science the instant something changes, STFU everyone!"

The CBC/Faucian brand of science is the exact same kind of science that put Galileo in confinement for life - just for being correct

13 minutes ago, ironstone said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with skepticism and asking valid questions.

Tell that to Galileo, and to everyone who said "BSL4 lab" on social media in early 2020. 

There was a lot of misleading and/or false information regarding Covid and a lot of that came from governments all over the world.

There still is, and they're not just "consistently wrong", they're caught in a lie and there's no way to back out gracefully. 

1 hour ago, ironstone said:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with skepticism and asking valid questions.

That part is true, but too often silly conspiracy theories and narratives are framed under the line, "We're just asking questions here. " ?

There was a lot of misleading and/or false information regarding Covid and a lot of that came from governments all over the world. Many that dared to question official government narratives got raked over the coals. Canada was no exception.

In the initial days especially, there was a lot of uncertainty and assumptions and not all of it bore out.  Most of the people who were "raked over the coals" were doing more than "just asking questions". 

I can't help but feel that so much from governments and the MSM should automatically be taken with a grain of salt.

Everything you see on the news should be taken with a grain of salt.  Everyone has a bias.  The problem with the conspiracy clown parade is that their skepticism is amped up to hysteria for anything that comes from the establishment/mainstream, and turned off completely for anything/everything that flies against it.  If they applied even a tiny fraction of their reasoning power and skepticism towards the theories they try to peddle, they'd not be peddling them at all.  It's too stupid to fathom, if you're actually fathoming it at all.   

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

That part is true, but too often silly conspiracy theories and narratives are framed under the line, "We're just asking questions here. " ?

In the initial days especially, there was a lot of uncertainty and assumptions and not all of it bore out.  Most of the people who were "raked over the coals" were doing more than "just asking questions". 

Everything you see on the news should be taken with a grain of salt.  Everyone has a bias.  The problem with the conspiracy clown parade is that their skepticism is amped up to hysteria for anything that comes from the establishment/mainstream, and turned off completely for anything/everything that flies against it.  If they applied even a tiny fraction of their reasoning power and skepticism towards the theories they try to peddle, they'd not be peddling them at all.  It's too stupid to fathom, if you're actually fathoming it at all.   

My personal health was not impacted by covid at all.. got covid and recovered like millions, perhaps billions, of other people. 

My health was more impacted by unnecessary lock downs, inability to access the gym, and lost income due to folks like you whipping yourself into hysteria. I suspect millions more were far more NEGATIVELY impacted by the restrictions the loonies such as yourself advocated for than actual covid. 

As for the rest of your drivel, yes I'm well aware that a very small percentage were the ones who actually did the research. Very different than what you are trying to say tho with your nonsense about some conspiracy. 

Just now, West said:

My personal health was not impacted by covid at all.. got covid and recovered like millions, perhaps billions, of other people. 

So what?  Lots of people's were. 

Just now, West said:

My health was more impacted by unnecessary lock downs, inability to access the gym, and lost income due to folks like you whipping yourself into hysteria. I suspect millions more were far more NEGATIVELY impacted by the restrictions the loonies such as yourself advocated for than actual covid. 

You can suspect and whine from your selfish perspective as much as you want.  I lifted weights at home, walked my dog and somehow managed to survive.  

Just now, West said:

As for the rest of your drivel, yes I'm well aware that a very small percentage were the ones who actually did the research. Very different than what you are trying to say tho with your nonsense about some conspiracy. 

Yes, yes, only the odd cherry-picked anti-establishment doctor you found actually did the research - nobody else.  ? 

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

So what?  Lots of people's were. 

You can suspect and whine from your selfish perspective as much as you want.  I lifted weights at home, walked my dog and somehow managed to survive.  

Yes, yes, only the odd cherry-picked anti-establishment doctor you found actually did the research - nobody else.  ? 

1. And the vast majority weren't

2. That's gold coming from a man who whined like the little b^tch he is about someone going over to see their mother. 

And people couldn't afford to buy a weight set because they were forced out of work by your heros. So much for caring about people's health. 

3. Nonsense. The obvious reality that you don't grasp in your argument is that the vast majority in health care just do as they are told. 

I would be more inclined to believe people who are actually being threatened than some guy who's just trying to self preserve. The fact that your fellas had to threaten people shows about how serious I should take you. 

I would also point out the smears you lob against medical professionals are ridiculous. Particularly as the doc found on the BBC recently has produced peer reviewed articles. So the more likely explanation than some doc being a conspiracy theorists is you have your head up your own a**

Edited by West

2 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Everything you see on the news should be taken with a grain of salt.  Everyone has a bias.  The problem with the conspiracy clown parade is that their skepticism is amped up to hysteria for anything that comes from the establishment/mainstream, and turned off completely for anything/everything that flies against it.

That said, the effect of years and years of swallowing all the grains of salt with what is reportedly said by the political/governing side of the establishment has caught up - all that salt has finally rusted out the body and frame of public trust our governance relies on while fuelling a proliferation of fake news, misinformation and outright delusion that's on par with the Dark Ages.

I'm still torn between laughing my ass off or crying my eyes out when I recall when someone once said "there is a reason why they don't call Question Period Answer Period.

So this is how it ends...darkly.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, West said:

1. And the vast majority weren't

So what?  The vast majority is just that.  If a million people had died in Canada, the vast majority would have still been fine, which is the moral math you're trying to peddle.  

2 hours ago, West said:

2. That's gold coming from a man who whined like the little b^tch he is about someone going over to see their mother. 

Says the hysterical man-baby who's spend the last 2-3 years crying it out and having tantrums, starting new threads about the same subject every few days, and calling people fascists, communists, pieces of shit or whatever else his big-boy brain came up with when his emotions got the better of him and he couldn't articulate his thoughts like an adult.  

undefined

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

That's what everyone's goal should be.

They have no narrative and your's is pure hooey.

It was a "narrative" to say that covid definitely came from a bat/pangolin(or other animal)/human trio. The science was nowhere near making that claim at the time and Fauci knew that there was a more likely scenario. A scenario that was off-limits to the public.

It was a narrative that HCQ kills people and makes them blind. HCQ is a much safer drug than the jab by orders of magnitude. That's not to say it worked, but there was no need to lie about it, and the lies about HCQ were given the stam of approval from the narrative police.

It was a narrative to say that "The lockdowns couldn't end 'til there was a vaccine".

It was a narrative to pretend that covid was a lethal risk to healthy people under 50.

It was a narrative to say that the vaccines would be safe and effective. Of course no one knew that early.

The clinical trials didn't prove the vax to be as safe and effective as we were led to believe.

It was a narrative that all the 2x-vaxed ICU patients and deaths in Israel were all from delta.

The MSM didn't ever say that covid deaths were down as a result of the vax, which was at least somewhat honest, but they did pretend that all the deaths were among the unvaxed. "It's a pandemic of the unvaxed!" was a lie. 

In fact, "It's a pandemic of the unvaxed!" was the biggest piece of disinformation ever told about the whole covid fiasco. 

Everything you say is hooeytarded.

7 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Yep, unvetted, unsubstantiated Twitter posts fly by without a smidgen if skepticism, but the consensus view of the world's foremost experts cannot be trusted, as they're likely party of a very complicated (and pointless) conspiracy!

• Like 1

On 1/12/2023 at 12:10 PM, WestCanMan said:

@eyeball, @ExFlyer, @Hodad:

It's a fact that Fauci knew about gain-of-function research, or he should have, because the approval went through his office. It would be a massive dereliction of his duty for him rubber-stamp something like that without noticing. And that virus killed millions of people now.

Now Fauci's pimping the covid jab as a vaccine but it hasn't reduced covid deaths at all, and 85.7% of the covid deaths in Canada between Aug 21 2022 and Sept 25 2022 were among the multi-vaxed. How is that a vax?

How are you all still Fauci fanboy?

In case you've forgotten, where we stand right now is: the man responsible for the gain-of-function research on the covid virus, which killed tens of thousands of Canadians and hundreds of thousands of Americans, is in charge of the entire covid narrative, even in our country and he never lived here, and you're his ever-faithful toady.

Fauci knew about g-o-f research on that virus before he ever said "It definitely came from a bat in a wetmarket! Ban anyone from social media who says "BSL4 lab in Wuhan!"" Did you know back then that Fauci was aware of g-o-f research on that virus, eyeball? Was it important back then? If you knew that about him would you have ever believed him? 

This conspiracy theory is more than a fantasy for you, it's a goddamn fetish.

Get some help.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonbox said:

So what?  The vast majority is just that.  If a million people had died in Canada, the vast majority would have still been fine, which is the moral math you're trying to peddle.  

Says the hysterical man-baby who's spend the last 2-3 years crying it out and having tantrums, starting new threads about the same subject every few days, and calling people fascists, communists, pieces of shit or whatever else his big-boy brain came up with when his emotions got the better of him and he couldn't articulate his thoughts like an adult.  

undefined

Im the man baby ?... 

Was minding my own business til yall started forcing your delusions on the rest of us

1 hour ago, Hodad said:

This conspiracy theory is more than a fantasy for you, it's a goddamn fetish.

Get some help.

So where did we live you in the dust Hodad?

Were you unable to click on the CBC link? Just put your mouse on top of the words and hit the noisy part of the mouse. 

Were you unable to read the CBC link?

Do you not know what their link meant?

Do you not understand how serious it is for social media to ban the truth, and to punish people for mentioning the BSL4 lab?

Do you not understand how bad it looks for Fauci, who knew about the BSL4 lab and about the g-o-f research on the virus there, and yet he made it a point to use censorship to prevent people from knowing even about the existence of the lab? 

Isn't it a little bit alarming to you that media outlets all across the free world conspired to block out such an important fact?

Isn't it weird that no one in the MSM in Canada, the US or England has ever mentioned just how many multi-vaxed people are dying? We're led to believe that most of the deaths are among the unvaxed when 6x as many vaxed people are dying. 

How do YOU feel about the following quote?

Fauci: "The viral outbreak in Wuhan definitely didn't come from the lab where I funded g-o-f research on the coronavirus in uhhhh, Wuhan."

How do you feel about the flurry of questions that followed it from the CBC, BCC, WashPo, etc, did they hold his feet to the fire?

CBC: "Who would be dumb enough to think that the virus came from the coronavirus research lab in Wuhan, Dr Fauci?"

WashPo: "Does literally every single Dr and scientist in the world agree with you on absolutely everything?"

BBC: "What should we say to anyone who questions your role as "Ultimate science guy?"

3 hours ago, West said:

Was minding my own business til yall started forcing your delusions on the rest of us

Uh huh...that's why you've posted nearly 4000 times in less than a year, almost all on the same topic...because WE are forcing our delusions on YOU! 

image.jpeg.02e9e0e8836dc88360ab826fa7192990.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1