The MYTH of White Privilege

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

That Jan. 6th thing really bothers you eh? Good...there's no doubt now that a lot of people see the same thing I do...might be wise of Democrats to take note.

Gore went to court. Let's not be pedantic.

Let's start with, 'My body...my business'. Forcing that vaxx on people was wrong. Plain and simple. We now know it was as much as useless...with regards to any measurable positive results.

Then there's the now proven collusion for silencing what was deemed...undesirable ideas...like where The Rona came from...who paid for the bug's development...why are some hospitals doing insane shit to minors and their dicks and pussies...how is it that millions of Americans smell a rat in the Whitehouse, and in our parliament building, yet people are being banned, arrested and old people jailed for simply being one of those millions.

Wow... More implied threats and just excuse after excuse. You do realize that Gore conceded. Something Donald's not man enough to musterĀ 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/algore2000concessionspeech.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi96InRzMr7AhUZL0QIHUEtBTkQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw0kdyXd3_iEiBnYR6NvFJ6d

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

7 hours ago, ironstone said:

In comparison, AOC is a relative newcomer to the world of politics and is a media rock star.

She has not shown any signs of great intelligence or even that she is of average intelligence. She is like an amoeba compared to Clarence Thomas.

I have yet to see any real examples of white privilege either. It doesn't help the argument when certain wealthy, people of colour who happen to have a platform to speak on talk about white privilege. Like Joy Reid for example.

How do you measure someoneā€™s intelligence?Ā 

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You stated, and I quote:Ā NobodyĀ was tryingĀ to start a civil war. But if Libbies keep trampling freedoms...they may get one...and not over voter fraud.

Which sounds like you advocate civil war if the " libbies" keep trampling your freedom. That is an implied threat.Ā 

It's an observation.Ā 

3 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Wow... More implied threats and just excuse after excuse. You do realize that Gore conceded. Something Donald's not man enough to musterĀ 

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.americanrhetoric.com/speeches/algore2000concessionspeech.html&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwi96InRzMr7AhUZL0QIHUEtBTkQFnoECAAQAg&usg=AOvVaw0kdyXd3_iEiBnYR6NvFJ6d

No threats...reality. can you address the reality, or just deflect?

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

It's not a deflection. Your reality is that you see the woke movement as warranting a violent uprising because they don't agree with your nationalist agenda. You've made this very clear through your multiple implied threats. All I can do is point that out to you. I cannot fix your lack of reasoning.Ā 

8 hours ago, Nationalist said:

You know whatā€™s great about you white supremacist Nazi a-holes? Because of you people, Democrats have won three elections in a row. Great work, Adolph!

And when push comes to shove, Americans know exactly what to do with Nazis, which is treat them the same way our grandfathers did.Ā 
Ā 

It cracks me up how you people were all dressed up in your Kevlar and military toys for your Big Revolution, and all they had to do is fire one single shot ā€” just one bullet ā€” and you pussies all ran away like a bunch of schoolgirls. Pete Buttegeig didnā€™t run from fire, but you people sure as hell did. So believe me, we are zero percent afraid of your threats. Ā 

Edited by Rebound

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

It's not a deflection. Your reality is that you see the woke movement as warranting a violent uprising because they don't agree with your nationalist agenda. You've made this very clear through your multiple implied threats. All I can do is point that out to you. I cannot fix your lack of reasoning.Ā 

I see the "woke" movement as childish and destructive. But unlike these Tweenkies, I also believe in truth and justice...applied equally to all.

Thus...I find that thousands of people came to the capital on January 6th...angry. their anger was directed at the results of an election that got way out of control and produced very questionable results. Some of these people entered the Capital building...some broke in and some were let in. Some of these people were arrested, jailed and put in solitary. Quite extreme for trespassing. Since then, many other "participants"...some who never entered the building and are senior citizens...have been treated to the same heavy handed abuses. This has further angered people.Ā 

I find that these "woke", just the summer before, rioted and burned down government buildings and that, instead of being put in solitary, those arrested were bailed out immediately with funds raised by...Democrats. The optics of this even further angered people. It has become...completely plausible that the legal system has been corrupt and bias.

So as a person dedicated to truth and justice, I find there is ample reason for these people to be both concerned and angry. Thus it stands to reason that if this bias of justice is not undone, many of these people will be inclined to take the only avenue left to them...the same violent reaction of the summer of love.

Edited by Nationalist

54 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You know whatā€™s great about you white supremacist Nazi a-holes? Because of you people, Democrats have won three elections in a row. Great work, Adolph!

And when push comes to shove, Americans know exactly what to do with Nazis, which is treat them the same way our grandfathers did.Ā 
Ā 

It cracks me up how you people were all dressed up in your Kevlar and military toys for your Big Revolution, and all they had to do is fire one single shot ā€” just one bullet ā€” and you pussies all ran away like a bunch of schoolgirls. Pete Buttegeig didnā€™t run from fire, but you people sure as hell did. So believe me, we are zero percent afraid of your threats. Ā 

Lol...big talk from a Tweenkie. Be serious. If a bunch of blue collar folks came at you...you'd all run and hide.

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

Ā 

Please sit back, take a deep breath and relax.

Do you seriously consider everyone on the political right to be just like Nazis? You basically call Nationalist Hitler? "Treat them the same way our grandfathers did"?Ā 

Don't you think you've gone overboard here?

Ā 

14 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Please sit back, take a deep breath and relax.

Do you seriously consider everyone on the political right to be just like Nazis? You basically call Nationalist Hitler? "Treat them the same way our grandfathers did"?Ā 

Don't you think you've gone overboard here?

Ā 

No, itā€™s the extreme fringe of the party. They handed the last three elections to the Democrats But why the rest of the Republicans accepts itā€¦ I donā€™t know, but I do not accept. Ā The Republicans should have rejected Trumpā€™s extremist and positioned their party accordingly. Ā 
Ā 

When the right criticized Democrat policies, whose policies do they quote? Pelosiā€™s? Bidenā€™s? No! They quote AOC and unelected BLM volunteers, as if they represent the rest of the party. But AOC is not a leader of the Democratic Party.

Edited by Rebound

20 minutes ago, Rebound said:

No, itā€™s the extreme fringe of the party. They handed the last three elections to the Democrats But why the rest of the Republicans accepts itā€¦ I donā€™t know, but I do not accept. Ā The Republicans should have rejected Trumpā€™s extremist and positioned their party accordingly. Ā 
Ā 

When the right criticized Democrat policies, whose policies do they quote? Pelosiā€™s? Bidenā€™s? No! They quote AOC and unelected BLM volunteers, as if they represent the rest of the party. But AOC is not a leader of the Democratic Party.

Oh horseshit!

People quote AOC because she's a twit and it shows. The walking Maybelline ad.

BLM...is a criminal and terrorist organization.Ā 

As for Democrat policies...ya thanks for the inflation, open boarder, lack of fuel and energy, crime ridden cities, surrendering to the Taliban, and dragging the world ever closer to nuclear winter.

Good job...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Nationalist said:

I see the "woke" movement as childish and destructive. But unlike these Tweenkies, I also believe in truth and justice...applied equally to all.

Thus...I find that thousands of people came to the capital on January 6th...angry. their anger was directed at the results of an election that got way out of control and produced very questionable results. Some of these people entered the Capital building...some broke in and some were let in. Some of these people were arrested, jailed and put in solitary. Quite extreme for trespassing. Since then, many other "participants"...some who never entered the building and are senior citizens...have been treated to the same heavy handed abuses. This has further angered people.Ā 

I find that these "woke", just the summer before, rioted and burned down government buildings and that, instead of being put in solitary, those arrested were bailed out immediately with funds raised by...Democrats. The optics of this even further angered people. It has become...completely plausible that the legal system has been corrupt and bias.

So as a person dedicated to truth and justice, I find there is ample reason for these people to be both concerned and angry. Thus it stands to reason that if this bias of justice is not undone, many of these people will be inclined to take the only avenue left to them...the same violent reaction of the summer of love.

Unfortunately for those that were gullible enough to attack the capital, they didn't bother to verify that election fraud had actually occurred.Ā Ā No Sir. They took Donald ( a known liar) at his word and attacked the capital for what amounted to gossip, innuendo and assumptions. That is tragically stupid. At the very least, those BLM protesters that turned to violence weren't acting out on a assumption perpetrated on them by a bald faced liar. They had "real" issues to protest.Ā 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 hours ago, Nationalist said:

their anger was directed at the results of an election that got way out of control and produced very questionable results.Ā 

Here's where your logic has come to die. MAGA fools justified their attack on the capital as necessary because they believed the election was fraudulent.... They knew it was fraudulent because Donald told them so. Yet, Donald had no proof the election was fraudulent. Donald is so arrogant he assumed he couldn't of possibly lost the election fairly. All these gullible MAGA fools had absolutely no viable justification for the capital attack. Being "mad" about losing the election is no excuse. And these poor MAGA fools are so brainwashed that they cannot even discern the difference between what's justified and what's not justified.Ā 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Ā 

As for Democrat policies...ya thanks for the inflation, open boarder, lack of fuel and energy, crime ridden cities, surrendering to the Taliban, and dragging the world ever closer to nuclear winter.

Good job...

Once again, all your complaints... Every one, is all hyperbolic nonsense. Proving, without a doubt that all your misguided anger directed at democrats is nothing more than manufactured outrage.Ā 

1) Inflation has been global since the planet started coming out of the global pandemic. Yet the MAGA miscreants stupidly and angrily somehow have managed to blame global inflation on Biden. You are parroting alt right propaganda that you've so foolishly fallen for.

2) The border is far from "open". There were nearly 2.4 million migrant arrests at the nation's southwestern border this fiscal year. If in fact the border was "open" as the MAGA fools think, those migrants could of just walked right in. Because the border is not open, they were arrested. That's how it works.

3) Poverty is the cause of crime in the cities. But MAGA,so butt hurt over their demigods loss to a stuttering octanigerian,they think is correct to blame crime on Democrat policies..Ā 

4) as far as Afghanistan, More hyperbolic moronic garbage on your part. The United States did not surrender to the Taliban any more than we surrendered to the Vietnamese. The United States was spending 300 million dollars a day... For 20 years..in Afghanistan.. how tragically moronic that MAGA complain about expenditures causing inflation, yet get angry at Biden saving taxpayers that 300 million dollars a day. Just proof of more hyperbolic double standard garbage being broadcast by the alt-right media.Ā 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

You hope it's not inevitable, yet you think it's warranted if your nationalist agendas not followed. Do you see yourself as a "patriot" because you believe civil war is warranted?

Naw...it's always good to be reasonable. I would think a nice medium would work. For instance...I think the fossil fuel industry should be unleashed, and a major portion of federal tax money go directly to RND for better and more realistic energy sources.

Do I see myself as a patriot? Yes. Do you? And...exactly where might your patriotism lie?

Naw...it's always good to be reasonable.

AgreedĀ 

Ā I would think a nice medium would work. For instance...I think the fossil fuel industry should be unleashed,Ā 

As long as it's done in an environmentally conscientious way, I agree.

a major portion of federal tax money go directly to RND for better and more realistic energy sources.

Ā 

Ā Already being done.

https://ncses.nsf.gov/pubs/nsb20221/u-s-and-global-research-and-development

Ā 

Ā 

Do I see myself as a patriot? Yes. Do you? And...exactly where might your patriotism lie?

Patriots don't advocate for civil war to forward their Nationalist agenda. You do. That makes you the opposite of an actual patriot.

7 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Once again, all your complaints... Every one, is all hyperbolic nonsense. Proving, without a doubt that all your misguided anger directed at democrats is nothing more than manufactured outrage.Ā 

1) Inflation has been global since the planet started coming out of the global pandemic. Yet the MAGA miscreants stupidly and angrily somehow have managed to blame global inflation on Biden. You are parroting alt right propaganda that you've so foolishly fallen for.

2) The border is far from "open". There were nearly 2.4 million migrant arrests at the nation's southwestern border this fiscal year. If in fact the border was "open" as the MAGA fools think, those migrants could of just walked right in. Because the border is not open, they were arrested. That's how it works.

3) Poverty is the cause of crime in the cities. But MAGA,so butt hurt over their demigods loss to a stuttering octanigerian,they think is correct to blame crime on Democrat policies..Ā 

4) as far as Afghanistan, More hyperbolic moronic garbage on your part. The United States did not surrender to the Taliban any more than we surrendered to the Vietnamese. The United States was spending 300 million dollars a day... For 20 years..in Afghanistan.. how tragically moronic that MAGA complain about expenditures causing inflation, yet get angry at Biden saving taxpayers that 300 million dollars a day. Just proof of more hyperbolic double standard garbage being broadcast by the alt-right media.Ā 

1.Ā https://nypost.com/2022/10/30/with-deep-recession-coming-biden-prepares-by-blaming-republicans/

2.Ā https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cbp-video-migrants-border-wall-arizona

3. Defend police and no cash bail. Refusal to prosecute. That working out for ya?

4.Biden not only surrendered to the Taliban, he did it so poorly and completely that billions in military hardware was abandoned. He stuck America's tail between its legs, let 13 service men die, and ran away like the coward he is.!

2 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

AgreedĀ 

As long as it's done in an environmentally conscientious way, I agree.

Ā Already being done.

https://ncses.nsf.gov/pubs/nsb20221/u-s-and-global-research-and-development

Ā 

Patriots don't advocate for civil war to forward their Nationalist agenda. You do. That makes you the opposite of an actual patriot.

No I don't.Ā  I warn about the potential.Ā  I hope things don't come to thatĀ 

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Oh horseshit!

People quote AOC because she's a twit and it shows. The walking Maybelline ad.

BLM...is a criminal and terrorist organization.Ā 

Good job...

Really?

I guess Donald Trump was so incompetent that he could not even charge a single BLM leader with a single crime. Or else they arenā€™t criminals at all. Ā 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1