The MYTH of White Privilege

7 minutes ago, reason10 said:

You base the white privilege lie on ONE single incident? Assuming that you're telling the truth, your stupid story is NOT an example of white privilege. It is an example of racism. No one said there is no such thing as bad cops, and this is CaliFAGula, one of the dumbest and most racist states in the union.

And again (since you seem to have the reading skills of a young iguana) there is no such thing as Asian Privilege, even though Asian Americans have the best jobs, the most college degrees and the highest standard of living. Whites and blacks were NOT discriminated against when Asians decided to work harder and smarter and EARN those things.

If there can't be Asian privilege, there can't be White privilege.

People who think that are racist.

You are a racist. And you're not too smart, either.

Oh? You think what happened to my friends was a isolated event? How foolish of you. I, personally, have witnessed many such incidents. If you weren't trapped in geriatric limbo you might have noticed as well. Keep in mind, nobody but a foolish, gullible racist trump fanatic would rail so hard against the known issue of racism. Your just to stupid and set in your foul-mouthed ways to understand. I'm going to give you a break, pion, and assume that your Alzheimer's is making you think that your back in the 1960's, when an obstinate, callus, racist fool such as yourself was the norm. Wake up Jethro. Your time is passed.

16 minutes ago, reason10 said:

See, THIS is why everybody with a job, an education and a brain is laughing at you. NPR? Seriously? What's next? Democrat Underground? THE VIEW?

This is why you goose steppers lose so many arguments. YOU HAVE NO RELIABLE SOURCES.

SCOTUS records are all public, so all you need to do is show us a quote of one thing the man said in court during that ten year period.  How hard could that be? 

1 hour ago, reason10 said:

The thread title is true and it has been proven to be true.

Nonsense. You're just to stupid, obstinate, callus and brainwashed to see "truth".

People with an education understand that, even if you don't.

Hold on.... People with real educations (doctorate degrees) we're all educated by, what you've deemed a "woke" higher education system. Folks with a real education know just what type of blithering fool folks like you are. 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

46 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Excuse me, BAT GUANO FOR BRAINS, but I never said I started with a question. I started with a thread title pointing out the facts, (that there is NO SUCH THING AS WHITE PRIVILEGE) and then I offered solid proof from a reliable and factual source.

Geez! Were you socially promoted out of kindergarten ?

Exactly, you started with a conclusion and call anyone who disagrees with you names. That is not a discussion is just being an ahole.

But hey, that's all you ever do.

Edited by Aristides
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Nonsense. You our just to stupid, obstinate, callus and brainwashed to see "truth".

Hold on.... People with real educations (doctorate degrees) we're all educated by, what you've deemed) a "woke" higher education system. Folks with a real education know just what type of blithering fool folks like you are. 

Nonsense. You our just to stupid, obstinate, callus and brainwashed to see "truth".

I posted the truth, and backed it up with a reliable source that you are either too  stoned or stupid to read. Not my problem.

Hold on.... People with real educations (doctorate degrees) we're all educated by, what you've deemed) a "woke" higher education system. Folks with a real education know just what type of blithering fool folks like you are. 

That is a lie. My college profs were PHd's or Juris Doctorates. They based their instruction on fact. Most of them anyway. (yes, a couple of liberals in the sociology department.)

You were socially promoted out of kindergarten.

3 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Exactly, you started with a conclusion and call anyone who disagrees with you names. That is not a discussion is just being an ahole.

But hey, that's all you ever do.

Excuse me but you are LYING.

Most (not all) who disagreed with me here started out with insults. All I do is put them in their place. So far NONE of you ignorant goose steppers have even bothered to read the material from the sources I've provided.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, reason10 said:

My college profs were PHd's or Juris Doctorates. They based their instruction on fact. Most of them anyway. (yes, a couple of liberals in the sociology department.)

You were socially promoted out of kindergarten.

And just look at the obstinate callus foul-mouthed cultists POS they produced. I've been on a lot of forums... I've never come across anyone as disconnected from reality as you. Congrats...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

And just look at the obstinate callus foul-mouthed cultists POS they produced. I've been on a lot of forums... I've never come across anyone as disconnected from reality as you. Congrats...

In other words, you've never met an intelligent person. CaliFAGula is infested with knuckleheads who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

And you are acting like an entitled, triggered CHILD with your rantings and ravings every time you lose an argument.

406xou.thumb.jpg.2ae1084407144d18026d5083295eb311.jpg

2 minutes ago, reason10 said:

In other words, you've never met an intelligent person. CaliFAGula is infested with knuckleheads who don't know their asses from a hole in the ground.

And you are acting like an entitled, triggered CHILD with your rantings and ravings every time you lose an argument.

406xou.thumb.jpg.2ae1084407144d18026d5083295eb311.jpg

For someone who claims to be well educated, one wonders what passes for education in Florida because it seems to turn out people who can't have a discussion without name calling and abuse. You really do come across as a mo- ron who has no other tools.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, reason10 said:

The source is an expert. White Privilege does not exist. Neither does Asian Privilege, (since Asian Americans are richer, have better jobs and more college degrees than white people.)

You may not like the facts, but they exist whether you like them or not.

And yes, there is such a thing as inequity, but today in America, RACE is neither the reason for it nor an excuse to whine about it.

Some people are stupid. Some are smart. Some people are lazy. Some people work hard.

If you want to RIGHT HERE AND NOW make the racist contention that being stupid and lazy is a matter of race, take your best shot.

THIS person

th?id=OIP.dUeKAtmYadzCaunbrnC8SQHaEK&pid

is smarter than THIS person.

th?id=OIP.g0J80YVEWKRSV6A6ISH2fgHaE8&pid

Race is irrelevant, except to racists.

No, being stupid is indeed an accident of birth for which you can't be blamed. But ignorance is a choice and you've elected to wallow in it. 

Instead of shouting to the rafters that white privilege doesn't exist, you could spend some time learning what it is and why it persists. Listen to the experiences of people of different backgrounds. You might learn something.

Edited by Hodad
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hodad said:

No, being stupid is indeed an accident of birth for which you can't be blamed. But ignorance is a choice and you've elected to wallow in it. 

Instead of shouting to the rafters that white privilege doesn't exist, you could spend some time learning what it is and why it persists. Listen to the experiences of people of different backgrounds. You might learn something.

White privilege does not exist. It does not persist. It is a racist theory put out by racists and very stupid people.

Racism exists. You racist liberals prove that every time you post.

Racism is a different concept from White Privilege.

I started with a thread title pointing out the facts, (that there is NO SUCH THING AS WHITE PRIVILEGE) and then I offered solid proof from a reliable and factual source.

Lol. You offered an opinion piece. I suppose that's an upgrade from your proof-by-Pinterest, but it's still pretty alarming that you can't tell the difference between fact and opinion.

7 hours ago, reason10 said:

A stupid liberal disagrees with a book. So?

Have you read The Bell Curve?

(For that matter, are you capable of even reading a comic book?)

It's Scientific American, THE most prestigious scientific publication for amateurs like YOURSELF.

IOW, you don't know what you're talking about. As usual.

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

See, THIS is why everybody with a job, an education and a brain is laughing at you. NPR? Seriously? What's next? Democrat Underground? THE VIEW?

This is why you goose steppers lose so many arguments. YOU HAVE NO RELIABLE SOURCES.

You're just too stupid to understand a real scientific argument.

I'm just mentally and educationally superior to you and every other liberal combined.

So is a week old pile of dog manure.

So superior you can't participate in a conversation without calling names. When you get past the sand box and kindergarten, let us know  because the present version is like talking to a toddler in a tantrum.

• Thanks 1