The MYTH of White Privilege

5 hours ago, Rebound said:

Really?

I guess Donald Trump was so incompetent that he could not even charge a single BLM leader with a single crime. Or else they aren’t criminals at all.  

https://news.yahoo.com/boston-blm-activist-husband-indicted-223733651.html

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Rebound said:

You proved my point. 
They were charged in 2022, on Biden’s watch. Trump was too incompetent.  

Besides, Trump and Bannon were too busy defrauding their own charities.  

I could care less whose watch it was...blm is a criminal organization. 

1 hour ago, Rebound said:

You proved my point. 
They were charged in 2022, on Biden’s watch. Trump was too incompetent.  

Besides, Trump and Bannon were too busy defrauding their own charities.  

LIES. You are a liar.

And don't forget KKKlinton paid for his daughter's wedding with Haitian relief funds, if you want to discuss defrauding charities.

https://conservativepost.com/wikileaks-with-new-email-proof-the-clintons-pay-for-chelseas-wedding-with-haiti-relief-funds/

https://www.rightjournalism.com/wikileaks-drops-truth-bomb-bill-clinton-claimed-haiti-relief-funds-didnt-pay-daughters-wedding/

https://ericreports.com/2018/01/18/hillary-clinton-stole-haitian-charity-funds-to-pay-for-chelseas-wedding/

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, reason10 said:

Look a-hole, you posted the stupid article and it says they were charged in 2022. How is that a lie, you ldiot?

I get how you find these conservative BS websites run by a teenager in Nigeria, but if what you claim about the Clintons is true, why didn’t Trump investigate when he could? Why not charge them with a crime? Because your Russian-Nigerian-generated stupidity couldn’t hold up in court, that’s why.  You put your faith in myths and rumors and ignore cold hard facts.  And the reason why you do that is because you’re stupid.  Wise up. 

Edited by Rebound
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Look a-hole, you posted the stupid article and it says they were charged in 2022. How is that a lie, you ldiot?

I get how you find these conservative BS websites run by a teenager in Nigeria, but if what you claim about the Clintons is true, why didn’t Trump investigate when he could? Why not charge them with a crime? Because your Russian-Nigerian-generated stupidity couldn’t hold up in court, that’s why.  You put your faith in myths and rumors and ignore cold hard facts.  And the reason why you do that is because you’re stupid.  Wise up. 

band-email-to-podesta-600x473.jpg

He did it. And WikiLeaks caught him.

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

1. https://nypost.com/2022/10/30/with-deep-recession-coming-biden-prepares-by-blaming-republicans/

2. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cbp-video-migrants-border-wall-arizona

3. Defend police and no cash bail. Refusal to prosecute. That working out for ya?

4.Biden not only surrendered to the Taliban, he did it so poorly and completely that billions in military hardware was abandoned. He stuck America's tail between its legs, let 13 service men die, and ran away like the coward he is.!

If the border is "open", how come 2million migrants we're arrested trying to cross this year alone? 

Edited by CrakHoBarbie

3 hours ago, reason10 said:

band-email-to-podesta-600x473.jpg

He did it. And WikiLeaks caught him.

Look, DUMBASS, anybody can investigate anybody for anything.  It is utterly meaningless.  
I hereby INVESTIGATE you for having sex with 3,000 eight year-old boys! So there! You are investigated!  Aren’t you scared? You could go to prison.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, robosmith said:

Apparently you DON'T UNDERSTAND that is WAS RUSSIA'S INDICTED Internet Research Agency which STOLE those emails and DUMPED them ON WIKILEAKS.

Of course you TRUST PUTIN, but ONLY because YOU'RE STUPID.

But all it says is that Podesta wanted to strategize a response.  Big whoop. In the letter, assuming it’s true, he doesn’t say that she did any of those things.  In any courtroom, assuming it’s true, it’s meaningless.  

Edited by Rebound

3 hours ago, Rebound said:

But all it says is that Podesta wanted to strategize a response.  Big whoop. In the letter, assuming it’s true, he doesn’t say that she did any of those things.  In any courtroom, assuming it’s true, it’s meaningless.  

We don't even know those messages were NOT doctored by the Russian THIEVES.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

Just answer the question honestly........ If the border is "open", how come 2million migrants we're arrested trying to cross this year alone? 

Don't be a plank...you know they're all being released into the country.

I've asked you several questions and you've answered none if I remember correctly. 

4 minutes ago, Aristides said:

Do you really think a wall would keep them out? People escaped the iron curtain in spite of border guards who had no hesitation to shot to kill.

Yes. I think a wall...a border patrol allowed to do its job and a government that does its job would reduce this...deluge of Gawd knows who...and killer drugs...and child abuse...to a minimum. 

And isn't that the point of a border? To allow only those who fit a criteria gain entry?

20 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Yes. I think a wall...a border patrol allowed to do its job and a government that does its job would reduce this...deluge of Gawd knows who...and killer drugs...and child abuse...to a minimum. 

And isn't that the point of a border? To allow only those who fit a criteria gain entry?

The vast majority of people coming across the border are economic refugees and people fleeing violence in their own countries, not child molesters or drug dealers. 

51 minutes ago, Aristides said:

The vast majority of people coming across the border are economic refugees and people fleeing violence in their own countries, not child molesters or drug dealers. 

Ya about that. Now...I understand that you "feel" you need to save people from shitty living conditions. And I'm pretty darn sure the Democrats wouldn't be doing this, we're it not for Trump and his wall. I think that because even Barry wanted the border under control. But consider...

About 400 years ago Europeans began coming to colonize The New World. The northern euros tended to colonize above Mexico and the Spanish and Portuguese tended to colonize below the Mexican border. The northern half was made into about the most affluent society ever...while the central and southern half was made into...a giant mess.

Question: would it be "wise" to allow the northern half to be...flooded by people who's ancestors made a giant mess?

Edited by Nationalist

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Ya about that. Now...I understand that you "feel" you need to save people from shitty living conditions. And I'm pretty darn sure the Democrats wouldn't be doing this, we're it not for Trump and his wall. I think that because even Barry wanted the border under control. But consider...

About 400 years ago Europeans began coming to colonize The New World. The northern euros tended to colonize above Mexico and the Spanish and Portuguese tended to colonize below the Mexican border. The northern half was made into about the most affluent society ever...while the central and southern half was made into...a giant mess.

Question: would it be "wise" to allow the northern half to be...flooded by people who's ancestors made a giant mess?

So you're scared that they will continue North into Canada and make it too brown? ?

Racist much?

18 hours ago, CrakHoBarbie said:

If the border is "open", how come 2million migrants we're arrested trying to cross this year alone? 

How did those animals wind up in Florida?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/immigration/biden-sent-70-secret-night-flights-of-migrants-from-border-to-florida

https://floridianpress.com/2021/03/border-patrol-sending-busloads-of-illegal-immigrants-to-florida/

https://nypost.com/2021/11/06/desantis-office-claims-border-officials-secretly-sent-70-planes-of-migrants-to-florida/

And didn't you Nazis get your panties in such a mess because Florida Governor DeSantis sent those animals to Martha's Vineyard?

There were no 2 million animals ARRESTED at the border. Your goose stepping DemoNazis registered those animals to vote.

9 hours ago, Aristides said:

That is a LIE.

If they crossed the border illegally, THEY ARE CRIMINALS. They are NOT economic refugees. They could have gotten jobs in Mexico. And those animals ARE committing crimes in this country.

https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-justice/commentary/crimes-illegal-immigrants-widespread-across-us-sanctuaries-shouldnt

Non-citizens accounted for 24 percent of all federal drug arrests, 25 percent of all federal property arrests, and 28 percent of all federal fraud arrests.

In 2018, a quarter of all federal drug arrests took place in the five judicial districts along the U.S.-Mexico border.

Politicians who declare their jurisdictions to be sanctuaries for illegal immigrants who commit crimes are needlessly endangering their law-abiding citizens.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

Illegal-immigrant crime calculations conveniently and invariably steal a base by leaving out the millions of crimes committed by illegal immigrants related to procuring fraudulent social security numbers, obtaining false drivers’ licenses, using fraudulent green cards, and improperly accessing public benefits.

‐ My SCAAP-extrapolated crime figures actually are lower than those calculated by John Lott. Using Arizona Department of Corrections data spanning 1985–2017, Lott calculates that illegal immigrants in Arizona aged 18-35, for example, are 250 percent more likely to commit crimes

‐ Illegal-immigrant crime data, regardless of source, likely understate crimes committed by illegal aliens. That’s because illegal-immigrant victims are less likely to report crime, and even if crimes are reported, illegal immigrants are less likely to appear as witnesses leading to conviction.

‐ Even if illegal immigrants didn’t commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens, they nonetheless commit crimes — each one of which is a crime that shouldn’t have been committed in the U.S.

‐ It’s peculiar that government agencies, notorious for aggregating the most obscure statistics imaginable, do not tabulate crime data for illegal aliens. Why do you think that’s the case?

Those animals are NOT coming to America to work and better themselves.

LEGAL IMMIGRANTS wait in line.

Those animals are on welfare, or are committing crimes.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/the-cost-of-illegal-immigration-migrants-cost-us-taxpayers-billions-a-year

Most illegal immigrants in US receive government benefits, costing taxpayers billions: expert

And if they were registering Republican, you goose steppers would have a wall so big it could be seen from space.

• Like 1