85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

I wasn't well over the weekend.  Must have been from the booster I got last fall.

Russel Gage was taken off the field on a stretcher last night in the Tampa Bay vs Dallas NFL playoff match.  More proof that COVID vaccines are unsafe.  

steverusdox.thumb.jpg.5f257b175b4eec3fa9114ab46be32b8f.jpg

• Haha 1

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the-faa-has-very-quietly-tacitly

The FAA has indirectly admitted pilot ekg’s are no longer normal:

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

The PR (a measure of heart function) used to be in the range of .12 to .2.

It is now: .12 to .3 and potentially even higher.

This is a very wide range; it accommodates people who have cardiac injury. 

• Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 2:40 PM, sharkman said:

On October 24, 2022, the FAA quietly, without any announcement at all, widened the EKG requirements necessary for pilots to be able to fly.

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339

June 10th 2021 the CDC was already acknowledging that the vax appeared to be causing heart damage among young men.

Teenagers and people in their early 20s accounted for more than half of the myocarditis cases reported to the CDC's safety monitoring systems following Covid-19 vaccination, despite representing a fraction of people who have received the shots.

They don't need the vax to fight off covid, but what the hell? Why not force them to take it?

There's a chance that it will increase the chances of survival for 80 yr-olds who own TV stations. 

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339

June 10th 2021 the CDC was already acknowledging that the vax appeared to be causing heart damage among young men.

They don't need the vax to fight off covid, but what the hell? Why not force them to take it?

There's a chance that it will increase the chances of survival for 80 yr-olds who own TV stations. 

Christ on a stick...talk about a nothing-burger with the works.

220 mild cases...more than 80% cleared up on their own. 15 people in hospital...2 in ICU with other underlying conditions...not one death.  Out of millions upon millions of shots.

As links within your story indicate...

Vaccinating this age group is seen as a key way for middle and high schools to reopen fully by this fall.

And of course society at large will benefit from having a greater number of vaccinated people spreading less illness, hospitalization and death.

WTF is the matter with you? Get a fricken' grip.

Edited by eyeball
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

220 mild cases...more than 80% cleared up on their own. 15 people in hospital...2 in ICU with other underlying conditions...not one death.  Out of millions upon millions of shots.

As links within your story indicate...

And of course society at large will benefit from having a greater number of vaccinated people spreading less illness, hospitalization and death.

WTF is the matter with you? Get a fricken' grip.

Here’s some more nothing burger:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-deceptive-campaign-for-bivalent-covid-boosters-cdc-fda-biden-vaccines-moderna-pfizer-wuhan-imprinting-11674400955?mod=djemalertNEWS

This is deceptive advertising. But the public-health establishment’s praise for the bivalent shots shouldn’t come as a surprise. Federal agencies took the unprecedented step of ordering vaccine makers to produce them and recommending them without data supporting their safety or efficacy.”

And:

studies’ findings contradict November press releases from Pfizerand Moderna asserting that their bivalents produced a response to the BA.4 and BA.5 variants four to six times that of the original boosters. These claims are misleading. Neither vaccine maker conducted a randomized trial.”

Edited by sharkman
  • Like 1

On 1/17/2023 at 5:40 PM, sharkman said:

"It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage."  What  an unsubstantiated BS claim .

Here is real data and information

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022073620305793

11 hours ago, eyeball said:

To you it's nothing if hundreds of people get myocarditis bad enough to be hospitalized, because you don't give a rat's arse about anyone else, just yourself. 

1) That jab didn't benefit them or society at large in any way, shape or form

2) We knew that would likely be the case by the time the data started coming in from Israeli ICUs

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sharkman said:

Here’s some more nothing burger:

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-deceptive-campaign-for-bivalent-covid-boosters-cdc-fda-biden-vaccines-moderna-pfizer-wuhan-imprinting-11674400955?mod=djemalertNEWS

This is deceptive advertising. But the public-health establishment’s praise for the bivalent shots shouldn’t come as a surprise. Federal agencies took the unprecedented step of ordering vaccine makers to produce them and recommending them without data supporting their safety or efficacy.”

And:

studies’ findings contradict November press releases from Pfizerand Moderna asserting that their bivalents produced a response to the BA.4 and BA.5 variants four to six times that of the original boosters. These claims are misleading. Neither vaccine maker conducted a randomized trial.”

Nothing that is said in support of the jabs is ever considered "disinformation", no matter how baseless the claims are or how wrong they eventually end up being.

An example of disinformation is when you say something like: "There's a BSL4 lab in Wuhan where they do research on coronaviruses."

If you tell the truth it makes you a racist and a misogynist. That's right from the Right Honourable PMOC.

8 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

To you it's nothing if hundreds of people get myocarditis bad enough to be hospitalized, because you don't give a rat's arse about anyone else, just yourself.

Hundreds of people? Your article said 15.  You don't give a rat's ass about being a liar?  I thought you said you had serious issues with people who lie.  Maybe you were just fibbing.

55 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Hundreds of people? Your article said 15.  You don't give a rat's ass about being a liar?  I thought you said you had serious issues with people who lie.  Maybe you were just fibbing.

This was my link: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339

The vast majority of the cases were sent home following a visit to a hospital as of the end of May. It's unclear how many patients were admitted to the hospital, or, for example, were discharged following a visit to the emergency room. Fifteen patients remain hospitalized, with three in intensive care units. Two of the patients in the ICU had other health problems.

Read that again. Does it say that "only 15 were hospitalized"?

15 were there for a long time. They don't know how many were hospitalized and then left shortly afterwards.

Also, note the date. This would have been from the very first young people vaxed. Not every kid that was ever vaxed...

This was my link: https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/evidence-grows-stronger-covid-vaccine-link-heart-issue-cdc-says-n1270339

Read that again. Does it say that "only 15 were hospitalized"?

15 are all it confirms and we most certainly know it wasn't hundreds.

15 were there for a long time. They don't know how many were hospitalized and then left shortly afterwards.

You mean there were wait-times in emergency wards for people displaying mild symptoms?  Awwww.

Also, note the date. This would have been from the very first young people vaxed. Not every kid that was ever vaxed...

Yes, you do like to cherry pick don't you?  In any case the very small number of people who might be affected by this is minuscule to the numbers of people who benefit which explains why your article reports; Until definitive links are made, health officials overwhelmingly recommend Covid-19 vaccinations for everyone ages 12 and older.

I see little to no sign whatsoever of health authorities anywhere on the planet changing their tune since the date of this article.

So, Elon Musk had a really bad reaction to his second booster.  I’m not sure if that means he had 3 shots or 2, but still it gives pause for thought.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/elon-musk-i-thought-i-was-dying-after-2nd-covid-vaccine/

“Question: 68% of 260M Adults (177M) indicate they received the COVID-19 VAX and 7% of those reported major side effects. That translates (177 x .07) into approx 12M people.”

7 minutes ago, sharkman said:

So, Elon Musk had a really bad reaction to his second booster.  I’m not sure if that means he had 3 shots or 2, but still it gives pause for thought.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/elon-musk-i-thought-i-was-dying-after-2nd-covid-vaccine/

“Question: 68% of 260M Adults (177M) indicate they received the COVID-19 VAX and 7% of those reported major side effects. That translates (177 x .07) into approx 12M people.”

Sounds like horseshit to me.  I also notice Musk reports his cousin having myocarditis and needing hospitalization.  It's uncanny how often the vaccine freaked know people close to them who also suffer serious side effects.   I mean the large sort of odds this common experience implies should pretty much guarantee everyone will know someone close enough to be on first name basis that's been injured, hospitalized or killed outright by vaccine.

How long will it be until they add a day to my weekly Sort-N-Go schedule for picking up the dead? I'm guessing we'll use the Blue Bins because the others seem a tad small.

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

15 are all it confirms and we most certainly know it wasn't hundreds.

You just don't have a clue lol. Read this again:

It's unclear how many patients were admitted to the hospital, or, for example, were discharged following a visit to the emergency room.

So maybe 80 were admitted to hospital, maybe as few as 15, these guys "don't know" for whatever reason.

Fifteen patients remain hospitalized,

It's probably not good when healthy young men are hospitalized for any length of time for heart conditions, right? Just for taking a "safe" vaccine???? Are you effin' kidding me right now?

You mean there were wait-times in emergency wards for people displaying mild symptoms?  Awwww.

I have no idea what gave you that impression. You can probably add "dementia" to your laundry list of intellectual shortcomings now.

Yes, you do like to cherry pick don't you? 

Cherry pick? 

The vaccine is causing heart problems in children, should we all just be ignoring that, eyeball?

You're vile. 

In any case the very small number of people who might be affected by this is minuscule to the numbers of people who benefit which explains why your article reports; 

Who benefits from vaxing?

1459309507_ScreenShot2023-01-18at7_57_07PM.thumb.png.6b9c793fbb1ebddbe9a0704996da61b3.png

Unless the virus is getting stronger and stronger, the jab isn't a vaccine, period. 

Until definitive links are made, health officials overwhelmingly recommend Covid-19 vaccinations for everyone ages 12 and older.

These are the same people who decided that we weren't allowed to know about the BSL4 lab in China for a year and a half. 

These are the same people who said "Pandemic of the unvaccinated!!!!!" when they knew that the vast majority of covid deaths were among the multi-vaxed. 

Now that we know that Fauci was aware of the Wuhan lab long before he ever said "Bat-pangolin-human", and that he funded g-o-f research there to make covid more infectious among humans before he pimped the wetmarket theory, that absolutely destroys whatever credibility our "health overlords" had in mid-2021 (which was already almost zero).

I see little to no sign whatsoever of health authorities anywhere on the planet changing their tune since the date of this article.

It's a little late now, don't ya think?

If you knew that Fauci had funded g-o-f research on the coronavirus in the Wuhan lab before you heard him pimp the Wuhan wetmarket theory, would you ever have listened to him? Now that you know social media and the TNI hid that information from the public for over a year what do you think of them? 

I just posted an article yesterday proving that Fauci and the "Trusted News Initiative" gang kept a lid on the mere existence of the BSL4 lab for more than a year.

Think about it: from the very first time that you ever heard the word "covid", until 5 months into the Biden presidency, Biden.... you were intentionally kept in the dark, and Fauci was continuing to lie to you every time he got on that podium. Every. Single. Effing. Time. 

Can you comment on that, eyeball?

4 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You just don't have a clue lol. Read this again:

So maybe 80 were admitted to hospital, maybe as few as 15, these guys "don't know" for whatever reason.

Neither do you but does that ever stop you from making shit up?  Apparently not given the rest of your pin/string hooey you just re-posted.

16 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Neither do you but does that ever stop you from making shit up?  Apparently not given the rest of your pin/string hooey you just re-posted.

Here's a little snapshot of how serious myocarditis is, without any blame or mention of vaxes:

1787390343_ScreenShot2023-01-23at11_54_30AM.thumb.png.7f5936112109eccf52b5e49472bd143e.png

If 226 people go to the hospital with myocarditis, how many of them do you think would just be marched back out the front door of the ER? 

I think it's pretty safe to say that they almost all get hospitalized, however briefly. It's not just a "wait and see" thing. 

Also, how did you just blaze past this pert without a care in the world?

If you knew that Fauci had funded g-o-f research on the coronavirus in the Wuhan lab before you heard him pimp the Wuhan wetmarket theory, would you ever have listened to him? Now that you know social media and the TNI hid that information from the public for over a year what do you think of them? 

I just posted an article yesterday proving that Fauci and the "Trusted News Initiative" gang kept a lid on the mere existence of the BSL4 lab for more than a year.

Think about it: from the very first time that you ever heard the word "covid", until 5 months into the Bidenpresidency, Biden.... you were intentionally kept in the dark, and Fauci was continuing to lie to you every time he got on that podium. Every. Single. Effing. Time. 

Can you comment on that, eyeball?

Are you a man or a mouse, @eyeball

C'mon, squeak up!

This was only partly visible in my last post, so I'm putting it here again in its entirety:

If you knew that Fauci had funded g-o-f research on the coronavirus in the Wuhan lab before you heard him pimp the Wuhan wetmarket theory, would you ever have listened to him?

Now that you know social media and the TNI hid that information from the public for over a year what do you think of them? 

Think about it: from the very first time that you ever heard the word "covid", until 5 months into the Bidenpresidency, Biden.... you were intentionally kept in the dark, and Fauci was continuing to lie to you every time he got on that podium. Every. Single. Effing. Time. 

Can you comment on that, @eyeball?

Edited by WestCanMan

Can you comment on that, @eyeball?

Sure. Hooey happens. GOF research is pretty standard in the world of virology and has been for years. In any case and in spite of your magical powers you know as much and as little as anyone else about the origin of SARS-CoV-2.

Speculate and fantasize all you like that everything points to nefarious plots and evil conspiracies. Like the silly graphs you doctored up they're just old used up deflection points you circle back to when your latest chip goes down the drain.

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

Sure. Hooey happens. GOF research is pretty standard in the world of virology and has been for years. In any case and in spite of your magical powers you know as much and as little as anyone else about the origin of SARS-CoV-2.

That's the wrong answer. 

The origin of covid was never an "ALMOST CERTAINLY THIS" scenario, especially not when appended by "and ban all mention of the BSL4 lab!" 

It was a "One of these two things scenario:

1) The virus that already had GOF research done on it to make it capable of spreading quickly between humans got out of the lab, or

2) The virus that had existed in nature for quite some just coincidentally made it's own pathway to H2H awesomeness in the wetmarket right beside the lab, and not in any of the other 2,000 wetmarkets, right after we amped up our own virus in the lab

Speculate and fantasize all you like that everything points to nefarious plots and evil conspiracies. 

It's not speculation at all that Fauci needed to disclose the other, more likely scenario. 

It's not speculation at all that fascist control of the BSL4 narrative was highly suspect.

The fact that you can't say that you're the least bit suspicious is telling. You actually have Stockholm Syndrome, I'm not even kidding. There's not a 1% chance that you don't at this point. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

The fact that you can't say that you're the least bit suspicious is telling. You actually have Stockholm Syndrome, I'm not even kidding. There's not a 1% chance that you don't at this point. 

Nope, my mother had me tested. All clear.

The simple fact of the matter is that I really don't care because it essentially changes nothing. Also there are very few scientists who give the lab theory little more than passing credence and most remain convinced it has natural origins.

It's just another reguritated nothing-burger.

• Downvote 1

Just now, eyeball said:

Nope, my mother had me tested. All clear.

The simple fact of the matter is that I really don't care because it essentially changes nothing. Also there are very few scientists who give the lab theory little more than passing credence and most remain convinced it has natural origins.

It's just another reguritated nothing-burger.

What Fauci did is called lying by omission, eyeball.

Lying.

He lied for over a year, covid that mostl likely came from the Wuhan lab almost killed your wife, and you are still wallowing in your "an anti-vaxer almost killed my wife with covid" fantasy. 

Fauci knew that the most likely origin of the covid virus was the lab, but even if he only felt like it was a 33% chance, it was atrocious for him to not talk about that possibility.

He lied by omission for over a year, they even went so far as to ban people from social media for talking about the BSL4 lab, and yet you're still doggedly loyal to him. Unbelievable. (Stockholm Syndrome)

13 minutes ago, eyeball said:

It's ridiculous speculation, as evidenced by the inclusion of narrative controlling fascists to emphasise it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/05/26/facebook-ban-covid-man-made-491053

By CRISTIANO LIMA

05/26/2021 06:22 PM EDT

Updated: 05/27/2021 01:29 PM EDT

Facebook will no longer take down posts claiming that Covid-19 was man-made or manufactured, a company spokesperson told POLITICO on Wednesday, a move that acknowledges the renewed debate about the virus’ origins.

A narrative in flux: Facebook’s policy tweak arrives as support surges in Washington for a fuller investigation into the origins of Covid-19 after the Wall Street Journal reported that three scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology were hospitalized in late 2019 with symptoms consistent with the virus.

Is it just a huge coincidence that scientists from the lab were among the very first infected, eyeball?

And that it came from that specific wetmarket out of the 400 wetmarkets in China that deal with exotic species? 

Do they all go to the wetmarket to eat bats after working with covid in their lab all day?

Nothing that I said is ridiculous specultion at all.

FB is part of the Trusted News Initiative, their stated goal is to prevent covid disinformation, so they just ban anything that doesn't fit their (Fauci's/Pfizer's) narrative.

Edited by WestCanMan