85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

9 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

First off - it's a report explaining why the gov't should do something about "Misinformation" in general. The whole point of it is to jusify laws 'controlling' misinformation. 

Right, so you don't actually have any evidence...AGAIN.  🤣 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

The measures were blunt instruments that didn’t need to be imposed on most people.  They should’ve been highly recommended for people of certain ages, weights, and health profiles, certainly after the vaccines became available.  In the end the disease had to run through the entire population and the vaccine had only minor impact.

No one had to be forced to take the polio vaccine for obvious reasons. 

The whole 'covid and vaccines' scenario was so dodgy for so many reasons that they had no choice but force people to take it. For most people, they were standing on a perfectly fine ship, getting forced into a life raft. 

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

No one had to be forced to take the polio vaccine for obvious reasons. 

The whole 'covid and vaccines' scenario was so dodgy for so many reasons that they had no choice but force people to take it. For most people, they were standing on a perfectly fine ship, getting forced into a life raft. 

Yes.  The measures seemed like a great test of just how far governments could go to control human behaviour on a mass scale.  That aspect of the pandemic was more worrying to me than getting Covid.  I always knew that it had to go through the population and the vulnerable had to be extra cautious.  The vaccines provided hope and extra protection, but that protection proved to be minor later in the pandemic, and there were side effects for some people.  We didn’t know the long term effects.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit. There's no evidence pointing to that at all. You or some crackpot source you subscribe to made that up.

Meanwhile...

COVID misinformation led to at least 2,800 deaths in Canada, $300M in costs: report

https://globalnews.ca/news/9438436/covid-misinformation-deaths-canada-report/

But wait, there's more!

Four years after COVID, misinformation still endangers some Americans...

...Thousands of people across the country are still hospitalized with the disease every week, and some never make it out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/03/15/covid-misinformation-spreads-4-years-after-pandemic/72896725007/

You of course just post squat.

So now that we proved your source is completely bullshit, lets go back to the issue.

The claim was made that forcing people to get vaxxed was 'not worht it',  and your reply was that "MILLIONS' would die otherwise.

And you claim there's no evidence that's untrue.

So. lets start with your own failed 'research'.   They took a model that assumed everyone in canada who was vaccine hesitant or adverse did not get the vaccine.  that's not accurate - many hesitant did after being forced but THEY assume nobody did.  It's grossly unrealistically high.  And they put the number of people dead by that gross exagerration at 2800 people. 

2800.  Not "Millions".  That's in a grossly exaggerated model that doesn't even take into account age.  That's a "Worst possible case" kind of thing.  So your own post shows that it was NO WHERE NEAR 'millions".  It wasn't even hundreds of thousands.  It wasn't evne tens of thousands.

How stupid are you to post the proof you're worng?

There are plenty of other sources too.  For example - consider the graph below. From January to about june vaccinations were slowly rolling out - remembering it was a month beteween first jab and second jab when you were actually immunized so the people getting thier first jab in april for example wouldn't have been immunized till somewhere in may or june.

So lets look at the impact in deaths over that time. the vaccine SHOULD have meant deaths would go down as more and more people got vaccinated if it worked as you say.

image.thumb.png.d5c68ef4a64c1a9da7b37561fce057d3.png

Whopsie doodle - they don't.  The increase stays in pretty much a flat line all the way along, regardless of what percent of the population is vaccinated.

Next up - the point of immunization was to get 'herd immunity' - that magic point where we have enough people immune that the disease won't spread  rapidly.

The world health org put that at 70 percent.  ( https://www.who.int/news/item/23-12-2021-achieving-70-covid-19-immunization-coverage-by-mid-2022_)   But - while they note that getting there with vaccines is better than just letting people get infected - the infected are just as immune.

A large percent of the people who did not get vaxxed got covid and lived. They  are the 'naturally vaxxed'. 

A high percent of at risk people would have been vaccinated by choice. The people who didn't would mostly have been low risk.  And they would have caught the illness (and did) and would have been no different than a vaccinated person.  Look at the number of cases over time - those people are all 'vaccinated' wether they got a shot or not,

image.thumb.png.2394abe592e6e486ea1ad79f084c38c8.png

So the evidence is clear.

there would NOT have been 'millions of deaths" as you claimed if we had allowed people to choose.

You were completely full of shit - i'm right again and you once again posted your own proof that i'm right with your 'report'.  :)

Gotcha :) 

8 hours ago, eyeball said:

Bullshit. There's no evidence pointing to that at all. You or some crackpot source you subscribe to made that up.

Meanwhile...

COVID misinformation led to at least 2,800 deaths in Canada, $300M in costs: report

https://globalnews.ca/news/9438436/covid-misinformation-deaths-canada-report/

But wait, there's more!

Four years after COVID, misinformation still endangers some Americans...

...Thousands of people across the country are still hospitalized with the disease every week, and some never make it out.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2024/03/15/covid-misinformation-spreads-4-years-after-pandemic/72896725007/

You of course just post squat.

Oh - and finally,

A Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

https://health.wusf.usf.edu/health-news-florida/2022-02-02/a-johns-hopkins-study-says-ill-founded-lockdowns-did-little-to-limit-covid-deaths

LOL -have a nice day :) 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Right, so you don't actually have any evidence...AGAIN.  🤣 

ROFLMAO -  every single time i post evidence and every single time you pretend i don't.  :)

Your entire life is a lie :) 

As i noted at the end there, i was worried making you read too much at once would fry your brain - sadly that seems to be true ;) 

As you can see i've posted tonnes of evidence.  But - the HILARIOUS part is he's taken a page from YOUR book. The very 'report' he posted shows that in the worst case scenario  there's no chance the deaths would have ever reached anything close to millions.

He posted something that 'proves' he's wrong :)  You two should start a club :)

2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You might as well yell that at clouds. He didn't take in 1% of what you wrote. 

Oh i'm aware - i mean he posted proof that HE was wrong without realizing it, clearly there's a comprehension problem at work there :P

And As we know - moonbox's brains start melting with anything more than 2 sentances.

But i know.  And you know. And intelligent people who come along and read it will know.  Those two are just the comic relief so it doesn't really matter - if i let their stupidity be a reason not to post i'd never post anything here :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zeitgeist said:

The measures were blunt instruments that didn’t need to be imposed on most people.  They should’ve been highly recommended for people of certain ages, weights, and health profiles, certainly after the vaccines became available.  In the end the disease had to run through the entire population and the vaccine had only minor impact.

Early on I understand that we didn’t know what we were dealing with.   People always had access to available information and could take measures to protect themselves.  The excuse of not overwhelming the healthcare system said more about the weakness of our healthcare system than anything else. Were some measures necessary?  Of course, but measures should be measured and often the health and other impacts of these measures weren’t properly taken into account. Many people came away feeling that the government was overbearing and extreme.  It exposed the carelessness, slowness, and self-preservation of the authorities.  Half the population went along and accepted it all.  Half questioned the measures any were publicly denigrated for it.

The Emergencies Act really looked bad on the federal government.  I think the Trudeau government has done more damage to Canada than any government I’ve learned about in Canadian history.  Nevertheless, they influenced enough opinion through media and the bureaucracy to keep half the country on-side, or they did. I think most Canadians want them gone now.

What the pandemic taught me is that the Canadian state is too controlling and its constitutional protections are weak.  Government should be minimized and stay in its lane of responsibilities. Our government redistributes money from earners and uses it to have a government program for everything, like it or not.  They prop up media, threatening the ability to have a free press.  They’ve become beholden to radical left special interest groups that favour some groups over others.  It’s really damaged Canada’s brand.  Even many US Democrats see it.

Yeah. OK.  🤦🏼

All history. No need to rehash. 

Live for today and move forward and make it better instead of wallowing in yesterdays mistakes.

I am done with this.

A few folks far too absorbed with the past to move forward. Yes, we need to know our past so we don't make the same mistakes but 1200 posts on this thread alone about covid vaccinations is getting to the point that no one learns or heeds anything while a few just keep stroking themselves to the point of ejaculation.

I now will read only for the comedic effect.

Like the Brits say, Keep On Keeping On  :)

Edited by ExFlyer

32 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

ROFLMAO -  every single time i post evidence and every single time you pretend i don't. 

You don't.  You didn't just now either.  You just linked the report that eyeball had already referenced, and then just spun out and dissembled with your usual worthless bullshitting.  You talking about the errors in a study is comical considering your absence of relevant (or seemingly any) training and experience.  

All you ever have is longwinded bloviating and puking on your keyboard.  Nobody can use more words to say less of substance than you.  

Edited by Moonbox
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

ROFLMAO -  every single time i post evidence and every single time you pretend i don't. 

You don't.  You didn't just now either.

LOL - well you're a m0ron but you're a  consistent one  :) 

I posted several data sources and a study  on TOP of posting the study that eyeball referenced but didn't actually provide - which proved him wrong in any case :)

And once again - in the face of solid evidence all you can do is have a hissy fit :)   i mean we both know you didn't actually read any of the data - anything more than two sentences and you start crying and holding your head :)

Sorry kiddo ,  If we had not forced vaccinations and allowed people to choose there would not have been 'Millions more deaths". I doubt there would have been any.

42 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Well you called it :P

Edited by CdnFox
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Yeah. OK.  🤦🏼

All history. No need to rehash. 

Live for today and move forward and make it better instead of wallowing in yesterdays mistakes.

I am done with this.

A few folks far too absorbed with the past to move forward. Yes, we need to know our past so we don't make the same mistakes but 1200 posts on this thread alone about covid vaccinations is getting to the point that no one learns or heeds anything while a few just keep stroking themselves to the point of ejaculation.

I now will read only for the comedic effect.

Like the Brits say, Keep On Keeping On  :)

Um…no.  There are too many unanswered questions. Here are just a few little gems: Why were Chinese scientists working on gain of function viruses at a Canadian bio lab, bringing the research and viruses to Wuhan, and sharing information with members of the Communist Party of China?

Why was countervailing evidence on vaccines actively suppressed by media at government behest?  When the counter evidence seemed to be true, the language government and media used to describe it changed from misinformation to malinformation, basically information they didn’t like or that disagreed with official narratives.

Why were vaccines mandated, especially during the Omicron spread when it was clear that getting Omicron was about as safe and effective against getting further Covid as getting the vaccine?

Why are governments able to redact information from being shared with the public when it’s clear that it was government actions that were the greatest threat to national security?

Why was the bio lab Covid leak origin of Covid-19 idea actively suppressed?

What exactly was being created in our bio labs?  Clearly it’s not a secret to our foreign adversaries, so Canadians deserve to know.

Why weren’t the non-Covid impacts of lockdowns, mandates and restrictions taken into greater account?

Why was the Emergencies Act imposed on peaceful protests?

Why were bank accounts frozen?

Why does Canada sign onto pandemic and other treaties with international bodies without parliamentary debate or accountability?

Damn right we have questions.  I don’t want to re-live that nightmare.  It wouldn’t take long to come up with a lot more questions, but if even these ones could be satisfactorily answered I would take my bat home.  

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Um…no.  There are too many unanswered questions. Here are just a few little gems: Why were Chinese scientists working on gain of function viruses at a Canadian bio lab, bringing the research and viruses to Wuhan, and sharing information with members of the Communist Party of China?

Why was countervailing evidence on vaccines actively suppressed by media at government behest?  When the counter evidence seemed to be true, the language government and media used to describe it changed from misinformation to malinformation, basically information they didn’t like or that disagreed with official narratives.

Why were vaccines mandated, especially during the Omicron spread when it was clear that getting Omicron was about as safe and effective against getting further Covid as getting the vaccine?

Why are governments able to redact information from being shared with the public when it’s clear that it was government actions that were the greatest threat to national security?

Why was the bio lab Covid leak origin idea actively suppressed?

What exactly was being created in our bio labs?  Clearly it’s not a secret to our foreign adversaries, so Canadians deserve to know.

Why weren’t the non-Covid impacts of lockdowns, mandates and restrictions taken into greater account?

Why was the Emergencies Act imposed on peaceful protests?

Why were bank accounts frozen?

Why does Canada sign onto pandemic and other treaties with international bodies without parliamentary debate or accountability?

Damn right we have questions.  I don’t want to re-live that nightmare.  It wouldn’t take long to come up with a lot more questions, but if even these ones could be satisfactorily answered I would take my bat home.  

Yup, as I said, Keep On Keeping on LOL

4 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Bury your head in the sand and listen to lullabies on earbuds until you shed this mortal coil.

And you did it.....Keeping On, with an insult for your added glory :)

Keep on stroking the others LOL. You are wasting your arguments on me .

Edited by ExFlyer

22 hours ago, ExFlyer said:

And you did it.....Keeping On, with an insult for your added glory :)

Keep on stroking the others LOL. You are wasting your arguments on me .

Man, you really don’t want to know what’s up.  Ignorance is bliss.  I actually get it.  Most people have too much going on to think much beyond today, including me.

Edited by Zeitgeist

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

So basically you found a headline that sounded like it agreed with you and you ran with it - and it doesn't. Sorry

So you read a 260 page report overnight and found a bunch of errors did you? LMAO!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I don't think he's able to assimilate new information.

He's still spewing long debunked propaganda from the beginning of covid.

Either he's being deliberately deceptive or is truly so mentally deficient that he cannot comprehend anything new.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CdnFox said:

2800.  Not "Millions".  That's in a grossly exaggerated model that doesn't even take into account age.  That's a "Worst possible case" kind of thing. 

That's right. If you recall it was a world wide pandemic so millions is not an exaggeration at all. Just letting it rip and shrugging it off as a flu that was only killing old farts would have been the worst case scenario.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Man, you really don’t want to know what’s up.  Ignorance is bliss.  I actually get it.  Most people have to much going on to think much beyond today, including me.

Au contraire, I know exactly what is up.  I am far form ignorant. I read and I pay attention and I know not to push on a pull door.

The thing with me and clearly not you, is that I am OK. Not worried and not stressing about things totally out of my control.

But hey, it is good there are stressed out folks like you to make the rest of us look normal.

Think about it, really think, you are flying of whatever end you are on and I am not. Who gains? Who is farther ahead? Who is affecting the situation? Who is making change? Oh? None of us? Neither you or I....well it must be a tie game then eh? LOL You don't win and I am not even playing LOL

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Thanks 1

For an injection that is "100% safe and 95% effective", the government is sure shelling out a lot for vax injuries in this budget:  $36 million.  $19 million for this year and $17 million for next year.

By the end of 2022, the program had paid out $2.8 million.

One year later, it had paid out $11.2 million.

Quite an exponential increase for vax injury funding.  Seems like what the gov't is saying and where they are putting their money, isn't quite aligning.

Why would a vaccine injury support program need infusion of $36 million taxpayer dollars for what has been described as essentially a NON-ISSUE, that no one cares about, and no one is allowed to talk about?

15 minutes ago, ExFlyer said:

Au contraire, I know exactly what is up.  I am far form ignorant. I read and I pay attention and I know not to push on a pull door.

The thing with me and clearly not you, is that I am OK. Not worried and not stressing about things totally out of my control.

But hey, it is good there are stressed out folks like you to make the rest of us look normal.

Think about it, really think, you are flying of whatever end you are on and I am not. Who gains? Who is farther ahead? Who is affecting the situation? Who is making change? Oh? None of us? Neither you or I....well it must be a tie game then eh? LOL You don't win and I am not even playing LOL

It is interesting how they (the most passionate of internet forum posters) truly do think that they are making widespread, tangible impact. When you point out that the forum is very small and very obscure they go apoplectic about how they will not bow down to the man and that I (or you) have my head in the sand. Nothing stated on here ever is read by true decision makers so no matter how well reasoned, passionate, etc. it may be.. it is for nothing. 

Edited by impartialobserver
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Goddess said:

For an injection that is "100% safe and 95% effective", the government is sure shelling out a lot for vax injuries in this budget:  $36 million.  $19 million for this year and $17 million for next year.

By the end of 2022, the program had paid out $2.8 million.

One year later, it had paid out $11.2 million.

Quite an exponential increase for vax injury funding.  Seems like what the gov't is saying and where they are putting their money, isn't quite aligning.

Why would a vaccine injury support program need infusion of $36 million taxpayer dollars for what has been described as essentially a NON-ISSUE, that no one cares about, and no one is allowed to talk about?

Incidentally, when someone CAN get a payout from the VISP, the payouts are quite small and do not cover the costs incurred by the injured and certainly do not compensate for a death. 

The 2 I know of who did receive a payout, received less than $200,000 for a permanent disability, so to budget $36 million seems like they are preparing for more or bigger payouts.

There is a Canadian father whose 17 year old son died shortly after the jabs, who refused the meager payout offered because it included a cause that he had to STFU about it all and is suing the gov't and Pfizer - Dan Hartman.

Will be interesting to see where that goes.

3 hours ago, CdnFox said:

I posted several data sources and a study  on TOP of posting the study that eyeball referenced but didn't actually provide - which proved him wrong in any case :)

Eyeball doesn't have to post the study.  He posted an article referencing it along with its conclusions.  You posting the actual study doesn't change those conclusions, nor does your clueless, 10-IQ critique of it.  The absurd comedy of an angry, uneducated and no-life clown like you pretending you can highlight flaws in a 260+ page research study's methodology is top KEK.    

Edited by Moonbox
  • Like 1

One thing I am really starting to wonder about:

The difference in symptoms and ailments of those afflicted with covid, compared to the symptoms and ailments of those who have adverse reactions to the covid vax. 

They are completely different.

Covid symptoms/ailments: coughing, fever, body aches, sniffles..... flu-like symptoms.

Vax adverse events symptoms/ailments: stroke, brain aneurysm, blood clots, heart attacks, paralysis, blindness, mass skin rashes, anaphylaxis, coma, death.

In the first group, the former, we have flu like symptoms. In the second group, the latter, from the vax, we see documented neuro-degenerative symptoms like muscle spasms and paralysis, cardiac issues, fertility issues....to name only a few.  It's quite unique in vaccinology how this vax creates issues in sooooo many completely different bodily systems.

Why the huge difference if the virus and the vaccine both contain the SPIKE PROTEIN?

18 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Eyeball doesn't have to post the study.

I would think simply comparing our experience with that of Americas is all the evidence anyone needs to conclude that 'letting er rip' the way some people around here would have done resulted in them dying at well over twice the rate we did.

That's according to John Hopkins too.

American deaths per 100000 = 341...Canadian deaths per 100000 = 135

https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/data/mortality

It begs the question how much worse off we could have been if Poilievre had been in charge and we'd left it up the common sense of the common people to get us through the pandemic.

With a whole lot less old farts for sure. I get the sense more than a few people think that would have been a benefit.  Like I said it probably would have fixed the housing crisis.