85.7% of Covid Deaths in Canada Were Among the Multi-Vaxed from Aug to Sept of 2022. Jabbing 85% of the Population Didn't Reduce Deaths

Amongst my jabbed friends, very few are still getting the jabbers.

Reasons expressed to me:

• the jabs did not do what was promised
  • they still got covid, some multiple times
  • they know people who have been injured by them or just "haven't felt good" since getting them
  • they realize covid was never the threat it was made out to be
  • they resented being forced to get them in the first place to keep jobs and won't get further ones if not forced to
  • many  have woken up to the fact that "coivd" was a fire drill for further control

No one has expressed that they are just "too lazy" to go get further jabs.

• Thanks 1

Just now, eyeball said:

Emissions are up...jabs are down...economic disparity is increasing...

Yes - all thanks to your failed woke policies.  And coming soon - climate change apathy, intolerance of immigrants, and homeless cities.   well done

And you people still whine like babies. It's phenomenal really.

Yeah.  Imagine being upset that you've caused permanent harm to the poor, wiped out the middle class, reduced the quality of life of an entire generation, trashed the environment and made canada a laughing stock.  Pffft - what a nothing burger.

when conservaties win - everyone wins.  When you guys win - everyone suffers. Except the rich who can move their assets. Like trudeau.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

You're welcome.

the only people who think those are great things are the voices in your head

The only sliver lining is that the generation who will have to lose out and suffer thanks to your morally bankrupt ideology will at least grow up knowing that it is WRONG to be on the left, and that left wing policy leads to hunger and reduced opportunity

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

The only sliver lining is that the generation who will have to lose out and suffer thanks to your morally bankrupt ideology will at least grow up knowing that it is WRONG to be on the left

I hear you, I'm definitely looking forward to tax breaks and way less red-tape. I miss the old school days when I could haul logs home from the National Park and sell them under the table.

Has Poilievre said anything about how big a tax refund I can expect or how much guvmint he'll keep off my back?

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I hear you, I'm definitely looking forward to tax breaks and way less red-tape.

No you're not. ;)  You lefties love that stuff

I miss the old school days when I could haul logs home from the National Park and sell them under the table.

No you don't, that would involve working for what you earn.  Can't have that!

Has Poilievre said anything about how big a tax refund I can expect or how much guvmint he'll keep off my back?

Yep - carbon tax will be gone for example. That's a pretty huge amount of money.

Don't worry - if you get lonesome for the old days you can always just take your money and burn it, which is pretty much the same as having trudeau in power.

20 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

If he has seen those links, then why is he still pretending to believe all of the 2020/early 2021 vax-propaganda? 

You talk in circles...at first you say they did not know of the side effects and now you say it was 2021 vax propaganda.

And of all people whining about old links...you??? What a laugh, that is all you have is old news.

What a bunch of no life losers...you and canfux LOL

you lost.jpeg

Edited by ExFlyer
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, eyeball said:

I hear you, I'm definitely looking forward to tax breaks and way less red-tape. I miss the old school days when I could haul logs home from the National Park and sell them under the table.

Gah.

If only you had asked these questions of Trudeau before becoming such a super fan of woke.

Polievre has said repeatedly he would reduce gov't size and control.

Who knows?

Maybe he's a secret totalitarian dictator, like the Turd turned out to be.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, CdnFox said:

Yep - carbon tax will be gone for example. That's a pretty huge amount of money.

So like 0.15 more in my pocket? Wow...call the cops!

3 minutes ago, Goddess said:

If only you had asked these questions of Trudeau before becoming such a super fan of woke.

/yawnoff

BTW we all heard you were executed by Trudeau. How did you manage to get out of that sticky wicket?

Edited by eyeball
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

As for why fewer are getting the vaccine.. simple recency bias. It is no longer the first story on the news.

I'm hoping that's not true whilst fearing it might be.

On balance though, and despite previous disappointments, I take some comfort in that fact that Canadians aren't herd animals by nature and won't willingly follow the critter in front of them over a cliff.

They can be fooled, but I perceive that many resent the fact that they were.

If it's actually true though, it underscores JT's financial support of the media and the coercive effect information management techniques can have in a government/media/national security (and intelligence) trinity.

Then again, if it's not, it means that some 70% of Canadians have followed your previous advice, they've stopped whining, looked around them, accepted reality for what it appears to be and moved on.

That bodes poorly for the church of woke IMO. 

I hate in when people say this to me.... but thanks for your service. Please stay the course. 

Edited by Venandi

3 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

When asked, most people only wanted life to return to normal. Well.. they got what they wanted so why keep rehashing it?

Rehashing history has always been normal - projecting politics backwards and all that.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Venandi said:

I'm hoping that's not true whilst fearing it might be.

On balance though, and despite previous disappointments, I take some comfort in that fact that Canadians aren't herd animals by nature and won't willingly follow the critter in front of them over a cliff.

They can be fooled, but I perceive that many resent the fact that they were.

If it's actually true though, it underscores JT's financial support of the media and the coercive effect information management techniques always have in a government/media/national security (and intelligence) trinity.

Then again, if it's not, it means that some 70% of Canadians have followed your previous advice, they've stopped whining, looked around them, accepted reality for what it appears to be and moved on.

That bodes poorly for the church of woke IMO. 

I hate in when people say this to me.... but thanks for your service. Please stay the course. 

I am just pointing out obvious fact. If I was to walk outside my office in Carson City and tell you that the sky is blue and that the temp was 58 degrees Fahrenheit.. you would tell me that I have something against the sun, hot weather, etc. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, eyeball said:

So like 0.15 more in my pocket? Wow...call the cops!/

I believe they collected a few dozen billion last year so maybe a little more :)

And you call the cops when someone steals your money, not when they let you keep it.  Of course for you on the left i suppose you believe people wanting to keep the money they earned is 'stealing' it from the gov't.

yawnoff

BTW we all heard you were executed by Trudeau. How did you manage to get out of that sticky wicket?

I'll tell you in about 18 months. :) 

2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Rehashing history has always been normal - projecting politics backwards and all that.

says the guy who still blames harper for all of trudeau's crimes :P

1 minute ago, impartialobserver said:

If I was to walk outside my office in Carson City and tell you that the sky is blue and that the temp was 58 degrees Fahrenheit.. you would tell me that I have something against the sun, hot weather, etc. 

No, I'd look at the hourly sequence, terminal forecast and judge your assertion accordingly.  

• Like 1

Just now, impartialobserver said:

It is not an assertion.. it is simple verifiable fact. A calibrated thermometer is all you need and it matters not your views or opinions. 

Yeah - it would be as silly as arguing that the president doesn't have any impact on oil prices :)

1 minute ago, CdnFox said:

And you call the cops when someone steals your money, not when they let you keep it.

I'm just imagining all the beer I'll need to wash down my popcorn.

Says the guy who still blames harper for all of trudeau's crimes

I was lying. How did you miss that?

• Haha 1

Just now, CdnFox said:

Yeah - it would be as silly as arguing that the president doesn't have any impact on oil prices :)

Just can't let things go... very interesting. So if I made a thread about the 76'ers being the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference in the NBA playoffs, you would chime in about gas prices. I thought you were better than this.. oh well. 

10 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

It is not an assertion.. it is simple verifiable fact.

So is the hourly sequence and terminal forecast (FT).

There be thermometers and weather facilities where you is, they can even report wind direction/speed, dew point and cloud layers.

Some stations report all of that automatically and don't need your expertise... imagine that. 

Edited by Venandi

1 hour ago, Goddess said:

OK.

If you think it's "laziness" that uptake fell from 90% to 15%, and that the massive decline is no way indicates people have become disillusioned with the claimed safety and efficacy of the shots.....I ain't gonna argue with you.

I'm saying laziness is one of many reasons.  There are lots of others.  Rest assured it's not because all the Facebook Karens who did their own research convinced them via quackery. 

Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, eyeball said:

And you people still whine like babies. It's phenomenal really.

Who whined like a little b1tch, and said "Make young people take the jab, make your kids take the jab, just to keep me safe!"

Then who said "Forcing young people to take the jab - even though it injured thousands and even killed a bunch of them - was worth it, because I'm still here"?

And we're "whining" about unnecessary injuries to kids? Go to hell. Straight to hell.

Edited by WestCanMan
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

So if I made a thread about the 76'ers being the 7th seed in the Eastern Conference in the NBA playoffs, you would chime in about gas prices.

There are chuds around here who will happily argue all day long that 2+2 is not 4 its 22.

• Like 1