In years to come, how will you explain how you failed to see Trump's excellence?

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

Everyone makes mistakes; esp YOU.

WashPo lied. Twice in a row, to kick off their article.

They weren't wrong, they didn't do it off the cuff - they had lots of time to get it right, they just told lies. Material lies.

They are extreme liars. There's a consequence to that, in my opinion. You're ok with it. That's why you're a leftist.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, robosmith said:

Thanks for demonstrating what I said: gold standard publications like Wapo publish corrections.

And you have ZERO evidence those were not just mistakes.

It's not just about retractions to obviously false stories, it's about the length of time that the false story is out there before the public and the time that a retraction is printed. It can be weeks, months or even years as we've seen with the Russia collusion hoax. I don't read the Washington Post, but I would wager that in those instances where they did print retractions regarding negative Trump/Republican stories, they would not be on the front page.

Zero evidence those stories were not hoaxes? The Russia collusion story was perhaps the biggest falsehood out there and it was out there for years. Other more balanced news outlets saw through this preposterous story almost immediately while most of the MSM continued to push it on the public.

Apart from pushing false stories and then belatedly printing retractions that are likely not going to be on the front page, there is the fact that most of the left leaning news outlets take the opposite approach to stories that can be considered harmful to Democrats. The Hunter laptop story is the most blatant example. This was a story that was actively suppressed not only by major newspapers but by cable news and big tech. It was suppressed because it would have been harmful to Democrats. Turns out the story was true. 

Crime is another glaring example. Whites committing crimes against blacks are at the top of the news, blacks committing crimes against whites or Asians does not get mentioned. Rising crime in Democrat cities? Move along, nothing to see here.

No wonder people have a low opinion of most so-called journalists.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

WashPo lied. Twice in a row, to kick off their article.

No they did NOT. Time corroborated their claim as did the ABC video YOU CITED.

They weren't wrong, they didn't do it off the cuff - they had lots of time to get it right, they just told lies. Material lies.

How do you KNOW their schedule?

They are extreme liars. There's a consequence to that, in my opinion. You're ok with it. That's why you're a leftist.

No, you have NO evidence. The ABC video you posted SHOWED rain.

11 hours ago, ironstone said:

It's not just about retractions to obviously false stories, it's about the length of time that the false story is out there before the public and the time that a retraction is printed. It can be weeks, months or even years as we've seen with the Russia collusion hoax. I don't read the Washington Post, but I would wager that in those instances where they did print retractions regarding negative Trump/Republican stories, they would not be on the front page.

Zero evidence those stories were not hoaxes? The Russia collusion story was perhaps the biggest falsehood out there and it was out there for years. Other more balanced news outlets saw through this preposterous story almost immediately while most of the MSM continued to push it on the public.

The Senate Intel committee report says you're wrong. Manafort colluded with Kilimnik and Trump demanded and got Russians to search for Hillary's emails. And these are just the most blatant examples.

Apart from pushing false stories and then belatedly printing retractions that are likely not going to be on the front page, there is the fact that most of the left leaning news outlets take the opposite approach to stories that can be considered harmful to Democrats. The Hunter laptop story is the most blatant example. This was a story that was actively suppressed not only by major newspapers but by cable news and big tech. It was suppressed because it would have been harmful to Democrats. Turns out the story was true. 

No, it was suppressed because the NY Post would NOT reveal their evidence.

No one in their right mind is going to accept what the NY Post says without PROOF.

Crime is another glaring example. Whites committing crimes against blacks are at the top of the news, blacks committing crimes against whites or Asians does not get mentioned. Rising crime in Democrat cities? Move along, nothing to see here.

No wonder people have a low opinion of most so-called journalists.

I hear about that ALL THE TIME. You've cited NOTHING to support YOUR allegations.

3 minutes ago, sharkman said:

The United States of America will be known as before Trump and after Trump.

Trump did the job he was hired to do

he is continuing to do the job, certainly welcome to bid for the nomination again

but there is only one cult of personality in the Republican Party

Party of Lincoln

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robosmith said:

No they did NOT. Time corroborated their claim as did the ABC video YOU CITED.

How do you KNOW their schedule?

No, you have NO evidence. The ABC video you posted SHOWED rain.

Trump stood in the open for 17 minutes and had perfectly dry hair.

Are you saying that he's some kind of God or something? 

I know that you like to lie, a lot, but calm down. Trump is not God. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Trump stood in the open for 17 minutes and had perfectly dry hair.

Are you saying that he's some kind of God or something? 

I know that you like to lie, a lot, but calm down. Trump is not God. 

His audience was not so lucky. For some reason they were holding umbrellas and wearing rain ponchos.

On video, Hillary and GWB were scrambling to put on their poncho just as Trump started speaking.

Of course Wapo AND Time made up lies just to make Trump look bad, right?

It's not like they didn't have THOUSANDS of HIS other lies to do that.

If Trump's hair was dry, he was probably using waterproof hairspray to tame that weasel.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, herbie said:

No. His Ignorance, your Lord and Saviour did enough of that. Zippy the Pinhead is about 12 orders of magnitude beyond handicapped.

When did Trump ever make fun of the handicapped?

That is a picture of a real person afflicted by what appears to be the same condition as the cartoon character, Zippy the Pin Head.

By Democrat "Woke" guidelines, the idea of using a real handicapped person to illustrate your idea of a person without a handicap in order to assert that an unafflicted person is physically or mentally afflicted is to hold them up to shame.

Your action is made more grievous by trying to justify it by invoking a cartoon character demonstrates just how despicable you are. *

"12 orders of magnitude beyond handicapped."

What exactly does that mean?

*That is an approximation of the "Woke" attitude which you subscribe to by bashing Trump.

Are you a collaborator or a patriot?

Trump VIRAL Clip: "Everything WOKE Turns to SH**!" ???

11 hours ago, robosmith said:

His audience was not so lucky. For some reason they were holding umbrellas and wearing rain ponchos.

On video, Hillary and GWB were scrambling to put on their poncho just as Trump started speaking.

Of course Wapo AND Time made up lies just to make Trump look bad, right?

It's not like they didn't have THOUSANDS of HIS other lies to do that.

If Trump's hair was dry, he was probably using waterproof hairspray to tame that weasel.

Yes, they absolutely, 100% lied.

They made a serious accusation and they were 100% wrong, so they lied. 

Even if you want to make the case that Trump was wrong, and a tiny smattering of drizzle landed on some of the people in the crowd, that still doesn't mean that he lied. There's a massive difference between lied and wrong.

Get it?

It's a really big deal to call someone a liar. You have to be correct. When you are in a position where it's really easy for you to get something right but you make a serious accusation and you're wrong, that means you lied.

An example of lied is: "Hillary told material lies about Benghazi." IE, she told actual lies about things of significance

I know it's true that she lied: https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lies-health-emails-benghazi-20160920-story.html

Clinton lied to the American people about Benghazi. At 10:08 p.m. the night of the attack, she issued a statement that blamed the attack on "inflammatory material posted on the Internet" with no mention of terrorism or al-Qaeda. But an hour later, at 11:12 p.m. she emailed her daughter, Chelsea: "Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an Al Queda-like [sic] group." The next day in a phone call with the Egyptian prime minister, Clinton said: "We know the attack in Libya had nothing to do with the film. It was a planned attack, not a protest." Yet two days later, as she welcomed the caskets of the fallen in Dover, Del., she blamed that attack on "an awful Internet video that we had nothing to do with."

When she said "What difference does it make?", referring to the reason for the attack, it's just just a sickening proof that she feels like her lie was somehow ok. 

The fact is that the men were killed because of an underlying threat that existed every single day while they were there - one which was relayed to the state department in no uncertain terms.

On December 30, 2012, the United States Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs released a report, "Flashing Red: A Special Report on the Terrorist Attack at Benghazi", wherein it was determined:

In the months [between February 2011 and September 11, 2012] leading up to the attack on the Temporary Mission Facility in Benghazi, there was a large amount of evidence gathered by the U.S. Intelligence Community (IC) and from open sources that Benghazi was increasingly dangerous and unstable, and that a significant attack against American personnel there was becoming much more likely. While this intelligence was effectively shared within the Intelligence Community (IC) and with key officials at the Department of State, it did not lead to a commensurate increase in security at Benghazi nor to a decision to close the American mission there, either of which would have been more than justified by the intelligence presented. ... The RSO [Regional Security Officer] in Libya compiled a list of 234 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, 50 of which took place in Benghazi.[65]

"The attack took place because of an internet video".

Do you know the difference between "saying something insignificant that you actually believe, which is at the very least 99.9% true, based on ample evidence" and "making up a false story about an extremely important topic in order to get your own fat outta the fire, and telling it to people who are grieving their lost loved ones"?

The fact that leftists call Trump a liar, compared to Hillary, is beyond the pale. 

Here's another lie, and a plagiarized lie at that: "I come from a long line of coal miners, and I'm the first university educated person in my family" - Joe Biden. FYI he has no coal miners at all in his family, his parents and grandparents were mainly well-off, including an oil businessman and a state senator (weird for an uneducated person). 

45 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Yes, they absolutely, 100% lied.

They made a serious accusation and they were 100% wrong, so they lied. 

Even if you want to make the case that Trump was wrong, and a tiny smattering of drizzle landed on some of the people in the crowd, that still doesn't mean that he lied. There's a massive difference between lied and wrong.

Get it?

It's a really big deal to call someone a liar. You have to be correct. When you are in a position where it's really easy for you to get something right but you make a serious accusation and you're wrong, that means you lied.

An example of lied is: "Hillary told material lies about Benghazi." IE, she told actual lies about things of significance

I know it's true that she lied: https://www.chicagotribune.com/opinion/commentary/ct-hillary-clinton-lies-health-emails-benghazi-20160920-story.html

When she said "What difference does it make?", referring to the reason for the attack, it's just just a sickening proof that she feels like her lie was somehow ok. 

The fact is that the men were killed because of an underlying threat that existed every single day while they were there - one which was relayed to the state department in no uncertain terms.

"The attack took place because of an internet video".

Do you know the difference between "saying something insignificant that you actually believe, which is at the very least 99.9% true, based on ample evidence" and "making up a false story about an extremely important topic in order to get your own fat outta the fire, and telling it to people who are grieving their lost loved ones"?

The fact that leftists call Trump a liar, compared to Hillary, is beyond the pale. 

Here's another lie, and a plagiarized lie at that: "I come from a long line of coal miners, and I'm the first university educated person in my family" - Joe Biden. FYI he has no coal miners at all in his family, his parents and grandparents were mainly well-off, including an oil businessman and a state senator (weird for an uneducated person). 

Citing a handful of lies by Dems does NOT excuse 10s of thousands of lies by Trump.

As Ted Cruz rightfully said, Trump is a pathological liar. He seems to be PROUD of being able to "get away" with lying.

You and your excuses are a prime example of that.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Citing a handful of lies by Dems does NOT excuse 10s of thousands of lies by Trump.

As Ted Cruz rightfully said, Trump is a pathological liar. He seems to be PROUD of being able to "get away" with lying.

The intelligent way of looking at Trump is the same way one might regard the making of salami.

Don't get too involved in the process.

Instead, focus on the delicious results.

3 Years of Accomplishments 

Edited by DONKIROCK

4 minutes ago, DONKIROCK said:

The intelligent way of looking at Trump is the same way one might regard the making of salami.

Don't get too involved in the process.

Instead, focus on the delicious results.

3 Years of Accomplishments 

Posting that same video over and over does NOT make it ANY MORE than CLAIMS of "accomplishments," STILL with NO EVIDENCE.

Nothing Trump says can be assumed to be true, cause he has NO RESPECT for the truth.

Just his OWN INTERESTS. Do you know what reality distortion is? It's what Trump ATTEMPTS to do with the feeble minded.

22 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Posting that same video over and over does NOT make it ANY MORE than CLAIMS of "accomplishments," STILL with NO EVIDENCE.

Nothing Trump says can be assumed to be true, cause he has NO RESPECT for the truth.

Just his OWN INTERESTS. Do you know what reality distortion is? It's what Trump ATTEMPTS to do with the feeble minded.

When scientists were able to "prove" the existence of black holes, it was by not by recognizing the black hole itself, because black holes are invisible.

It was by looking at what was happening to starlight which was "bent" by the almost unfathomable power of the black hole's gravitational pull.

A power so strong that it causes light to be curved.

Trump's campaign claims are able to be proved true by the effect of Democrat comments about them.

Democrats can't dispute them.

So, they haven't tried.

And until you stop judging  the world with superficial eyes, you will always be tempted to believe convincing lies which do not stand up to scrutiny.

The most intelligent people have the greatest curiosity.

I don't know if one can become more innately intelligent by simply learning a lot (I debate lots of people with advanced degrees who I believe are educated fools)  but you should give thought to digging deeper than you do on things and you will be surprised to find an entirely different world than the one you see at present.

43 minutes ago, robosmith said:

If you want to better understand what it is that so many of us see in Trump which you don't, watch this.

How This Iconic Skating Rink Tells the Story of Donald Trump | The Daily Signal (3:49)

Edited by DONKIROCK

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

You're not talking about Trump lies, you're lying about things that Trump said which were true in order to slander him. 

I am talking about serious, material lies told by the Dems. Lies which you can't refute.

Do you see the difference between the legitimate things that I'm saying and your own bullshit and lies?

Bring up an actual trump lie and we can discuss it. Don't refer to the stories you've been telling which we both know to be lies. 

You and your proven lies are an example of lying

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're not talking about Trump lies, you're lying about things that Trump said which were true in order to slander him. 

I am talking about serious, material lies told by the Dems. Lies which you can't refute.

Do you see the difference between the legitimate things that I'm saying and your own bullshit and lies?

Bring up an actual trump lie and we can discuss it. Don't refer to the stories you've been telling which we both know to be lies. 

You and your proven lies are an example of lying

WestCanMan is correct, Karen Robo-Smythe.

Edited by DONKIROCK

8 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

When did Trump ever make fun of the handicapped?

When? Before he was campaigning in 2016 and mocked a handicapped reporter, one of the early proofs he was an ignorant boor unfit for office. Of course The Donald denied it at the time like he denied every lie, con and crime of his entire life.
But  of course he could easily fool someone who can't tell a cartoon meme from a photograph. All they need to do is convince themselves photographic evidence of real events are all fake news first.

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

The Best Argument For President Trump's Re-Election (6:13)

26 minutes ago, herbie said:

When? Before he was campaigning in 2016 and mocked a handicapped reporter, one of the early proofs he was an ignorant boor unfit for office. Of course The Donald denied it at the time like he denied every lie, con and crime of his entire life.
But  of course he could easily fool someone who can't tell a cartoon meme from a photograph. All they need to do is convince themselves photographic evidence of real events are all fake news first.

The media lies to you and shame on you for not noticing it or checking on them!

Unfiltered: 'The left practices tolerance in the most superficial ways' (9:57) (#WalkAway)

The lie about Trump mocking the disabled reporter is debunked at (1:45).