In years to come, how will you explain how you failed to see Trump's excellence?

15 hours ago, robosmith said:

^He says WITHOUT a SHRED OF EVIDENCE.

If you don't know wtf is going on by now you never will, but I don't need to rehash all the known facts about Joe Biden just to make a comment on his gross malfeasance.

Why do you take it so personally? Are you a member of the Biden family? How much money did you get from China?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

If you don't know wtf is going on by now you never will, but I don't need to rehash all the known facts about Joe Biden just to make a comment on his gross malfeasance.

Why do you take it so personally? Are you a member of the Biden family? How much money did you get from China?

My pet theory is that Democats are always looking to defend their image or status or intellectual horsepower or sexual ability or something.

As it pertains to re:politics, Dems chose the wrong political philosophy in life. (Actually, it was pre-ordained.)

Then, they found themselves allergic to Trump the Great.

Many of them are just trying to defend their poor political choices.

So, it actually IS a matter of personal redemption they are trying to achieve when they argue politics here.

And they cant grasp that it actually isnt their fault.

They choose the wrong policies and candidates for the same reasons flies eat excrement but bumblebees eat nectar from flowers.

They can't help themselves.

Four Tops - I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie, Honey Bunch) (Lyric Video)

3 hours ago, ironstone said:

I think it's safe to say that Hunter has broken a few laws in his time. Joe has lied to Americans when he claimed that he knows nothing of Hunter's business dealings.

Joe Biden Told Hunter He Was in the 'Clear' after Shady Business Deals - Headline USA

Law Professor: It's Clear 'Hunter Biden Was Selling Access and Influence' and Joe Was Aware (westernjournal.com)

Answer this: Why would any foreign government pay huge sums of money to someone like Hunter Biden given his long history of drug abuse? What are his skills?

If it's not to gain access to the President, then why on earth would they pay him?

Just cause they're gambling their money on Hunter's access does not mean he delivered ANY political favors. ?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

I KNOW there is a LOT OF BS out there. And that it doesn't take much to con you.

For instance you STILL believe that Trump is honest. LMAO

43 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I KNOW there is a LOT OF BS out there. And that it doesn't take much to con you.

For instance you STILL believe that Trump is honest. LMAO

You're one of the most credulous people on earth and your opinion means less than nothing here. And just remember we're talking about internet standards. That's pretty bad. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

You're one of the most credulous people on earth and your opinion means less than nothing here. And just remember we're talking about internet standards. That's pretty bad. 

I'm still way on top of your pathetic attempts to defend Trump's continuous LIES. 

You don't even remember that I cited TWO LISTS of his lies AND the biggest BIRTHER WHOPPER he copped to.

28 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm still way on top of your pathetic attempts to defend Trump's continuous LIES. 

You don't even remember that I cited TWO LISTS of his lies AND the biggest BIRTHER WHOPPER he copped to.

What you showed was a list of WaPo's lies which you believed. Not my fault, you should have at least checked before you put it out there. I even warned you that those specific WashPo lies would figure prominently in their case before you cited their known BS.

If you don't think that calling someone a liar takes real credibility then you're just not a person whose opinion matters on this topic.

Your sentence reads like "WashPo, a known liar, but whose lies I, robosmith, approve of, said a bunch of things about Trump, and although the first two accusations they made are known to be lies, I'm pretty sure that at least some of the rest must be true. Here's the list, I want you to disprove them all or we'll let it stand as accurate."

I can't even believe that you are still saying the same stupid things, damaging your credibility ever further. It's like you don't care. It's like, as a leftist, credibility is of no concern. Repeating the same lies over and over again is the answer, no matter what. Goebbels would approve of your tactics. That probably makes you proud, but it shouldn't. 

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 9:02 AM, DONKIROCK said:

The truth is slowly becoming obvious.

Trump was a MAGNIFICENT  POTUS.

In years to come, how will you explain how you got him wrong?

Were the enemies of America that smart that they hid themselves from your view and you couldn't spot them or recognize what was being done to him?

Or were you just not bright enough to sense you were being used by America's enemies?

Or was it a matter of lack of good values, i.e. that you were raised so poorly that you would root for the BAD guy and attack the GOOD GUY?

Not a troll question.

I really can't understand  how you could hate and bash Trump.

If you are an America-hating foreigner, you can get lost.

none the less, I'm shifting towards DeSantis more & more all the time

Trump did his job : Gorsuch, Kavanaugh, Barret

but Ronald Dion DeSantis is proving himself in action all day everyday

Yale Grad, Harvard Law, Special Assistant to the US Attorney in Florida

US Navy veteran of the Iraq War 2007, attached to SEAL Team One

he's on the ground, leading from the front

just as fierce an opponent of the Democrats, without all the baggage

ain't nothing wrong with DeSantis, he would make a fine GOP POTUS

Florida is the freest state on earth, and Governor DeSantis is the bulwark

44 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

What you showed was a list of WaPo's lies which you believed. Not my fault, you should have at least checked before you put it out there. I even warned you that those specific WashPo lies would figure prominently in their case before you cited their known BS.

If you don't think that calling someone a liar takes real credibility then you're just not a person whose opinion matters on this topic.

Your sentence reads like "WashPo, a known liar, but whose lies I, robosmith, approve of, said a bunch of things about Trump, and although the first two accusations they made are known to be lies, I'm pretty sure that at least some of the rest must be true. Here's the list, I want you to disprove them all or we'll let it stand as accurate."

I can't even believe that you are still saying the same stupid things, damaging your credibility ever further. It's like you don't care. It's like, as a leftist, credibility is of no concern. Repeating the same lies over and over again is the answer, no matter what. Goebbels would approve of your tactics. That probably makes you proud, but it shouldn't. 

You're right. I don't care because you are unhinged in your support for Trump's LIES.

It's not JUST MY credibility, EVERYONE HERE outside his cult, knows Trump is the biggest LIAR to ever occupy the WH.

He even keeps saying he won the election despite having NO EVIDENCE and being tossed from 60+ court cases.

He is FAMOUS for making evidence FREE fantastic claims. Only his CULT believes them.

Whatever you believe about Wapo and Time magazine, they have FAR MORE credibility than YOU.

Trump even worships Time so much, he has fake covers with him on it made, hanging at his properties.

You are virtually ALONE in your dismissal of Time's credibility.

Ronald D. DeSantis

born in Jacksonville

same as Lynyrd Skynyrd

Italian American, from Dixieland

wife is Casey DeSantis

they met at Mayport Naval Base, on the golf course, married since 2010

three children, two daughters, Madison & Marnie, one son, Mason

now he was raised a Roman Catholic, yet he speaks to Protestants

invoking Christian nationalism by Ephesiuns 6

(AP Photo/Wilfredo Lee, File)

“It ain’t going to be easy. You got to be strong. You got to put on the full armor of God. You got to take a stand — take a stand against the left’s schemes. You got to stand your ground. You got to be firm. You will face flaming arrows, but take up the shield of faith and fight on. So I look forward to joining with you in the battles to come. I can tell you that, in the state of Florida, I’ll be holding the line. I’ll be standing my ground. I won’t back down, and I have only begun to fight.”

I like it, he's speaking my language, even more so than Trump

Well, I am only slightly skeptical because I didn't see an argument presented here. I do however see it as plausible that Trump did very well, I just never properly considered the question empirically myself beyond hearing what others have said on the topic. There are a lot of factors one must consider in making such a claim. 

40 minutes ago, robosmith said:

You're right. I don't care because you are unhinged in your support for Trump's LIES.

It's not JUST MY credibility, EVERYONE HERE outside his cult, knows Trump is the biggest LIAR to ever occupy the WH.

He even keeps saying he won the election despite having NO EVIDENCE and being tossed from 60+ court cases.

He is FAMOUS for making evidence FREE fantastic claims. Only his CULT believes them.

Whatever you believe about Wapo and Time magazine, they have FAR MORE credibility than YOU.

Trump even worships Time so much, he has fake covers with him on it made, hanging at his properties.

If you don't think that calling someone a liar takes real credibility then you're just not a person whose opinion matters on this topic.

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

If you don't think that calling someone a liar takes real credibility then you're just not a person whose opinion matters on this topic.

9 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I proved that they are liars, and that shouldn't be possible. Especially not so easily. You have squat.

I don't care what Trump photoshops onto Time magazine covers. That was just retarded. 

8 hours ago, DONKIROCK said:

Your eyes are drawn to nonsense and your brain is hooked on phonyness.

3 Years of Accomplishments

Some things in this world it doesn't take a genius to know but takes an idiot not to.

Supporting the Orange Oaf in 2022 makes you one of the latter. Praising him makes one worthy of mockery.

1 hour ago, herbie said:

Some things in this world it doesn't take a genius to know but takes an idiot not to.

Supporting the Orange Oaf in 2022 makes you one of the latter. Praising him makes one worthy of mockery.

That only makes sense if someone is as misinformed as you are.

And here is how you are able to know you are misinformed.

The media doesnt dare tell you about the Capitol Police attack on the (up until then) peaceful protesters.

The reason the media dares not tell you about this attack is because once you knew this, you would know the whole scheme was contrived and that none of it was true.

So, they HAVE to hide the stun grenade attack from you.

Once you watch the multiple videos taken by the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS  ON J6, YOU WILL REALIZE THE TRUTH.

That we have been butt screwed by the Democrats, the Deep State and the Media for the entire time at least since Trump declared his candidacy. 

And once you watch the video of the grenades detonating amidst the crowd, one after another, you will get a sinking feeling that everything I'm telling n.v g you may be absolutely true.

And that is when you declare yourself a patriot or a collaborator.

?

Edited by DONKIROCK

3 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

I proved that they are liars, and that shouldn't be possible. Especially not so easily. You have squat.

I don't care what Trump photoshops onto Time magazine covers. That was just retarded. 

Everyone makes mistakes; esp YOU. Professional journalistic ethics standards only require corrections, which your right wing propaganda source never publish, except when they lose libel lawsuits and it's required by a court.

Gold standard pubs like Wapo and Time NEVER purposely publish false information despite YOUR retarded cynicism.

Mistakes ARE NOT lies. Duh.

1 hour ago, DONKIROCK said:

That only makes sense if someone is as misinformed as you are.

And here is how you are able to know you are misinformed.

The media doesnt dare tell you about the Capitol Police attack on the (up until then) peaceful protesters.

The reason the media dares not tell you about this attack is because once you knew this, you would know the whole scheme was contrived and that none of it was true.

So, they HAVE to hide the stun grenade attack from you.

Once you watch the multiple videos taken by the PEACEFUL PROTESTERS  ON J6, YOU WILL REALIZE THE TRUTH.

That we have been butt screwed by the Democrats, the Deep State and the Media for the entire time at least since Trump declared his candidacy. 

And once you watch the video of the grenades detonating amidst the crowd, one after another, you will get a sinking feeling that everything I'm telling n.v g you may be absolutely true.

And that is when you declare yourself a patriot or a collaborator.

?

It is unfortunate that you don't understand how EASY it is to FAKE videos these days.

That is why the publishing SOURCE is critical to credibility. RUMBLE is NOT credible. Anyone can post videos there.

7 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just cause they're gambling their money on Hunter's access does not mean he delivered ANY political favors. ?

It's not a gamble, it's a sure thing.

Joe Biden Sold Reserve Oil To Chinese Gas Giant Tied To Hunter Biden (thefederalist.com)

Hunter had his very own Chinese spy, the honey trap thing.

Hunter Biden's close relationship with Chinese-American secretary revealed | Daily Mail Online

Burisma has had dealings with Hunter for some time. Hunter's salary is clearly dependent on how high up his daddy was in the political ladder. Not a coincidence.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/26/hunter-bidens-ukraine-salary-was-cut-after-joe-biden-left-office/

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, robosmith said:

Everyone makes mistakes; esp YOU. Professional journalistic ethics standards only require corrections, which your right wing propaganda source never publish, except when they lose libel lawsuits and it's required by a court.

Gold standard pubs like Wapo and Time NEVER purposely publish false information despite YOUR retarded cynicism.

Mistakes ARE NOT lies. Duh.

I think that's clearly not true. Wapo is hardly a gold standard publication. Does anybody read Time magazine anymore?

Wapo does in fact publish material they must know is false, and they do it in order to further their agenda which is helping the Democrats.

Washington Post retracts some stories based on Steele dossier (nypost.com)

Washington Post Retractions | Project Veritas

Washington Post runs correction admitting it 'misquoted' Trump (nypost.com)

I don't think there are too many editors at the Wapo that ask questions such as," has this potentially, but highly improbable story that will be damaging to Trump/Republicans been in any way verified?"

The Washington Post is just one of the many unreliable and very left leaning news sources out there.

18 minutes ago, ironstone said:

It's not a gamble, it's a sure thing.

Joe Biden Sold Reserve Oil To Chinese Gas Giant Tied To Hunter Biden (thefederalist.com)

Hunter had his very own Chinese spy, the honey trap thing.

Hunter Biden's close relationship with Chinese-American secretary revealed | Daily Mail Online

Burisma has had dealings with Hunter for some time. Hunter's salary is clearly dependent on how high up his daddy was in the political ladder. Not a coincidence.

https://nypost.com/2021/05/26/hunter-bidens-ukraine-salary-was-cut-after-joe-biden-left-office/

Great post.

??

47 minutes ago, ironstone said:

Wapo does in fact publish material they must know is false, and they do it in order to further their agenda which is helping the Democrats.

Accuse them of knowingly publishing falsehoods, then posts their retraction as proof....

pinhead.jpg

Edited by herbie

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

I think that's clearly not true. Wapo is hardly a gold standard publication. Does anybody read Time magazine anymore?

Washington Post Retractions | Project Veritas

Washington Post runs correction admitting it 'misquoted' Trump (nypost.com)

I don't think there are too many editors at the Wapo that ask questions such as," has this potentially, but highly improbable story that will be damaging to Trump/Republicans been in any way verified?"

The Washington Post is just one of the many unreliable and very left leaning news sources out there.

Thanks for demonstrating what I said: gold standard publications like Wapo publish corrections.

And you have ZERO evidence those were not just mistakes.