Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

On 10/12/2022 at 12:55 PM, Nationalist said:

But so you warmongers know what it is to doom thousands to their deaths...I'm kind of hoping the Russians utterly destroy Ukraine...while NATO watches on helplessly.

Here you go goof.  There's your quote.  The full paragraph doesn't change anything, nor add context.  You've told us exactly where you stand on this issue.  

Try growing a spine and stand by your words, rather than dancing and equivocating around how you obviously feel.  ?

Edited by Moonbox

9 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Here you go goof.  There's your quote.  The full paragraph doesn't change anything, nor add context.  You've told us exactly where you stand on this issue.  

Try growing a spine and stand by your words, rather than dancing and equivocating around how you obviously feel.  ?

Sure it does. Not my fault you don't comprehend. 

1 hour ago, Nationalist said:

Sure it does. Not my fault you don't comprehend. 

We comprehend that you think all NATO involvement in this conflict is wrong. 

Which means you effectively support Putin's claim to Ukraine. You think the West should look the other way because he hasn't threatened a NATO nation yet. Which is the same type of appeasement that led to Hitler's rise in the 1930's. 

You repeatedly cite the sham referendums as legit. Which is laughable if you were even the slightest bit impartial. Their goal was to take out the capital and install a puppet leader like they've done over and over again across Eurasia. Annexing these territories is a backup plan. 

It's clear Ukraine is happy with their leader as they're willing to fight an die for their freedom. That's admirable. 

Unlike Russians who are being forced to die in a conflict they don't support. Young Russians are fleeing the country to avoid conscriptions which means an unimaginable brain drain of young people who would actually contribute to their society. 

Russia is spiralling the drain of relevance. 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Boges said:

We comprehend that you think all NATO involvement in this conflict is wrong. 

Which means you effectively support Putin's claim to Ukraine. You think the West should look the other way because he hasn't threatened a NATO nation yet. Which is the same type of appeasement that led to Hitler's rise in the 1930's. 

You repeatedly cite the sham referendums as legit. Which is laughable if you were even the slightest bit impartial. Their goal was to take out the capital and install a puppet leader like they've done over and over again across Eurasia. Annexing these territories is a backup plan. 

It's clear Ukraine is happy with their leader as they're willing to fight an die for their freedom. That's admirable. 

Unlike Russians who are being forced to die in a conflict they don't support. Young Russians are fleeing the country to avoid conscriptions which means an unimaginable brain drain of young people who would actually contribute to their society. 

Russia is spiralling the drain of relevance. 

Gawd these posts are so sopping wet. Yes. I think NATO has no stake in this. None.

And to a very simple person, it might seem that if don't want NATO involvement, that I must "support Putin's claim to Ukraine". Which is not just incorrect, but again...simplistic.

53 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

Gawd these posts are so sopping wet. Yes. I think NATO has no stake in this. None.

What's sopping wet is your reasoning. 

54 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

And to a very simple person, it might seem that if don't want NATO involvement, that I must "support Putin's claim to Ukraine". Which is not just incorrect, but again...simplistic.

It's correct because without NATO material support, Putin asserts his claims and takes what he pleases, which is very clearly what you want to see:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.f3060d6456fdc6e6e7da2fe3622d6075.png

If you didn't support Putin, you wouldn't have spent 99% of your energy in this thread ranting against anyone/everyone who opposed him, and none criticizing him.  Saying, "I don't support Putin" doesn't mean much when everything you're saying is in support of him.  ?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

What's sopping wet is your reasoning. 

It's correct because without NATO material support, Putin asserts his claims and takes what he pleases, which is very clearly what you want to see:

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.f3060d6456fdc6e6e7da2fe3622d6075.png

If you didn't support Putin, you wouldn't have spent 99% of your energy in this thread ranting against anyone/everyone who opposed him, and none criticizing him.  Saying, "I don't support Putin" doesn't mean much when everything you're saying is in support of him.  ?

You have no idea what I wanna see...mostly because you too are...challenged.

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

Interesting logic, seeing as though you keep telling us exactly what you want to see!  ?

Indeed. And you keep exemplifying your inability to comprehend that.

BTW...I dig ur clown face. Another example of your intellect level I presume.

15 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Which is not just incorrect, but again...simplistic.

Expand on that wise one. Why is it not in the interest of countries like Romania, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Finland etc that Russia not be allowed to do land grabs un obstructed? 

Edited by Boges
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Nationalist said:

BTW...I dig ur clown face. Another example of your intellect level I presume.

Says the person who's only narrative is finding creative ways to calling us dumb instead of actually presenting any relevant argument to how this conflict "should" proceed. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Boges said:

Expand on that wise one. Why is not in the interest of countries like Romania, Poland, Germany, Sweden, Finland etc that Russia not be allowed to do land grabs un obstructed? 

You completely ignore the actions that lead to this "land grab". NATO had an opportunity to allow Ukraine in its organization. They rejected the application. Russia has not said they will be doing any further "land grabs" and only warned against direct NATO involvement in this situation...which of course...NATO has ignored for the most part.

I know you are upset about this "land grab", but once the Ukraine was rejected by NATO...its effectively none of their business. To push this to the brink is either an act of stupidity, or there's an ulterior reason for it.

59 minutes ago, Boges said:

Says the person who's only narrative is finding creative ways to calling us dumb instead of actually presenting any relevant argument to how this conflict "should" proceed. 

Dumb is dumb...plain and simple.

I've said how I think this conflict should proceed many times over already.

"STAY THE HELL OUT OF IT!"

7 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

That's just being a useful idit for Putin. Which is why we all think you're just a coy Putin supporter. 

Americans who wanted the US to stay out of WW2 played right into Hitler's hands. Which is why they're forever on the wrong side of history. 

10 minutes ago, Nationalist said:

You completely ignore the actions that lead to this "land grab". NATO had an opportunity to allow Ukraine in its organization. They rejected the application. Russia has not said they will be doing any further "land grabs" and only warned against direct NATO involvement in this situation...which of course...NATO has ignored for the most part.

I know you are upset about this "land grab", but once the Ukraine was rejected by NATO...its effectively none of their business. To push this to the brink is either an act of stupidity, or there's an ulterior reason for it.

Did it ever dawn on you that rejected Ukraine was a nod to Russia? Saying that maybe this is too provocative to put Ukraine into NATO, especially being run by a Putin puppet, at the time. 

But when Ukraine overthrows a Putin Puppet, Russia starts annexing territory anyway. That means he's an existential thread. 

13 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Comprehend what, exactly? You rant and ramble and tell us exactly what you want to see (sometimes in lists no less) and then tell us afterwards that we have no idea how you feel!?  We do, because you tell us!  ?

If you thought about what you were writing before smashing it out on your keyboard, toned down your emotion and tried to keep your thoughts straight longer than it takes you to finish your next post, you'd contradict yourself way less and not look so foolish.  

You can't tell us 

dumbdumb1.thumb.png.9335c32769ca9cf0a98c7a839fbc3c7c.png

and then try to pretend that you're impartial to the conflict or that you don't support Putin and his invasion.  These two ideas are mutually exclusive - they cannot co-exist in a rational mind.  If this didn't make it crystal clear where you stand, the fact that all of your energy has been spent attacking Putin's enemies (and none of it has gone against him) definitely does.  

Squawking about people misrepresenting your direct quotes and then impotently telling them "you don't have the intellect to comprehend" your non-existent rationalization for the inherent contradictions you've made is kind of funny, but mostly pathetic.  

2 hours ago, Boges said:

Did it ever dawn on you that rejected Ukraine was a nod to Russia? Saying that maybe this is too provocative to put Ukraine into NATO, especially being run by a Putin puppet, at the time. 

But when Ukraine overthrows a Putin Puppet, Russia starts annexing territory anyway. That means he's an existential thread. 

So 1+1=3 to you.

Bon...

On 10/29/2022 at 7:50 PM, Moonbox said:

Putin doesn't have much choice in the matter.  He's trying to play superpower with an economy smaller than Canada's and an army that isn't interested in fighting.  

The way his critics tend to disappear, fall out of balconies, get poisoned or shot is the first indication.  The next is how badly he miscalculated on the invasion.  I think even he believed that the Ukrainians would welcome the Russian army, but the shitty decision making process of this regime were outlined in the OP.   

Of course you'd use this limp noodle of a coping device.  No matter the subject, no matter the debate, "REEee the MSM!" is your fallback for everything.  ?

But Nazi Zelensky does have a choice. Resign and phuk off. It's as simple as that. America and China and even North Korea are all countries trying to pretend that they are all superpowers. I do not believe that a fool who joins any army really wants to get involved with a fight with another country unless they are on a suicidal mission for themselves. There is a real good chance that they could end up getting maimed or killed if they get into a shootout with another country's army. 

As if there has not been many people in the west who have disappeared, fallen out of balconies, got shot or poisoned in the west. Come on, man, stop talking so stupid and silly, will ya. It would appear as though those Ukranian's in the Donbass region welcomed Russia. They now have even joined Russia. Hello, sleepy head! 

So, how is your limp noodle doing these days. Any problems trying to get it up lately? Do you need a hoist by chance? Just asking. I am pretty sure that Putin has no limp noodle. But Zelensky may have that problem. 

Your fallback and comments always goes back to the MSM where lies and bullshit prevail. You are a Nazi Zelensky supporter, and I am more or less a Putin supporter, and only because of the corporate globalist owned western MSM which everyone should know by now likes to and enjoys spreading misinformation/disinformation which is what the MSM is really good and professional at. The MSM will always listen to and report on one side of the story, and never the other side of the story. I want to be able to hear Putin's side of the story. As the old saying goes: "to know one side of the story, is to know nothing at all". That is you, Zelensky supporter. ?

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

Rumor has it that America does have some American soldiers on the ground in the Ukraine. America does not want to stay the hell out of Ukraine. Instead they prefer to want to be in Ukraine hell and get in on the fighting action. This could be a problem and an excuse for the warmongers in America and NATO the need to start their own war with Russia if the Russians by chance happen to kill one American soldier on the ground somewhere in Ukraine in some bombing. 

America is determined to get into a fight with Russia. A very stupid dumb idea and plan for the rest of the world indeed. If Trump were still the president this feud between Russia and Ukraine would not have lasted this long. Trump the peacemaker would have had both countries leaders sitting down at the peace table and talk peace. Aw well. BiDumb runs the show now. ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, taxme said:

But Nazi Zelensky does have a choice. Resign and phuk off.

The Jewish "Nazi" ?.  It's not going to happen, so too bad for little Vlad.  

As if there has not been many people in the west who have disappeared, fallen out of balconies, got shot or poisoned in the west. Come on, man, stop talking so stupid and silly, will ya. It would appear as though those Ukranian's in the Donbass region welcomed Russia. 

Who are these other people that are disappearing?  Can you name some prominent anti-Biden leaders who've disappeared?  Anyone in the US?  Canada?  Britain?  France? ?

"But whataaabout" is not an argument.  It's a lame deflection. 

There was likely a lot of ethnic Russians in the Donbass who welcomed Russia, but then there were obviuosly a lot of Ukrainians who didn't.  Sending troops across the border and saying "dis Russia now" is not how you solve the problem. 

So, how is your limp noodle doing these days. Any problems trying to get it up lately? Do you need a hoist by chance? Just asking. I am pretty sure that Putin has no limp noodle. But Zelensky may have that problem. 

It's embarrassing that you typed this out and then actually thought, "Yeah, I should hit Submit" on this masterpiece of  wit.  ?

3 minutes ago, Moonbox said:

The Jewish "Nazi" ?.  It's not going to happen, so too bad for little Vlad.  

Who are these other people that are disappearing?  Can you name some prominent anti-Biden leaders who've disappeared?  Anyone in the US?  Canada?  Britain?  France? ?

"But whataaabout" is not an argument.  It's a lame deflection. 

There was likely a lot of ethnic Russians in the Donbass who welcomed Russia, but then there were obviuosly a lot of Ukrainians who didn't.  Sending troops across the border and saying "dis Russia now" is not how you solve the problem. 

It's embarrassing that you typed this out and then actually thought, "Yeah, I should hit Submit" on this masterpiece of  wit.  ?

A Jewish Nazi? What the hell is the reason for a Jew now being a Jewish Nazi leader anyway? It makes it appear as though Jews like to play both sides of any and everything, eh? They are communists one day, and Nazi's the next day. They sure like to get around, don't they? I do not believe that Putin is afraid of those Nazi Jews like Zelensky anyway. Just saying. 

Maybe, maybe not, that some people have disappeared under the BiDumb administration. I am not privy to that information, and you are only going by what the Western MSM tells you that many people have disappeared or have been murdered by Putin. I have heard many stories of the Clinton's helping to get rid of many people who have disappeared or have been murdered by them. It works both ways.  

Canada? Britain? France? Stupid response. 

But whataaabout is a good argument to possess. Only lame ducks like you will believe that bull that it is not an argument to have. 

Get over it, Zelensky lover. The Donbass was voted by it's citizen's to join Russia. The Donbass now belongs to Russia. That was not the original plan in the beginning by Putin to annex the Donbass. That came later. 

You are the one who enjoys embarrassing himself. You do it all the time here. LOL.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, taxme said:

A Jewish Nazi? What the hell is the reason for a Jew now being a Jewish Nazi leader anyway?

Now there's an intelligent question!  The idea that Ukraine's born-and-raised Jewish leader became a Nazi doesn't strike you as...moronic?  Do you think that maybe this is a buffoonish accusation, completely detached from reality?  ?

38 minutes ago, taxme said:

It makes it appear as though Jews like to play both sides of any and everything, eh? They are communists one day, and Nazi's the next day. They sure like to get around, don't they?

So rather than acknowledging the obvious contradiction of a Jewish Nazi, you figure this is...what?  Just another example of those wily Jews playing both sides and "getting around"?  Yikes.  

5 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Now there's an intelligent question!  The idea that Ukraine's born-and-raised Jewish leader became a Nazi doesn't strike you as...moronic?  Do you think that maybe this is a buffoonish accusation, completely detached from reality?  ?

So rather than acknowledging the obvious contradiction of a Jewish Nazi, you figure this is...what?  Just another example of those wily Jews playing both sides and "getting around"?  Yikes.  

What makes you think a Jewish guy could never be a complete authoritarian?

• Like 2