Russian Army collapsing - the unsurprising failure of a police-state

Moonbox

On 11/5/2022 at 4:16 PM, Moonbox said:

Maybe you're asking the wrong questions, about the wrong things, because suggesting Jewish Nazi leading Ukraine is foolish beyond words.  

You look foolish beyond words. It is a well known fact that Zelensky is Jewish and that he has many Nazi's in his army. It is obvious to me that you never bother to ask any questions at all. As Larry King(Jewish)always use to say at the end of his show were these two words "question more". 

Maybe you should be asking more questions yourself. Just because you believe in everything told to you by the MSM does not mean that I have to believe what the MSM has to say. At least I try to get both sides of the story. You do not. ?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Boges said:

Where exactly did you read that? 

I read this on one of my favorite conservative websites. At this time I am unable to give you that website. I don't store everything that I read. All I can say is to punch in on the internet, globalism seen as anti-semitic, and go from there. ?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

What would be the point of randomly pointing out that they’re Jewish if you’re not trying to insinuate something?

Amd since tou seel to have already forgotten. you liked a post claiming these Jews holding high office are proof of a “deep state elite of the Anglo-Khazarian Empire”

I find it quite interesting that the Ashken"nazi" Jews have the letters Nazi in it. Ha-ha. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Your Russian friend Athos who almost certainly works for a Russian troll farm

And you have the proof that this person Athos is a Russian troll, right? Come on, man, let's see the proof, goof. ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

1) Unless you’re pushing a Jewish conspiracy agenda the origins of the Ashkenazi are irrelevant to this discussion and to the ancestry of senior US government officials (who may or may mot be Ashkenazi)

2) The claim of Khazar origins of the Ashkenazi has been thoroughly debunked as an antisemitic conspiracy theory. Modem genetics testing confirms they are a mixture Middle Eastern and European descent 

Off topic but on the Wikipedia website there is a long list of Jewish business people in America. There are thousands of them on that list. And the Federal government in Washington is loaded full of Zionists in many leading government departments and cabinet posts. Not bad for a people who keep always insisting that there is way too much anti-semitism going on in America. Personally, I believe that there is just way too much anti-gentilism going on in America. And pretty much all politicians in Canada and America and no doubt Europe have to go to Israel and bend the knee or else. 

Anyway, do you have any proof yourself that the Russian army is failing because I do not get that feeling in my bones. The Ukrainian army is always trying to scrounge up more men to try and help fight their war with Russia. The MSM loves to show some pictures of Russian tanks destroyed by Ukraine. I wonder if the MSM would ever show us as to how many Ukranian tanks have been destroyed by Russia. Not. I do not trust the MSM to ever show the other side of the story. ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, taxme said:

You look foolish beyond words.

Projection.  ?

5 hours ago, taxme said:

It is a well known fact that Zelensky is Jewish and that he has many Nazi's in his army. It is obvious to me that you never bother to ask any questions at all. As Larry King(Jewish)always use to say at the end of his show were these two words "question more". 

If you spent even 1% of the effort you did warping reality around yourself towards questioning the silly garbage you read on 4chan and reddit, your posts would be 99% more reasonable.  

Yes.  Zelensky is well-known to be Jewish.  That's what makes calling him a Nazi ridiculous.  

Are there Nazis in Ukraine? Answering would require you to define what qualifies as a Nazi, which I highly doubt you're prepared to do but I'd love to see you try.  The problem you'll have, of course, is that pretty much any definition you come up with would paint the entirety of Russia's higher leadership with that descriptor.  Being an anti-Russian Ukrainian nationalist doesn't qualify, nor does displaying Ukrainian national/historical symbols.  

The symbol Z after all, is known and banned in many places around the world as the "zwastika" - this is what Russia has been painting their vehicles with.  ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/8/2022 at 1:45 AM, BeaverFever said:

1.  a) On what basis do you call them “Zionists”?  On the basis that they appear to have Jewish ancestry?

b) Why are Jews less entitled to be at the top of the power structure that people of other ethnic ancestry?

2. The disproval of the centuries-old  antisemitic “Khazar Myth” by modern science is also well documented 

3.  If its off-topic then why did your Kremlin-paid friend bring it up and why did you like it?

Lesson 1 - For dummies

Over 90% of today's Jews do not have Semitic origins and do not speak Hebrew but Yiddish, which is actually one of the dialects of the German language. Ashkenazis (Khazars) are not Semites. On the other hand, Arabs are pure Semites. Khazars are not a Myth they are real people and their origin can be easily determined by DNA test and Hysterical facts. The same DNA test cannot determine one's religious affiliation, for example whether one is Jewish, Christian, Muslim, etc.

For example Henry Kissinger, Madeleine Albright, Victoria Nuland, Vladimir Zelansky, Bill Gates, Roschild, Benjamin Netanyahu etc are not Semites but if you criticize them you will be easily accused of antisemitism. On the other hand, no one who attacks Palestinians, Iraqis, Syrians and other Arabs (who are pure Semites) will ever be accused of anti-Semitism. So when Arabs (Semites) speak against Zionists (who are not Semites) they are accused of being anti-Semitic.

Please give us a break and stop brain-raping the people with the nonsense of your globalist political correctness.

Edited by athos
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Moonbox said:

Projection.  ?

If you spent even 1% of the effort you did warping reality around yourself towards questioning the silly garbage you read on 4chan and reddit, your posts would be 99% more reasonable.  

Yes.  Zelensky is well-known to be Jewish.  That's what makes calling him a Nazi ridiculous.  

Are there Nazis in Ukraine? Answering would require you to define what qualifies as a Nazi, which I highly doubt you're prepared to do but I'd love to see you try.  The problem you'll have, of course, is that pretty much any definition you come up with would paint the entirety of Russia's higher leadership with that descriptor.  Being an anti-Russian Ukrainian nationalist doesn't qualify, nor does displaying Ukrainian national/historical symbols.  

The symbol Z after all, is known and banned in many places around the world as the "zwastika" - this is what Russia has been painting their vehicles with.  ?

Zelensky is well-known to be Nazi Khazar the same as it was Helmuth Wilberg, Adolf Eichmann in Nazi Germany.

Helmuth Wilberg, a Nazi German officer of Khazarian ancestry,was the last general of the Luftwaffe during the Second World War.

43c35dad4f63274dd4eb72163142694c90776929

• Like 2

2 hours ago, athos said:

Hysterical facts.

^ The only accurate words on your post, Sergei. 1 more sloppy ESL mistake like that and your superiors in the ministry of propaganda will strip you of your cushy troll farm job and ship you off to die in Donbas. Enjoy your government-issued bag of beets while you still can. 

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, athos said:

Zelensky is well-known to be Nazi Khazar the same as it was Helmuth Wilberg, Adolf Eichmann in Nazi Germany.

It’s not well-known.  It’s an absurd claim that you and the russian circus have repeated a lot.  Repeating things don’t make them true, but we know that doesn’t actually matter to you. 

You know what is well-known?  The incompetence of the Russian army.  How many generals have been sacked now?  15? 20?  How many more months does this have to go before the special operation is acknowledged as a fairy tale and that it’s actually a war?  ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@athos, I heard your master, you know, Y. Prigozhin, decided to send some messages to his propagandists that he managed to interfere in the US election. 

Tovarisch, please, in marketing and intelligence war, tell your handler, you lost. The KGB's legacy is over. 

Aside from a few technical issues in Arizona, the democratic process is working well in the U.S. and no matter who comes, you won't get lucky again as in WWII. 

There is no Churchill around to call you "Uncle Joe". 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

Why do you get nervous and irrational when you face the truth?

?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@athos you hear the sound?

Is the sound of US citizens voting. 

Adonai loves democracy and freedom. 

Here is a gift for you:

I agree Freedom of expression in US has never been criminalized unless you are:
a Palestinian supporter, ,Julián Assange, Edward Snowden, Alex Jones, or speak about Gods Chosen People, not Ukrainian Nazi supporter, against illegal Anglo-Khazarian wars, against illegal US sanctions, using youtube,  Twitter, tiktok and paypal, protesting the democrats or BigPharma, supporting Russia and China and so on, and so on, and so on......................................

Edited by athos
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, athos said:

I agree Freedom of expression in US has never been criminalized unless you are:
a Palestinian supporter, ,Julián Assange, Edward Snowden, Alex Jones, or speak about Gods Chosen People, not Ukrainian Nazi supporter, against illegal Anglo-Khazarian wars, against illegal US sanctions, using youtube,  Twitter, tiktok and paypal, protesting the democrats or BigPharma, supporting Russia and China and so on, and so on, and so on......................................

You tip your hand when you advocate for Alex Jones. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2022 at 6:32 PM, taxme said:

I find it quite interesting that the Ashken"nazi" Jews have the letters Nazi in it. Ha-ha. 

On Friday, make sure you tell that joke publicly to as many people as possible, LEST WE FORGET that people like you still pose a threat to humanity.  

Edited by BeaverFever
  • Thanks 1

On 11/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, Moonbox said:

Projection.  ?

Long live the "Z". ?

On 11/7/2022 at 9:15 PM, Moonbox said:

Projection.  ?

Long live the letter "Z". LOL.

On 11/8/2022 at 6:30 AM, Moonbox said:

It’s not well-known.  It’s an absurd claim that you and the russian circus have repeated a lot.  Repeating things don’t make them true, but we know that doesn’t actually matter to you. 

You know what is well-known?  The incompetence of the Russian army.  How many generals have been sacked now?  15? 20?  How many more months does this have to go before the special operation is acknowledged as a fairy tale and that it’s actually a war?  ?

Nazi Zelensky appears to have his own clown circus of Nazi's. And he keeps importing many more clown Nazi's all of the time. Not doing to well, I guess. 

You keep repeating that Putin is losing the war. How would you know this? Well? Repeating things does not make things true, but we all know that doesn't actually matter to you, eh lefty. LOL. 

How would personally know that 15 to 20 Russian generals were sacked? Some names please, seeing that you have privy to this information. Did the lying western MSM tell you this? If that is your source, than you have lost the battle already. Anyone with a sane mind cannot believe the lying and fake western controlled globalist MSM anymore. They lie. ?

On 11/8/2022 at 1:30 PM, Contrarian said:

@athos, I heard your master, you know, Y. Prigozhin, decided to send some messages to his propagandists that he managed to interfere in the US election. 

Tovarisch, please, in marketing and intelligence war, tell your "handler", you lost. The KGB's legacy is over. 

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/russias-prigozhin-admits-interfering-us-elections-2022-11-07/

You still believe in that Russian collusion lie and believe western propaganda that Russia has always been interfering in American politics. How the hell do you know all this chit? You must be smart. LOL. Gesus man, you talk like you must have contact with someone working in the Kremlin. It sure looks to me like the KGB has left Russia years ago, and has moved their Headquarters to Ukraine. Nazi Zelensky and his bullshit will hopefully be over very soon. Long overdue indeed.   

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Contrarian said:

@athos you hear the sound?

Is the sound of US citizens voting in a democratic election.

It's too bad that the citizen's of Ukraine do not have nor live in a democracy. They have a Nazi dictator leader running their country. Come to think about it, so do we the peasants have one in Canada also. Today, Canada is faraway from being a true democracy anymore. It feels like we the peasants are now living in a globalist like communist utopia. Oh boy. ?

• Like 1