Biden the Uniter...

5 hours ago, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

'No fair! The BLM riots are not to be disparaged nor used as a comparison! I called it!'

What a fool.

Yes, you're a fool if you believe that BLM protests are in any way connected to the Capitol Insurrection.

Do you even understand what they're about?

Let me help you out: Trump PLANNED the insurrection to PREVENT the certification of Biden's VICTORY.

BLM protests are about cops killing unarmed black men and lying about their crimes. AKA, racial injustice.

Now MAYBE you can explain how those 2 issues are connected, but I doubt it based on your previously posted gratuitous opinions with no reasoning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

Wait - is that an excuse ?  If so then is Jared Kushner's two BILLION he got from Saudi Arabia ok ?  

Or maybe none of these people are our friends ?

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/03/house-oversight-investigating-2b-saudi-investment-in-jared-kushners-firm.html

Since you seem to have missed it, Kushner "worked" in the WH. At least he had an office there.

Got anything else?

1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

Of course the BLM facts are relevant, don't be such a weasel. 

BLM attacked government buildings and they even had a riot at the WH. Dems didn't care. 

You're a big talker with NO EVIDENCE. What was the date of that "riot" and how many people died?

Prove that "Dems didn't care." You can't.

The Dems egged on every single riot in America in the last 3 years, but Jan 6th "WAS AN ABOMINATION AND IS ONLY COMPARABLE TO PEARL HARBOUR, 9/11 AND THE CIVIL WARRRR!!!!!!!!! AAHHHHHHHH!"

Of course that's idiotic, and anyone who goes along with their hyperbole is equally stupid. 

No POTUS has EVER tried to stop the certification of an election he lost with violence. Of course not, cause that is the behavior of FASCISTS.

21 minutes ago, Rebound said:

How can I prove that? And what does it have to do with Biden’s speech?

Biden's saying that MAGA REPUBLICANS ARE THE WORST THINGS IN THE UNIVERSE!

It's like he missed the BLM riots somehow. The murders, the assaults, the injured cops, the looted and burned buildings, the destroyed communities... 

Can you show me where Biden spoke out against the destruction? Where he called out the rioters in no uncertain terms?

I can actually show you where hi did it, because his fact checkers dug it all up in his defence: https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-biden-condemn-violence-idUSKBN25V2O1

He  said things like:

In a May 31 post on his blog shortly after George Floyd’s death, he wrote, “Protesting such brutality is right and necessary. It’s an utterly American response. But burning down communities and needless destruction is not. Violence that endangers lives is not.” 

A blog post. Oooh, that's some serious condemnation.

Or this:

On July 28, Biden also condemned violent protests at a speech in Wilmington, Delaware, as seen here at the 8 minute 24 second mark.

At the 8:24 mark he mentioned. That's strong. 

So basically he did almost nothing. A couple blog posts and short comments about it over the course of 3 months. It's not even one for every dead person. Biden is a maggot. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, robosmith said:

Yes, you're a fool if you believe that BLM protests are in any way connected to the Capitol Insurrection.

Do you even understand what they're about?

Let me help you out: Trump PLANNED the insurrection to PREVENT the certification of Biden's VICTORY.

BLM protests are about cops killing unarmed black men and lying about their crimes. AKA, racial injustice.

Now MAYBE you can explain how those 2 issues are connected, but I doubt it based on your previously posted gratuitous opinions with no reasoning.

hilarious...

35 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

Right.  So... he's more culpable ?

Whatever corruption he was involved in to get $2B from MBS, was government corruption.

Trump is accountable for it since he was working directly for Trump.

Remember when Reagan only got $2M for speeches from Japan after his term because they appreciated his lowering tariffs on their auto imports?

Looks like MBS appreciated the arms sales Trump provided and "forgiving" the Khashoggi murder.

Edited by robosmith

2 minutes ago, robosmith said:

1. Whatever corruption he was involved in to get $2B from MBS, was government corruption.

2. Remember when Reagan only got $2M for speeches from Japan after his term because they appreciated his eliminating tariffs on their auto imports?

3. Looks like MBS appreciated the arms sales Trump provided and "forgiving" the Khashoggi murder.

1.  I don't understand.  Why aren't FOX, Newsmax and the like talking about this then.  Certainly a picture of Hunter's corrupt buddies shaking hands with his senile dad amounts to almost nothing compared to such egregious corruption.

It's almost like we're saying the entire Trump FAMILY is corrupt ?!?

2. "I don't recall" ( See what I did there ?  If you are an old owl like me you watched Iran Contra recaps on Nightline with Ted Koppel after watching 3 Men and a Baby on VHS

3. Is it the same if we forgive the Saudis because they allow oil prices to lower vs. Trump's family getting big cheques ?  I mean one thing saves the economy and makes a few hundred million ordinary lives better and the other is good for Jared.

3 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1.  I don't understand.  Why aren't FOX, Newsmax and the like talking about this then.  Certainly a picture of Hunter's corrupt buddies shaking hands with his senile dad amounts to almost nothing compared to such egregious corruption.

It's almost like we're saying the entire Trump FAMILY is corrupt ?!?

2. "I don't recall" ( See what I did there ?  If you are an old owl like me you watched Iran Contra recaps on Nightline with Ted Koppel after watching 3 Men and a Baby on VHS

3. Is it the same if we forgive the Saudis because they allow oil prices to lower vs. Trump's family getting big cheques ?  I mean one thing saves the economy and makes a few hundred million ordinary lives better and the other is good for Jared.

1. I rarely watch those channels, but when I have, I've noticed they almost never say ANYTHING derogatory about Trump. It's why posters here don't have any knowledge about Trump's scandalous behavior.

2. So you were there, but missed the $2M Reagan payoff?

3. Not sure there was ANY "forgiveness" in that fist bump by Biden. It did seem like a bit of back tracking on the "pariah" characterization.

1 minute ago, robosmith said:

1. I rarely watch those channels, but when I have, I've noticed they almost never say ANYTHING derogatory about Trump. It's why posters here don't have any knowledge about Trump's scandalous behavior.

2. So you were there, but missed the $2M Reagan payoff?

3. Not sure there was ANY "forgiveness" in that fist bump by Biden. It did seem like a bit of back tracking on the "pariah" characterization.

1.  And yet they're so popular !  It boggles the mind.
2. I honestly don't remember that part.  Once Reagan was gone I didn't think about him though.
3. I do hate countries that kill journalists.  Maybe Biden doesn't care, or maybe he did some addled calculus on the 'public good'.  Jared probably did too but it was more like "Two Billion for me yum yum"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, robosmith said:

I'm payin way too much for what you're delivering. But I guess intellectual bankruptcy is still all you got.

No...I got you...babe... ;)

I know you're soul is filled with rage every time you hear the name TRUMP.

TRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMPTRUMP

See? Your heart rate just spiked.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, robosmith said:

You're a big talker with NO EVIDENCE. What was the date of that "riot" and how many people died?

No one died in the riot at the WH, but there was a church burned [partially] next door by BLM rioters: https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-braces-for-third-day-of-protests-and-clashes-over-death-of-george-floyd/2020/05/31/589471a4-a33b-11ea-b473-04905b1af82b_story.html

There's a paywall, I'm pretty sure that's the right one. 

Prove that "Dems didn't care." You can't.

What do you mean I can't prove that they don't care? I can do one better than that: I can proved that they all had big riot boners.

Try to watch this video without killing yourself: 

So you're right, I'm not saying that the Dems didn't care about the riots, I'm saying that they loved the riots. LOVED. That stupid bitch was actually gushing about them, and she was hoping that they'd go on until after Christmas. Unfortunately for her, the full bodycam video was leaked and the protests fizzled. 

Here's Micelle Obama complaining about all the barriers that prevented her and her husband from having success.... hmmmm. She tells kids to be angry and stay angry. Right at the very height of the riots. https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/michelle-obama-commencement-speech-transcript-2020

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rebound said:

Whatever. You gotta admit, their pansy-ass LARPY “militias” are nothing to be afraid of. 

The point is that conservatives by and large do not engage in mob violence anywhere near the level of leftists like BLM/Antifa.

I get the impression that you're proud of the level of violence and destruction that your side has been engaging in for all these years.

And again, your side has little to fear from law enforcement reacting appropriately to all this left-wing violence because their Democratic bosses tell them to just let the mobs do what they want.

What is Biden doing to unite the country?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ironstone said:

The point is that conservatives by and large do not engage in mob violence anywhere near the level of leftists like BLM/Antifa.

I get the impression that you're proud of the level of violence and destruction that your side has been engaging in for all these years.

And again, your side has little to fear from law enforcement reacting appropriately to all this left-wing violence because their Democratic bosses tell them to just let the mobs do what they want.

What is Biden doing to unite the country?

Compared to that lying criminal fascist Donald Trump? Plenty! 

A Republican Senator just threatened violence if the fascist is charged with a crime… which he has obviously committed.  

Edited by Rebound

Nation’s Armed Insurrectionists Say Biden’s Speech Hurt Their Feelings

Calling President Biden’s recent prime-time address “deeply offensive and upsetting,” a group representing the nation’s armed insurrectionists has complained that the speech hurt their feelings.

The group, the National Society of Heavily Armed Insurrectionists, is one of the most prominent associations of insurrectionists and rioters in the country, experts say.

Harland Dorrinson, the executive director of the N.S.H.A.I., said that insurrectionists across the country watched Biden’s speech “in a state of profound distress.”

“Insurrectionists felt that Biden was really singling them out and bullying them,” he said. “The entire speech was extremely triggering from an insurrectionist point of view.”

Dorrinson said that he hoped that, in the future, Biden would “choose his words more carefully” and avoid saying things that might sadden America’s heavily armed insurrectionists.

“The media has offered a very distorted view of us,” he said. “They relentlessly show us storming the Capitol, using flagpoles to smash windows, and vandalizing congressional offices. But insurrectionists have feelings, too.” 
  • Haha 1

On 9/7/2022 at 7:44 AM, Nationalist said:

ROFLMAO!

'No fair! The BLM riots are not to be disparaged nor used as a comparison! I called it!'

What a fool.

The BLM protests and the riots are separate. I will not vote for any politician who supports street violence or crime. Only peaceful protests.  

• Like 1