'Merica officially becomes Venezuela: Maralogo raided by Biden's goon squad

13 hours ago, robosmith said:

Just because you believe Trump's excuses DOES NOT CHANGE what he said.

In FACT he verified to a reporter afterward that he REALLY WANTED TO SEE Hillary's emails.

Sucks to be conned like you've been.

It sucks to be completely fooled like you were, again. 

Just because Trump "really wanted to see the emails" doesn't mean that he was making an offer to collude with Russians.

The FBI and Dems even set up a meeting with a Russian in an attempt to get his associates to deal with Russia and they walked away.

$200K is a SIZEABLE and ILLEGAL campaign contribution. Duh.

It wasn't a campaign donation, duh.

The Russians put out attack ads against both sides to sow division. That counts as a donation to "Republicans in general and Democrats in general, and possibly a few candidates on both sides". 

Anyone who says that the whole $200k was spent in favour of Trump, or insinuates as much, is a liar, and that includes you. You are a liar, again. 

"Fall prey"? LMAO Everyone but you knew what was happening and Mueller told the story.

Yes, the Dems absolutely fell prey to Russia's plan, and they have been agents of discord for years now as a result. They even committed crimes and got the FBI to commit crimes for them.

So PROVE IT. You CAN'T.

Of course I can.

The Russian collusion narrative was examined to death and the only actual crimes that are known to have been committed were by the FBI and Hillary.

Of course it is wildly absurd that the VPOTUS's son made so many millions of dollars from his dealings with China and Burisma.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure.

The FBI has already said they DID NOT RELY on Steele's info for the FISA warrant and it was thoroughly DISCLOSED in the application.

The FBI "altered an email from the CIA, removing the part which said that Carter Page was a CIA asset, and presented it to a FISA court judge in order to get FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page".

The Steele dossier formed the bulk of evidence againt Trump & his associates. The Alfa bank scam that the Dems/FBI cooked up was also a large part of it. 

If there was so much evidence against Trump then why did the CIA and others commit crimes and lie so much in order to keep the show trial going?

No correction. That's what I SAID. Which you would know if you could read.

Liar. You said he was a US resident, which is completely misleading. Here's your quote:

Danchenko is a US resident. If Steele paid him from his proceeds, IT'S NOT A CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTION to Hillary's campaign.

Read the Senate Intel Committee report. IF you have the guts.

Why do I want to look at Schiff's report? Schiff lied about collusion every week for three years. 

The FBI did the witch hunt, committed crimes, and they still couldn't find evidence of collusion. No evidence = no evidence. Case closed.

Your posts are a mix of proven lies and disinformation. Take a hike, liar.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

YOUR lies about covid, vaccines Hillary etc are the little lies, genius   All leading up tot the BIG LIE. Gosh you’re not smart. 

Cite my lies about covid, liar.

Cite my lies about Hillary, liar.

The only thing you got right was when you called me a genius. 

The Big Lie was Russian collusion, the second Big Lie was all the covid BS. 

Gosh, I'm a lot smarter than you, but that's not worth bragging about. 

22 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

It sucks to be completely fooled like you were, again. 

Just because Trump "really wanted to see the emails" doesn't mean that he was making an offer to collude with Russians.

The Russians saw it differently which is WHY they started looking for the emails THAT VERY DAY

Which you would know if you read what I posted.

The FBI and Dems even set up a meeting with a Russian in an attempt to get his associates to deal with Russia and they walked away.

You mean Natalia Veselnitskaya? The meeting to which Trump Jr. responded "I love it," cause he thought he was getting dirt on Hillary? 

It wasn't a campaign donation, duh.

The Russians put out attack ads against both sides to sow division. That counts as a donation to "Republicans in general and Democrats in general, and possibly a few candidates on both sides". 

It wasn't just for grins. Maybe you didn't hear it when Putin said he backed Trump in the election.

Anyone who says that the whole $200k was spent in favour of Trump, or insinuates as much, is a liar, and that includes you. You are a liar, again. 

Putin spent a LOT MORE than $200K to help Trump. Those Albanian trolls work cheap.

Yes, the Dems absolutely fell prey to Russia's plan, and they have been agents of discord for years now as a result. They even committed crimes and got the FBI to commit crimes for them.

Not nearly as many crimes as Trump. And now he'll pay the piper.

Of course I can.

The Russian collusion narrative was examined to death and the only actual crimes that are known to have been committed were by the FBI and Hillary.

Trump is a conman and you've been conned.

Of course it is wildly absurd that the VPOTUS's son made so many millions of dollars from his dealings with China and Burisma.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/analysis-hunter-bidens-hard-drive-shows-firm-took-11-million-2013-2018-rcna29462

So what? $11M split with his partners over 5 years means NOTHING.

No evidence in your cite about ANY improper influence.

And that laptop chain of custody is crap. It was ILLEGAL for that shop owner to reveal it in the first place according to Delaware LAW.

The FBI "altered an email from the CIA, removing the part which said that Carter Page was a CIA asset, and presented it to a FISA court judge in order to get FISA warrants to spy on Carter Page".

Boo hoo. That guy was not even convicted.

The Steele dossier formed the bulk of evidence againt Trump & his associates. The Alfa bank scam that the Dems/FBI cooked up was also a large part of it. 

No one at the FBI took it seriously and that's what they said at the time.

If there was so much evidence against Trump then why did the CIA and others commit crimes and lie so much in order to keep the show trial going?

They didn't. A couple of minor offenses with NO CONVICTIONS.

Liar. You said he was a US resident, which is completely misleading. Here's your quote:

You confirmed what I said. He IS a US resident. Duh.

Why do I want to look at Schiff's report? Schiff lied about collusion every week for three years. 

IDK. Why did YOU even bring up Schiff?

The FBI did the witch hunt, committed crimes, and they still couldn't find evidence of collusion. No evidence = no evidence. Case closed.

Read the Senate Intel Committee Report. That case is STILL OPEN. Or it would be if Trump hadn't pardoned Manafort.

Your posts are a mix of proven lies and disinformation. Take a hike, liar.

Not only that, but numerous Trump cronies have been CONVICTED and needed pardons.

Of course for these reasons, you're unable to see the truth.

Edited by robosmith
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, robosmith said:

IF it said that, you could quote it HERE. Schiff is NOT in the Senate. Duh.

I read the report cover to cover.

Did you miss the 10 instances of obstruction of justice that Mueller detailed?

Oh boy, that's a really big deal, isn't it Robo...

Trump had a country to run, he had to babysit the Dems theorugh their "WUSHIN COWUSHIN ?" nonsense, and he got the criminals at the FBI tens of thousand of pages of documents, etc. 

The FBI can go f themselves, they're just a bunch of known criminals with badges. 

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

False. Mueller’s report didn’t say that at all. 

They had no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. If they did have it, then they would have said "He colluded with Russia".

All they said was "It wasn't a total exoneration", but here's the thing about a full exoneration, you can never prove the negative. That's why the burden of proof is on the accuser. 

If I said "Beavey threw rocks at Airforce 1" you could never prove that you didn't unless you had video of every single second of your life. It would be up to me to prove that. The FBI just committed a bunch of crimes - they never found proof that he colluded with Russia. 

Only the most idiotic, worthless people in NA still believe in Russian collusion. 

19 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Plain and simple, you’re sucker who only accepts news that tells what he wants to hear and you simply decree any inconvenient truths as lies. You have no ability to independently determine what is true or not or challenge your own beliefs.

You live in a bubble and subscribe to absurd conspiracies which you relynon to explain why reality seems to be so different from what you believe 

Blah, blah, blah. All you had to do was find an example of a story that CNN didn't lie about and you couldn't. 

You have no spine. No ability to rise to the occasion, or to think for yourself. 

6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

They had no evidence that Trump colluded with Russia. If they did have it, then they would have said "He colluded with Russia".

All they said was "It wasn't a total exoneration", but here's the thing about a full exoneration, you can never prove the negative. That's why the burden of proof is on the accuser. 

If I said "Beavey threw rocks at Airforce 1" you could never prove that you didn't unless you had video of every single second of your life. It would be up to me to prove that. The FBI just committed a bunch of crimes - they never found proof that he colluded with Russia. 

Only the most idiotic, worthless people in NA still believe in Russian collusion. 

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, robosmith said:

The Russians saw it differently which is WHY they started looking for the emails THAT VERY DAY

Which you would know if you read what I posted.

You mean Natalia Veselnitskaya? The meeting to which Trump Jr. responded "I love it," cause he thought he was getting dirt on Hillary? 

It wasn't just for grins. Maybe you didn't hear it when Putin said he backed Trump in the election.

Putin spent a LOT MORE than $200K to help Trump. Those Albanian trolls work cheap.

Not nearly as many crimes as Trump. And now he'll pay the piper.

So what? $11M split with his partners over 5 years means NOTHING.

No evidence in your cite about ANY improper influence.

And that laptop chain of custody is crap. It was ILLEGAL for that shop owner to reveal it in the first place according to Delaware LAW.

Boo hoo. That guy was not even convicted.

No one at the FBI took it seriously and that's what they said at the time.

They didn't. A couple of minor offenses with NO CONVICTIONS.

You confirmed what I said. He IS a US resident. Duh.

IDK. Why did YOU even bring up Schiff?

Read the Senate Intel Committee Report. That case is STILL OPEN. Or it would be if Trump hadn't pardoned Manafort.

Not only that, but numerous Trump cronies have been CONVICTED and needed pardons.

Of course for these reasons, you're unable to see the truth.

I can't even believe how many lies you repeat and how many stupid things come out of your mouth.

If someone has evidence of a crime it's not "collusion" to listen to it. 

Hunter made $11M, a lot of it from the Chinese, and there's no legitimate way to account for it. 

You referred to "A Russian citizen residing in the US" as "a guy who resides in the US". You know that you were lying by omission. That's considered honesty by your standards. I get it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

I can't even believe how many lies you repeat and how many stupid things come out of your mouth.

If someone has evidence of a crime it's not "collusion" to listen to it. 

Hunter made $11M, a lot of it from the Chinese, and there's no legitimate way to account for it. 

You referred to "A Russian citizen residing in the US" as "a guy who resides in the US". You know that you were lying by omission. That's considered honesty by your standards. I get it. 

Who was President?  Trump. 

Did he try to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden? Yes. 

Did he ask his own DOJ, as well as Ukraine, to dig up dirt on H Biden? Yes.

Was Trump able to prosecute H Biden in any way? No. 

If Trump couldn’t even get so much as an indictment, why would you expect Biden to?

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing, I think you will probably be rewarded mightily”

"I think you will probably be rewarded mightily... by our press."

You were lying by omission, but I'll admit that's pretty legit by leftist standards. 

Calling you out for every lie is like calling double-dribble on a retarded kid playing basketball. 

11 minutes ago, Rebound said:

Who was President?  Trump. 

Did he try to dig up dirt on Hunter Biden? Yes. 

Did he ask his own DOJ, as well as Ukraine, to dig up dirt on H Biden? Yes.

Was Trump able to prosecute H Biden in any way? No. 

If Trump couldn’t even get so much as an indictment, why would you expect Biden to?

He didn't get an indictment from the FBI, who are a bunch of known liars and criminals. They even lied about the laptop specifically, pretending that it was all just Russian disinformation after they had it for a year. (11 months to be exact)

38 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Blah, blah, blah. All you had to do was find an example of a story that CNN didn't lie about and you couldn't. 

You have no spine. No ability to rise to the occasion, or to think for yourself. 

You must be pretty stupid.

First it’s not my job to defend CNN.  Your deranged mind believes any inconvenient truths that you’d rather not believe originate with CNN  Your CNN Derangement Syndrome is your problem, not mine, and besides I don’t take work assignments from you.     

Second:  obviously If anyone were dumb enough to fall for your obvious idiotic challenge (which Im sure you think is just so clever) then obviously no matter what they posted you would just shriek its a lie and declare yourself the winner, classic Trump style.  Nobody is dumb enough to accept your challenge to a contest to prove you wrong in which you are the judge.  Seriously only a total dumbass would expect differently. Pathetic. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BeaverFever said:

You must be pretty stupid.

First it’s not my job to defend CNN.  

Of course it is, because every single one of your narratives comes straight from their propaganda dept.

If you don't think so then I'd love to see an example where you and CNN had a difference of opinion...

2 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

He didn't get an indictment from the FBI, who are a bunch of known liars and criminals. They even lied about the laptop specifically, pretending that it was all just Russian disinformation after they had it for a year. (11 months to be exact)

Th DoJ indicts people, not the FBI. Geesh!

1 hour ago, Aristides said:

Th DoJ indicts people, not the FBI. Geesh!

The FBI recommends, the DoJ almost always complies. 

The FBI was overtly lying about the laptop - how could they go from saying "It's pure Russian disinformation" to "This is completely legitimate and compelling evidence of serious crimes and we need to start laying down some indictments!"

They're KGB-West. 

16 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

The FBI recommends, the DoJ almost always complies. 

The FBI was overtly lying about the laptop - how could they go from saying "It's pure Russian disinformation" to "This is completely legitimate and compelling evidence of serious crimes and we need to start laying down some indictments!"

They're KGB-West. 

The current Director of the FBI was appointed by Donald Trump.

On 9/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, WestCanMan said:

Oh boy, that's a really big deal, isn't it Robo...

Trump had a country to run, he had to babysit the Dems theorugh their "WUSHIN COWUSHIN ?" nonsense, and he got the criminals at the FBI tens of thousand of pages of documents, etc. 

The FBI can go f themselves, they're just a bunch of known criminals with badges. 

IDK wtf you're talking about. The FBI is the gold standard for LEO in this country despite what they tell you on your right wing propaganda sites.

Yes, obstruction of justice is a really big deal FELONY.

On 9/22/2022 at 5:28 PM, WestCanMan said:

"I think you will probably be rewarded mightily... by our press."

You were lying by omission, but I'll admit that's pretty legit by leftist standards. 

Calling you out for every lie is like calling double-dribble on a retarded kid playing basketball. 

It's NOT a LIE to understand Trump's code speak.

YOU should listen to Michael Cohen, a guy who, unlike you, KNOWS Trump WELL.