First a trickle....Now a flood

When he says "there are potential side effects", he's doing a 180 turn-around on what he and his administration told Canadians during the vaccine mandates. Hopefully there will be a class action lawsuit against the federal and provincial governments and their politically appointed "Top Doctors". Just let me know where to sign on.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, myata said:

I think the information is there. At this point's not about more evidence. Someone has to take it, review and summarize and state the conclusion. It may have been a significantly higher risk unprecedented epidemics. Or it was not. Based on facts. We don't need any more heat and emotions at this time.

How odd.

You said we need a broad citizen's inquiry but refuse to watch the one going on now - which includes many doctors and scientists, statisticians and health care professionals, lawyers and emergency experts.

Are you thinking there's going to be another one?

I watched the last video. How bizarre that the government survey showed 60% support a return of the mask mandate. Certainly nobody I know does.

Better yet, open your eyes. Standing in the grocery aisle the other day, not a soul wearing a mask. In bars, in crowded bookstores, in lines to get in. Nary a mask to be seen. You would think with 60% support you'd see a whole lot more wearing it. Therefore,

You know they are a liar.

3 hours ago, Goddess said:

Are you thinking there's going to be another one?

No - I think that the information is there. The inquiry shouldn't be rushed but at a certain time it should come to a certain, definitive conclusion: was it a terrible and unprecedented highest risk epidemics, for the general population? Or it was not. Without the conclusion, pronounced evaluation of available information this exercise would be pretty much useless, in my honest opinion. Throwing more stuff in the air won't help at this point. It can go on forever with sh*t flying between the sides for decades.

8 hours ago, myata said:

No - I think that the information is there. The inquiry shouldn't be rushed but at a certain time it should come to a certain, definitive conclusion: was it a terrible and unprecedented highest risk epidemics, for the general population? Or it was not. Without the conclusion, pronounced evaluation of available information this exercise would be pretty much useless, in my honest opinion. Throwing more stuff in the air won't help at this point. It can go on forever with sh*t flying between the sides for decades.

I could be wrong, but I think that's the point of the National Citizen's Inquiry.

To come to a conclusion.

I believe they will.  But the Inquiry is not over yet, they are still examining the evidence, so the conclusion isn't there yet.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

I watched the last video. How bizarre that the government survey showed 60% support a return of the mask mandate. Certainly nobody I know does.

Better yet, open your eyes. Standing in the grocery aisle the other day, not a soul wearing a mask. In bars, in crowded bookstores, in lines to get in. Nary a mask to be seen. You would think with 60% support you'd see a whole lot more wearing it. Therefore,

You know they are a liar.

The only ones I know who want a return to masking, are certain people here on this forum.

I se the odd person still wearing mask, but I just assume they have some health condition that they still need to wear one.

Edited by Goddess

Still being censored.  You can watch the hearings on the NCI website, or on Rumble.

Cancel culture doesn't just cancel people; it cancels progress.  Science stalls.

We must fight for our right to question, challenge, and grow.

Edited by Goddess
  • Like 1

How Vitamin D Levels of Children Changed During COVID-19 Pandemic: A Comparison of Pre-pandemic and Pandemic Periods - PMC (nih.gov)

"VitD deficiency has been [...] associated with clinical severity in COVID"  

"Pandemic-related restrictions have caused significant decreases in VitD levels"

The Hidden Dangers of Vitamin D Deficiency: 6 Negative Health Effects (sunfluencer.com)

vitd.thumb.JPG.5a6f43bafd67bc32e8e00a4c33b5a9f5.JPG

The truth about Vitamin D could've saved countless lives, but instead, we were told to stay inside and fear the sun.

I think of the kids who were arrested for playing outdoor hockey.  (I posted that video.)  The playgrounds closed, the closures enforced by police. 

Trudeau saying, "Go home.  Stay home."

Edited by Goddess

18 hours ago, Goddess said:

I believe they will.  But the Inquiry is not over yet, they are still examining the evidence, so the conclusion isn't there yet.

Of course, it will take what it takes, but without a definitive conclusion and statement, I personally don't see much point in the exercise.

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, Goddess said:

"Pandemic-related restrictions have caused significant decreases in VitD levels"

We've just had a chance to observe that a bunch of good doctors hand in hand with the good like in for your own good, government out of all and any bounds and controls by the society can achieve in no time at all. If this warning is ignored, shrugged off by the society we may not get another one till a bad, bad end.

As many predicted - Trudeau is abandoning employers, school boards, etc and saying that vaccines were NEVER mandated by the government. 

(See video I posted above, of him addressing university students, saying vaccines were never mandated.)

This is also the argument the government is using on Day 2 of the class action suit against Bonnie Henry.  

Public Health officials also being abandoned by the government.  The government is claiming the mandates were implemented all on their own.